Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#29228 Nov 1, 2013
Congress plans to work 2.1 days per week on average next year. We must take our government back and start to make changes through a direct ballot. GIve these worthless idiots a few more years and they will be lucky to work a day a week and will give themselves raises so they get paid half a million a year with pension and Cadillac insurance. We are getting fleeced by the very "leaders" we elect. 2.1 day a week and they do nothing for the 2.1 days besides renaming Post Offices and bridges. Good grief.
exil

Oceana, WV

#29229 Nov 1, 2013
Well nothing new on this site. Same junk today, tomorrow and forever. Hang in there people.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29230 Nov 1, 2013
If we can not control ourselves and debate, then you really expect congress to. I understand taling jabs and some offhand remarks. I understand sheeple, teabagger, occasional idiot, hypocite and bigot. Sometimes we get into it and call each other swear words. Sometimes it crosses the line and must apologize. Injecting race and religon should not be apart of it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29231 Nov 1, 2013
Hahaha. It's hilarious how all the dumb tea baggers HATE - and I mean HATE - to be called racists. Then they call Obama a monkey.

Dumbasses.
George

United States

#29232 Nov 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Hahaha. It's hilarious how all the dumb tea baggers HATE - and I mean HATE - to be called racists. Then they call Obama a monkey.
Dumbasses.
I think both GWB and Obama kinda look like monkeys. They both have big ears and GWB has beady eyes. If you just look at their facial features and forget color they both look like curious George. Does pointing that out make me a racist? I do think guru meant it as a slur though.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29233 Nov 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the revolution that's already occurring. We used to let them live in their echochambers and filter reality for them. Now, more and more progressive, rational people are willing to just duke it out with a whackjobs anytime, anywhere. For every redneck in a bar that makes some Obama comment, there's a dude that breaks his balls for it (if he's wrong).
yep, and i hope it is happening in WV too. Calling out racism is the only way to defeat it. sometimes people don't even realize they're being racist!
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29234 Nov 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>cant you see the race baiters wanted me to act out ? if they dont stop im going really cut lose on the monkey in the white house.
omg. that's uncalled for. being a bigot is not something you should be proud of. you're lack of insight and compassion make you ugly.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29235 Nov 2, 2013
beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, and i hope it is happening in WV too. Calling out racism is the only way to defeat it. sometimes people don't even realize they're being racist!
So now you're an expert on racism. You can recognize a racist even when they don't realize that they are racist. And I suppose that all of these racists are republicans? You are actually a Star Wars character: I D 10 T.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29236 Nov 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think both GWB and Obama kinda look like monkeys. They both have big ears and GWB has beady eyes. If you just look at their facial features and forget color they both look like curious George. Does pointing that out make me a racist? I do think guru meant it as a slur though.
Get off the fence George,m he is a 100% friggin raciest. Go back and read his posts. This is 2013, we don't need crap like this.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29238 Nov 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the fence George,m he is a 100% friggin raciest. Go back and read his posts. This is 2013, we don't need crap like this.
George is trying to be like his cousin Joe Manchin the fence straddler. Is a friggin raciest anything like a frigging racist?

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29239 Nov 2, 2013
we loath ALL INTELLIGENCE wrote:
<quoted text>this is racism freeeeek
Well it's funny how the party of denial is quick to point out racism in others but fail to see it in themselves. I guess she isn't as good at spotting racism as she thinks.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29241 Nov 2, 2013
we loath ALL INTELLIGENCE wrote:
<quoted text>ditto
ditto
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29242 Nov 2, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're an expert on racism. You can recognize a racist even when they don't realize that they are racist. And I suppose that all of these racists are republicans? You are actually a Star Wars character: I D 10 T.
wtf are you talking about? you're insane.

explicitly, why are you mentioning republicans??
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29243 Nov 2, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's funny how the party of denial is quick to point out racism in others but fail to see it in themselves. I guess she isn't as good at spotting racism as she thinks.
party this, party that.

republican this, democrat that.

will you ever stop with the 2 party rhetoric? it's an obsolete paradigm that you're holding on to for dear life. it's done. get over it.

we have more important issues to focus on. stop babbling nonsense about stupid government parties and try contributing to cohesive and productive dialogue about the immense problems our country/the world is facing.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29244 Nov 2, 2013
beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
party this, party that.
republican this, democrat that.
will you ever stop with the 2 party rhetoric? it's an obsolete paradigm that you're holding on to for dear life. it's done. get over it.
we have more important issues to focus on. stop babbling nonsense about stupid government parties and try contributing to cohesive and productive dialogue about the immense problems our country/the world is facing.
A you this f***ing stupid naturally or do you take something that makes you that stupid. Your ignorant ramblings solve nothing. Get the hell over to the Middle East where you belong. Then when you are subjected to oppression and female circumcision, you can complain about the government and wish that you had the had the two party paradigm.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29245 Nov 2, 2013
good morning peeps. whats the topic today ? west virginians voting for racists like robert byrd or what ?

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29246 Nov 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
good morning peeps. whats the topic today ? west virginians voting for racists like robert byrd or what ?
Yeah, we are all tea baggers and racists. But it is not our fault, we are blaming it on George Bush. Lol!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29247 Nov 2, 2013
I should have know that there would be a big jump on the race issue. But Bacon Hater can not act innocent or give speeches. Nor can his coat tail rider Melissa. They have countless times injected race into debates. So when they start their holyier then thou bull, then that is hypocritical of them.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29248 Nov 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I should have know that there would be a big jump on the race issue. But Bacon Hater can not act innocent or give speeches. Nor can his coat tail rider Melissa. They have countless times injected race into debates. So when they start their holyier then thou bull, then that is hypocritical of them.
You show me ONE post that I have posted that is raciest. Who shall I be raciest against since I'm half black and white. And I was raised by a midget Mexican who was married to a handicap Chinese.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29249 Nov 2, 2013
AND best of all, I'm a flaming liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min jeb stuart 84,421
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min HILLARY 2016 240,194
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 43 min Chilli J 105,941
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 18 hr Real Rick 8
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 28 WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Aug 28 Sea Hawk 1,306
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
More from around the web