“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#23198 Aug 19, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most of that sixty percent you are talking about are retarded if the vote democratic.
Actually, this one statement alone shows how simple minded you are. Why would anyone vote for a political party that alienates them--unless they are simple minded boot-lickers like yourself.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
We need to put ads on TV telling them to vote on Wednesday instead of Tuesday and we will win by landslide.
In one way, you are correct. Cheating is the only way you will win.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
They will believe anything if they believe 1/10th the shot that those looney liberals put out.
As long as they aren't dumb enough to think that lowering taxes on the rich will create jobs, they have you idiots beat all to hell.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Half those retards went around think that the republicans were going to push there grandma over the cliff and down the stairs and burn down black churches.
But at least they weren't dumb enough to believe that Obamacare had death panels and bailing out the auto industry resulted in Chrysler sending jobs to China.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Sometimes you have to think sixty percent of the country might be democratic and retarded at the same time.
Or, I could think that you're just an idiot and your opinion doesn't matter. Which, interestingly enough, is exactly what I think.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23199 Aug 19, 2013
Maybe, but they still vote and as long as shiftless, brain-dead hillbillies like you who would be overpaid if you were getting a nickel an hour bitch about them, they'll be voting against your retarded agenda.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy Union Employees. That is who has destroyed this country. Unions have outlived there usefulness.
Ted Nugent

Danielson, CT

#23200 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Of course that's what your over-lords want you to believe and they've chosen you (and those like you) to pump that myth down your throat because you are just ignorant enough to believe it.
The failure of the Detroit auto industry has more to do with design the union wages. At a time when the conusmer was buying up fuel efficient cars, the US auto industry was still pumping out gas guzzling trucks and SUV's. Secondly, in case you didn't notice, the credit market crashed along with the housing market. Or should I say the credit market crashed becuase the housing market came tumbling down. People buy cars on credit. Without it, sales were bound to fall.
But you republicans go ahead and keep blaming the auto-workers. That'll be a few hundred thousand more votes for Hillary come 2016. Auto-workers, just another group of voters repbuclians love to alienate.
<quoted text>
Shut up ya lib fool, just like Harve we don't care about truth nor history, we don't want that koon in our WH. Get that thru you thick skull. I am a badazz, I own a mansion and a yacht bytch!
Chuck Norris

Danielson, CT

#23201 Aug 19, 2013
I became a republican after my 9th concussion and 54th tooth replaced. I think like Hannity.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23202 Aug 19, 2013
Hey Ted. Shyt your pants lately?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/24/twisted...
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up ya lib fool, just like Harve we don't care about truth nor history, we don't want that koon in our WH. Get that thru you thick skull. I am a badazz, I own a mansion and a yacht bytch!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23203 Aug 19, 2013
Chuck Norris wrote:
I became a republican after my 9th concussion and 54th tooth replaced. I think like Hannity.
Which is not really thinking at all.

;)
Jon Voight

Danielson, CT

#23204 Aug 19, 2013
I been conservative since Deliverance, I was pissed I Wanted the Ned Beatty role.
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23205 Aug 19, 2013
Republicrat cry baby's!
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#23206 Aug 19, 2013
Ted, you also s*it your pants so you didn't have to serve your country. You piece of crap.
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#23207 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Maybe, but they still vote and as long as shiftless, brain-dead hillbillies like you who would be overpaid if you were getting a nickel an hour bitch about them, they'll be voting against your retarded agenda.
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no way you are an adult with any kind of paying job. I can tell by the way you speak to people. If you are an adult you are ignorant. I would not call anyone else a hillbilly considering you sound like one yourself.
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#23208 Aug 19, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Ted, you also s*it your pants so you didn't have to serve your country. You piece of crap.
You do know that is really not Ted Nugent LOL
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#23209 Aug 19, 2013
What about the democrat Norton asking for her bribe. She is a crooked liberal. Not very smart putting it on the answering machine like she did. But ALL the democrats are so very very smart ROFL

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23210 Aug 19, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up ya lib fool, just like Harve we don't care about truth nor history, we don't want that koon in our WH. Get that thru you thick skull. I am a badazz, I own a mansion and a yacht bytch!
LMAO! Figures that Ted the Angry Airhead wannabe would quote Elmer Fudd. Sounds like a teabagger to me.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#23211 Aug 19, 2013
Jon Voight wrote:
I been conservative since Deliverance, I was pissed I Wanted the Ned Beatty role.
Why do you republiclowns obsess over that movie? I never seen it, I take it Ned Beatty's role is famous and inspired teabaggers all over, I suppose.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23212 Aug 19, 2013
Judging me by your own standards is a waste of your time. You've already demonstrated your inability to think logically, so why would anyone who thinks logically place any value on your ignorant babbling.
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no way you are an adult with any kind of paying job. I can tell by the way you speak to people. If you are an adult you are ignorant. I would not call anyone else a hillbilly considering you sound like one yourself.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23213 Aug 19, 2013
All politicians have scandals. The fact that republicans are willing to overlook their own scandal prone hillbilly idiots (Mark Sanford, for example), just proves your hypocrisy. And how about that governor of Virginia? Sure you want to talk about scandals?
wow wrote:
What about the democrat Norton asking for her bribe. She is a crooked liberal. Not very smart putting it on the answering machine like she did. But ALL the democrats are so very very smart ROFL

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23214 Aug 19, 2013
Of course it's not Ted Nugent. The mere fact that you thought you had to tell someone that is just further proof that you're a half-wit.
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that is really not Ted Nugent LOL

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23215 Aug 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Figures that Ted the Angry Airhead wannabe would quote Elmer Fudd. Sounds like a teabagger to me.
Be careful there, Weepy. "Wow has a need to prove how smart he is. He is going to tell you that that is not really Ted.

;)

Is everyone from Fairymont retarded?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23216 Aug 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you republiclowns obsess over that movie? I never seen it, I take it Ned Beatty's role is famous and inspired teabaggers all over, I suppose.
Yeah, it's famous among tea baggers. They like to pretend that they're Ned Beatty and that the hillbilly is a corporation. After all, Mitt said corporations are people too.

http://kaganof.com/kagablog/wp-content/upload...

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#23217 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful there, Weepy. "Wow has a need to prove how smart he is. He is going to tell you that that is not really Ted.
;)
Is everyone from Fairymont retarded?
I figured that is the fool known as Crowley/Duh/Rdge Runr or whatever it calls itself next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 4 min Cindy 2,806
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 6 min Sisters 9
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 32,480
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 min LOL 77,262
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 155,597
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Obama Zombies 158,837
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 15 min LMAO 45

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE