Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#25315 Sep 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would find it hilarious since anyone can stick a democrat sticker on and you would vote for them LOL
If you put a piece of cauliflower on the democratic ticket and said it was endorsed by Obama, meaty and Mel would vote for it and worship it like a God.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

UK

#25316 Sep 27, 2013
republicratards!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25317 Sep 27, 2013
As of now, I do not see any good canidates from either side.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25318 Sep 27, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>I DO NOT debate with ignorant people that's full of hatred for so many. It's none of your business if I'm gay or had an abortion. This is what's wrong today, people like you, teabagger ignorant and angry. That is what's wrong with America. YOU!
No mot really. Dumb ass bitches that vote for a democrat president to get freebe's is what is wrong with this country. Conservatives vote for jobs and economic growth. You dumb ass democrats vote for freebe's and government run programs to keep people down.

Location hidden

#25319 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>You must be related to Harvy, did you marry your sister also?
You know, you Lizzie's are fun to screw with in and out of bed. How about you and your gay partner come jump into my bed and I will jump in between the two of you and show you a real good time.
exil

Charleston, WV

#25320 Sep 27, 2013
There isn't a word that anyone could come up with to call you idiots. Even idiots is to NICE.

Location hidden

#25321 Sep 27, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
clucking liberal detroit. liberals in that citys government have ruined a once fine city. how many more citys are on the chopping block because of liberal city governments ? huh ?
Hopefully Chicago and New York goes under. Oh and I forgot the entire state of California. Then maybe the rest of this country can straighten itself out. But don't hold your breath.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25322 Sep 27, 2013
It has no bearing if Melissa is a lesbian or not. What has bearing is that we have a president who seems to forget when Harry Ried trying holding the budget hostage not too long ago. We have a president that refuses to talk and negotiate. We have a president that wants to do the blame displacement when things get tough.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25323 Sep 27, 2013
Overall Obama has proven he is not a leader. He is a liar and crybaby that breaks the law at will. He thinks nothing for America but is concerned with other countries rights and well being. He has been a disgrace
Personally

Paintsville, KY

#25324 Sep 27, 2013
Yulp
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25325 Sep 27, 2013
It is too bad that we still have to see this man for three more years. Have we suffered enough?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25326 Sep 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It has no bearing if Melissa is a lesbian or not. What has bearing is that we have a president who seems to forget when Harry Ried trying holding the budget hostage not too long ago. We have a president that refuses to talk and negotiate. We have a president that wants to do the blame displacement when things get tough.
Of course he will negotiate, just not with republicans. He would much rather negotiate with people like him, you know, Assad, Putin, Rouhani. These are despots that suppress any opposition in their countries, just like Omoron tries to suppress any opposition to his agenda through his outrageous lies that the ignorant sheeple like Meat Blower and Mypissa swallow hook, line, and sinker.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25328 Sep 28, 2013
I was haing doubts about what Snowden was. Was he a traitor, a hero or a little of both. If we look back and reflect, I am leaning towards a hero. Not only was both parties shook up but Obama was rattled. This was at the height of the intimidation tactics. Trying to squash the IRS scandel and disregaurd the Bengahzi. He was doing the Nazi tactics with the press. His buddy Holder was running with free reign and disregauding people and doing everything they wanted and breaking laws at will. They were at the height of their arrogance with Obamacare passed and his abuse of his presidential powers. He had a alot of sheeple following him. Then when the Snowden ordeal showed his sheeple and the world what he was about. Ever sense then he lost credibility with people and the world, an it was a snowball effect ever sense. Eyes started to open and he just could not shut them anymore with his lies.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25329 Sep 28, 2013
Still, no answer.

And we already know how scared you are of the Clintons. Just because I ask you a simple question about your presidential candidate doesn't mean that you have to start crying about them. And remember, Banghazi makes you look dumb because you didn't hold your candlelight vigils for any of the 13 attacks that happened under Bush.

It's time for the self-proclaimed "stupid party" to quit crying and make some changes. Crying about Obamacare, the black muslim in the White House and poor people hasn't worked. You guys need some legitimate leaders who have some legitimate ideas, and you need them fast.

And as long as the basic, uneducated, idiot, gunnut, GOP whackjob refuses to even MENTION A SINGLE NAME of someone who can lead a conservative charge through both the primary and general elections, it's over guys.

Cry about Obama all you want. He is running.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25330 Sep 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Still, no answer.
And we already know how scared you are of the Clintons. Just because I ask you a simple question about your presidential candidate doesn't mean that you have to start crying about them. And remember, Banghazi makes you look dumb because you didn't hold your candlelight vigils for any of the 13 attacks that happened under Bush.
It's time for the self-proclaimed "stupid party" to quit crying and make some changes. Crying about Obamacare, the black muslim in the White House and poor people hasn't worked. You guys need some legitimate leaders who have some legitimate ideas, and you need them fast.
And as long as the basic, uneducated, idiot, gunnut, GOP whackjob refuses to even MENTION A SINGLE NAME of someone who can lead a conservative charge through both the primary and general elections, it's over guys.
Cry about Obama all you want. He is running.
I am not affraid of Hilary and she does not have it locked up. Kerry is doing some grand standing after he took over for her. Both parties have to go through primaries. Nobody thought Obama was going to be president and look what happen. There maybe someone who catches lightning in a bottle that we do not know about. As of now neither party has a strong canidate.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25331 Sep 28, 2013
I figured Obama would with the first time he spoke. Most women supported Hillary, including before. Clinton was the "first" black president, so they have minorities locked up. Gays will go democrat. So all that leaves the republican who runs against her are white rich guys and teabaggers. I don't think there are enough of them to take down Hillary.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25332 Sep 28, 2013
I figured Obama would with the first time he spoke. Most women supported Hillary, including before. Clinton was the "first" black president, so they have minorities locked up. Gays will go democrat. So all that leaves the republican who runs against her are white rich guys and teabaggers. I don't think there are enough of them to take down Hillary.
Clinton was the first black president? That is the most dumb liberal BS that has been said. Hillary does have Bengahzi and no accomplishments. I know, because I lived in New York.Plus kerry is making her look like crap. Obama and the rest of the crew have had a terrible two terms. This has hurt the democratic party. Alot of sheeple have opened their eyes to the lies now. And the republican party has no strong canidate either. As of now it is wide open

Ravenswood

#25333 Sep 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton was the first black president? That is the most dumb liberal BS that has been said. Hillary does have Bengahzi and no accomplishments. I know, because I lived in New York.Plus kerry is making her look like crap. Obama and the rest of the crew have had a terrible two terms. This has hurt the democratic party. Alot of sheeple have opened their eyes to the lies now. And the republican party has no strong canidate either. As of now it is wide open
The phrase "our first Black president" was adopted as a positive by Bill Clinton supporters. When the Congressional Black Caucus honored the former president at its dinner in Washington D.C. on September 29, 2001, for instance, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), the chair, told the audience that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Morrison
Don't you remember that? BENGHAZI was something Fox TRIED to make a big issue out of and failed.

Ravenswood

#25334 Sep 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No mot really. Dumb ass bitches that vote for a democrat president to get freebe's is what is wrong with this country. Conservatives vote for jobs and economic growth. You dumb ass democrats vote for freebe's and government run programs to keep people down.
OK, I'm gay and black and have had an abortion. Oh yea, I have a gay partner. Even if Im were all that, nothing wrong with any of those things.
But at least I'm not from Mullens. Can we say deliverance.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25335 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The phrase "our first Black president" was adopted as a positive by Bill Clinton supporters. When the Congressional Black Caucus honored the former president at its dinner in Washington D.C. on September 29, 2001, for instance, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), the chair, told the audience that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Morrison
Don't you remember that? BENGHAZI was something Fox TRIED to make a big issue out of and failed.
The saying of Bill Clinton is still dumb no matter who said it. And only a moron thought that was true or a good analogy. As far as his wife, the idiot Hillary. So again your telling me Fox made her handle the whole thing wrong? They made her say say the stupid thing about who cares how they were killed. It must be nice to live in your fantasy sheeple world. Blame Bush, Fox and republicans when they handle things wrong and say stupid things. So everytime they say something and called out on it, then it is someone else fault. You just keep the blinders on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,183
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min TN Voter 18,035
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,168
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr dixie 69,862
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) 5 hr Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Truth is might 19,885
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
More from around the web