Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#27256 Oct 14, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you "people" are the real world equivalent to "Go play in the street"
You all represent the perfect answer to "how do you kill an idiot? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool!"
Just keep on arguing! back and forth, this way and that It's like watching someone row their boat with one oar! "Why am I not going anywhere?"
And you just keep complaining about what everyone else talks about because you are accomplishing so much. You are also like watching someone roar a boat with one oar, why arent you going anywhere? You have a mental problem that makes you obsessed with what others talk about and you are so desperate for attention and to be part of the conversation you continually complain. Sadly and ironically you accomplish less than what the people you complain about accomplishing nothing do. They at least exchange ideas. See a shrink already or check yourself into a mental hospital.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27257 Oct 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding me.
I thought you were kidding when you said that children who have lying, thieving parents should GO WITHOUT FOOD because of THEIR PARENTS' actions. Then I realized it is the typical republican position - children who have lazy or drug-addicted parents should not be able to have food. Period. Nothing new. Disturbing, but certainly not new.
George

United States

#27258 Oct 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making no sense, George. If you can get a quote from healthcare.gov AND STILL NOT PURCHASE A PLAN, what are they hiding exactly?
And I'm sorry, you cannot get a quote the company is obligated to honor from any health insurance company without revealing your name, age and whether you smoke or not. Not a quote. Sorry. You can get an estimate. Why waste your time getting an estimate? Get the quote from every company, and Obamacare, and make your choice. You're trying to pretend there's a conspiracy to hide premium prices when THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER.
You are beyond ridiculous. Tell me why the government needs to know your name and make you go through all this BS to make an account to give someone a quote. THEY DONT. You act like John Smith who is by all accounts exactly the same in every way as Mike Brown will have different rates so they can only give you an estimate. You dont like the truth so you are trying to mislead with stupid and irrelevant BS.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27259 Oct 14, 2013
Stop giving food stamps completely. Send them to the local food bank or soup kitchen. Send them to job service to get a damn job, so they can buy there damn food with the money they earn. Stop enabling people to be a third and fourth generation drag on society. If you can't find a job as a widget maker, go to work at McDonalds. They are always hiring.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27260 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.aetna.com/
Aetna

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/html/kai...
Kaiser Permanente

http://www.individualhealthquotes.com/listing...
Blue Cross

Here are links to the leading health insurers in the US. None will give a quote without identifying information. Some seem like it at first - they ask zip code, age, height and weight. Then a drop down box appears where you must enter identifying information to continue. They're all identical to the ACA site - you must create an account (but you can always use a BS email and info).

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27261 Oct 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are beyond ridiculous. Tell me why the government needs to know your name and make you go through all this BS to make an account to give someone a quote. THEY DONT. You act like John Smith who is by all accounts exactly the same in every way as Mike Brown will have different rates so they can only give you an estimate. You dont like the truth so you are trying to mislead with stupid and irrelevant BS.
They're all the same George. All health insurance companies require an online account to get a quote.

And trust me, the government already has your name and social. You can hide in your bunker, but it won't change anything.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27262 Oct 14, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Stop giving food stamps completely. Send them to the local food bank or soup kitchen. Send them to job service to get a damn job, so they can buy there damn food with the money they earn. Stop enabling people to be a third and fourth generation drag on society. If you can't find a job as a widget maker, go to work at McDonalds. They are always hiring.
Four out of five people on food stamps already have jobs. 80 percent of households who receive food stamps HAVE CHILDREN. End food stamps and there'll be soup kitchens alright - just like in the Great Depression. Which, not coincidentally, is where the last GOP administration had us heading to. Directly.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27264 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Four out of five people on food stamps already have jobs. 80 percent of households who receive food stamps HAVE CHILDREN. End food stamps and there'll be soup kitchens alright - just like in the Great Depression. Which, not coincidentally, is where the last GOP administration had us heading to. Directly.
And then we'd have to listen to dumb tea baggers like Harvey GangBanger bitch about the soup kitchens and how they just create lazy people who like living on soup. Just like they pretend there are people who love living on $1.30 per meal (which isn't possible) like they currently do on food stamps.
George

United States

#27265 Oct 15, 2013
Check out the ehealthinsurance site, dot com. The few examples I tried the rates under Obamacare are so much higher it is ridiculous. So much for the AFFORDABLE health care we were promised. I am shocked after looking at the site. And those are reliable quotes, dont be fooled by someone trying to mislead you into thinking they are only innaccurate estimates like some shoody car shop. WOW no wonder the government doesnt want you to see the rates without giving personal information that has NOTHING to due with determining your rate.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27266 Oct 15, 2013
George wrote:
Check out the ehealthinsurance site, dot com. The few examples I tried the rates under Obamacare are so much higher it is ridiculous. So much for the AFFORDABLE health care we were promised. I am shocked after looking at the site. And those are reliable quotes, dont be fooled by someone trying to mislead you into thinking they are only innaccurate estimates like some shoody car shop. WOW no wonder the government doesnt want you to see the rates without giving personal information that has NOTHING to due with determining your rate.
From your site, first disclaimer:

"The quotes or rates shown above are estimates only. "

George, you can't get a quote without revealing identifying information. Period. The site you mentioned is a sales site with partner carriers. There estimates will always be the ABSOLUTE LOWEST. Once you get your ESTIMATE there, go to the actual site. You'll have to CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PROVIDE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION and your ESTIMATE will not be the same as your actual QUOTE.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27267 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Punish the children for bad parents. The GOP mantra.
They will have to pay the money back because they were stealing. It is time we do a complete change over on the food stamp program it is long over due. They wont take it all at once they will take so much out each month.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27268 Oct 15, 2013
George wrote:
Doctors are required to buy special software they cost around 1800.00. They have to store all there medical records going back years. This will be expensive and time consuming. The government will have access to all of our medical records. But we are not suppose to complain about this because that would make us crazy tea baggers who want to live in a bunker with a tinfoil hat.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27269 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors are required to buy special software they cost around 1800.00. They have to store all there medical records going back years. This will be expensive and time consuming. The government will have access to all of our medical records. But we are not suppose to complain about this because that would make us crazy tea baggers who want to live in a bunker with a tinfoil hat.
The West Virginia Health Information system was instituted 4 years ago, and years after most states. It has NOTHING to do with the ACA and is a benefit to patients. It allows all providers to access medical records from other doctors without a clumsy paper trail. Obamacare is an expansion of medicaid. Any doctor that previously billed medicaid has all the software they need. Online medical records are PROGRESS. And yes, it is normal for dumb tea baggers to bitch about progress.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27270 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The West Virginia Health Information system was instituted 4 years ago, and years after most states. It has NOTHING to do with the ACA and is a benefit to patients. It allows all providers to access medical records from other doctors without a clumsy paper trail. Obamacare is an expansion of medicaid. Any doctor that previously billed medicaid has all the software they need. Online medical records are PROGRESS. And yes, it is normal for dumb tea baggers to bitch about progress.
Not true at all in any way shape or form. Trust me I would know.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27271 Oct 15, 2013
This explains it a little. Could not find much about because everyone has until 2015 to do this. It will take that long it is a lengthy process.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27273 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
This explains it a little. Could not find much about because everyone has until 2015 to do this. It will take that long it is a lengthy process.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...
What would happen to you guys if you didn't get your "news" from dumb tea bagger blogs?
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27274 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What would happen to you guys if you didn't get your "news" from dumb tea bagger blogs?
I didn't get my information from a blog. I know this from first hand experience.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#27275 Oct 15, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you "people" are the real world equivalent to "Go play in the street"
You all represent the perfect answer to "how do you kill an idiot? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool!"
Just keep on arguing! back and forth, this way and that It's like watching someone row their boat with one oar! "Why am I not going anywhere?"
You are not going anywhere because you are a loser, living in mommy's basement. Now go call the guys and see if you can get the band back together.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27276 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not going anywhere because you are a loser, living in mommy's basement. Now go call the guys and see if you can get the band back together.
Can you say anything intelligent or informative? I don't agree with some people on here but I do respect their knowledge and willing to debate rationally. My God, Harvey is better than you.
Go back and read some of your posts.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27277 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Of all the idiotic, hilarious and ridiculous failures the Tea Party has provided us - from the birther movement to magic vaginas to 42 useless and expensive votes to repeal the ACA - the rally held in Washington this weekend that they tried to call a "Veteran's march" takes the cake.
My personal favorite moment wasn't the tea baggers calling Obama a muslim. It wasn't Palin, who is always embarrassingly hilarious. It wasn't Cruz and the Cruzettes protesting the shutdown THEY WANTED AND FOUGHT FOR. It wasn't even the plethora of Army surplus wear.
It was, without a doubt, the ultra-dumb tea bagger carrying two flags. One was the confederate flag, I assume as a sign of his ignorance and racism and prayer for "revolution" or whatever these people are always prepping for. And the other was the flag of United States Marine Corps. Now, we all know these people have no education and can barely read, but I was taught in like the 2nd grade that THE MARINES FOUGHT THE CONFEDERATES. This guy should've held up an Israeli and an Iranian flag. It would've made as much sense.
Unbelievable. Well, at least until you see who's behind it.
I hate to break it to you but when I moved from New York to down here in the south, I have seen people who are democrats that have the confederate flag on their porch. And there is nothing wrong with a Marine flag. So what your saying is that you do not like the Marines? And if you are such a history buff, then you know that the Marines are a spin off of the Navy and they get their checks from the Navy. So now you hate two branches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 239,227
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min THE WB 84,079
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
More from around the web