Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29545 Nov 4, 2013
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
George

United States

#29546 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>three things libs are afraid of and its constant. ted cruse, tea party, congress, and the guy walking down the street that has a gun.
Ted is an idiot who owes the American taxpayers billions of dollars.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29547 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater.....I met the bitch when she was campaigning in Rochester, New York. And she did nothing for the state of New York as a whole. Bill bought her election with his liabrary and the bought a home while they lived in the White House to take advantage of a loop hole to carpetbag their way into a democratic state. This is fact based on experience. I was there and you were not.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#29548 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
Libbys tell conservatives that "Obamacare is the law of the land, get over it". Well the 2nd Amendment has been the "law of the land" a hell of a lot longer than Obama's latest failure. Libbys need to put on their big boy pants and quit crying about our right to bear arms.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#29550 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you mean michelle is into scandals too ?(kickback $$)
It's the Chicago way.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29551 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you question me! You're a racist and a tea bagger! Hillary in 2016!! That's all I got.
Well then you dont have much
leighla

Salem, WV

#29552 Nov 4, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Chicago way.
Typical thug mentality
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29553 Nov 4, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Libbys tell conservatives that "Obamacare is the law of the land, get over it". Well the 2nd Amendment has been the "law of the land" a hell of a lot longer than Obama's latest failure. Libbys need to put on their big boy pants and quit crying about our right to bear arms.
obama care law of the land. yes temporary. slavery was too. vote republican and we shall dump it in the garbage and start fresh.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29554 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama care law of the land. yes temporary. slavery was too. vote republican and we shall dump it in the garbage and start fresh.
I have been over the hills to Virginia to help my repubican rowdies lets hope it was enough.
George

United States

#29555 Nov 4, 2013
Watching KellyFiles now, wow they are tearing Obama a new one. When they put it all out there like she did wow it is amazing what a scumbag for a president we have. Interesting the way the one guy put it, He is a premeditated liar who knew at the time he said everyone could keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted that it was a bold faced LIE. This is the our president, who blatantly lied on purpose just to get the ACA passed and re-elected. IMPEACH.

P.S. Too funny at the clip of Obama today saying he said all along that if you liked your plan you could keep it(but now adds "if it hasnt changed since the law was passed"). This guy is unbelievable. Even when it is easily provable against him, HE STILL LIES like people are actually going to believe it. He is beyond a narcissist. He is mentally ill to the point of being dangerous.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29556 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
Watching KellyFiles now, wow they are tearing Obama a new one. When they put it all out there like she did wow it is amazing what a scumbag for a president we have. Interesting the way the one guy put it, He is a premeditated liar who knew at the time he said everyone could keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted that it was a bold faced LIE. This is the our president, who blatantly lied on purpose just to get the ACA passed and re-elected. IMPEACH.
P.S. Too funny at the clip of Obama today saying he said all along that if you liked your plan you could keep it(but now adds "if it hasnt changed since the law was passed"). This guy is unbelievable. Even when it is easily provable against him, HE STILL LIES like people are actually going to believe it. He is beyond a narcissist. He is mentally ill to the point of being dangerous.
Why do you think no one can see this. It blows my mind that no one really seems to notice all the lies that have been told. It is so bad people are now saying he had to lie to get it passed and that is ok. WOW
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29557 Nov 4, 2013
George......Kelly files is on Fox news and you know they will say it is not true. But it is on tape that Obama told a lie on top of a lie. But sheeple will believe him. Then they will go back to Bush or someone else to do the blame displacement. If Obama said his second lie first, then Obamacare would not have been. This is why I said to the liberals that there is too much time between elections and not to put the cart before the horse. In all fairness, the republicans can mess up to.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29558 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:

He is not only a premeditated liar, he is a pathological liar. The dumb ass Harvard retard don't even know when he lies. Is this the best the democrat party can come up with? If it is we have a F'ing huge problem in this country. I have a problem with the statement he deceived this country. He didn't deceive this country he out right lied to this country over 22 separate times just on the ACA period. That's not counting the other unmentioned lies he has told about anything else. I also cannot believe Bacon Beater believes his own horse shit. Crawl up Obama's ass and kiss his lips that way Bacon Beater. You are a bigger retard and liar than Obama is.

Location hidden

#29559 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't. The tea baggers required a 60-vote majority to pass a vote in the Senate to raise taxes on the rich. And now, you can forget anything getting done as long as the tea baggers are running the GOP, especially in the House.

Like I've said, all the tea baggers need to forget about holding our economy hostage to protect the rich at all cost. Hillary will never play the games Obama does, Hillary will never try to compromise with ignorance like Obama does and Hillary will have no intentions whatsoever to "get along" or sacrifice her principles for the sake of "compromise." She is a mean, hard, cold, calculating bitch that does not do tea bagger. She will use brutal tactics to dismantle whatever power remains with the tea party when she's elected in 2016.

I know, I know... A lot can happen before then. Hahaha. Right. You dipshits just traded Sarah Palin for Ted Cruz. Double down again, dumbasses.
Oh like kill another boyfriend, like she did when her boy toy Bill was president. I can believe that bitch would have a few more knocked off. You are right she is a bitch and a female dog bitch at that.

Location hidden

#29560 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Stop electing tea baggers that block jobs bills. Stop defending a party who stated publicly that their goal was not to help the economy recover, but to "make sure Obama doesn't get a second term." And, for God's sakes, stop adhering to the ignorant, proven-wrong GOP principles of "the rich create jobs" and "tax cuts for the rich creates investment in the middle class" and "rewarding the rich trickles down." Those are stupid, and have failed EVERY TIME a republican has been in the White House, starting with Reagan and his disastrous trickle-down theory and ending with the war criminal's totally unfunded tax cuts for billionaires on a Chinese credit card.

Save the "government jobs" bullshit too. I realize how much you dumbasses hate facts, but you're gonna need to learn to deal with them: Obama created MORE private sector jobs in 5 years than Bush did in 8, and LESS government jobs as well.
Now the theme of the Republican Party should be to have every last democrat in public office impeached over the ACA. Liars.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29561 Nov 4, 2013
George......you can go to jail for lying to congress and people to enter a contract. The president can not be impeached for lying to us over this. Unfortunately that is the law. They even said that on the Kelly Files. The only recoarse is if democrats that voted for this and the remaining democrats turn their back on Obama. Then he would have the worst second term in history.
Roger is your man

Nitro, WV

#29562 Nov 4, 2013
Vote for our own Roger.He knows how to kiss ass already we know that for a fact. Think how much money he could save us at the federal level after doing such a good job at the county position. He is the greatest. And if you don't believe me just ask his political friends who are payin him 60,000 a year of our tax dollars to do a whole lot of nothin. In case you forgot their names they are Dr. Short, Altizer, and Miller. How's that for the truth you professional bootlicker
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29563 Nov 4, 2013
What about Obama deciding not to go to the 150th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg and the Gettsburg Address. It seems he would want to honor former Illonois president, Abe Lincoln, to the crucial battle and speech that helped free slaves. Obama is probably to busy thinking of more lies to feed the sheeple

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

#29564 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What about Obama deciding not to go to the 150th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg and the Gettsburg Address. It seems he would want to honor former Illonois president, Abe Lincoln, to the crucial battle and speech that helped free slaves. Obama is probably to busy thinking of more lies to feed the sheeple
You would think he would attend an event such as that. That would take time out of his busy schedule for screwing Americans though.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29565 Nov 5, 2013
fitness-guru and george,

people like you are what is wrong with the world. it's why we, as a collective population on this planet is in such a mess.

Racism, hate, and LIES

you're both liars. you can't get passed the fact that normal people live in Palestine and the MIddle East. They are being oppressed by Western powers.

you keep screaming about terrorism, which is a bunch of BS. you never acknowledge the USA's part in it. We are funding the real terrorists, what about that???

we're not giving any $$$ to the people that have lost their homes/farms/schools/hospitals.

you also haven't addressed the issue of our vets/troops committing suicide on a massive scale. 22 a day!! why do they say they regret murdering innocent people if everyone in the Middle East is a terrorist??

oh and have you ever looked up what weapons and army Palestine has vs. Israel's?

no. otherwise you wouldn't say Israel would be destroyed. you can't bring down an empire with throwing rocks and molotov cocktails. Palestine IS being destroyed.

you're ignorant and so is anyone that shares your views.

i'm sure you'll just insult me more because you get think of anything of real substance to respond with because deep down, you know i'm right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min Ms Sassy 80,688
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min ChicknButt 80,589
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,422
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,758
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 83,865
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Fri spoon 10
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Thu Lumpy Pillow 6,121
More from around the web