Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#24732 Sep 11, 2013
I Support Hot Chick Babes of Topix Who Earn Their Keep, Are Level Headed, In Control of Their Environment, With a Sense of Love, Warmth, Well Being,...And Are Deserving of More Than They Have,...
George

United States

#24733 Sep 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more stupid than I thought your sorry ass is. Man you are dumb. The weapons will never be confiscated by the international community, Russia or anyone else. The weapons that they have came from Russia, Moron. Where is the only Russian military base in the Middle East? Syria stupid. Why in the hell is Russia going to disarm chemical weapons that they gave them in the first place and Russia is providing the Syrian government with weapons to fight the rebels in the first place? Russia has a Naval Base in Syria and will protect the Syrian government at all cost. Putin is playing the US and Barack Obama like a hooker to a john. Come on idiot you can't be that naive and stupid.
Putin made Obama look like a bumbling idiot and everyone knows it except his brainwashed cult followers. They can praise Obama all they want, the world knows he was made the fool, as per usual.

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#24734 Sep 11, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
I Support Hot Chick Babes of Topix Who Earn Their Keep, Are Level Headed, In Control of Their Environment, With a Sense of Love, Warmth, Well Being,...And Are Deserving of More Than They Have,...
I Stand By My Ruling.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24735 Sep 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more stupid than I thought your sorry ass is. Man you are dumb. The weapons will never be confiscated by the international community, Russia or anyone else. The weapons that they have came from Russia, Moron. Where is the only Russian military base in the Middle East? Syria stupid. Why in the hell is Russia going to disarm chemical weapons that they gave them in the first place and Russia is providing the Syrian government with weapons to fight the rebels in the first place? Russia has a Naval Base in Syria and will protect the Syrian government at all cost. Putin is playing the US and Barack Obama like a hooker to a john. Come on idiot you can't be that naive and stupid.
I've tried to use Google's idiot-to-English translator on this but it wasn't very effective. I could make out a grand prediction where you claim that the entire US, British, French, Israeli and UN intelligence communities will be somehow duped into thinking a million tons of chemical weapons will be perfectly concealed and none will bother to check into it or verify anything. Wow. I can see why you dumb tea baggers were willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. Keep up the predictions. They're funny.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24736 Sep 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried to use Google's idiot-to-English translator on this but it wasn't very effective. I could make out a grand prediction where you claim that the entire US, British, French, Israeli and UN intelligence communities will be somehow duped into thinking a million tons of chemical weapons will be perfectly concealed and none will bother to check into it or verify anything. Wow. I can see why you dumb tea baggers were willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. Keep up the predictions. They're funny.
What in the f-ing hell are you talking about dumb ass?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24737 Sep 12, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree!
Another democrat liar, gee that's a shock!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24738 Sep 12, 2013
giveem hell.....

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24739 Sep 12, 2013
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

Location hidden

#24740 Sep 12, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes
Typical of the ignorant sheeple on the left. Our own morons like Leg Humper, Creepy, Mypissa, and Meat Lover call Bush a war criminal for acting in a decisive manner, and Ocoward a war hero for giving Assad a wedgie.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24741 Sep 12, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the ignorant sheeple on the left. Our own morons like Leg Humper, Creepy, Mypissa, and Meat Lover call Bush a war criminal for acting in a decisive manner, and Ocoward a war hero for giving Assad a wedgie.
You guys cried like bitches when he was going to strike without congressional approval. Now you're crying like bitches because he didn't.

Dumb tea baggers. You have to laugh.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24742 Sep 12, 2013
Meat Lover likes to itemize all of the things that he wishes intimidated republicans, however, ignorant democrats like him are scared to death of the Tea Party. LOL
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/harry...

George Zimmerman!!
Elbert Guillory!!!
57 States!!!
Corpsemen!!!!
Intercontinental Railroad!!!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24743 Sep 12, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
Meat Lover likes to itemize all of the things that he wishes intimidated republicans, however, ignorant democrats like him are scared to death of the Tea Party. LOL
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/harry...
George Zimmerman!!
Elbert Guillory!!!
57 States!!!
Corpsemen!!!!
Intercontinental Railroad!!!
It was definitely scary when we had to think about you dumbasses giving the presidency to Michelle Bachman or Rick "oops" Perry. Thankfully, nobody else is as dumb as you, so it wasn't ever possible. It was funny though.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24744 Sep 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys cried like bitches when he was going to strike without congressional approval. Now you're crying like bitches because he didn't.
Sundog said a few weeks back that these baggers would bitch no matter what Obama done, he was correct but they been that way for years now. Whatever fox news, an oxycontin addict on radio or various RW bloggers tells them to think, they puppet it here.

Since they are automation driven and has no capacity for sane discussions all you can do us laugh and make fun of them esp Duh/Crowley/SF Blunder etc.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#24745 Sep 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Putin made Obama look like a bumbling idiot and everyone knows it except his brainwashed cult followers. They can praise Obama all they want, the world knows he was made the fool, as per usual.
You are Daffy Duck

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#24746 Sep 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried to use Google's idiot-to-English translator on this but it wasn't very effective. I could make out a grand prediction where you claim that the entire US, British, French, Israeli and UN intelligence communities will be somehow duped into thinking a million tons of chemical weapons will be perfectly concealed and none will bother to check into it or verify anything. Wow. I can see why you dumb tea baggers were willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. Keep up the predictions. They're funny.
There is a reason these types went to Chick-fil-A, not because of their usually high priced sandwiches but their sign said "Eat Mor Chikin" and thought they were hosting a teabagger rally where they feel right at home.

Location hidden

#24747 Sep 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You guys cried like bitches when he was going to strike without congressional approval. Now you're crying like bitches because he didn't.

No we just don't like dumb asses making decisions two years to late, when there is not a good one now. We either trust Russia to take back the chemical weapons that they gave Assad or we we put a firecracker in the middle of the desert or do nothing. Good choices.

Location hidden

#24748 Sep 12, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>There is a reason these types went to Chick-fil-A, not because of their usually high priced sandwiches but their sign said "Eat Mor Chikin" and thought they were hosting a teabagger rally where they feel right at home.
Weepy you need to borrow a brain so you can make some small contribution of the lefts comedy show on here. The rest need to brush up on there schticks.

“Going down THAT road”

Since: Sep 11

Yeehaw Junction, FL

#24749 Sep 12, 2013
Police chief in Zimmerman's town admitted to another citizen the obvious, that Zimmy is a walking time bomb, he had to walk it back after it was publicly revealed because he can't mess with the NRA mascot and risk getting hit with teabags by those frothing at the mouth.
and

Washington, DC

#24750 Sep 12, 2013
No one

Location hidden

#24751 Sep 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Weepy you need to borrow a brain so you can make some small contribution of the lefts comedy show on here. The rest need to brush up on there schticks.
Creepy and the rest of Leg Humper's alter egos share one brain, the brain of a dumb ass, Leg Humper.

George Zimmerman!!
Any Conservative African-American!!
Any Conservative Woman!!
Anyone with a mind of their own!!
Anyone with a spine!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Clueless Sassy 18,138
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Calvin_Coolish 190,295
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min The WB 69,903
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Stupid Obama Bitches 102,174
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 14 hr CorruptionKiller 35
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr Big bad john 19,887
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) 23 hr Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
More from around the web