'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289367 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#174154 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still don't get it how serious it is? This is going for the last 2 years and no one is helping this poor desperate people. This is the oldest religion in the world. Some of this people still speak Aramaic, the language of Christ.
Believe me I know how serious ISIS is and I'm pretty sure Obama also knows, he sent more soldiers today.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174155 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still don't get it how serious it is? This is going for the last 2 years and no one is helping this poor desperate people. This is the oldest religion in the world. Some of this people still speak Aramaic, the language of Christ.
When did you last hear this Christ speak?
Jay

Versailles, IN

#174156 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why, is he posting and asking stupid questions?
I don't see where this poster asked any questions at all. He made himself quite clear.

He made a comment, and sounds to me he is really pistoff.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174157 Aug 12, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you last hear this Christ speak?
When you meet lunatic Muhammad, ask him, I'm sure he knows.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#174158 Aug 12, 2014
I ended the war in Iraq..........Jump rats jump
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#174159 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're concerned, why don't you call the White House and tell them what you're expecting be done with those ISIS terrorists? Crying on Topix isn't working out for you.!
Practice what you preach. Do you call the WH every time you get on here and cry about something? The forum is a place for people in the community to debate issues and get their opinions known just like everybody else that posts on here. Bat-shit crazy repugnantCON cries on this forum 24/7. Have you let her know that crying on Topix isn't working for her? Didn't think so.
Hypocrite.

Flat Lick Ky.

#174160 Aug 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see where this poster asked any questions at all. He made himself quite clear.
He made a comment, and sounds to me he is really pistoff.
Great,he should be po'd, I'm angry also.!
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#174161 Aug 12, 2014
"I said I would end the war in Iraq and I did"..."We said we would end the war in Iraq and we did"..."I ended the war in Iraq"..."I ended the war in Iraq like I promised I would"...now Obama (the blame-game manchild champion) wants you all to believe that the Iraq government ended the war in Iraq and Obama was powerless to leave soldiers there.

Which way did he go, who is on first, huh, whut, duh-doh tee-doh.

Flat Lick Ky.

#174162 Aug 12, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach. Do you call the WH every time you get on here and cry about something? The forum is a place for people in the community to debate issues and get their opinions known just like everybody else that posts on here. Bat-shit crazy repugnantCON cries on this forum 24/7. Have you let her know that crying on Topix isn't working for her? Didn't think so.
Hypocrite.
Hypocrite, are you trying to be a comedian?
oki

Louisville, KY

#174163 Aug 12, 2014
Its democracy.you know if i had axcess to f 35 id blow em up.gov ernment wouldnt allow it
Jay

Paris, TN

#174164 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me I know how serious ISIS is and I'm pretty sure Obama also knows, he sent more soldiers today.
I did not read where he sent more soldiers. But:

The majority of people in this country are sick of fighting and wars. Obama knows this. That's why he said these attacks are "temporary." "No boots on the ground." But, fact is, we have 800 US military in the direction they are heading in.

Temporary just reroutes these maniacs to a different route, and only slows them down "temporarily." What got me is that OBL even said they were crazy. The fact that they are recruiting here in the states gives us all concern, even democratic Feinstein believes that.

Obama has to make some hard choices, because what ever comes next falls on his head. We don't need these slimeballs here in the states, and I will never understand why we don't halt travel from any of those countries and (SEAL THE BORDER) until this is resolved, if it ever is....which I doubt. The fact that they claim their next goal is to take over the White House is not just a bold braggadocio statement. They mean it!

Flat Lick Ky.

#174165 Aug 12, 2014
wtf wrote:
"I said I would end the war in Iraq and I did"..."We said we would end the war in Iraq and we did"..."I ended the war in Iraq"..."I ended the war in Iraq like I promised I would"...now Obama (the blame-game manchild champion) wants you all to believe that the Iraq government ended the war in Iraq and Obama was powerless to leave soldiers there.
Which way did he go, who is on first, huh, whut, duh-doh tee-doh.
Obama gave the order to withdraw our forces, so yes he ended the war. Thank God he wasn't dumb enough to leave our people there to be answerable to Iraqi Law.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#174166 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite, are you trying to be a comedian?
No. Are you playing dumb?
oki

Louisville, KY

#174167 Aug 12, 2014
He sent foot soldiers to extract soldiers and amercians.but thats it after that
oki

Louisville, KY

#174168 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gave the order to withdraw our forces, so yes he ended the war. Thank God he wasn't dumb enough to leave our people there to be answerable to Iraqi Law.
he dodged a good one ha
Jay

Paris, TN

#174169 Aug 12, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
That's what I thought.....this topix is like an exchange of information. I just learned that Obama sent in more soldiers, like I just told Twig. I didn't hear that today. So I learned something new. Fact is, it seems ok with them that republiCrone can post page after page, link after link, closing with sarcastic remarks and it's fine - that she consumes page after page of postings from everything in her Inbox that would take somebody all day to read......waste of time shit, that we have to scroll thru. She thinks what she has to say is so almighty important, like we care!

You're right. It's not working for her....LOL!

Flat Lick Ky.

#174170 Aug 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not read where he sent more soldiers. But:
The majority of people in this country are sick of fighting and wars. Obama knows this. That's why he said these attacks are "temporary." "No boots on the ground." But, fact is, we have 800 US military in the direction they are heading in.
Temporary just reroutes these maniacs to a different route, and only slows them down "temporarily." What got me is that OBL even said they were crazy. The fact that they are recruiting here in the states gives us all concern, even democratic Feinstein believes that.
Obama has to make some hard choices, because what ever comes next falls on his head. We don't need these slimeballs here in the states, and I will never understand why we don't halt travel from any of those countries and (SEAL THE BORDER) until this is resolved, if it ever is....which I doubt. The fact that they claim their next goal is to take over the White House is not just a bold braggadocio statement. They mean it!
I think it was approx. 130 more he sent Monday, its over 900 now and I have a feeling it will be many more. I'm tired of war and would like to see all of our people home but these ISIS pigs are going to need killing, otherwise we will be dealing with them here and just might anyway.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174171 Aug 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite, are you trying to be a comedian?
No, all comedians are on comedy central calling tea party *terrorists* while real terrorists are killing children.

Flat Lick Ky.

#174172 Aug 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought.....this topix is like an exchange of information. I just learned that Obama sent in more soldiers, like I just told Twig. I didn't hear that today. So I learned something new. Fact is, it seems ok with them that republiCrone can post page after page, link after link, closing with sarcastic remarks and it's fine - that she consumes page after page of postings from everything in her Inbox that would take somebody all day to read......waste of time shit, that we have to scroll thru. She thinks what she has to say is so almighty important, like we care!
You're right. It's not working for her....LOL!
Amazing isn't it and to think, I only had to post it once.

Flat Lick Ky.

#174173 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, all comedians are on comedy central calling tea party *terrorists* while real terrorists are killing children.
Really, do you think they should be anywhere else? You may know something I don't, I didn't know they were actually some kind of anti-terrorist comedy squad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min WarForMuzzies 83,995
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min The WindBag 112,339
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy 101,929
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farts 1,088
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sep 22 mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Sep 21 Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 21 Curious 8,714
More from around the web