“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#23182 Aug 19, 2013
Oh that's right. It's not just you. Fox is repeating the lie too.

http://crooksandliars.com/news-hound-ellen/fo...

LOL.
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23183 Aug 19, 2013
Republicrat scum!
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#23184 Aug 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama saved GM, not Detroit.
Bush helped save the auto industry also. Dont forget about the money he have them in dec 2008
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#23185 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
There's no "yeah right" about it. It was a lie. Romney got busted for it, and you're still repeating it. The truth doesn't matter to you people, does it?
<quoted text>
The truth never matters to you . Bush helped in saving the auto industry but I see you dont mention that.
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23186 Aug 19, 2013
So much hot air so few brain cells...damn republicrats!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23187 Aug 19, 2013
It does not matter, all canidates are crap. For the left on Hilary, she has no character or backbone either. She is a whimp all the way around. I lived in New York and the whole state did not like her accept NY city and that is how she got elected. She is a carpetbagger. She has no backbone or morals. Any woman that lets her husband embarass her multiple times with affairs and stays with him for political motives is not a person of conviction. With Bengazi, even if she was innocent, she helped by covering up with the multiple times of lying. Her and this administration changed their story three times. Then she makes dumb remarks about who cares. Lets say her precious Chelsey was one of the people on that list? Would she care then or treat it like a sacraficial lamb for her political carrer?
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23188 Aug 19, 2013
Everyone is crap that is absolutely right!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23189 Aug 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep the company Plastic Mittens said "Let it go bankrupt" also Detroit is under the state of Michigan, with a GOP governor and legislative body while Detroit went bankrupt.

Detroits problems goes back decades when the whites started fleeing the city but we have talked about this before. One thing Fright Wingers do not know anything about too well is history.
The failure of Detroit is due to the way over paid and way over compensated Union Auto Workers. All the legacy costs involved in the city government employees. The city can't print money like the federal government can. You can't blame a Republican governor over the fault over worthless city employees draining the city. If that is the case you can give Rick Perry the republican governor from Texas the credit for having the state with the best economy in the nation. So all of your bull doesn't hold water. As they say that dog don't hunt here. So try again you toothless turd.

Location hidden

#23190 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And yet she is still the best qualified. By some estimates, she is leading other dems by as much as 50% and the only republican who is in striking distance of her is Chris Christie and he is being all but shut out by all republicans. Estimates are that there are up to 16 republicans who will try to become president. That's a pretty watered down field. It's Clinton's race. Childish insults won't matter come November 2016.
Not worried about Hillary's childish insults because she is going to be pulling that discrimination shit against women if the republicans want to work her sorry ass over. She pull that woman being picked on by those mean old republicans crap, like Obama pulled that racist old republican crap when he was running. It won't work this time because people are tired of those democrat dirty tricks.

Location hidden

#23191 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And yet she is still the best qualified. By some estimates, she is leading other dems by as much as 50% and the only republican who is in striking distance of her is Chris Christie and he is being all but shut out by all republicans. Estimates are that there are up to 16 republicans who will try to become president. That's a pretty watered down field. It's Clinton's race. Childish insults won't matter come November 2016.
It's not hard for one dumbocrat to lead in the poles against a much dumber democrat. That's like saying a slow learner is smarter than a retard. Yeah the IQ might be a lot higher but both are still stupid. Just like you are a retard and bacon eater is a slow learner. Both if you are still dumber than a box of rocks. How is that working for you tards.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23192 Aug 19, 2013
I never mentioned it because that was not part of any conversation I was having.

You really don't think things through clearly, do you? You're too anxious to try to make a point. Slow down. Think it through and then comment. We have more than our share of retarded people here and they don't need any competition from you.
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth never matters to you . Bush helped in saving the auto industry but I see you dont mention that.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23193 Aug 19, 2013
She doesn't seem to be worried about republicans at all and rightfully so.

Remember, you can't alienate over 60% of the voting population (blacks, women, hispanics, gays, the poor, and educated people) and still expect to win a national level election.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worried about Hillary's childish insults because she is going to be pulling that discrimination shit against women if the republicans want to work her sorry ass over. She pull that woman being picked on by those mean old republicans crap, like Obama pulled that racist old republican crap when he was running. It won't work this time because people are tired of those democrat dirty tricks.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23194 Aug 19, 2013
Maybe, but at least I'm not dumb enough to repeat a lie told by Fox News and expect people to believe it. Idiots like you can be told anything and you'll believe it.

Your justification as to why she is leading is ignorant (like you). The fact is, the democrats will present a pretty unified front to your TeaTards vs. regular republicants and they will win. Of course you're dumb enough to think that you can piss off over 60% of the voting people in this country and still win an election, but that's your problem, not mine. I heard this same bullshit in the run-up to Romney losing. The results will be the same. Republicans are doubling down on dumb now.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard for one dumbocrat to lead in the poles against a much dumber democrat. That's like saying a slow learner is smarter than a retard. Yeah the IQ might be a lot higher but both are still stupid. Just like you are a retard and bacon eater is a slow learner. Both if you are still dumber than a box of rocks. How is that working for you tards.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23195 Aug 19, 2013
Of course that's what your over-lords want you to believe and they've chosen you (and those like you) to pump that myth down your throat because you are just ignorant enough to believe it.

The failure of the Detroit auto industry has more to do with design the union wages. At a time when the conusmer was buying up fuel efficient cars, the US auto industry was still pumping out gas guzzling trucks and SUV's. Secondly, in case you didn't notice, the credit market crashed along with the housing market. Or should I say the credit market crashed becuase the housing market came tumbling down. People buy cars on credit. Without it, sales were bound to fall.

But you republicans go ahead and keep blaming the auto-workers. That'll be a few hundred thousand more votes for Hillary come 2016. Auto-workers, just another group of voters repbuclians love to alienate.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The failure of Detroit is due to the way over paid and way over compensated Union Auto Workers. All the legacy costs involved in the city government employees. The city can't print money like the federal government can. You can't blame a Republican governor over the fault over worthless city employees draining the city. If that is the case you can give Rick Perry the republican governor from Texas the credit for having the state with the best economy in the nation. So all of your bull doesn't hold water. As they say that dog don't hunt here. So try again you toothless turd.

Location hidden

#23196 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but at least I'm not dumb enough to repeat a lie told by Fox News and expect people to believe it. Idiots like you can be told anything and you'll believe it.

Your justification as to why she is leading is ignorant (like you). The fact is, the democrats will present a pretty unified front to your TeaTards vs. regular republicants and they will win. Of course you're dumb enough to think that you can piss off over 60% of the voting people in this country and still win an election, but that's your problem, not mine. I heard this same bullshit in the run-up to Romney losing. The results will be the same. Republicans are doubling down on dumb now.
Well most of that sixty percent you are talking about are retarded if the vote democratic. We need to put ads on TV telling them to vote on Wednesday instead of Tuesday and we will win by landslide. They will believe anything if they believe 1/10th the shot that those looney liberals put out. Half those retards went around think that the republicans were going to push there grandma over the cliff and down the stairs and burn down black churches. Sometimes you have to think sixty percent of the country might be democratic and retarded at the same time.

Location hidden

#23197 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course that's what your over-lords want you to believe and they've chosen you (and those like you) to pump that myth down your throat because you are just ignorant enough to believe it.

The failure of the Detroit auto industry has more to do with design the union wages. At a time when the conusmer was buying up fuel efficient cars, the US auto industry was still pumping out gas guzzling trucks and SUV's. Secondly, in case you didn't notice, the credit market crashed along with the housing market. Or should I say the credit market crashed becuase the housing market came tumbling down. People buy cars on credit. Without it, sales were bound to fall.

But you republicans go ahead and keep blaming the auto-workers. That'll be a few hundred thousand more votes for Hillary come 2016. Auto-workers, just another group of voters repbuclians love to alienate.
Lazy Union Employees. That is who has destroyed this country. Unions have outlived there usefulness.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23198 Aug 19, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most of that sixty percent you are talking about are retarded if the vote democratic.
Actually, this one statement alone shows how simple minded you are. Why would anyone vote for a political party that alienates them--unless they are simple minded boot-lickers like yourself.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
We need to put ads on TV telling them to vote on Wednesday instead of Tuesday and we will win by landslide.
In one way, you are correct. Cheating is the only way you will win.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
They will believe anything if they believe 1/10th the shot that those looney liberals put out.
As long as they aren't dumb enough to think that lowering taxes on the rich will create jobs, they have you idiots beat all to hell.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Half those retards went around think that the republicans were going to push there grandma over the cliff and down the stairs and burn down black churches.
But at least they weren't dumb enough to believe that Obamacare had death panels and bailing out the auto industry resulted in Chrysler sending jobs to China.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Sometimes you have to think sixty percent of the country might be democratic and retarded at the same time.
Or, I could think that you're just an idiot and your opinion doesn't matter. Which, interestingly enough, is exactly what I think.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#23199 Aug 19, 2013
Maybe, but they still vote and as long as shiftless, brain-dead hillbillies like you who would be overpaid if you were getting a nickel an hour bitch about them, they'll be voting against your retarded agenda.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy Union Employees. That is who has destroyed this country. Unions have outlived there usefulness.
Ted Nugent

Danielson, CT

#23200 Aug 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Of course that's what your over-lords want you to believe and they've chosen you (and those like you) to pump that myth down your throat because you are just ignorant enough to believe it.
<quoted text>
Shut up ya lib fool, just like Harve we don't care about truth nor history, we don't want that koon in our WH. Get that thru you thick skull. I am a badazz, I own a mansion and a yacht bytch!
Chuck Norris

Danielson, CT

#23201 Aug 19, 2013
I became a republican after my 9th concussion and 54th tooth replaced. I think like Hannity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Jay 168,502
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,952
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr DoesntMatter 80,876
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Not Landrieu 4,542
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jerry K 34,728
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Farts 19,593
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Farts 775
More from around the web