Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31477 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
http://obamacarefacts.com/koch-brothers-facts...
Here is a web site for her but I doubt she will read it.
The facts about Obamacare are obvious if you have half a brain and really read into it. You on the other hand believe the lies even when they admit they are lies ROFL
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31478 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Come on Leighla, you're not the type for aluminum hats. Please!
Melissa I can do Math. I am telling you now those numbers did not add up when they came out and everyone knew it

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31479 Nov 19, 2013
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/11/poll-f...

that's what I'm talking about!

Ravenswood

#31480 Nov 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Jobs report in oct 2012 was fake. They wanted to make numbers look better before election.
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-201...
First of all, since i'm stupid and you're not, show me the math and how it doesn't add up.
Second, when I read an article that says "from a reliable source", red flags go up.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

So please explain it to me so I can understand.
Then show me a REAL reliable source to prove it.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31481 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy killed an unarmed kid. He's been charged with multiple violent crimes against women, all of which involved a firearm. He's officially the World's Biggest P_ussy. Congratulations. You also have the World's Biggest Idiot (Cruz), the World's Dumbest Person (Palin), the World's Stupidest Woman (Bachman), the World's Biggest Failure (Bush) and the World's Biggest Dipdhit (Perry).
Let's look at some other candidates for these "awards". World's Biggest P_ussy, either Fairy Reid or you, World's Biggest Idiot (Biden), World's Dumbest Person (Warren), World's Stupidest Woman (Pelosi), the World's Biggest Failure (Obama) and the World's Biggest Dipshit (Wasserman-Schultz).

Ravenswood

#31482 Nov 19, 2013
Say what you want about Nancy Pelosi but she has back bone. David Gregory tried his bullshit on her...

The problem for the media is that this story is quickly running out of life. The media is going along with Republicans in pushing the belief that the website will never be fixed. They are assuming that the website will remain broken, because their story is pointless if they have to admit that this is a short term problem that is improving by the day. Obama’s presidency can’t be in crisis is the website is being fixed, so they have to pretend like it isn’t.

Nancy Pelosi didn’t play games with David Gregory. She shot down his BS, and gutted his attempt push a false story about a crisis that exists only in the minds of the mainstream media. The truth is that the news is slow, so the media decided to blow the website issues up into a presidency destroying moment.

Ravenswood

#31483 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at some other candidates for these "awards". World's Biggest P_ussy, either Fairy Reid or you, World's Biggest Idiot (Biden), World's Dumbest Person (Warren), World's Stupidest Woman (Pelosi), the World's Biggest Failure (Obama) and the World's Biggest Dipshit (Wasserman-Schultz).
You are nuts, you're comparing Apples to shit. One person you mentioned has more brains than the entire bunch of idiots Bacon is talking about.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31484 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all, since i'm stupid and you're not, show me the math and how it doesn't add up.
Second, when I read an article that says "from a reliable source", red flags go up.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
Finally something we can agree on, you are stupid.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31485 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I am telling you the numbers never made since when they came out and everyone knew it. I am smart enough to questions things that don't make sense. You on the other hand follow along and act like the liberals are always right and everyone is just picking on them. WOW
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31486 Nov 19, 2013
Say what you want about Nancy Pelosi but she has back bone. David Gregory tried his bullshit on her...
The problem for the media is that this story is quickly running out of life. The media is going along with Republicans in pushing the belief that the website will never be fixed. They are assuming that the website will remain broken, because their story is pointless if they have to admit that this is a short term problem that is improving by the day. Obama’s presidency can’t be in crisis is the website is being fixed, so they have to pretend like it isn’t.
Nancy Pelosi didn’t play games with David Gregory. She shot down his BS, and gutted his attempt push a false story about a crisis that exists only in the minds of the mainstream media. The truth is that the news is slow, so the media decided to blow the website issues up into a presidency destroying moment.
My my, we certainly are stupid this morning aren't we? Did you even watch the interview? Gregory, a member of the lame stream media, handed Pelosi her ass.

Ravenswood

#31487 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you republicans.
If you live in the United States, there is a good chance that you are now living in poverty or near poverty. Nearly 50 million Americans,(49.7 Million), are living below the poverty line, with 80% of the entire U.S. population living near poverty or below it.

Keep giving those tax breaks to the Koch brothers and alike. Keep listening to the ignorant tea party people (while they are here).
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31488 Nov 19, 2013
Well it all depends on your upbringing. I was always taught if you do nothing but lie than try to covers those lies with bigger lies it really has nothing to do with backbone. Pelosi along with Reid are total wack jobs no doubt about it

Ravenswood

#31489 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally something we can agree on, you are stupid.
PROVE IT Sweet Cheeks and lets see who is the stupid one. AGAIN, reliable sources.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31490 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you republicans.
If you live in the United States, there is a good chance that you are now living in poverty or near poverty. Nearly 50 million Americans,(49.7 Million), are living below the poverty line, with 80% of the entire U.S. population living near poverty or below it.
Keep giving those tax breaks to the Koch brothers and alike. Keep listening to the ignorant tea party people (while they are here).
Remind me again, which party is in the White House and has control of the Senate?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31491 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
PROVE IT Sweet Cheeks and lets see who is the stupid one. AGAIN, reliable sources.
You said that you are stupid. Or are you just one more lying democrat?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31492 Nov 19, 2013
good morning peeps. whats the cancellation and unemployment numbers today ?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31493 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't need to the numbers speak for volumes don't ya think

Ravenswood

#31494 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again, which party is in the White House and has control of the Senate?
The Koch brothers own the house.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#31495 Nov 19, 2013
Anyone who backs Pelosi has to be ignorant. Pass it and we will see what is in it later. Her latest on Obama did not lie about keeping your insurance and doctor. Pelosi is a moron and seems to be the democratic version of Sara Palin

Ravenswood

#31496 Nov 19, 2013
If they were republicans and not the tea party, they may be able to work together for the betterment of our country. It's been done in the past and we can do it again, as soon as we get the idiot tea party gone and that's happening right now. Praise God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min TRUMP WINNERS 253,025
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 29 min TRUMP OWNED HILLARY 107,475
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr freud the fluffer 88,074
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Realist 6,493
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr WarForOil 83,895
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sat amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
More from around the web