Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25685 Oct 2, 2013
What democrats have to say about the government closed down. Hannity asked some hard questions. It might be fox news but the questions are still good

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/01/hannity-...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25686 Oct 2, 2013
Night crawler, so in your mind there are no Christian democrats. Lets pretend that's true, even so people know who Jesus was and what he stood for. So from your point of view Jesus would shut down jobs, shut down programs that help the poor and needy, not want people to hate affordable healthcare, give more to the rich, destroy the earth and hate anyone that didn't look like him or wasn't born where he was. Then when all that was accomplished he would have rejoiced.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25687 Oct 2, 2013
Meant have healthcare
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25688 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
What democrats have to say about the government closed down. Hannity asked some hard questions. It might be fox news but the questions are still good
sean hannity would tear obsama a new azzhole if obsama came on his show. this is how obsama works. he gives woopie goldburg and joy behare (the view) a list of questions to read to him, same way with oprah and david letterman. anyways, these questions are carefully selected for the obsama clones to give der fuhrer an applause when the please applause light comes on in the audience.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25689 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
liberal lying azzhole. sean biatche slapped him and that liberal goes into the same song and dance patomic two step spin job as the other libs do.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25690 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I have read a good part of it. I know how much they are charging because it is on there web page. What am I mislead about. The prices are high and deductibles seem high to me. Gee I guess the poor people can just suffer. WOW you must really hate poor people.
lol you just pulled "you must hate poor people" out of your a$$. it has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.

you've read a good part of it? which parts? surely you know which sections and parts you've read. they're all numbered...

grammar lesson: it's ***their** not there, you use the word there to refer to a place and their is used for people. oh and they're is used as a replacement for "they are"
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25691 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to know it is not going to help as much as I would like it to.
fair enough. i guess that's all you really need to know....

it's not gonna help most people, i foresee it causing a lot of hardship for many people and the well being of our country.

i guess we'll find out if ObamaCare is good or bad in a few years....hopefully the country won't be wrecked by then. like i said, i haven't read all of it. so i'm just speculating and going with my gut feeling that this is bad...real bad.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25692 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your feeble attempt at trying to say something. What the heck are you talking about.
i'm saying the only part of ObamaCare you're paying attention to is how it is going to directly effect you and yours.

Geez, there's a lot more to ObamaCare than just what you're going to be paying. At least skim through the table of contents. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...

im sorry my thoughts are at a higher level of intelligence than you can wrap your head around. i think on a global level, not just about myself and my life. how will this healthcare reform effect EVERYONE and future generations?
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25693 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you just pulled "you must hate poor people" out of your a$$. it has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.
you've read a good part of it? which parts? surely you know which sections and parts you've read. they're all numbered...
grammar lesson: it's ***their** not there, you use the word there to refer to a place and their is used for people. oh and they're is used as a replacement for "they are"
Well I really do not care what you have to say. Your feeble attempts do not make one bit of difference to me. The truth is obamacare is not going to help a lot of people. You can take your grammar lessons and stuff them right up your butt.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25694 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm saying the only part of ObamaCare you're paying attention to is how it is going to directly effect you and yours.
Geez, there's a lot more to ObamaCare than just what you're going to be paying. At least skim through the table of contents. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...
im sorry my thoughts are at a higher level of intelligence than you can wrap your head around. i think on a global level, not just about myself and my life. how will this healthcare reform effect EVERYONE and future generations?
ROFL I have been saying this for months but no one wanted to listen. You are preaching to the choir.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25695 Oct 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, bronze are higher deductible but cost less each month. You won't know unless you check.
If you want to pay $224 a month, it will ben $500 deductible. That's just 1 provider, that is High Mark Super blue plan.
Like I said, you won't know unless you check and if you have something better now, you don't have to do anything,
$500!!! deductible WTF! thats worse than i thought it would be. God help us.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25696 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I really do not care what you have to say. Your feeble attempts do not make one bit of difference to me. The truth is obamacare is not going to help a lot of people. You can take your grammar lessons and stuff them right up your butt.
you just agreed with me. haha

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25697 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
More GOP predictions (you know my favorites - "American won't elect a black president" and "Iraq will greet us as liberators"). The ACA will definitely help the 40 million Americans who will be able to see a doctor after January 1. Most of them are children. It will also put money directly into the pocket of at the least two out of the three tea bagger posters on here. Both have divulged their economic positions and with families of 4 earning under $38K per year, they will receive ALL of their current premium expenditures ($100s per month) back on their paycheck. I suspect they aren't the only ones dumb enough to hate it then benefit from it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25698 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
A $500 is like free in the healthcare world. The WV State's PEIA plan is a minimum of $1500.

Most of these dumb tea baggers don't even understand THEIR OWN CURRENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN. They're not going to be grasping this one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25699 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha , thats on every visit to your doctors office.!! lol. listen folks. were all going to pay. mark my words. we all will hate it in a few months. what obama care provides is the projects/getto/border jumper trash with a free pass. the rest of will pay dearly.
exil

Parkersburg, WV

#25700 Oct 2, 2013
Day two and still they are being stupid arguing. God Bless America!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25701 Oct 2, 2013
unbelievable .. liberals are screaming the shut down is affecting weddings. this is how low the clones have gone.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25702 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you have sense enough to care but most people are getting a 5000 dollar deductible
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25703 Oct 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
A $500 is like free in the healthcare world. The WV State's PEIA plan is a minimum of $1500.
Most of these dumb tea baggers don't even understand THEIR OWN CURRENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN. They're not going to be grasping this one.
Listen it is not funny because most people are getting 5000 dollar deductibles for a family. You might not care and because Obama made the plan you are going to go on and on how great that 5000 dollar deductible is but a lot of people are disappointed and upset today.
Gas Pump Junkie

Elkview, WV

#25704 Oct 2, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Night crawler, so in your mind there are no Christian democrats. Lets pretend that's true, even so people know who Jesus was and what he stood for. So from your point of view Jesus would shut down jobs, shut down programs that help the poor and needy, not want people to hate affordable healthcare, give more to the rich, destroy the earth and hate anyone that didn't look like him or wasn't born where he was. Then when all that was accomplished he would have rejoiced.
Didn't Jesus overturn the Money Changers' tables and run them out of the Temple? Didn't he tell them that they had made the Holly Temple a Den of Robbers and Thieves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Abe 243,435
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,214
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Bill in Dville 83,952
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 16,058
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Fri asdf 32
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Sep 23 PHVet 2,541
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sep 21 Samsmith 1,309
More from around the web