Arthur

United States

#23417 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Knows....did you see how you resonded to sundog and put his post in quotes. Then it was answered by Bacon hater on what he does for a living. This is the 4th time that he has been caught and still tring to deny it.
Notice also they almost always seem to appear together and disappear together, however, I dont think they are the same person. More likely just 2 butt buddies who are in love and follow eachother around to pat eachothers backs(and other things). Meaty is always raving about gay marriage ya know.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23418 Aug 21, 2013
People, if you look at page 1056 the 19th post down, you will see Knows replying to sundog about what his employers would say with the time he is on here. Then on this page, 1057 the 4th post down, Bacon Hater aswers the question. This is the 4th time this has happen that I have caught. So why would Bacon hater respond about his job when he was never asked? It is because sundog and bacon hater are the same person.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23419 Aug 21, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be wrong this article has been on many news pages today. Of course no one chooses to be poor. When there are no jobs we have poor people. What is obvious is we have too many people on welfare.
No, the article was only in the tea bagger publication you cited. The data from the study is from the Cato Institute. It's the most conservative tea bagger think tank in the country not run by Pat Robertson or some other Jesus freak who dupes stupid people for money. It's cherry-picked and exxagerated figures that even tea bagger publication have to admit is inaccurate.
exil

Ripley, WV

#23420 Aug 21, 2013
I agree way to many. Yes some need it but all these you women and men NOT MARRIED and SOME MARRIED but supposedly he has left and keep having children to get the max needs to stop. Better records need to be kept on these people. Why these young women don't want to work or don't want a man that will work is so stupid. They will hook up with any man that will lay with them. Yes the man always comes BEFORE THE CHILDREN WITH THESE IDIOTS.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23421 Aug 21, 2013
Draculassa.~....even when you show bacon hater...aka sundog, it does not register. He gets mad and insults the same garbage and goes into denial and blame displacement.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23422 Aug 21, 2013
Arthur.....I am afraid you are wrong. Sundog and Bacon Hater are the same person. This is the 4th time and that is not just coincidence. Plus Bacon hater's response when I mentioned this was the same kind of respone sundog does
Arthur

United States

#23423 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
People, if you look at page 1056 the 19th post down, you will see Knows replying to sundog about what his employers would say with the time he is on here. Then on this page, 1057 the 4th post down, Bacon Hater aswers the question. This is the 4th time this has happen that I have caught. So why would Bacon hater respond about his job when he was never asked? It is because sundog and bacon hater are the same person.
Pup is a delusional narcissist but I must say(and I hate to because his head will probably explode) but he isnt stupid. Meaty is a complete idiot. It is still possible I suppose because pup is a master manipulator and his narcissism definitely makes it something he would probably do. If they are, he is good because I think it is 2 different people. One narcissist and one retard. But who knows, you might very well be right. They do seem to always hang together and do frequently answer questions posed to the other, which is just what a narcissist would do.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23424 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
People, if you look at page 1056 the 19th post down, you will see Knows replying to sundog about what his employers would say with the time he is on here. Then on this page, 1057 the 4th post down, Bacon Hater aswers the question. This is the 4th time this has happen that I have caught. So why would Bacon hater respond about his job when he was never asked? It is because sundog and bacon hater are the same person.
Hahaha. Dumb tea baggers. You gotta laugh. These are the same people that Bush had investigating WMDs in Iraq.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23425 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Draculassa.~....even when you show bacon hater...aka sundog, it does not register. He gets mad and insults the same garbage and goes into denial and blame displacement.
Just read the rest of the article dipshit. It admits the numbers are grossly exxagerated. It's not denial on our part. It's illiteracy on yours.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23426 Aug 21, 2013
Arthur.....he playing his Abbot to his own Costello.
Arthur

United States

#23427 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Arthur.....I am afraid you are wrong. Sundog and Bacon Hater are the same person. This is the 4th time and that is not just coincidence. Plus Bacon hater's response when I mentioned this was the same kind of respone sundog does
I hear ya, you very well might be right. And rumor has it pup likes to make multiple names and pat his own back to try and make it look like people actually agree with his idiocy.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23428 Aug 21, 2013
exil wrote:
I agree way to many. Yes some need it but all these you women and men NOT MARRIED and SOME MARRIED but supposedly he has left and keep having children to get the max needs to stop. Better records need to be kept on these people. Why these young women don't want to work or don't want a man that will work is so stupid. They will hook up with any man that will lay with them. Yes the man always comes BEFORE THE CHILDREN WITH THESE IDIOTS.
FOUR OUT OF FIVE PEOPLE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS HAVE JOBS. I really don't know what else to tell you dumbasses so you'll understand that laziness and entitlement attitudes aren't the problem. Wages are too low and education is too hard to receive. The GOP wants to cut minimum wage and education. Put the blame where it belongs.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23429 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Arthur.....he playing his Abbot to his own Costello.
Let's pretend we're the same person. Great. Now what? Nothing. You're wrong, but that's nothing new. Move on. No matter who you think we are doesn't change the fact that you're a misguided idiot.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23430 Aug 21, 2013
Bacon hater.....you sound just like sundog. And why would you have to explain your job when you were not questioned about it? Sundog was questioned. I can see if they were making an argument on a issue and you put in your two cents worth. This was a personal question from Knows to sundog.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23431 Aug 21, 2013
Arthur......Obama did not end the Iraq war. That pretty much ended when they caught and hung Sadam. We were still there because the man who replaced him started shouting how he was going to start a nuclear arsenial. Pulling troops out is not ending a war. Do not believe that our troops are there training.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23432 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater.....you sound just like sundog. And why would you have to explain your job when you were not questioned about it? Sundog was questioned. I can see if they were making an argument on a issue and you put in your two cents worth. This was a personal question from Knows to sundog.
I didn't explain my job. I explained to a dumb tea bagger that most people with an education don't answer to a punch card, they answer to clients. Obviously Sundog has or had a career that doesn't require long hours under constant supervision. Obviously he spends his time on Topix rather than facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We are similar in that regard.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23433 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Arthur......Obama did not end the Iraq war. That pretty much ended when they caught and hung Sadam. We were still there because the man who replaced him started shouting how he was going to start a nuclear arsenial. Pulling troops out is not ending a war. Do not believe that our troops are there training.
What? Saddam Hussein's capture had no effect whatsoever on the war. He wasn't running it from his hole in the ground and the insurgents weren't fighting for him. US deaths remained the same, steady rate after his capture and death as they did before. The deaths slowed then stopped when Obama was elected and ended all direct combat operation and began the troop withdrawals.

http://antiwar.com/casualties/
Arthur

United States

#23434 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Arthur......Obama did not end the Iraq war. That pretty much ended when they caught and hung Sadam. We were still there because the man who replaced him started shouting how he was going to start a nuclear arsenial. Pulling troops out is not ending a war. Do not believe that our troops are there training.
What makes you say they arent just there training the Iraqis? Unless I am to disbelieve the news, all sources, seems like the Iraqis been doing there own fighting and dying. Most of our troops have been withdrawn. Yes the money is still flowing from our pockets to theirs, but it is one thing Obama said he would do that I think he actually did. If Romeny had won we would have 100K troops there actively engaging in battle. What do you want Obama to do to fulfill his promise to end the war then? He meant our involvement in the war, not the war itself. That war will likely never end, just the way they wanted it to go.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23436 Aug 21, 2013
Wow, bacon hater....aka sundog. You do not remember the little pishant after Sadam trying to show he was tougher then Sadam and defied the UN and said he was going to build a nuclear bomb? Or were you asleep?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23437 Aug 21, 2013
Arthur......Do not believe everything. I will give you that to apease you. But mark my words that there is more to Iraq then meets the eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Oblamer the mooslim 175,674
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min boxer 63,064
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 37 min NTMD8OR 4,191
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 37 min WarForOil 82,639
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 34,939
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr I OWN YELLOW MUTT 100,880
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) 18 hr MVanderwall 310
More from around the web