'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258964 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#173494 Aug 8, 2014
For my friend

and then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thank you for being YOU!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173495 Aug 8, 2014
This Map Shows You How Many Active KKK Groups are in YOUR Area (Map)

Ever wondered how many active KKK chapters are near you? Well, now you can find out with this handy map we ran across at RiseUpTimes!

Recently, the KKK has been more active. Whether they are experimenting in children’s television, establishing a neighborhood watch, celebrating their white heritage by hanging nooses in their yards, or leaving informational packets to let people know that they are not the “enemy of the colored and mongrel races,” the Christian hate group has been making headlines–and is no longer content to remain a shameful, shadowy presence on the fringe of our society.

There are 160 known, active KKK chapters in the United States. Find out how many are near you, below.

http://aattp.org/this-map-shows-you-how-many-...

Alive and full of hate in all the southern RED states...go figure.

Educating Republicans: Why You Can't Spell KKK Without the GOP
www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m

Teabaggers too. They love to bring those sheets out. Just ask GRANDrand.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#173496 Aug 8, 2014
Hypocrits 101:

"In the course of Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaign, he has relied on two lines of attack: Trying to convince voters that Alison Lundergan Grimes is a black man from Kenya and accusing her of being a foot soldier in the so-called "war on coal." But as it turns out:

McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Club’s “Beyond Coal” initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.
In 2011, Bloomberg Philanthropies teamed up with the Sierra Club to target coal plants for closure in an effort to "end our nation’s reliance on dirty coal, plant-by-plant, community-by-community, and state-by-state," according to Bloomberg Philanthropies’ website ... The organization boasts that it has “prevented 150 coal plants from being built,” and has taken direct action against 16 plants in McConnell’s homestate of Kentucky, arguing that coal production is a health hazard and is harmful to the environment.

Oops. And there's more:

Chao’s relationship with Bloomberg Philanthropies isn’t the only group she represents that has taken a stand against the coal industry. She also sits on the Board of Directors at Wells Fargo, which in 2013 announced that it would divest from surface mining of coal in Appalachia due to environmental concerns.
In a recent ad, McConnell said:

"I will be the leader of the forces that take on the war on coal. We've got to fight back in this war on coal. Damn right. We're not going to sit there and take it, I can assure you that.”
Yeah, Mitch isn't going to just sit there and take it. But the McConnell family's bank account is going to sit there and take in the hundreds of thousands of dollars that his favorite campaign surrogate is raking in for waging that "war on coal."

http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife-...

PArty on dumfcks
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173497 Aug 8, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't whining about your posts. I was pointing out you do not possess the mental capacity to stay on subject. Most idiots like you don't.
Suck on it Biotch!!!
Yes you were crybaby. You didn't like me calling you out for your ridiculous low rating for Obama, who isn't running for office and proving it is Congress who has a LOWER approval rate than him, who many ARE running for office and then there was that Democrats rating higher than your repukes that probably stuck you in the ass. It is part of the subject dumbass. Don't like it, troll your ass on out of here NUTZ sissyboy. You have suck on the brain, suck a nut on that loser lowlife, nolife freak.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#173498 Aug 8, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the second thing Obama has done I agree with:
http://news.yahoo.com/airstrikes-undertaken-u...
Simple question, should we put 100,000 boots on the ground in your opinion?????

Try and answer as to you preferred direction.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#173499 Aug 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you were crybaby. You didn't like me calling you out for your ridiculous low rating for Obama, who isn't running for office and proving it is Congress who has a LOWER approval rate than him, who many ARE running for office and then there was that Democrats rating higher than your repukes that probably stuck you in the ass. It is part of the subject dumbass. Don't like it, troll your ass on out of here NUTZ sissyboy. You have suck on the brain, suck a nut on that loser lowlife, nolife freak.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You're an idiot. Unable to stick to the posted subject.

Here's another idiot Libtard just like you:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-nn-pn-john-w...

Suck on it Biotch!!!!!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173500 Aug 8, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Unable to stick to the posted subject.
Here's another idiot Libtard just like you:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-nn-pn-john-w...
Suck on it Biotch!!!!!
fo nutboy, I don't click on trolls links, besides I already read that subject where journalist were wondering why he is forced to withdraw from a Senate race while GRANDrand the #1 plagiarist gets to run for President? Why do you think that is nutjob? Now go suck a nut loser freak.

Double Standard: John Walsh Drops Senate Bid As Plagiarist Rand Paul Runs For President

Democratic Sen. John Walsh (D-MT) was forced to drop his Senate bid due to plagiarism, but serial plagiarist Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is being touted by the media as a serious 2016 presidential candidate.

According to the Billings Gazette, Sen. Walsh said in a statement,“I am ending my campaign so that I can focus on fulfilling the responsibility entrusted to me as your U.S. senator. You deserve someone who will always fight for Montana, and I will….I am proud that with your support, we held our opponent (Daines) accountable for his hurtful record to privatize Medicare, to deny women the freedom to make their own health decisions and to sell off our public lands. I know how important it is to continue the fight for these Montana values, and it is time for us all to return to the real issues of this election.”

There seems to be a partisan contradiction in the treatment of plagiarists by the media. It would nice to know why serial plagiarist Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is considered a serious presidential candidate in 2016, but Walsh was run out of town on a rail. Is the difference that Rand Paul plagiarized speeches, while Walsh plagiarized parts of his dissertation? If plagiarism is disqualifying for Walsh, it should also disqualify Paul.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/07/double...

YOU may not read it but someone else will. I don't just post links like you idiots hoping someone will obtain a virus or capture an ip address like arisocks demonstrated here for us. It just proves the double standards and hypocrisy of your 3 loser parties.

Gth nutboy.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173501 Aug 8, 2014
What ails Appalachia ails the nation

Appalachian Kentucky's poor health

Appalachian Kentucky is one of the unhealthiest regions in the nation, ranking poorly on numerous health measures. Some experts worry what's happening there could be a harbinger of what is in store for the USA as a whole if disturbing trends, such as rising obesity, don't change.

SANDY HOOK, Ky.— Diabetes is slowly ravaging Alisha Blankenbeckler's body — stealing her eyesight, impairing her kidneys and damaging her nerves so severely she can barely walk across a parking lot without help. And she's only 48.

Appalachia, like some blighted urban areas and Native American reservations, mixes several ingredients of poor health: doctor shortages and access-to-care problems; stressful, unhealthy lifestyles; low education levels; and insidious poverty.

'A SAD STATE HERE'

Cancer, for example, touches nearly every American family. But in Kentucky, it strikes and kills at the nation's highest rate and is often diagnosed late.

Despite the fact that about half a million Kentuckians have enrolled in health insurance through the Affordable Care Act, "access to health care is difficult in Appalachia," Roman says. "And there seems to be something about culture — a sense of fatalism, that whatever happens, happens."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Wonder if McConnell told them all on his bus tour yesterday that he voted to repeal OBAMAcare over and over and over and still wants to prevent them from getting health care. Pitiful.

Some real sad news for Eastern Ky. And they continue to vote for him like the ignorant voters they are cutting their nose off to spite their face. The teabagger CONS like their votes uneducated as the map proves. Maybe they will have an epiphany before election day, ya think. Glad I don't live in that part of Kentucky. How sad for those people. Even more since they tend to vote for those who could careless.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173502 Aug 8, 2014
GOTP wrote:
Hypocrits 101:
"In the course of Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaign, he has relied on two lines of attack: Trying to convince voters that Alison Lundergan Grimes is a black man from Kenya and accusing her of being a foot soldier in the so-called "war on coal." But as it turns out:
McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Club’s “Beyond Coal” initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.
In 2011, Bloomberg Philanthropies teamed up with the Sierra Club to target coal plants for closure in an effort to "end our nation’s reliance on dirty coal, plant-by-plant, community-by-community, and state-by-state," according to Bloomberg Philanthropies’ website ... The organization boasts that it has “prevented 150 coal plants from being built,” and has taken direct action against 16 plants in McConnell’s homestate of Kentucky, arguing that coal production is a health hazard and is harmful to the environment.
Oops. And there's more:
Chao’s relationship with Bloomberg Philanthropies isn’t the only group she represents that has taken a stand against the coal industry. She also sits on the Board of Directors at Wells Fargo, which in 2013 announced that it would divest from surface mining of coal in Appalachia due to environmental concerns.
In a recent ad, McConnell said:
"I will be the leader of the forces that take on the war on coal. We've got to fight back in this war on coal. Damn right. We're not going to sit there and take it, I can assure you that.”
Yeah, Mitch isn't going to just sit there and take it. But the McConnell family's bank account is going to sit there and take in the hundreds of thousands of dollars that his favorite campaign surrogate is raking in for waging that "war on coal."
http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife-...
PArty on dumfcks
Great post. Both of them make me want to puke and repuke. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Nutz

United States

#173503 Aug 8, 2014
I want to leave no one with the impression that the Klan is a hopeless cause, or that I think it is essentially a negative force in America. The Klan is growing and improving all the time. Men like Louis Beam, Don Black, Chuck Bushong and many others are some of the very finest men America possesses. Additionally, I will never publicly denigrate the Ku Klux Klan, or its legitimate leaders. The last eight years in which I had various leadership roles in the Klan were the most fulfilling and exciting of my life. I want to wish Don Black and all Klanspeople the best of luck, and thank them for all their support in this sacred cause.

Suck on it Biotch!!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173504 Aug 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
DITCH MITCH wrote:

A Majority Of Americans Disapprove Of The GOP's Lawsuit Against Obama
A majority of Americans disapprove of the House Republican lawsuit against President Barack Obama, which charges that he overstepped his authority in failing to enforce the Affordable Care Act in a timely manner, according to a new CBS News poll.
The House of Representatives voted last week along party lines to authorize Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to file a suit forcing the president to enforce the law -- in particular the mandate on employers who do not provide health care coverage. Five Republicans joined all Democrats in opposition to the lawsuit.
In the CBS poll, released Wednesday, 54 percent of Americans said they disapproved of the suit, while 37 percent said they approved of it. A similar poll conducted by CNN last month found that Americans disapprove of the GOP effort against the president by a 57 percent to 41 percent margin.
Democrats have called the suit an expensive political stunt that is a prelude to impeachment, which some conservative corners of the party have advocated for. But the public has even less of an appetite for impeachment. According to CNN, nearly two thirds of Americans do not think Obama should be impeached.
In a statement on Wednesday, Obama defended his administration's use of its powers, arguing executive orders on the minimum wage, workplace pay and LGBT protections were necessary given congressional dysfunction.
"The American people don’t want me standing around twiddling my thumbs waiting for Congress to do something," he said. "Wherever I have the legal authorities to make progress on behalf of middle-class Americans ... I'm going to seize those opportunities."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/06/obam ...
We know that "MAJORITY" escapes their mentality.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

leDUMBO squawks:
Lie

YOU sure do bimbo, but then you clowns have a problem with that MAJORITY concept. 6 years later and you still think you losers are not the MINORITY. hahaha PRICELESS

Keep trying troll freak.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Huffy puffy poo. Oh my.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173505 Aug 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares nutjob, OBAMA isn't running for office. He won't end his term with the lowest in history like your hero dubya did at 22%. YOU need to pay attention loser and stick it where the sun don't shine, you sorry lowlife, nolife pos. Now I repost to demonstrate what a dumbass you are.....it's your losers with the lowest approval rating.

Democrats are viewed more favorably than Republicans, the poll says

DITCH MITCH wrote:

<quoted text>
Obama approval = 40%
Congress = 14%
Poll: Congress gets record low approval rating in midterm ...
Poll: Congress approval hits new low - Kendall Breitman ...
Aug 05, 2014 · The number of Americans who approve of their own representative in Congress has reached an all-time low, according to a poll released Tuesday.In a ...
www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-congress -......
Suck on that loser filthy freak. Obama's not up for re-election, now is he? hahaha
Oh and you can chew on this while you are at it lowlife loser lemming
Poll: Party favorability falls near low
Democrats are viewed more favorably than Republicans, the poll says.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-de ...
Keep dreaming tools.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Projection now. How moronic.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#173506 Aug 8, 2014
Jumble boy, why not refute the "projection" if you have facts. Try!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173507 Aug 8, 2014
In Latest Report, GOP Fails Yet Again to Pin Blame for Benghazi on Obama Administration

Since the tragic attack on our embassy in Benghazi, Republicans have done just about everything they can to keep this story relevant. While they claim it’s about “finding the truth,” anyone with a mind of their own can clearly see that their interest in Benghazi has nothing to do with “truth”(thousands of pages have already detailed exactly what happened and why) and everything to do with trying to pin the blame for the four American deaths on the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.

While the findings haven’t officially been released (they have to clear intelligence officials....the report,“confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.”

In other words, just about every single conspiracy theory Republicans have tried to link to the Obama administration concerning Benghazi is based entirely on fiction rather than fact.

This report, led by Republicans, basically shuts the door on everything to do with their attempts to link some kind of wrongdoing by the Obama administration to the attack.

But I’m going to go ahead and predict now that you’ll barely hear any mention of the findings of this report on Fox News and other right-wing media outlets.

Because that’s what the conservative media does. They push preposterous conspiracy theories, then when they’re debunked, mostly ignore the reports debunking their lies. That’s why many conservative voters are so incredibly misinformed. They don’t trust any other media source but “right-wing approved” sources. So when the conservative media refuses to report facts that debunk their previous lies, all conservatives are left with is believing those lies.

Which is what I’m sure will happen with the reporting of the findings by the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee. A report that failed to support any of the lies conservatives have tried to tag on the Obama administration, and Hillary Clinton, for nearly two years.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/latest-rep...

So glad this report will be released for the Dems to use in the upcoming election, like Obamacare, IRS, and all the other witch hunts wasting taxpayers money. I also like that report detailing the war crimes of bush/cheney/rumsfield coming out, Nixon's 40 yr anniversary of resigning/Watergate REAL scandal, and the continued hate clips from the teahadists CONS to go with this report. Not looking so good for them with elections around the corner and two years until the bid for the WH. I am sure there will be more. Can't wait to stick it back in their face. Voter won't forget all that wasted taxpayer money for a witch hunt against the FIRST black President. Deny it all you want, don't even try to hide it. Keep them coming loser lemmings.

RAIN stopped, gotta go. Got to run to the farmer's market and support Kentucky's farmers. Nothing like fresh fruit and veggies that you don't grow yourself. Sweet corn, cantaloupe, watermelon, fresh honey is all I need. Be back soon for you to cry about. You clowns have fun stomping and spinning those proxies. Leave me some more laughs. Scroll, roll, and troll if you don't like the FACTS I left for you. hahahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173508 Aug 8, 2014
Nutz wrote:
I want to leave no one with the impression that the Klan is a hopeless cause, or that I think it is essentially a negative force in America. The Klan is growing and improving all the time. Men like Louis Beam, Don Black, Chuck Bushong and many others are some of the very finest men America possesses. Additionally, I will never publicly denigrate the Ku Klux Klan, or its legitimate leaders. The last eight years in which I had various leadership roles in the Klan were the most fulfilling and exciting of my life. I want to wish Don Black and all Klanspeople the best of luck, and thank them for all their support in this sacred cause.
Suck on it Biotch!!!!!
Hey nutboy, we could tell already that you were the GOP KKK poster boy for the thread, beating out that white teabagger f'k (wtf). At least he keeps his sheets a secret. I wish you and all of them the burning fires of hell like the hate driven, disgusting pos you people are. Burning crosses and tormenting non whites should be your ticket to hell. Have a nice ride nutjob. Suck a nut or two loser lemming KKK freak. Glad you let everyone know how low you will go. hahaha

Like I said .....

Educating Republicans: Why You Can't Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P ...
www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m

Glad you lowlifes are the MINORITY. Suck on that.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Jul 14

United States

#173509 Aug 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, strike a nerve chemtrail? YOU are a Serbian hag who should find you another communist country to live in. America....Love it or Leave it. GOT IT.
Looks like you are the one being LOUD, pounding keys with CAPS and spitting the SOS you always do when I piss you and your clowns off with those factual articles about the teahadist CONS you worship. I did go watch Comedy Central....it was hilarious watching Jon Stewart showing GRANDrand and all his lies with clip after clip after clip. I was disappointed he didn't do the RUN GRANDrand RUN video in Iowa. That would have been hilarious. I don't need material to defend OUR President. He is doing a great job with NO HELP. You crybabies got two more years to whine and demonstrate what depths of low you will stoop. So go suck your chemtrail fog and continue proving how ignorant your Serbianass is. Now fo loser freak.
Scroll and roll serb hag, scroll and roll.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
AAAAAAHHHAAAHHHAA...are you full of yourself !!!
'Factual articles'...you're not serious ...really...??!!!

'Strike a nerve'...no, you just amaze me with your stupidity and obsession with MITCH...you need professional help...

America is much my country as it is yours ...

Suck it up ... liberal lunatic...!!!

DITCH 'MENTALLY ILL' WITCH...!!!

P.S.
Don't forget to watch comedy central tonight...you need material to defend 'sissyboy' Obama ...!!!!!!!

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173510 Aug 8, 2014
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do we dispose of these (trillions of dead batteries) once we get the world on board? Your grandkids playgrounds?
Look up the word "recycle".
All the hazardous material in today's batteries are economically profitable to recycle.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173511 Aug 8, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
We will need to see if the militants take the hint before we make more decisions.
I see by your non-answer, you are reluctant to outright admit that he is handling anything right. I do admire that you come closer than most here.
That is the problem we are in.
Both sides has been throwing so much rhetoric at each other that they are reluctant to admit when they come together. Anyone seen as agreeing with the other side, even on just one issue, is seen as a traitor.
I know that you and the President are miles apart on basic policy (as are you and I) and will never see eye to eye on 99% of policy.
That said, there are small areas of agreement. If we can acknowledge those small areas, we can then come together on them and move the country at least a little forward.
Jay

Paris, TN

#173512 Aug 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, I really chapped your ass again you devote so much time crying about those articles you always cry about, yet you dedicate time and energy in whining about it instead of scrolling and rolling. Cryaby. What slander? I'm not using filthy names like you creeps do. I am glad they tear you up so much.
You mean the MINORITY is still sick of this BLACK President your teahadist CONS still haven't gotten rid of after the MAJORITY voted him in office twice. hahaha You got two more years to sob, stomp, and get sick over. Buy you a couple cases of the pink stuff. haha
Where did you vote? Meade County had an election? hahaha
If you don't like it, MOVE...take the Serbian hag with you. America is no longer predominately white. Get over it or get out. Simple
His ratings may be falling but he isn't running for office, is he. But these mid term Congress elections at the lowest approval rate in history at 14% will be interesting. Oh, and I doubt the President will leave office with the lowest rating in history like dubya did at 22%. Keep trying sucker. Your whiny sissyass is more amusing with each post. I might just post articles ALL day today and make you exercise that scroll and roll finger you can stick up your ass and rotate on. Now go get your whiskey bottle to suck on and fo loser lemming tool.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Wow! They let you out early today?

Or did you bust out of your straps, again?!
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#173513 Aug 8, 2014
The States With The Highest Uninsurance Rates Are All Led By Republicans

States that have worked to fully implement Obamacare — which involves agreeing to both accept the law’s optional Medicaid expansion and set up their own insurance marketplaces — have seen the largest drops in their uninsurance rates over the past six months. According to Gallup, the biggest success stories in this area are Arkansas and Kentucky, which have both nearly cut their percentage of uninsured residents in half.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/08/06/34...

The cons routinely cut off their people to spite their people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Another Damn Liberal 99,196
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr NOT MY PRESIDENT 109,032
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WB 94,116
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr WarForOil 83,937
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 12 hr Mel 63
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Myra 20,066
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Tue Myra 162
More from around the web