Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#29501 Nov 4, 2013
68, whatever, point is it is irrelevant to anything we are discussing.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29502 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we're laughing. It was THE WRONG DIRECTION. That's why it was abolished as a complete failure.
The last five years have been a complete and I do mean a complete failure and you are not smart enough to notice that. You make up more crap than anyone I know.
George

United States

#29503 Nov 4, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you stupid shit, they did give out commodities years ago. Were we communists then. Do you really spend time thinking up this shit or are you naturally an idiot?
Dictating what food people are allowed to purchase on their own is like a communist, and that is what YOU said. You are act the idiot but are really just being deceptive just like bacon.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29504 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
A candy bar is one thing. These people have carts of garbage not fit for an animal let alone a human being. IF they want to make there own food choices great pay cash for there food. I am tired of hearing about over weight kids when half of america gets food stamps and they buy that processed garbage.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29505 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am paying for it !!!!!!!!!! Gee you are not to bright at all
where do you think the money for food stamps come from idiot
Is this where you claim that your taxes are paying for the family's food? Typical ignorant republican. We gave more money to Exxon LAST YEAR than we spent on THE ENTIRE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, which makes up A FRACTION OF ONE PERCENT of our budget. This is the proof you're duped. You bitch about feeding families but are fine with paying off oil companies. And before you spout off the standard idiot GOP response of "I AM NOT FINE WITH THAT," let me ask you a question - which one do you complain about most, argue over most, passionately attack more and raise more awareness of, food stamps or oil subsidies? And don't forget, your views are all right here, in black and white.
George

United States

#29506 Nov 4, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps should be regulated so only nutritional food can be bought.
Spoken like a true nanny state communist.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29507 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The last five years have been a complete and I do mean a complete failure and you are not smart enough to notice that. You make up more crap than anyone I know.
Taking us from complete depression to recovery is a failure?
Finally avenging 9/11 was a failure?
Shooting bin Laden in the face was a failure?
Saving the US auto industry was a failure?
Creating more private sector jobs than Bush did in 8 years is a failure?
Protecting women from the ignorant fantasies of the right was a failure?
Ensuring gay people have equal rights under the law was a failure?
Ending our illegal wars was a failure?
Driving Wall Street higher than ever in history was a failure?

You're duped. But it's fine. You and your entire party have been mired in the batshit fringes of society for years now. Congratulations, you've made yourselves completely irrelevant, splintered and powerless.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29508 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers are one if the THE most important professions there is. They guide our future and the fact you point out someone else is dumber than a box of rocks just shows we need more money for education and that includes paying teachers better.
teachers work 180 days per year george. not bad for a 50 grand per year paycheck. agreed that teachers shape our youth. especially for the fatherless black kids.
George

United States

#29509 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where you claim that your taxes are paying for the family's food? Typical ignorant republican. We gave more money to Exxon LAST YEAR than we spent on THE ENTIRE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, which makes up A FRACTION OF ONE PERCENT of our budget. This is the proof you're duped. You bitch about feeding families but are fine with paying off oil companies. And before you spout off the standard idiot GOP response of "I AM NOT FINE WITH THAT," let me ask you a question - which one do you complain about most, argue over most, passionately attack more and raise more awareness of, food stamps or oil subsidies? And don't forget, your views are all right here, in black and white.
Why is it people always complain about our government helping our own poor people(food stamps) but NEVER complain a word about the corporate welfare the government hands out? Raise holy hell about helping poor people and not even a whisper about giving billions to people who are already RICH.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29510 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Guantee me tax payer money does not pay for food stamps. YOu are a blowhard idiot who like to spout off your mouth and you have not even lived have the crap you preach about. My views are right here and I do not deny them. Melissa is the one harping about overweight kids but yet you want to do nothing. You want to hand people money because it give you feel superior. I AM NOT FINE with you holding impoverished people down and to be honest I am sick and tired of your whining

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29511 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
A candy bar is one thing. These people have carts of garbage not fit for an animal let alone a human being. IF they want to make there own food choices great pay cash for there food. I am tired of hearing about over weight kids when half of america gets food stamps and they buy that processed garbage.
Tell me you actually aren't this oblivious.

First, "these people?" I'm assuming you're doing the standard republican idiot tactic of telling us what you saw in the grocery store. Newsflash - that person isn't "all people." You don't know shit about them. You don't know who they were buying for, what they were paying with or how their family food budget works. And it's NONE of your business.

Second, what should these people buy, all fresh fruits and vegetables and seafood with Omega-3s with their $1.30 per meal budget? You're a goddamn joke. What the f_ck do you think that buys? PROCESSED, CHEAP, HIGH-CARB, LOW PROTEIN FOODS. That's it. They don't have "options." They buy what they can afford. You want to combat obesity, you'll have to DOUBLE food stamps amounts AND invest in education for everyone. Let's see the GOP pass that bill. Yeah. Right.
George

United States

#29512 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>teachers work 180 days per year george. not bad for a 50 grand per year paycheck. agreed that teachers shape our youth. especially for the fatherless black kids.
That is WAY more than our Congressmen who make 174 grand a year and do nothing. Plus when you figure in actual hours worked compared to an 8 hour day it is WAY more than 180 days for a teacher.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29513 Nov 4, 2013
illinois = $70,000 per year for high school. thats plenty for the days they work per year. teachers are ALWAYS WHINING.
George

United States

#29514 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Guantee me tax payer money does not pay for food stamps. YOu are a blowhard idiot who like to spout off your mouth and you have not even lived have the crap you preach about. My views are right here and I do not deny them. Melissa is the one harping about overweight kids but yet you want to do nothing. You want to hand people money because it give you feel superior. I AM NOT FINE with you holding impoverished people down and to be honest I am sick and tired of your whining
If you do actually in fact pay taxes it would be a stretch to say you might pay 10 cents a year to the food stamp program. How much do you pay to rich corporations?
leighla

Salem, WV

#29515 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you actually aren't this oblivious.
First, "these people?" I'm assuming you're doing the standard republican idiot tactic of telling us what you saw in the grocery store. Newsflash - that person isn't "all people." You don't know shit about them. You don't know who they were buying for, what they were paying with or how their family food budget works. And it's NONE of your business.
Second, what should these people buy, all fresh fruits and vegetables and seafood with Omega-3s with their $1.30 per meal budget? You're a goddamn joke. What the f_ck do you think that buys? PROCESSED, CHEAP, HIGH-CARB, LOW PROTEIN FOODS. That's it. They don't have "options." They buy what they can afford. You want to combat obesity, you'll have to DOUBLE food stamps amounts AND invest in education for everyone. Let's see the GOP pass that bill. Yeah. Right.
You must love it because you will vote another democrat in. If it is so bad changing your voting practice so we can get more jobs
George

United States

#29517 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
illinois =$70,000 per year for high school. thats plenty for the days they work per year. teachers are ALWAYS WHINING.
The average starting salary for a teacher in Illinois is around 36K. That is not much at all when you figure they are shaping our future and educating our children.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29518 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>If you do actually in fact pay taxes it would be a stretch to say you might pay 10 cents a year to the food stamp program. How much do you pay to rich corporations?
Stop pulling this crap out of your butt. You have no idea where and how anyones tax money is spent.
George

United States

#29520 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pulling this crap out of your butt. You have no idea where and how anyones tax money is spent.
Actually I do. The exact amount yes, I dont know and am not wasting my time doing the math to figure it out, but you can bet you bottom dollar it is in cents of how much you pay toward the food stamp program a year unless you are very rich. And since you arent, stop whining about the nickel you pay to help poor people eat and complain about the much greater amount you pay to rich people and corporations.
George

United States

#29521 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The where and how is everything the government spends money on, from food stamps to corporate welfare to the war machine.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29522 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I do. The exact amount yes, I dont know and am not wasting my time doing the math to figure it out, but you can bet you bottom dollar it is in cents of how much you pay toward the food stamp program a year unless you are very rich. And since you arent, stop whining about the nickel you pay to help poor people eat and complain about the much greater amount you pay to rich people and corporations.
I was not complaining about feeding the poor. But how are you helping the poor in the long run. I guess you do not want better jobs? Why dont you ask the King in the white house why he did not impose the higher taxes on the corporations like he promised he would. He had his first two year to accomplish this and he did squat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min The WB 80,634
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 15 min Pete 80,785
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,497
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,767
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr HOMEEE 644
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 16 hr Juan Carlos 83,867
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Fri spoon 10
More from around the web