'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182665 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#171730 Jul 26, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post from different IP's. Seen it done many times.
I assume anyone posting under the same name is the same person.
Want to stop it? Post under a registered name.
Came back just for this ...

Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*

So do ALL the regulars ...!!!
*Patriots* & libTARDs ...

~-~

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171731 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*
~-~
So you claim.
For all I know you could have a split personalty.
But Hey I have to assume either it is you, or that you don't mind people thinking its you, since you can so easily stop it.
Demonicrats

Bowling Green, KY

#171732 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*
~-~
You can tell that American Woman is a nutcase just by her style of writing.
Jay

Paris, TN

#171733 Jul 26, 2014
Ok, so if the top honcho's in these countries can't figure out what the hell we are talking about re: our immigration laws, how do you expect the uneducated and children to understand it? Obama has caused this by changing the rules., refusing to follow the laws already established, and his constant berating of amnesty for children. He needs to dust off the immigration laws of this country, read them, define them and stick to it!

Fri, Jul 25th 2014 @ 7:57 am EDT

Later today, Pres. Obama will meet with leaders from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala - the three countries that are sending the most illegal-alien children to the United States during the ongoing border surge. But in advance of that meeting, Honduran President, Juan Orlando Hernández, offered his opinion on what caused the surge - the Obama Administration's lax immigration enforcement policies.

In an interview with Time Magazine on Wednesday, Hernández said, "The lack of clarity of U.S. immigration policy [has lured migrants to the United States illegally]."

Hernández called on the United States to clarify its immigration policies.

"So my call to the United States is that it defines these rules with clarity," he said.
IND

Hyden, KY

#171734 Jul 26, 2014
ok i have read lot your comments you have touched on some good issues .but here what i see in the failure of the republicans that in Washington and the ones trying to get their.their mind only go so high in politics then it stops. they cant see any higher.it needs go on up.for example they all for sanctions against Iran or some wont's just go to war with them.this is where the repub mind cant see past.first off Iran supplies lot oil to Russia ,India ,Korea ,and China,these nation is depending on that oil.they not going to agree for tough sanctions against them.and them trade deals uses the dollar from world banks this is big wealth for them transactions for the fed they go thru New York.now these countries already is discussion forming their own world banks with another money printed by them.dropping the dollar.now that would be a hard lick on the usa and its world dollar.and all the sanctions is not going to stop Iran from building a nuc. bomb anyways.so in order to be over a world power you need the brains to handle all things .i cant see that in any repub as today i have seen so far.just telling it like it is.
Alison Crimes is a lair

Elizabethtown, KY

#171735 Jul 27, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR's and McCONnell's opinion. Apparently his fellow Senators aren't convinced as they jockey for his position. Take a look at his money trail....you will see why he protects BIG CORPS/PHARMA/OIL/COAL COMPANIES, not Kentuckians. He hasn't done shit for KY for 30 years. She just set a record for for campaign donations, as Kentuckians send her 5-20 dollars to get rid of his sorryass. If General Electric needed a bailout bill they would back McCONnell. Keep trying though, you can convince these losers here worshipping fauxbox of that crap with no problem.
Sen. Mitch McConnell
http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contri...
And those are just the ones reporting.
Alison Grimes breaks Kentucky record raising $4 million in second quarter
Grimes focusing on jobs, pay equity
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
She has been a bigger threat to him since he got elected than any other opponent. Let's see how it plays out....you do know there are more Dems in KY than CONS. They ALL might just come out to DITCH MITCH.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Alison Crimes will never beat McConnell. She,s backs Obama on all his Crimes. She,s like Obama with Boobs.
hooolldiii

Hyden, KY

#171736 Jul 27, 2014
Alison Crimes is a lair wrote:
<quoted text> Alison Crimes will never beat McConnell. She,s backs Obama on all his Crimes. She,s like Obama with Boobs.
even looking like that with one boob off and one her eyes in the other she would out look Mitch in looks and brains.Mitch looks like all the rest the repub's like they been slapped away from the dinner table for farting.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#171738 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly.
We know for a fact that there was no Exodus. The Egyptians of that time were very good at record keeping. There was no indication of an supply surplus from the loss of slaves. No records of anything close to the plagues happening. Nadda, nothing.
Could SOME of the Biblical stories be based on actual events? Sure they can. But they are stories seen from the eyes of primitive tribes looking for some kind of light in their very hard and cruel lives. Suffering is easier if you believe that not only does life go on after death, but that the life after death is nothing but pleasure.\
One versus billions. Yeah, your opinion is so much more believable.

There is a record, it called the Bible..
sure

Bowling Green, KY

#171739 Jul 27, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>One versus billions. Yeah, your opinion is so much more believable.

and what did man do for the 4.7 BILLION yrs prior to the bible????

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#171740 Jul 27, 2014
Le Jimbo Le Loser wrote:
Le Jimbo...another sad loser who spends his life whining on topix.:(
Run pookie, you belong in the day care league.

Paris

#171741 Jul 27, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Oh yeah, thanks for reposting that article about your hero Reagan being immigration soft...haha

House GOP Votes to Give Tax Break to Top Earners, Screws Low-Income Families (Video)

The Republican-controlled house voted to 237-173, mostly right along party lines, in favor of making the child tax credit permanent and expanding it to families earning up to $205,000 a year.

However the bill fails to help minimum wage workers. If the bill becomes law, it would push 12 million families, including around 6 million kids into deeper poverty.

A working mom with a minimum wage job brings home $14,500 a year and would not qualify for help under the new bill and in fact would lose an additional $1,725 per year, while a family who makes $150,000 a year would see an increase of about $2,200 a year, according to an analysis by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Speaking to the Huffington Post Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) said of the bill:

“This bill does deserve a name. I think the best one would be ‘Pushing More People Into Poverty Act,’ since its net effect is to push 12 million people, including 6 million children, right into poverty or deeper into it,” The congressman said.“That includes 400,000 veterans and armed forces families who would lose all or part of their child tax credit.”

The bill would also add $115 billion to the nations deficit, something the GOP seems to be okay with, all the while complaining of any Democratic Party bill that does not include solutions to lower the deficit.

http://aattp.org/house-gop-votes-to-give-tax-...

Pushing More People Into Poverty Act...is right. Typical teabagger CON mentality.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Low income earners don't need tax breaks moron, they don't pay taxes.

Paris

#171743 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, sorry.
I didn't realize the poster belonged to the CIA and NSA!
LOL Our government is never wrong right?
The poster was you. Please try to keep up.

Paris

#171744 Jul 27, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>After all their write-offs, tax breaks and corporate welfare, the corporate tax rate is 12.6%.

Waiting for any of those crybaby con made-up scandals to be proven.
Libs don't pay but 0% moron, the rest avoid their taxes in Obama's crime family.

Paris

#171745 Jul 27, 2014
sure wrote:
<quoted text>and what did man do for the 4.7 BILLION yrs prior to the bible????
You first prove he was here then.
sure

Bowling Green, KY

#171746 Jul 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You first prove he was here then.
its your story, im just repeating it! does your bible not say god created man on the 6th day?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#171747 Jul 27, 2014
The 'TRUST ME, I WILL tweet it LATER', is over .
There is a United States Constitution , any this is why.
CHERRY PICKING law enforcement, is what a king can do.
We have no king.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#171749 Jul 27, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
One versus billions. Yeah, your opinion is so much more believable.
LOL there is more than one who doesn't believe in the Bible.
2 Billion Christians out of 7 billion on earth? You do the math.
The Bible isn't a record, it's a story book.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#171750 Jul 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster was you. Please try to keep up.
I'm trying but you make it so hard ;)
The poster I was responding to wasn't me.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#171752 Jul 27, 2014
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
and what did man do for the 4.7 BILLION yrs prior to the bible????
You're a broken record. Any new material?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#171753 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL there is more than one who doesn't believe in the Bible.
2 Billion Christians out of 7 billion on earth? You do the math.
The Bible isn't a record, it's a story book.
Simply your opinion it's a story book.

2 billion Christians and 1.7 billion Muslims. All believe in God. Please try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min The WB 66,967
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 27 min Julia 8,404
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) 7 hr lil sis 10
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Jerry K 35,342
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr YIM 76,529
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 101,559
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 10 hr And with that said 10
More from around the web