Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#23555 Aug 22, 2013
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?
http://kdvr.com/2013/08/21/study-welfare-pays...
frig my lifes

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23556 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And TeaPublitards wonder why the rest of the world makes fun of them....

Check this out. 1/3 of the TeaTards in Louisiana blame Obama for the fact that the government didn't help them when hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana.

"If this doesn’t terrify you about the amount of misinformation and sheer ignorance in this country, I’m not sure what will. A recent poll done by Public Policy Polling found that 29% of respondents in Louisiana blamed President Obama for the poor response following Hurricane Katrina."

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/new-poll-s...

LOL.

By the way, for the TeaTards here....Obama wasn't president in 2005 when Katrina hit.
Those idiots down there will complain until the cows come home because all they want is somebody else to take care of them. What is the percentage of blacks vs whites in Southern La?

Location hidden

#23557 Aug 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>It's not an opinion. It's mathematics. One billion animals multiplied by two minutes each equals two billion minutes. It takes 1,901 years for one billion minutes to elapse, so at two minutes each, it'll take 3,802 years to load the animals. That makes it impossible (he'd still be doing it), which makes the story bullshit.
Not really. Because you are stupid. Do you have fun licking the window on the short bus. If you want to complain about a stupid religion complain about that stupid Muslim crap.

Location hidden

#23558 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't you answer my question? If you would just answer the question, you would have your answer. Now, let's try this one more time:

Where is Obama sending troops to right now? Where is he bringing troops home from?

I know you won't answer the question, but I'll keep asking it. You answer that question and we'll have the answer.

Libya? Don't you mean Syria?

Yeah, we're not falling for that bullshit. The second Obama sent troops to Syria, republicans would start bitching just like they did when we joined the NATO forces in Libya.

Now, just answer those two questions up there and we'll put an end to this little manufactured controversy.
Your an idiot. Grow up stupid.

Location hidden

#23559 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Incentive?

Your party is fighting to LOWER the minimum wage and you want to talk about incentive to get off welfare?

LMAO. You can't possibly be serious.
No actually we want to put leaches like you back to work and stop receiving that government check.

Location hidden

#23560 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well that's awkward:

Colin Powell spoke out forcefully Thursday against a sweeping new voting law in North Carolina, arguing that Republicans should be courting minority voters rather than driving them away from the polls.

"I want to see policies that encourage every American to vote, not make it more difficult to vote," the former secretary of state said in a speech at Raleigh, N.C., according to The News & Observer.

Powell added, "It immediately turns off a voting block the Republican Party needs. These kinds of actions do not build on the base. It just turns people away."

Powell's remarks were even more notable given North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory's (R) presence at the CEO Forum in Raleigh.

McCrory (R) signed the voting bill — passed by the GOP-controlled legislature — with little fanfare earlier this month. The law, slated to take effect in 2016, will require government-issued photo IDs at the polls while shortening the early voting period in the state. Democrats and groups such as the NAACP and the ACLU have criticized the law for its punitive effects on minority and young voters. McCrory spoke before Powell at the event.

North Carolina's Democratic senator, Kay Hagan, has called on Attorney General Eric Holder to review the law and a survey from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling showed that half of Tar Heel State voters are opposed to the measure.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
Why would republicans listen to that moron? He is a RINO and doesn't care a damn thing about the Republican Party.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23561 Aug 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we do. It's working. Premium rates are climbing at much lower rates than they did in the early 2000s under Bush, health care exchanges are getting 30-40 percent more customers than expected and MILLIONS of Americans are already reaping the benefits from outlawing pre-existing condition exclusions, and college students across the country have insurance because parents are able to keep them on their insurance policies.
Lets wait and see how it turns out we will not know until it goes in effect

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23562 Aug 22, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Because you are stupid. Do you have fun licking the window on the short bus. If you want to complain about a stupid religion complain about that stupid Muslim crap.
I do. They're both the same, intertwined bullshit fairy tale used to dupe the stupid. Needless to say, you're in the club.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#23563 Aug 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. They're both the same, intertwined bullshit fairy tale used to dupe the stupid. Needless to say, you're in the club.
yuns mayks perfuckt cents!
http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season4/wh...
frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23564 Aug 22, 2013
About the same as inbred hillbillies vs. retards in WV.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Those idiots down there will complain until the cows come home because all they want is somebody else to take care of them. What is the percentage of blacks vs whites in Southern La?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23565 Aug 22, 2013
Nobody expects republitards to listen to anybody. I think he was just saying it to show how ignorant hillbillies are.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would republicans listen to that moron? He is a RINO and doesn't care a damn thing about the Republican Party.

Location hidden

#23567 Aug 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I do. They're both the same, intertwined bullshit fairy tale used to dupe the stupid. Needless to say, you're in the club.
I want to see people like you go and talk crap about the Muslim religion over in Iran. I wonder how long you would get to keep your head. No you just like blathering on about Christians. What a bigot.

Location hidden

#23568 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody expects republitards to listen to anybody. I think he was just saying it to show how ignorant hillbillies are.
It takes a turd like you to point that out. How's that finger doing after wiping that ass without toilet paper, turd?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23569 Aug 22, 2013
I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see people like you go and talk crap about the Muslim religion over in Iran. I wonder how long you would get to keep your head. No you just like blathering on about Christians. What a bigot.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23570 Aug 22, 2013
Finger? I normally use idiots like you to do that job. That's about all you're good for.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a turd like you to point that out. How's that finger doing after wiping that ass without toilet paper, turd?
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23571 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
<quoted text>
Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?

Location hidden

#23572 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
Your momma is a black bitch coward to lazy to work. Please don't take her welfare check away. She's going to get a raise in her welfare so maybe you can get toilet paper for you raw ass.

Location hidden

#23573 Aug 22, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?
Hell they have the population of a small town and are losing city services. Hell half the street lights are turned off because they can't pay the electric bill. Corruption in that liberal ass city government already destroyed the small town. Real good for a border city isn't it? Now we have two cities next to Canada that looks like a run down dump, Detroit and Buffalo. Drive across the bridge into Canada, it's like day and night. Windsor and Niagara Ontario Canada looks like new cities compared to the dumps across the border.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23575 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah, Detroit's become almost as bad as the whole state of WV. If it weren't for the facts that there is still some remnants of civilization left there, it'd be just like WV. Minus the inbreeding, of course.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23576 Aug 23, 2013
Canada?

You know that have socialized health care there, don't you? Maybe you want to find another example.

Or maybe you're like Sarah Palin and like to drive across the border into Canada to get health care.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell they have the population of a small town and are losing city services. Hell half the street lights are turned off because they can't pay the electric bill. Corruption in that liberal ass city government already destroyed the small town. Real good for a border city isn't it? Now we have two cities next to Canada that looks like a run down dump, Detroit and Buffalo. Drive across the bridge into Canada, it's like day and night. Windsor and Niagara Ontario Canada looks like new cities compared to the dumps across the border.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min The WB 79,095
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 224,653
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 hr Miss Manners 73,030
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr GOP is a mental i... 104,230
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Mesothelioma 587
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 23 hr WarForOil 83,829
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Sun maybe so 153
More from around the web