Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25573 Oct 1, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>haha, I WISH ! obama has made it possible for projects/gettos trash without insurance to live like kings. everything is free. obama and his liberal buddies involved on scandals have always catered to the lower grade (worthless) members of society.
Keep repeating the same stereotypical views that lost your party the election We love it!!!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25574 Oct 1, 2013

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25575 Oct 1, 2013
Ignorant Mypissa the 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a grandson studying to be a computer and electrical engineer. I had a granddaughter studying for her Phd.
They had FULL scholarships. And they worked part time. THANK GOD they were able to stay on their parents insurance. NO ONE in my family has EVER "sponged" off anyone you fucking idiot. One is nor 26 yet and has an engineering. You are judging everyone from your upbringing.
BUT if something had been wrong and they had to have gov. assistance, I would still be proud of them for their accomplishments.
One is nor 26 yet and has an engineering? WTF Mypissa, sounds like any intelligence that your grandkids got came from the other side of the family. I am college educated, retired, and if you dumb asses on the left don't screw it up, my wife and I will soon be multi-millionaires. So blow it out of your fish stinkin ass.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25576 Oct 1, 2013
Spit your bacca off your front porch of your trailer and go get some teeth.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#25577 Oct 1, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Keep repeating the same stereotypical views that lost your party the election We love it!!!
72% of America disapproves of shutting down the government over Obamacare.

;)

The good news is that after this is over, there won't be a republican party left.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25578 Oct 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
72% of America disapproves of shutting down the government over Obamacare.
;)
The good news is that after this is over, there won't be a republican party left.
Hey how's it goin dog? glad you're ok. The best part is the tea party is the first to go. Their own party can't take them anymore.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25579 Oct 1, 2013
And as they departed you could hear the faint cry...we aren't racists.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25580 Oct 1, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
One is nor 26 yet and has an engineering? WTF Mypissa, sounds like any intelligence that your grandkids got came from the other side of the family. I am college educated, retired, and if you dumb asses on the left don't screw it up, my wife and I will soon be multi-millionaires. So blow it out of your fish stinkin ass.
Wow. A million bucks. But not one book.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#25581 Oct 1, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Hey how's it goin dog? glad you're ok. The best part is the tea party is the first to go. Their own party can't take them anymore.
Yeah, poor ole republicans can't control their retarded children the tea baggers. LOL. I'm doing great. How are you?

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#25582 Oct 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A million bucks. But not one book.
LOL....another Topix millionaire. What a surprise.

;)
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25583 Oct 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, poor ole republicans can't control their retarded children the tea baggers. LOL. I'm doing great. How are you?
Pretty good going to the pirates first postgame since 92. obama was giving away tickets to us unemployed welfare cases ha ha.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#25584 Oct 1, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Pretty good going to the pirates first postgame since 92. obama was giving away tickets to us unemployed welfare cases ha ha.
LOL...well don't tell republicants or they will try to shut down The Pirates.

By the way, this is a great idea republicans had about not paying your bills until you get what you want. I called American Express and told them I wasn't going to pay my bill until they sent me to Hawaii for two weeks. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

;)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25586 Oct 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The baggers got crybaby Boner by the balls, he easily eclipsed Gingrich ass the dumbest Speaker in history.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25587 Oct 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Spit your bacca off your front porch of your trailer and go get some teeth.
Why don't you get the shit out of your mouth and learn English, dumbass?

Location hidden

#25588 Oct 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...well don't tell republicants or they will try to shut down The Pirates.
By the way, this is a great idea republicans had about not paying your bills until you get what you want. I called American Express and told them I wasn't going to pay my bill until they sent me to Hawaii for two weeks. I'm waiting to hear back from them.
;)
Hawaii for two weeks? Why don't you just go to hell permanently?

Location hidden

#25589 Oct 1, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The baggers got crybaby Boner by the balls, he easily eclipsed Gingrich ass the dumbest Speaker in history.
Ass the dumbest speaker in history? Boy, you dumb bastards are in rare form tonight. Mypissa is misspelling every other word, and the next intelligent thing that you write will be the first intelligent thing that you have ever written.

Location hidden

#25590 Oct 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>There are scams all the time. I just got one yesterday saying my bank card was frozen. I hung up on them and called my bank and they said it was a scam. You just have to be smart enough to know.

Obamacare is here to say and it's already been a success. Kids can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26. You can't be turned down or pay higher rates because you have a pre existing condition. If insurance co. spend less than .80 cents on the dollar for your health care they will have to send you a check. And much more. So cry and weep. It's here to stay!
Democrat talking points. I hear enough of that shit from Ferry Reid, Nancy I fell down and can't get up Pissy, Oblabbermouth, Bobby Butt Grabbing Beckel and the rest of the liberal idiots. Come up with something original.

Location hidden

#25591 Oct 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha. Hilarious. Great plan. Expand "health care savings accounts" which will really help the poor because they already have so much money in savings. And allowing them to BUY health insurance across state lines will also do wonders for the 40 MILLION people who can't afford it in the their state. Because, you know, whatever state you're in is more expensive than the other state next to you. Trust me, that makes sense.
I agree with you for once. What they should have done was put everyone that makes under $30,000 dollars on Medicaid and graduate premiums up from there. Why should someone that is in there 50's lose there house over medical bills and someone making $200,000 get better care than someone that can't pay for it?

Location hidden

#25592 Oct 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....another Topix millionaire. What a surprise.
;)
Anytime you want to go offline and compare 401k plans Numb Nuts, I am ready.

Bikit

Hyattsville, MD

#25593 Oct 1, 2013
Does anyone know where John Turner. Is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr The WB 126,351
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Nov '14) 9 hr Lots 9
Election Who do you support for Auditor in Indiana in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun Mybabessss 109
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Sun Well Well 31
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Sun American Patriot 41
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sun JustJoe 574
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 19 Mrs Doubtfire 106