“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#23477 Aug 22, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Asscrackula? What are you doing today at recess? Maybe you should use the time to study your civics lessons.
^^^Calls people Leg Humper, Meat Lover, and Creepy, but takes offense when a name is applied to his girlfriend.

;)

Where's your Rdge Rumper account?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23478 Aug 22, 2013
252 Examples of Obama’s Lies, Lawbreaking & Corruption

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/252-ex...
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23479 Aug 22, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23480 Aug 22, 2013
You're not very good with directions, are you Asscrackula? Give me specific examples of things we are blaming Bush for? By they way, have you noticed that you TeaTards like to whine about us blaming Bush for things he did while you conveniently ignore that when you whine about what Bush inherited from Clinton?

No, I didn't think so.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush has been out of office 5 years. You cannot keep using him everytime something goes wrong. You really need to look into todays issues.

Location hidden

#23481 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
They pardoned Nixon too. That doesn't make it right, does it? Or are you one of those idiots who thinks that a republican government should dictate morality for you?
<quoted text>
You keep saying Bush is a war criminal but Obama must not agree.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23482 Aug 22, 2013
Go ahead and ask.

;)

You might be surprised at the answer.
Knows wrote:
Pot, kettle, black, boi. You continue to talk loud but your repetitions say nothing. How does your employer feel about you posting here more on their dime than your time? No answer? no problem, we can ask the CEO in an email. Run along and complain to the mods now.
<quoted text>
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23483 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Rdge Rumper....you look good in gray.
<quoted text>
Just trying to keep one step ahead of the democrat moderators. They suspended my RDGE RUNR account and didn't even have the guts to send me an email telling me that they had suspended it. Can you imagine that, a democrat with no guts??

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23484 Aug 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize this is a tough concept for dumb tea baggers who clock in and lean on a shovel all day, but many people who went to college aren't on the company dime. I undertake a project. I am paid for the completion of that project. The specific time in which I execute the completion of that project is up to me.
Actually, this teabagger doesn't lean on a shovel at all. She's been fired from every job she's ever had for.....wait for it.....wait for it.....spending all of her time on line instead of working.

With the exception of about 3 years out of the last 10, I've been an independent contractor. She's going to have fun if she writes the CEO of "my company."

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23485 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying Bush is a war criminal but Obama must not agree.
So what, Mr. Obvious. Do you think that changes my opinion in the least?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23486 Aug 22, 2013
Well then impeach him. What are you waiting for?
Draculassa wrote:
252 Examples of Obama’s Lies, Lawbreaking & Corruption
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/252-ex...

Location hidden

#23487 Aug 22, 2013
Melissa wrote:
There are a lot more but I am not wasting my time with people who are racist and have their heads in the sand.
Who are you calling racist. You have no bases what so ever to call me a racist. You have your opinion that is all it is. Just because you think one way does not make it right.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23488 Aug 22, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to keep one step ahead of the democrat moderators. They suspended my RDGE RUNR account and didn't even have the guts to send me an email telling me that they had suspended it. Can you imagine that, a democrat with no guts??
Well of course you can, you elected one as president.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23489 Aug 22, 2013
They don't send anyone an email telling them they're banning an account.

Typical republican--can't follow the rules and expects special treatment for it.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23490 Aug 22, 2013
She didn't direct the comment at you. But for some reason you felt compelled to answer. Are you feeling a little guilty about something?
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling racist. You have no bases what so ever to call me a racist. You have your opinion that is all it is. Just because you think one way does not make it right.

Location hidden

#23491 Aug 22, 2013
Melissa wrote:
There are a lot more but I am not wasting my time with people who are racist and have their heads in the sand.
Just for you Melissa

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23492 Aug 22, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course you can, you elected one as president.
You're talking to yourself dummy. Pay attention.

Location hidden

#23493 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well then impeach him. What are you waiting for?
<quoted text>
I never said impeach him. But he is far from perfect
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23494 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
She didn't direct the comment at you. But for some reason you felt compelled to answer. Are you feeling a little guilty about something?
<quoted text>
You tell him! You never answer for anyone else! lol lol lol!!!!

Location hidden

#23495 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Always got to pull that race card.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23496 Aug 22, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Draculassa, be nice. Don't ever accuse her of thinking. She is just Leg Humper's feminine side and parrots his ignorant ramblings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min GOP is a mental i... 100,370
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min wtf 172,138
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 39 min Wallace Wimpy 61,791
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr -The Artist- 81,861
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr miss g 3,738
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr Oh my 62,151
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Farting Truth 19,610
More from around the web