Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31528 Nov 19, 2013
Uhhhh Hohhot, hide you guns nut jobs....
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/18/racis...

Trying to play a George Zimmerman. Too bad they couldn't be in the same cell.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31529 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Uhhhh Hohhot, hide you guns nut jobs....
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/18/racis...
Trying to play a George Zimmerman. Too bad they couldn't be in the same cell.
Looks like a white-trash illiterate's PARADISE, complete with dirt, mud, broken down junkers and 400-lb wives, all packing. I'm guessing high-speed broadband isn't available at their local Starbucks.

Ravenswood

#31530 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a white-trash illiterate's PARADISE, complete with dirt, mud, broken down junkers and 400-lb wives, all packing. I'm guessing high-speed broadband isn't available at their local Starbucks.
I can't stop laughing, you hit the nail on the head. Here is another one for you.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/16/libra...
George

United States

#31532 Nov 19, 2013
Our government and courts are full of criminals and corruption. Even after the illegality is exposed they just grant more and more illegal powers. This is not my America.
==========
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters)- A secret U.S. intelligence court let the National Security Agency collect an expanded amount of data about Americans' email even after finding that the agency systematically exceeded the limits of a smaller program, newly released documents show.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31534 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
Our government and courts are full of criminals and corruption. Even after the illegality is exposed they just grant more and more illegal powers. This is not my America.
==========
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters)- A secret U.S. intelligence court let the National Security Agency collect an expanded amount of data about Americans' email even after finding that the agency systematically exceeded the limits of a smaller program, newly released documents show.
Just an FYI George:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

article >> surveillance

"In August 2006, a U.S. district court judge ruled that the NSA electronic surveillance program was unconstitutional,[284] but on July 6, 2007, that ruling was vacated by the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit on the grounds that the plaintiffs lacked standing.[285] On January 17, 2007, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales informed U.S. Senate leaders that the program would not be reauthorized by the President, but would be subjected to judicial oversight.[286] Later in 2007, the NSA launched a replacement for the program, referred to as PRISM, that was subject to the oversight of the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.[287] This program was not publicly revealed until reports by the Washington Post[287] and The Guardian[288] emerged in June 2013.[287]"

I'm starting to slide a little toward your side on this. The Obama administration CONTINUING (not initiating or passing) these practices is deplorable. Apparently, they either are getting true intel on terrorism (in which case we have BIG PROBLEMS with terror cells within the US) or they are doing it for the data mining. It's one or the other. The problem remains that NEITHER PARTY is steadfast against this. Why?

Ravenswood

#31535 Nov 19, 2013
Oh My God, you can't make this crap up!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/conserv...

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31536 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't stop laughing, you hit the nail on the head. Here is another one for you.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/16/libra...
"An overwhelming number of studies have now linked racism to low IQ, and poor education, which ultimately leads to a lack of critical thinking and reasoning skills. Itís lack of education that creates small minded people with racist views like these."

Exactly. People who close libraries are, by definition, stupid. Ben Fanklin invented the public library and called it "his greatest invention ever." Which is saying something - this guy invented mail and electricity and newspapers. They turned out to be kinda important.

Ravenswood

#31537 Nov 19, 2013
Ok all you tea baggers, this will piss you off....

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/11/...

Some democrat grew a couple. Lol. Way to go!
George

United States

#31538 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI George:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
article >> surveillance
"In August 2006, a U.S. district court judge ruled that the NSA electronic surveillance program was unconstitutional,[284] but on July 6, 2007, that ruling was vacated by the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit on the grounds that the plaintiffs lacked standing.[285] On January 17, 2007, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales informed U.S. Senate leaders that the program would not be reauthorized by the President, but would be subjected to judicial oversight.[286] Later in 2007, the NSA launched a replacement for the program, referred to as PRISM, that was subject to the oversight of the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.[287] This program was not publicly revealed until reports by the Washington Post[287] and The Guardian[288] emerged in June 2013.[287]"
I'm starting to slide a little toward your side on this. The Obama administration CONTINUING (not initiating or passing) these practices is deplorable. Apparently, they either are getting true intel on terrorism (in which case we have BIG PROBLEMS with terror cells within the US) or they are doing it for the data mining. It's one or the other. The problem remains that NEITHER PARTY is steadfast against this. Why?
It is so blatantly unconstitutional even a 5th grader could understand. It doesnt take a constitutional scholar to know that recording everyones emails and phone calls with NO probable cause and no warrant is clear violation of the 4th amendment. The government doesnt care, they ignore whatever laws they feel like it whenever they feel like it will no consequences. It is beyond deplorable, it is treasonous.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31539 Nov 19, 2013
New Study shows Liberals have a lower average IQ than Conservatives

http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31540 Nov 19, 2013
Ok all you tea baggers, this will piss you off....
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/11/...
Some democrat grew a couple. Lol. Way to go!
Yeah, they won't like that. The GOP HATES the military. They just cut 900,000 military members' ability to buy goddamn FOOD. Nevermind they caused 50,000 US casualties in illegal wars.
George

United States

#31541 Nov 19, 2013
A new study shows that people who post IQ studies have lower IQ's than people who dont post such nonsense.

www.madeupstupidityIQtest.com

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31542 Nov 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
New Study shows Liberals have a lower average IQ than Conservatives
http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
It's the same one you posted before. It's from the Koch brothers. By trying to make people think that people who call THEMSELVES "the stupid party" and "tea baggers" are smart, you're making yourself look dumb. Study after study, done by universities, prove that conservatives are more likely to be racist, and racists are more likely to be stupid. Arguing those facts is futile. It's obvious, anecdotal, and SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN.

Ravenswood

#31543 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they won't like that. The GOP HATES the military. They just cut 900,000 military members' ability to buy goddamn FOOD. Nevermind they caused 50,000 US casualties in illegal wars.
I have a question. What is the TPP business all about?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31544 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>It is so blatantly unconstitutional even a 5th grader could understand. It doesnt take a constitutional scholar to know that recording everyones emails and phone calls with NO probable cause and no warrant is clear violation of the 4th amendment. The government doesnt care, they ignore whatever laws they feel like it whenever they feel like it will no consequences. It is beyond deplorable, it is treasonous.
Again, they aren't "recording" your phone calls. Your phone RECORDS do not belong to you. And private emails can't be used against you in a court of law without a warrant. Scanning cyber traffic for keywords isn't forbidden by the 4th amendment.

It is arguably constitutional. That's not my concern. My concern is why the need continues. Are there terrorists here? Are they accumulating data for studies? We should know WHY, then we can argue constitutionality and continuance.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31545 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I have a question. What is the TPP business all about?
Not sure what you're referring to. TP stands for Think Progress.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31546 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never been in the military so keep your mouth shut. The republicans are the ones who have always backed the military. Why don't you ask some of them and see what they have to say about it. You are always running your lips about stuff you have no idea about. You are a DUMBASS
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31547 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they aren't "recording" your phone calls. Your phone RECORDS do not belong to you. And private emails can't be used against you in a court of law without a warrant. Scanning cyber traffic for keywords isn't forbidden by the 4th amendment.
It is arguably constitutional. That's not my concern. My concern is why the need continues. Are there terrorists here? Are they accumulating data for studies? We should know WHY, then we can argue constitutionality and continuance.
Yes they were recording American citizens phone calls and you would have to be an idiot not to know that. I am glad people are not as stupid as you or the government would never be questioned.

Ravenswood

#31548 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you're referring to. TP stands for Think Progress.
Trans-Pacific Partnership
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31549 Nov 19, 2013
Obama's Approval Ratings Hit New Low After Health Care Rollout

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Trump Dodged Draft 285,901
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min dixie 110,017
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) Wed Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web