Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27278 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What would happen to you guys if you didn't get your "news" from dumb tea bagger blogs?
And what would you do without left wing blogs and believeing all the lies from Obama and the crew? sheeple
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27280 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say anything intelligent or informative? I don't agree with some people on here but I do respect their knowledge and willing to debate rationally. My God, Harvey is better than you.
Go back and read some of your posts.
So if pillbilly can be rude and someone responds with the same cruelty, you have a problem with it. People are going to be cruel to each other. The democratic party has shown their Azz with their comments in congress. Hust like the dumb [email protected] compareing the shutdown to spousal abuse. What a dumbazz

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27281 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get my information from a blog. I know this from first hand experience.
You need to learn the difference between anecdotal evidence (my doctor said..., my neighbor said...) and FACTS. Tea baggers CONSTANTLY use anecdotal evidence. It means literally NOTHING. I've worked closely with the WVHIN, and know exactly when and why it was rolled out (before Obama was elected the first time). But I don't use that in an argument. It's meaningless.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#27282 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you say anything intelligent or informative? I don't agree with some people on here but I do respect their knowledge and willing to debate rationally. My God, Harvey is better than you.
Go back and read some of your posts.
Do you ever bother to read Pillbilly's posts or are you just another ignorant, mouthy democrat that doesn't have a clue?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27283 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to break it to you but when I moved from New York to down here in the south, I have seen people who are democrats that have the confederate flag on their porch. And there is nothing wrong with a Marine flag. So what your saying is that you do not like the Marines? And if you are such a history buff, then you know that the Marines are a spin off of the Navy and they get their checks from the Navy. So now you hate two branches.
Learn to read dipshit. One dumbass tea bagger was flying them both next to each other. It's ignorance at the highest level.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#27284 Oct 15, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>There wouldn't be so much racism if it wasn't for the liberal race baiters that promote it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WyuM6hX1FQ8XX
AMEN!!! Are you reading this post Bacon Hater?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27285 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So if pillbilly can be rude and someone responds with the same cruelty, you have a problem with it. People are going to be cruel to each other. The democratic party has shown their Azz with their comments in congress. Hust like the dumb [email protected] compareing the shutdown to spousal abuse. What a dumbazz
You dumbasses just called a tea bagger rally a "veteran's march" and had every idiot from Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz telling Obama to "get off his knees and put down the Koran" and to "come out with his hands up," and we're showing our ass? For Christ's sake Ted Cruz was protesting HIS OWN GODDAMN SHUTDOWN.

Stop. Just stop. You should be embarrassed for that debacle over the weekend. I know actual, respectable republicans are. You should follow McCain's lead and denounce the tea baggery, admit Obamacare is a law upheld by the court and move forward.

But that won't happen. Dumbasses like you will be out in your Army surplus pants next weekend doing the same ignorant, racist shit all the while thinking you're a patriot. Then you wonder why you can;t win an election and people laugh at you. Unreal.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27286 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! Are you reading this post Bacon Hater?
Who cares what some failed singer thinks the confederate flag represents? It represents racism, pure and simple. If it offends ONE AMERICAN, which it does, it shouldn't be flown. But I like them because they make idiots easy to spot.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27287 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever bother to read Pillbilly's posts or are you just another ignorant, mouthy democrat that doesn't have a clue?
In rest my case!

Ravenswood

#27288 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read, I was responding to YOU, not Pillbilly. Smart. lol lol

Ravenswood

#27289 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
In rest my case!
I rest my case.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27290 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read dipshit. One dumbass tea bagger was flying them both next to each other. It's ignorance at the highest level.
Yes I did read your stupidity and seen it on CNN, NBC,CBS and Fox. It was one person out of how many. Did you read my response? Plus there were others with just Marine flags, so are you going to call them names? Plus all of a sudden all the left wing nuts such as yourself, are now calling or referring to anybody against the left wing are some form of terrorist. So any disagreement with left wing nut jobs are considered tea bager terrorist. You are the ignorant one here. This is America and people can voice their opinions and ideas. People do not need to bow down to Obama. He works for me and everyone in the U.S.A.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#27291 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what some failed singer thinks the confederate flag represents? It represents racism, pure and simple. If it offends ONE AMERICAN, which it does, it shouldn't be flown. But I like them because they make idiots easy to spot.
"If it offends ONE AMERICAN, it shouldn't be flown". What ever happened to the majority ruling? I've got to tell you, this moron in the White House offends me, ONE AMERICAN, can we impeach him?

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#27292 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
In rest my case!
You seem to shoot your mouth off and then rest you case a lot. I asked you a question, have you ever read Pillbilly's posts?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27293 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbasses just called a tea bagger rally a "veteran's march" and had every idiot from Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz telling Obama to "get off his knees and put down the Koran" and to "come out with his hands up," and we're showing our ass? For Christ's sake Ted Cruz was protesting HIS OWN GODDAMN SHUTDOWN.
Stop. Just stop. You should be embarrassed for that debacle over the weekend. I know actual, respectable republicans are. You should follow McCain's lead and denounce the tea baggery, admit Obamacare is a law upheld by the court and move forward.
But that won't happen. Dumbasses like you will be out in your Army surplus pants next weekend doing the same ignorant, racist shit all the while thinking you're a patriot. Then you wonder why you can;t win an election and people laugh at you. Unreal.
You are the race baiters and always have been. This was suppose to be for the Vets and mostly was. In fact they are having another rally today. And if your ignorant ass has ever read my post, I do not support the tea party and have called them sheeple to. Palin and Cruz brought down the rally by being there. But the main messge should have come through. And I do not support the left wing liars and contitutional breaking idiots like Obama.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27294 Oct 15, 2013
It was a veterans march. There were guys there from ww2. I guess the country is so far out of control we cant even show some respect for veterans. The veterans are not supporting Obama. The libtards are running scared now and trying a feeble attempt to make it seem like nothing. It is hilarious.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27295 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to shoot your mouth off and then rest you case a lot. I asked you a question, have you ever read Pillbilly's posts?
You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27296 Oct 15, 2013
So should we slap Boxer{D) from California, for being an idiot and offending more then one person? Compareing the shutdown to domestic violence. What about this Bacon Hater? According to your communist rant that if one person is offended retoric. If you heard this and was not ashamed by this dumbazz, then you are ignorant sheeple.
Unicornholer

Ashburn, VA

#27297 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
That is a favorite tactic of the left. Their leaders are constantly trying to incite the ignorant sheeple into a mob frenzy. Anyone who disagrees is a terrorist, racist, homophobe, tea bagger, etc.. Typical Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman Shultz, Grayson, et. al. hate speech.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#27298 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
What was it that Obama said in his first presidential campaign about if you don't have solutions, you attack your opponent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,708
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Cheneys lesbian ... 104,827
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min ChicknButt 80,854
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 35 min LOL 81,141
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 39 min Marvin 83,869
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 6 hr KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) 19 hr New guy 21
More from around the web