Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24260 Aug 30, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
ol coot nose just howz it feels two beez yuns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fjd63o0sbioXX
frig my lifes
http://thesoundoffreedom.info/wp-content/uplo...
frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24261 Aug 30, 2013
Bob, that's an absolutely BRILLIANT way to deal with facts you can't refute. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

;)

Dry your eyes, Little Bob.

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24262 Aug 30, 2013
doughnt werry, it ain awl hopelest!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24263 Aug 30, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
doughnt werry, it ain awl hopelest!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes
If they'd just use a pair of crap stained underwear, they wouldn't even need to put the Tea Partly logo on there Bob. We would know what they meant.

;)
just curious

Berkeley Springs, WV

#24264 Aug 30, 2013
Oh Shit!!! Are you guys at it again? The biggest BS I have ever heard, from all party's. RIDICULOUS!!! GO GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!
Arhtur

United States

#24265 Aug 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply asked the question since when does a president need congressional approval for a limited surgical strike? Was there a law passed that I don't know about?
According to the presidents OWN words, yes he needs Congressional approval. Biden concurred. But I guess it shows his character, just another example of how he lied his way into being elected and then does as he pleases. THe liar in chief and hypocrite Joe, is this what we should expect from Hillary?
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24266 Aug 30, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>What you call straddling the fence is what I call not being an idiot and making a final judgement without all the facts.
Who gives a damn what you call it?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24267 Aug 30, 2013
That's different from the laws Artie. Even you should know that. Check out the War Powers Act. That's the law.
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>According to the presidents OWN words, yes he needs Congressional approval. Biden concurred. But I guess it shows his character, just another example of how he lied his way into being elected and then does as he pleases. THe liar in chief and hypocrite Joe, is this what we should expect from Hillary?
Artie campaigning hard for the democrats.

;)
Arhtur

United States

#24268 Aug 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's different from the laws Artie. Even you should know that. Check out the War Powers Act. That's the law.
<quoted text>
Artie campaigning hard for the democrats.
;)
No need to campaign, Hillary will win easily, was just asking if this is what we can expect from her also, a say anything to get elected and then do as I please president?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24269 Aug 30, 2013
It's what we could expect from any president.
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>No need to campaign, Hillary will win easily, was just asking if this is what we can expect from her also, a say anything to get elected and then do as I please president?
ridiculous

Berkeley Springs, WV

#24270 Aug 30, 2013
HARVEY WALLBANGER! Go bang some more walls!!!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24271 Aug 30, 2013
OMG STFU republicratards! I see no more changes today!
exil

Kimberly, WV

#24272 Aug 30, 2013
I sure hope how soon they take this crap off.
Arhtur

United States

#24273 Aug 30, 2013
exil wrote:
I sure hope how soon they take this crap off.
DO you btich at the TV because you dont like the show you are watching? LOL
Arhtur

United States

#24274 Aug 30, 2013
Dictator Obama made it pretty clear he has to fire at least a few missiles to satisfy his ego and try and save face. Sorry mighty O, too late for that. Do the right thing and dont do anything. At over a million a pop one missile would pay for a lot of teachers.
Weepys mammy

Winfield, WV

#24275 Aug 31, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my are we in a pissing match with each other? Weepy don't talk to your mommy like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I would have put him up for adoption but his daddy wanted to keep him for the extra entitlement check and food stamps.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24276 Aug 31, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
HARVEY WALLBANGER! Go bang some more walls!!!
I told you to quit stalkinge.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24277 Aug 31, 2013
Wow this is crazy!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24278 Aug 31, 2013
cooterbob always tells it like it is,no bs.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24279 Aug 31, 2013
tickstick wrote:
cooterbob always tells it like it is,no bs.
Yeah, like when he says that the dumb tea baggers are "the future."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,029
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min TN Voter 85,098
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 21 min Suki 6,125
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 6... (Oct '14) 1 hr Space Donkey 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr WhoaBuddy 82,915
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUMPANZEES 105,319
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Mon josephbarkley 20
More from around the web