Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bacons mammy

Winfield, WV

#24230 Aug 30, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Show us a half intelligent republican and we'll lister. No need to get nasty, we're all friends here.
lister ,and you call others dumb. What's lister ? is that what gay dems rinse with after fellatio?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24231 Aug 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The only problem is that we have had a presence there (in the middle east) and the threat still persists. So in actuality, we've done nothing to stop the threat and our invasions may have actually caused the spread of these weapons to other countries.

My own beliefs are that the only "line in the sand" we have to draw is that if they use them on us, our troops, or on our ally Israel, then we have to do something. All these internal and regional conficts have little or no bearing on us and we should just stay out of them. We don't have to get involved in every conflict around the world. We have far too many issues here at home.
That is pretty much my view exactly. I have no doubt now that he has the right to do it, because Bill Clinton done it in the past and Reagan also. Neither of those were imminent threats to us. Neither of those got Congress approval before a strike.
87Pioneer

Beaver, WV

#24232 Aug 30, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
What planet have you been living on? WEST VIRGINIA has been a Democratic ruled state practically since inception. Pull your head away from your Bama phone and look around. The mess you are seeing is because of people like you. I am entitled to this, I am entitled to that, give me something that I absolutely do not deserve!!! What a joke you and your Liberal friends are.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24233 Aug 30, 2013
87Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet have you been living on? WEST VIRGINIA has been a Democratic ruled state practically since inception. Pull your head away from your Bama phone and look around. The mess you are seeing is because of people like you. I am entitled to this, I am entitled to that, give me something that I absolutely do not deserve!!! What a joke you and your Liberal friends are.
Not true, it was a Republican stronghold until the Great Depression and there has been 5 GOP terms in the governorship since 1957.

How about read up on the state's history instead of letting someone else think for you? It might help you.

Location hidden

#24234 Aug 30, 2013
87Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok you are responding to a post made three years ago. Just like a stereotypical teabagger would do, go after outdated posts.
Bacons mammy

Winfield, WV

#24235 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok you are responding to a post made three years ago. Just like a stereotypical teabagger would do, go after outdated posts.
It' been 5 yrs since Bush was in office, whats you peoples excuse?
hello pot this is kettle

Location hidden

#24236 Aug 30, 2013
Bacons mammy wrote:
<quoted text>
hello pot this is kettle
??? Maybe you need to be more specific than a meaningless empty statement?

If you are talking about Syria, this one is different as they claim to have evidence unlike Iraq where intel was manufactured and the dry drunk declared war on a country that used no chemical weapons at or in the recent past of the time of first attack, Syria used them. Bush admin made you people stupid.

Majority of GOP is behind an attack on Libya, WTF you think defense industries gives their vast majority campaign funds to, definitely not Democrats who actually think for themselves and generally advocate peace, the donate to those that looks the other way for those big corporations to manufacture their war products and such.

The people fillinbg your head with idicy is playing with your head.,

Location hidden

#24237 Aug 30, 2013
Bacons mammy wrote:
<quoted text>
hello pot this is kettle
Also your name insinuates that you are stalking Bacon Hater, you are just a simpleton troll that is violating the topix TOS in regards to stalking.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24238 Aug 30, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty much my view exactly. I have no doubt now that he has the right to do it, because Bill Clinton done it in the past and Reagan also. Neither of those were imminent threats to us. Neither of those got Congress approval before a strike.
Yep, he has every right to do it. I just think it would be stupid to do it.

If these people would spend half as much money and effort on making us less dependent on middle eastern oil as they do on war in the middle east, we could and would turn our backs on that area in a heart beat. Look at all the atrocities in Africa that happen on a daily basis and no one in Washington even bats an eye about it.

Location hidden

#24239 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Maybe you need to be more specific than a meaningless empty statement?
If you are talking about Syria, this one is different as they claim to have evidence unlike Iraq where intel was manufactured and the dry drunk declared war on a country that used no chemical weapons at or in the recent past of the time of first attack, Syria used them. Bush admin made you people stupid.
Majority of GOP is behind an attack on Libya, WTF you think defense industries gives their vast majority campaign funds to, definitely not Democrats who actually think for themselves and generally advocate peace, the donate to those that looks the other way for those big corporations to manufacture their war products and such.
Majority of GOP are behind attacking Syria, not Libya, oops. They want a war not limited airstrikes and the such, they do not want diplomatic solutions because it risks the chance of peace and hurts the corporations bottom dollar, that is why they want the UN dismantled, all about profit, just like the last admin proved.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24240 Aug 30, 2013
Only one problem with your "conclusion."

Maryland, the state right next to yours, is the richest state in the Union and it has been almost exclusively controlled by the democrats ever since before the civil war.

Try again.
87Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Weepys mammy

Winfield, WV

#24241 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also your name insinuates that you are stalking Bacon Hater, you are just a simpleton troll that is violating the topix TOS in regards to stalking.
Is that better

Boohooo,,now get on that certain lib friend with all the socks who breaks TOS dailey.

Hypocrite liberal

Location hidden

#24242 Aug 30, 2013
Weepys mammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that better
Boohooo,,now get on that certain lib friend with all the socks who breaks TOS dailey.
Hypocrite liberal
Oooh I touched a nerve.

LMAO.

You are a junior league troll, your grammar is shot and all, no thinking foes behind what you say, you are just reacting for the sake of reacting. You arent worth the effort really, esp those like you getting on your knees begging me to slap you around. Nah I will just resist, go back to your toys Homer..

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24243 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh I touched a nerve.
LMAO.
You are a junior league troll, your grammar is shot and all, no thinking foes behind what you say, you are just reacting for the sake of reacting. You arent worth the effort really, esp those like you getting on your knees begging me to slap you around. Nah I will just resist, go back to your toys Homer..
I think someone's angry.

;)

Location hidden

#24244 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, it was a Republican stronghold until the Great Depression and there has been 5 GOP terms in the governorship since 1957.

How about read up on the state's history instead of letting someone else think for you? It might help you.
Well I can name 4 or 5 democrats since the seventies. Lets see. Jay, Caperton, Bob Wise, Uncle Joe, and the current governor. About 30 years of democrat rule since the seventies.

Location hidden

#24245 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>??? Maybe you need to be more specific than a meaningless empty statement?

Why can't you talk about a topic without being a smart ass? Do you honestly think that makes your point any better? No it doesn't and when I have done it, it didn't make mine any better. Can you be serious and actually have a real debate?

Location hidden

#24246 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Majority of GOP are behind attacking Syria, not Libya, oops. They want a war not limited airstrikes and the such, they do not want diplomatic solutions because it risks the chance of peace and hurts the corporations bottom dollar, that is why they want the UN dismantled, all about profit, just like the last admin proved.
You really aren't making any sense.

Location hidden

#24247 Aug 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh I touched a nerve.

LMAO.

Oh my are we in a pissing match with each other? Weepy don't talk to your mommy like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Location hidden

#24249 Aug 30, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You really aren't making any sense.
Ya got no room to talk Harve, seen many of your pissing matches on the past, they stink.

Location hidden

#24250 Aug 30, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can name 4 or 5 democrats since the seventies. Lets see. Jay, Caperton, Bob Wise, Uncle Joe, and the current governor. About 30 years of democrat rule since the seventies.
Arch Moore and Cecil Underwood controlled 20 years combined since 1957, almost a third of the time since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr The WindBag 113,403
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 84,547
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sat Ramsey Bolton 110,339
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 4
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Nov 12 Vaquero 43
Election jason smith (Oct '10) Nov 12 pepperwood 13
More from around the web