Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29141 Oct 31, 2013
Bacon, you have to read this. http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/31/time-c...

AND NO, I'm not agreeing with Bacon that there is no God, steeples.
George

Beaver Dam, WI

#29142 Oct 31, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did think of that and I was hoping they would. And I was hoping Obama would have tried him for war crimes. But that didn't happen. But, as much as the republicans and tea party hate Obama, if they had a shred if evidence, they would be on him like a dog on a bone.
Not when they are complicit and agree with the illegal acts.
E Maynard

Winchester, KY

#29143 Oct 31, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did think of that and I was hoping they would. And I was hoping Obama would have tried him for war crimes. But that didn't happen. But, as much as the republicans and tea party hate Obama, if they had a shred if evidence, they would be on him like a dog on a bone.
It is just useless to try to battle you insane fools with justice and sanity.
E Maynard

Winchester, KY

#29144 Oct 31, 2013
I might add you are the trus walking dead.
George

Beaver Dam, WI

#29145 Oct 31, 2013
Will this boondoggle ever end? ALmost half a TRILLION dollars on this POS that we dont even need. Another example of always plenty of money for unneeded weapons of war but we are so broke we must slash social programs that actually help Americans.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon on Wednesday said it is examining the possibility of saving time and money by more closely integrating developmental and operational testing of the new F-35 radar-evading fighter jet built by Lockheed Martin Corp.

Kyra Hawn, spokeswoman for the $392 billion F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program, said discussions were under way with the Pentagon's "testing community" but no decisions had been made.
George

Beaver Dam, WI

#29146 Oct 31, 2013
Nobody, including President Obama, is sugarcoating the problem-riddled launch of HealthCare.gov , where uninsured Americans can buy health coverage. Tens of millions of people have visited, but many haven't been able to register and few have enrolled. The clock is ticking: One must enroll by Dec. 15 to be covered Jan. 1.

Here are five questions about what’s happened.

1. Why is the rollout such a mess?

Because of last-minute changes to the site, officials failed to do adequate testing before HealthCare.gov went live. Contractors who worked on the site blame the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the agency within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) tasked with overseeing creation of the site.

A month before the site’s Oct. 1 launch, CMS decided to require users to register before being able to shop and compare the prices of insurance plans, contractors testified in Congress.

“We did not adequately do end-to-end testing” before the rollout, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said at a congressional hearing Oct. 30.“The products were not locked and loaded into the system until the third week in September.”

The rollout was so rushed that, even after the launch, the site's computer code still had placeholder language, tech experts say. The site also did not have the capacity to handle the flood of visitors it received, making it operate slowly and crash often. Faulty data were sent to insurers.

A month after the rollout, concerns about the security of the site are coming to the fore, adding to some Americans’ wariness about entering personal information into the site.

On top of everything, networking problems at Verizon have caused the site to go offline for entire days at a time – including the day Secretary Sebelius testified before Congress.
Brocco Bama

Ashburn, VA

#29147 Oct 31, 2013
"If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep your plan period. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you hate republicans, keep on hating republicans. If you're following me, you're a moron. Uh, did I really just say that".
E Maynard

Winchester, KY

#29148 Oct 31, 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAnd,"If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healtcare plan,,,,,,period" direct quote from your LIAR IN CHIEF.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29149 Oct 31, 2013
Obama has done nothing but lie and he gets caught on tape in speeches and interviews. This is because he is a camerawhore. Thanks to the sheeple, Obama feels he can say what he wants to get the people to love him. Then if he does not fill that promise he then blames others. When they go bad, Obama did not know. No matter the relentless times he has been caught, he still has sheeple. But he is now losing the press and so,e sheeple may back away and might think
exil

Oceana, WV

#29150 Oct 31, 2013
You know you don't know who or what to believe. Your damned if you and damned if you don't. Think only for your self that's the best way. But you have people telling you that you have to do it this way or you will be charged for not doing it their way. Oh well we'll see what happens next year. Right?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29151 Oct 31, 2013
The democrats want you to believe there is so many enrolling in this healthcare. Sebeluis could not give the numbers and now the numbers for October will be in mid November. If it was doing great, they would be blasting the numbers. There is a difference between enrolling and visiting the site. You have to register in order to look, which was ment to help distort the numbers
George

United States

#29152 Oct 31, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The democrats want you to believe there is so many enrolling in this healthcare. Sebeluis could not give the numbers and now the numbers for October will be in mid November. If it was doing great, they would be blasting the numbers. There is a difference between enrolling and visiting the site. You have to register in order to look, which was ment to help distort the numbers
Now that is actually getting ready to start and policy are being cut, the horror stories are starting to pour in. This is not the affordable health care we were promised. Do away with profiteering of the sick and dying and leave for profit insurance companies in the dust. THe only answer is a singe payer universal health care that is equal for ALL Americans(including Congress,Sebelius and Obama).
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29153 Oct 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is actually getting ready to start and policy are being cut, the horror stories are starting to pour in. This is not the affordable health care we were promised. Do away with profiteering of the sick and dying and leave for profit insurance companies in the dust. THe only answer is a singe payer universal health care that is equal for ALL Americans(including Congress,Sebelius and Obama).
no can dooo... the general motors folks wont have it.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29155 Nov 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>And you are an idiot terrorist sympathizer who doesnt understand the definition of the word bigot. Although I suppose according to your definition I am a bigot, because I fear, distrust, hate, have contempt and intolerance for people with "other characteristics". Those characteristics being that they are terrorist scumbags who strap bombs on children and murder innocent people in the name of their religion. You are to simple minded to realize you are defending murdering terrorist evil barbarians. But God doesnt send people to hell for being an idiot. And I am completely comfortable with my relationship with God and how he will judge me. God hates Muslim terrorists the same as I do.
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/florida-man...

Hey George, you're in the news today!^^

and here's a list of some of your friends and their courageous anti-muslim deeds:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/news/sp...

Jesus said he loves everyone.

Also, there's a surprising amount of Christians living in Palestine. That is where Jesus started his church. Jerusalem, Bethlehem, etc.

The oldest Christian church is the world is there. So there are Christian followers who are being punished for their ethnicity just as much as Muslims are getting mistreated.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29156 Nov 1, 2013
http://www.realnews24.com/ignored-reality-is-...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/24/actor-r...

the very intelligent among you will appreciate this.
i know there will be others that won't understand big words (and russell brand has an english accent.) but don't be intimidated by that. try to comprehend anyway, it's a good message.
<3

(watch the interview!)
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29157 Nov 1, 2013
George......That is correct about the horror stories and it is being reported by all news outlets. There are success stories, but they are far and few between. Obama knew his promise on keep your insurance and doctor was not true. Not with his 10 points to keep it to be in his regulation. Not everyone needs paternaty care. This is socialized medicine. Plus if your policy changed for even by $5 then they were disqualified. So much for just pass it and we will read it later. I have said before that the shutdown was wrong and let it go through and let it fail. But this TAX LAW is now making the republican party look better and better each day. I do not want a nut like Cruz getting a chance for the White House.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29158 Nov 1, 2013
Jay Carney is being interviewed on CNN and lying through his teeth and not answering queations. Every question from Obamavare and the NSA is being dodged and he is like this administration. Talking without answering. This is why he sucks infront of a crowd.
Brocco Bama

Fairmont, WV

#29159 Nov 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Jay Carney is being interviewed on CNN and lying through his teeth and not answering queations. Every question from Obamavare and the NSA is being dodged and he is like this administration. Talking without answering. This is why he sucks infront of a crowd.
The little weasel sucks period. Typical Obama Administration employee, long on lies and deception, short on substance and integrity.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29160 Nov 1, 2013
Many democrats are now calling for a single payer health care system. This has been the Obama Administration's goal from the beginning. Since be couldn't ramrod a single payer system through Congress, he hopes to inflict as much pain as possible on the American people with the failed website and the bogus claims that if you chose to, you can keep your doctor and present health insurance. He knows that as frustration mounts over the health care system, many of his sheeple will want Daddy Government to handle their health care for them. Based on the way he handled the sequester, the government shutdown, and now Obamacare, it is obvious that this president takes pleasure in seeing the common man suffer. I thought that he was supposed to be the protector of the middle class?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29161 Nov 1, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/florida-man...
Hey George, you're in the news today!^^
and here's a list of some of your friends and their courageous anti-muslim deeds:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/news/sp...
Jesus said he loves everyone.
Also, there's a surprising amount of Christians living in Palestine. That is where Jesus started his church. Jerusalem, Bethlehem, etc.
The oldest Christian church is the world is there. So there are Christian followers who are being punished for their ethnicity just as much as Muslims are getting mistreated.
So ashamed of my country when I read things like these articles. WE ARE NOT THIS WAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min Vet 85,793
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Injudgement 233,684
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min jeb stuart 83,068
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMP GOD EMPEROR 105,434
Election Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in... (Oct '10) Thu OnlyTheTruth 2
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Thu Edith 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Massachusetts Attorn... (Oct '14) Thu Not a criminal 4
More from around the web