Comments
26,501 - 26,520 of 57,020 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#29178 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
But it is not breaking the rules when Obama does it. It is ok with all the liberals thug mentality
Thug mentality. Hilarious. You dumbasses are your own problem. We didn't put Sarah Palin on TV then wonder why the ridicule is relentless. Bitch thinks Paul Revere was a gun rights activist.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29180 Nov 1, 2013
OOPS we forgot Obama does not have to abide by rules, his campaign promises, or by the constitution. If you are a democrat you get a free ride and can strong arm the press to keep secrets and lie for you. How could we ever forget!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29181 Nov 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thug mentality. Hilarious. You dumbasses are your own problem. We didn't put Sarah Palin on TV then wonder why the ridicule is relentless. Bitch thinks Paul Revere was a gun rights activist.
LMAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29182 Nov 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You put Pelosi in office who passed a health care bill that she said they would find out what was in it later. ROFL I guess we know what was it now don't we

Ravenswood

#29183 Nov 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those little voices in their heads that take over but that's ok, the voices are smarter than they are:)
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29184 Nov 1, 2013
Thank God you have Biden, Waxman, Pelosi, Pallone, they can lead the way for you all. Palin does not hold a position you people keep the dumbest of the dumbest
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29185 Nov 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
Just watch Jay Carney lie on tv I get a good laugh every time he is dumb enough to come back out and lie some more.

Ravenswood

#29186 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You put Pelosi in office who passed a health care bill that she said they would find out what was in it later. ROFL I guess we know what was it now don't we
Those ten seconds, immortalized by Fox News leave out what Pelosi said in the lead-up to those infamous words:

You really have to stop relying on Fox if you want to be taken serious.

Ravenswood

#29187 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Thank God you have Biden, Waxman, Pelosi, Pallone, they can lead the way for you all. Palin does not hold a position you people keep the dumbest of the dumbest
Bet you can see China from your house. Lol
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29188 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It's those little voices in their heads that take over but that's ok, the voices are smarter than they are:)
You sound like a 5 year old if you have nothing intelligent to say why don't you pretend like bacon hater does.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29189 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Those ten seconds, immortalized by Fox News leave out what Pelosi said in the lead-up to those infamous words:
You really have to stop relying on Fox if you want to be taken serious.
You are a true dumbass this is exactly what she said. Research before you type this stupid crap.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29190 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Bet you can see China from your house. Lol
Truth is she is still smarter than You ROFL ROFL ROFL
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29191 Nov 1, 2013
Pelosi said and I quote " We need to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it away from the controversy"

Ravenswood

#29192 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Pelosi said and I quote " We need to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it away from the controversy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hV-05TLiiLUXX
Why don't you find the full speech in its entirety......
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today,“the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was.‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was.‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million.‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on.“They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.

This is what you Fox worshippers do, take snippets and distort the truth. That's another reason you can't be taken seriously. It's a comedy show.http://www.politifact.com /texas/statements/2010/mar/15/ republican-party-texas/texas-g op-says-speaker-nancy-pelosi-s aid-people-wi/

Ravenswood

#29193 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hV-05TLiiLUXX
This is why Fox is not considered a "news". They lie and destroy the actual truth. So you and your little voices continue watching.

Ravenswood

#29194 Nov 1, 2013
I think you might consider this brain washing.

A leaked memo from Fox News vice president Bill Sammon to news staff at the height of the health care reform in the United States debate has been cited as an example of the pro-Republican party bias of Fox News. His memo asked the staff to "use the term ‘government-run health insurance,’ or, when brevity is a concern,‘government option,’ whenever possible". The memo was sent shortly after Republican pollster Frank Luntz advised Sean Hannity on his Fox show that "If you call it a public option, the American people are split. If you call it the government option, the public is overwhelmingly against it".[63]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29195 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
This is why Fox is not considered a "news". They lie and destroy the actual truth. So you and your little voices continue watching.
It did not come from fox but nice way to try to deflect I would not expect anything else from people like you
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29196 Nov 1, 2013
I think you might consider this brain washing.
A leaked memo from Fox News vice president Bill Sammon to news staff at the height of the health care reform in the United States debate has been cited as an example of the pro-Republican party bias of Fox News. His memo asked the staff to "use the term ‘government-run health insurance,’ or, when brevity is a concern,‘government option,’ whenever possible". The memo was sent shortly after Republican pollster Frank Luntz advised Sean Hannity on his Fox show that "If you call it a public option, the American people are split. If you call it the government option, the public is overwhelmingly against it".[63]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel
Have you ever watched MSNBC or CNN or do you like to pretend like they are actual news stations so what is your point
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29197 Nov 1, 2013
It is a recording you idiot
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29198 Nov 1, 2013
Here you go MElissa You made an ass out of yourself yet again this is not from your beloved FOX
FROM REUTERS
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Augur 145,740
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 16 min Waco 1909 58,807
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 45 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,051
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min xxxrayted 30,475
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ontopofit 207
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••