fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

i along with the majority dont want obsama care. i am ashamed our president is going against the wishes of the majority. but.. i still get my jollies off watching the libbys panties twisted and wadded. have you guys seen em on television ?
Floe Woe

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Santa Claus will be put on hold.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>just how in the hell do you know all that ? stop guessing libby. your doom and gloom doesnt work with me. sir ... do you have anxiety or something of that nature ?
Just remember that next election, becuase yes I do plan on rubbing your face in it.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
i along with the majority dont want obsama care. i am ashamed our president is going against the wishes of the majority. but.. i still get my jollies off watching the libbys panties twisted and wadded. have you guys seen em on television ?
Against the majority you say? Obama won the election, math isnt your strong suit is it.
Floe Woe

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember that next election, becuase yes I do plan on rubbing your face in it.
Santa Claus is on hold!
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Floe Woe wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is on hold!
If that were true Republicans wouldnt care. They dont care who their political grandstanding harms, including children. Many children whos parents wont be getting a paycheck will be harmed.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

I personally do not think that there are any bigger morons on the planet than Obama and his left wing stooges. But really, I don't understand why republicans won't give the repealing of the ACA a rest. It is the law of the land, it passed with few or no republican votes, let the democrats own it. If it is a success, I will applaud the democrats, if it is a failure I will be the first to say "I told you so", and the 2014 mid-term election will be a nightmare for democrats.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Floe Woe wrote:
Santa Claus will be put on hold.
Santa Claus came early when i got to see all the surprised looks on your little faces after your fox bubble burst and the reality of obama care slapped you. The bonus gift is watching republicans turn on the tea party.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
I personally do not think that there are any bigger morons on the planet than Obama and his left wing stooges. But really, I don't understand why republicans won't give the repealing of the ACA a rest. It is the law of the land, it passed with few or no republican votes, let the democrats own it. If it is a success, I will applaud the democrats, if it is a failure I will be the first to say "I told you so", and the 2014 mid-term election will be a nightmare for democrats.
And that is what any sensible person would do. I must assume they honestly think it will be a great success and will do anything to try and stop it, including sacrificing the next election. Too bad they will not stop it anyway, but they will alienate millions of voters and likely kill their election chances. If they really thought it would fail they would let it start, fail, and then use it to sweep the next election and then repeal it.
Floe Woe

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Santa Claus came early when i got to see all the surprised looks on your little faces after your fox bubble burst and the reality of obama care slapped you. The bonus gift is watching republicans turn on the tea party.
It's fantastic to see Santa Claus being detained!
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Our Country is in bad shape and all people want to do is make jokes. We have enough jokes and jokers in the government already. We don't need any more comics. This is a sad time for America. God Please Bless Us All. THANKS!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

You are all insane! Want proof start reading back. and you are all mindless cult drones spewing out crap against the "other parties"
Please screw and get it over with or go ahead and end it all, you know you want to.
Or just finally go and have a war and kill each other.
So the rest of us can have some peace!
republicratards!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
You are all insane! Want proof start reading back. and you are all mindless cult drones spewing out crap against the "other parties"
Please screw and get it over with or go ahead and end it all, you know you want to.
Or just finally go and have a war and kill each other.
So the rest of us can have some peace!
republicratards!
Or you could try not clicking on the thread, dipshit. Does it always bother you when people you don't know are having a conversation that isn't about you, doesn't concern you, that you know nothing about and that you can't hear? Wow. You must live an exhausting life.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true Republicans wouldnt care. They dont care who their political grandstanding harms, including children. Many children whos parents wont be getting a paycheck will be harmed.
Who gives a shit about the children? It sure isn't that dumb ass president. He goes out and plays golf while a bunch of government employees gets laid off. Of and by the way when the government is back up and running they will get paid back every cent they didn't get for the week or to they set at home and watched CSPAN or PBS.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Or you could try not clicking on the thread, dipshit. Does it always bother you when people you don't know are having a conversation that isn't about you, doesn't concern you, that you know nothing about and that you can't hear? Wow. You must live an exhausting life.
He lives in a camper in Mingo County what do you expect. His TV only has one channel.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in a camper in Mingo County what do you expect. His TV only has one channel.
NetFlix?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he live in Mullens too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Libby George wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true Republicans wouldnt care. They dont care who their political grandstanding harms, including children. Many children whos parents wont be getting a paycheck will be harmed.
Typical left wing response. "Republicans hate children, poor people, they are racist, they hate old people". Blah blah blah. What a freaking idiot!
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Fitness guru, Im a little irritated explaining this but i will since you twist my words. Republicans took the tea party in for donations, but millionaires and corporations run your party and wall street. republicans are having to now find balance between the crazies in the tea party and their cooperate donors. when the tea party shuts down the government and effects the economy the rich donors will call for an end to the insanity of the tea party. By the way your party is not accomplishing anything except pushing yourselves closer to extinction. Happy first day of obama care :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

The best thing about the government shut down is listening to Fairy Reid whine. Meat Blower has got to be creaming his jeans over this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••