Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25457 Sep 30, 2013
Im constantly amazed that the party who claims to love America more always hope for horrible things to happen to it so they can point a finger. Nobody hoped for bush to do harm to our country, he was an unstopable force. Fortunately we were provided with much comic relief at his expense, but we never wished our country harm.
Well Duh

Richlands, VA

#25458 Sep 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
But whatever voter fraud (if any) might have occurred during the 2012 presidential election, none is evidenced by the example reproduced here. As shown below, all of the statements it comprises are demonstrably false:
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...
You must learn how to read. SHOW me. That's all I ask.
There is only stats on what has been caught. How much has not been caught. And with the immigration problem, how many of them have not been caught? We do not know how many are here illegally. So you do not believe in preventative measures?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25460 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
It's not hard for the majority to get I.D.s, but it's perceived as another act of suppression by the right. If you had the perception that a certain party was trying to constantly obstruct you from voting you would want to vote more and not for that party. Not just this instance but in almost every election it's just transparent.
There is NOTHING transparent to the GOP. That's become clear to everyone but them. People have literally sat them down and explained that their racism, anti-abortion causes and hatred of immigrants IS KILLING THEIR PARTY. So what do they do? Call our president a muslim, double down on their fight against women's rights and block immigration reform. Recognizing the obvious aren't these people's strong suit.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25461 Sep 30, 2013
Well duh... which party supports giving driver licenses and which party is fighting for voter restrictions? In there lies you answer.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25462 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> There is only stats on what has been caught. How much has not been caught. And with the immigration problem, how many of them have not been caught? We do not know how many are here illegally. So you do not believe in preventative measures?
So now it's a "preventative measure?" Wow. The GOP is trying to keep black people and poor people from voting. Everyone can see it but you dumbasses. So what happens? You get made fun of again for inventing imaginary problems or taking "preventative measures" against problems that aren't real. For a party in such desperation, shouldn't you deal with the problems that WE ARE ACTUALLY FACING? Shouldn't you try to start thinking of ways to win an election with the best candidate instead of another hijacking like in 2000? That one led to the destruction of the greatest economy in the history of man and the mass murder of a million innocent civilians. The GOP's problems are obvious, real and fatal. Instead of making them again and again, why not make some changes that will GAIN voters instead of just having more of them laugh at you?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25463 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Well duh... which party supports giving driver licenses and which party is fighting for voter restrictions? In there lies you answer.
Oops i mean your answer.
Well Duh

Richlands, VA

#25465 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's a "preventative measure?" Wow. The GOP is trying to keep black people and poor people from voting. Everyone can see it but you dumbasses. So what happens? You get made fun of again for inventing imaginary problems or taking "preventative measures" against problems that aren't real. For a party in such desperation, shouldn't you deal with the problems that WE ARE ACTUALLY FACING? Shouldn't you try to start thinking of ways to win an election with the best candidate instead of another hijacking like in 2000? That one led to the destruction of the greatest economy in the history of man and the mass murder of a million innocent civilians. The GOP's problems are obvious, real and fatal. Instead of making them again and again, why not make some changes that will GAIN voters instead of just having more of them laugh at you?
So Bacon Hater answer the question. How is it racist and how does it infringe on their right to vote

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25466 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Bacon hater, i didn't know about the nra and student i.d. discrimination. unbelievable!!! That says it all doesn't it?
It's so disturbingly obvious. To everyone, again, but them. Take the NRA vs. Student ID bullshit, add in the fact that their main goal with all of these bills is to reduce and eliminate polling places, hours and days, and you have one clear-ass attempt to suppress votes. But it's even funnier when you realize that simply isn't going to help their cause. For every person that doesn't get to vote for whatever reason because of these laws, there will be a dozen that sees it for what it is and makes damn sure they're at the polls casting their vote.
Well Duh

Richlands, VA

#25467 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Oops i mean your answer.
I know the liberals are the ones that want to give illegals the liscence. But that is ok for them to give crimminals rights. But something that makes sense and is not racist like Bacon Hater. He had a dumb line that if they did this to a white neighborhood. It is for the whole state no matter the color or financial staus.
Well Duh

Richlands, VA

#25468 Sep 30, 2013
Bacon Hater.....we already went through the gun permit card and student ID. Not all students are residents in that state. Are you that thick? I have worked in a bar and we do not accept student ID's for they are the easiest form to conterfiet. Get your head out of Obama's backside
Huey

Beckley, WV

#25469 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I know the liberals are the ones that want to give illegals the liscence. But that is ok for them to give crimminals rights. But something that makes sense and is not racist like Bacon Hater. He had a dumb line that if they did this to a white neighborhood. It is for the whole state no matter the color or financial staus.
Where's John Turner?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25470 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I know the liberals are the ones that want to give illegals the liscence. But that is ok for them to give crimminals rights. But something that makes sense and is not racist like Bacon Hater. He had a dumb line that if they did this to a white neighborhood. It is for the whole state no matter the color or financial staus.
No it isn't. Individual election boards are setting ID requirements and restricting access to polls county-by-county. Read what they did to the students at ECU. Most colleges are now facing a fight to be able to allow students to vote in elections where they attend school, regardless of where they are from (it's always been that way). But, since college kids read and aren't expecting black helicopters to swoop in for their guns anytime soon, they tend to vote democratic at about a 4-1 clip. So they're being subjected to all kinds of new restrictions invented by conservative boards to solve imaginary problems.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25471 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....we already went through the gun permit card and student ID. Not all students are residents in that state. Are you that thick? I have worked in a bar and we do not accept student ID's for they are the easiest form to conterfiet. Get your head out of Obama's backside
So a state-issued Student ID is easier to counterfeit than an NRA registration card? Wow. Your imagination - if only it was set to solve problems that exist here, in reality.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25472 Sep 30, 2013
just so you stupid libbys know ... nothing is going to happen if the government shuts down. republicans, independants, and tea party members are laughing at you goose stepping "seig heil" obama clones because you BELIEVE doom and gloom panty twisted obama feeding you a line of chit on MSNBC.
Huey

Beckley, WV

#25473 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So a state-issued Student ID is easier to counterfeit than an NRA registration card? Wow. Your imagination - if only it was set to solve problems that exist here, in reality.
Where's Cabbage Head Meadows?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25474 Sep 30, 2013
Honestly i don't know, do they accept nra cards at bars?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25475 Sep 30, 2013
Nra represents republicans. students vote mostly democratic. Republicans want the voter i.d. law and decided the acceptable forms of i.d.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25476 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Honestly i don't know, do they accept nra cards at bars?
Nope
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25477 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are nor accepting NRA cards. It should be a state issues pictured ID
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25478 Sep 30, 2013
I am actually surprised at the amount of people who are supporting the GOP. I think it will shock many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,947
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Squidy 84,944
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 29 min TRUMPANZEES 105,290
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 42 min THE WB 82,891
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 10 hr josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Edrosenthaal 16,048
More from around the web