fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32770 Dec 1, 2013
www.youtube.com/watch... ; this ones for george. he likes the babes on fox. at the midway mark is the good stuff.

Since: Sep 13

Mannington, WV

#32771 Dec 1, 2013
marymaryquitecontrary wrote:
space cowboy, big suze, melissa harris #2 are the same person
losah!
Sorry, wrong again. Have you ever been right about anything? Ever?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32772 Dec 1, 2013
george turn up your volume. THE FOX NEWS BABES ARE HOT.
George

Buffalo, NY

#32773 Dec 1, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
George, I know no amount of actual fact is going to keep you from coming on here and pulling Sh*t out of your ignorant a**.
1. I could sit here all day and address the fact that those who had their insurance canceled (I being one) had predatory plans that covered nothing and will be receiving subsidies for better and more affordable plans.
2. I could go on about the millions of full-time working individuals making minimum wage who will now have health insurance in states that passed the Medicaid expansion.
3. I could address the fact that countless others now have insurance for the first time since companies must now cover pre-existing conditions.
4. I could also go into great detail about the fact that millions of uninsured college age students will be able to stay on their parents insurance until they find work.
All of these are MAJOR SUCCESS STORIES that are in direct contradiction to you and your uncommonly ignorant lies. And make no mistake George, not only are you a liar, you're not a man. A real man doesn't promote irrational garbage because he is full of fear and loathing. A real man doesn't lie when he finds himself backed into a corner by fact. A real man's self-esteem doesn't depend on him keeping others down.
So why don't you prove your a real man and come down here so I can kick some sense into that mentally ill brain of yours? I'm serious George. You have absolutely NOTHING to offer a civilized society, so come down here and I'll show you what a real man is.
ROFLMFAO @ you. You are beyond delusional and serious mental help is required for you to even comprehend reality. You cant show ONCE where I lied about anything, because I havent. I, unlike the lying spineless scumbags you favor, dont lie. THat is why I can always stomp lunatics like you in a true debate, because I have the truth and reality on my side. You have delusions and lies. Nanny state commies like you are always real tough guys on the internet, but in reality you are a scared little pansy. If I did come down there you would be hidden so far down in your moms basement it would take a search a rescue team to find you, otherwise you would starve to death cowering in the crawl space while typing on a keyboard how tough you are.
George

Buffalo, NY

#32774 Dec 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've been here when he said that 93 million Americans had their insurance canceled. Of course, he was wrong and misread basically everything pertaining to the subject and passed it off as an absolute fact, but hey, reality and facts never did hinder a tea bagger.
More of your lies, as per usual. We expect nothing less from a Obama zombie. Lies, lies, and more lies. That is the story of your life.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32775 Dec 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. Prove it.
They live across the street from me you dipshit. Learn to read and you would be able to read a lot of stories just like theres. Are you really this stupid

Ravenswood

#32776 Dec 1, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, wrong again. Have you ever been right about anything? Ever?
They are so friggin ignorant. I am a half black, lesbian, which I wouldn't be ashamed. As you have witnessed, they are ignorant and uneducated. I do find it funny now. And it's fun to make fun of them. And if they can't come up with proof, they call you a liar and sheeple.
I'm glad you're on board and it's obvious you are intelligent. That scares the crap out of them. Lol

Ravenswood

#32777 Dec 1, 2013
Space, and Leighla went to Va. To politic recently, look what happen there. Lmao

Ravenswood

#32778 Dec 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They live across the street from me you dipshit. Learn to read and you would be able to read a lot of stories just like theres. Are you really this stupid
Oh well, that's proof. You dipshit.

Mannington, WV

#32779 Dec 1, 2013
Thank you Melissa. It's nice to know that there are some thoughtful individuals on here now and again.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32780 Dec 1, 2013
Space, and Leighla went to Va. To politic recently, look what happen there. Lmao
What have you done? I actually get out in the real world and talk to people. You just sit around and listen to the voices in your head. MSNBC is all you know
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32781 Dec 1, 2013
To the sheeple.....these are the facts and reality but only a short list and most current. Website has not worked and is not complete, being able to handle 50k at a time is baby stuff. Obama lied on keeping your doctor and health insurance and then lied about saying it. Obama has changed his firm tax law many times without congressional approval. The soon to be blunder deal with Iran that both parties agree is a bad move as well as the rest of the world. Your faithful democrats leaving their stance on Obamacare to now go against it so theyy can get re-elected. A 7.3% average for unemployment for his 5 years in office. National Debt that is over 7 trillion more sense he took office, which is more then the last 2 president combined and still going with 3 more years to go. So you sheeple can blame displace all you want with your spinning and lies. Obama is on his second term and now must take responsibility. But that would be the right thing to do and would show leadership. Both things Obama can not do. He is a liar and moron. So follow him to ruins sheepl
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32782 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
They are so friggin ignorant. I am a half black, lesbian, which I wouldn't be ashamed. As you have witnessed, they are ignorant and uneducated. I do find it funny now. And it's fun to make fun of them. And if they can't come up with proof, they call you a liar and sheeple.
I'm glad you're on board and it's obvious you are intelligent. That scares the crap out of them. Lol
who let the dogs out ... uh .. uh,uh,uh .. uh, who let the dogs out.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32783 Dec 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's such a lie. If people were able to afford their insurance on the open market, they can afford an exchange plan. The one place where savings are guaranteed are over the individual plans people were being scammed on.
Not true Bacon and you know it. The exchange is over double what there insurance cost was. They were barely able to afford the policy they had.
George

Charleston, WV

#32784 Dec 1, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq09hA l5EkI&#8206; this ones for george. he likes the babes on fox. at the midway mark is the good stuff.
I am a dem but that was funny, and yes many Republican women are. Many dems are NOT. LOL That hairy Rosie grossed me out.
George

Buffalo, NY

#32785 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
To the sheeple.....these are the facts and reality but only a short list and most current. Website has not worked and is not complete, being able to handle 50k at a time is baby stuff. Obama lied on keeping your doctor and health insurance and then lied about saying it. Obama has changed his firm tax law many times without congressional approval. The soon to be blunder deal with Iran that both parties agree is a bad move as well as the rest of the world. Your faithful democrats leaving their stance on Obamacare to now go against it so theyy can get re-elected. A 7.3% average for unemployment for his 5 years in office. National Debt that is over 7 trillion more sense he took office, which is more then the last 2 president combined and still going with 3 more years to go. So you sheeple can blame displace all you want with your spinning and lies. Obama is on his second term and now must take responsibility. But that would be the right thing to do and would show leadership. Both things Obama can not do. He is a liar and moron. So follow him to ruins sheepl
Lets not forget who is giving us that 50K number, the liar in chief, the great deceiver. He is probably just "generalizing" again and the actual number is 50.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#32786 Dec 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO @ you. You are beyond delusional and serious mental help is required for you to even comprehend reality. You cant show ONCE where I lied about anything, because I havent. I, unlike the lying spineless scumbags you favor, dont lie. THat is why I can always stomp lunatics like you in a true debate, because I have the truth and reality on my side. You have delusions and lies. Nanny state commies like you are always real tough guys on the internet, but in reality you are a scared little pansy. If I did come down there you would be hidden so far down in your moms basement it would take a search a rescue team to find you, otherwise you would starve to death cowering in the crawl space while typing on a keyboard how tough you are.
Reality? You think magic men live in the sky and that Christianity is a peaceful religion. You can't win a debate when you refuse to accept new information. Your debates consist of you making an ignorant statement that is never cited, but rather copied from someone else, then refusing to acknowledge ALL OF THE DATA that conflicts with the statement. That isn't a debate. It's someone talking then covering their ears and yelling, "La La La La La La."

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#32787 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It is sooo fun. Making fun of them is downright addicting. the humor alone that they don't get or don't realize is aimed at them is enough, but when you add in their ridiculous theories (birthers, Mulsims are all terrorists, New World Order, etc.) it makes it a blast.

Mannington, WV

#32788 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
WRONG!

Obama has cut the deficit at it's fastest rate in 60 years. Even Politifact checked out these findings and found them to be true. The deficit is under the trillion dollar mark for the first time in years and while Republican presidents like Reagan and Bush tripled the deficit, Obama has cut it by more than any other president.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Get lost you lying loser. Oh, you're also a racist. Period.

Since: Feb 13

Mannington, WV

#32789 Dec 1, 2013
Well duh, George, Fitness Guru, and Leighla have all made numerous racist and bigoted comments on threads in the past. They belong in the Confederate South and not in any modern society. They of course also hate gays, hate the poor, hate immigrants, hate people of different religions, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

They aren't real people and it's foolish to treat them as such. They were all abused my mommy and/or daddy (probably molested) and have to raise their low self image by making putting down others (i.e. poor, blacks, gays, etc.)

No thinking person takes these bigoted fools seriously. They don't even know how a debate works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min this ones for you 158,606
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min TAMARA 77,132
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Jerry K 32,381
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Stupid Democrats 3,847
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 37 min miss tuffet 155,437
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min Fossilfarts 19,132
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 1 hr Flori-Duh 7

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE