'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193877 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171714 Jul 26, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the 10 commandments were written on stone. BTW, they didn't have pencils when the constitution of the US was written either. Didn't stop them from getting it done though.
Really, you have no idea when man discovered paper. They've been using ink from multiple sources dam near forever.
Sorry, if my previous post hurt your atheist feelings.
Where is this stone the commandments were written on?
Show me.
Commietator

Louisville, KY

#171715 Jul 26, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>If I tell you, you're going to forget anyway, so what's the point? Gas was $1.98/gl when Obama took office, and now about $4.00/gl...Obama doesn't care if gas is even $8.00/gl, so go buy yourself a bicycle or a bus pass.
How can that be? You Repubs promised if only we would Drill Baby Drill gas prices would be lower. The US is now the leading producer in the world. What do you want Obama to do take over the American oil companies ? Isn't that communism.?
Commietator

Louisville, KY

#171716 Jul 26, 2014
sure wrote:
ever wonder why christians never pray for a verifiable miracle like an amputee regrowing a limb? could it be they realize they are worshipping a fairy tale and dont want their fears to be confirmed? why do they only claim prayers of healing as their proof of miracles? might they be seeking verification of their beliefs from the bodies natural healing abilities?
You can lose an arm without losing your life.
American Lady

Bowling Green, KY

#171717 Jul 26, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
America has the second highest rate in the world. Made up scandals? LOL! Liberals! Their only salvation is how far denial will carry them.
Denial of reality is also what bible thumpers like you are best at!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#171718 Jul 26, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I ask any Repub to name just one part of the economy that is worst today then when Obama took office. You hypocrite bitches forget the 5.5 million per month that were losing their jobs before Obama took office.
That's when all you liberals were screaming the sky was falling so Obama would win the election and Bush and other republicans fell for that crap and started giving money away, paying mortgages,, everyone on food stamps and Obama phones like a bunch of idiots with the help of all the liberals ever since. Liberals started the buy national elections campaign with the tax payers money and credit. Jump rats jump!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#171719 Jul 26, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this stone the commandments were written on?
Show me.
Where is your liberal hand book?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171720 Jul 26, 2014
COPS TO THUGS: WE'RE ABOUT TO GET IN YOUR FACE
Warn criminals out-of-control violence has no place on their watch

Indianapolis police officers have a message for the criminals and thugs of their city: This out-of-control violence has no place in our town. We will get out of our cars and confront you, whether you like it or not.

On July 5, 25-year-old African-American Major Davis Jr. allegedly shot and killed Indianapolis police officer Perry Renn. Davisí family essentially blamed Renn for the violence, telling a local TV station that the officer should have stayed in his car, because he could see that Davis was armed.

Several officers in the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department responded by starting a social media campaign to affirm their commitment to stand up to dangerous criminals. In a series of short Facebook videos, officers can be seen declaring that they will always get out of their cars.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/cops-to-thugs-were...

bob 25 minutes ago
The biggest problem we have is P/C and diversity. People need to know that the laws apply to everyone. Because somebody was a Slave 150 years ago don't give people a reason to behave like animals and totally disrespect the law. I know that some cops get out of line but what do people expect when they have this kind of a problem to face. ct like an animal and expext to be treated as an animal. Behave yourself and be treated with some respect.
Bob
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171721 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of reality is also what bible thumpers like you are best at!
Hey MODS ...
Check out the IPs on these two posts.

One IS "definitely NO ME!
~~~~~~~~~~

How ya doing there nutter?
Having a good time ...???

WHY didn't you answer me back on the *NO FLY ZONE* and/or LE ...???

)8~D>
sure

Bowling Green, KY

#171722 Jul 26, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You can lose an arm without losing your life.
comprehension... get some!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171723 Jul 26, 2014
Donald Sterling Is Suing Everybody, Again
-Barry Petchesky

The suit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, names Shelly Sterling, Adam Silver, and the NBA, and accuses them of fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and a slew of other violations.

He also charged that the defendants acted with "complete and utter disregard" for his "psychological, financial, and emotional attachment to a team he owned for 33 years, which resulted in the infliction of severe emotional distress."

http://deadspin.com/donald-sterling-is-suing-...

Way to go Donald :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171724 Jul 26, 2014
NO = NOT
Sorry :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171725 Jul 26, 2014
'WE CAN'T MANUFACTURE UTOPIA!'
Meet Scott Ott, satiric blogger who morphed into constitutional scholar

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/we-cant-manufactur...

LAND OF THE UNFREE AND THE HOME OF THE TIMID?
Star Parker pushes plan to solve Social Security crisis, build ownership

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/land-of-the-unfree...

IS OBAMA SAVING OR IGNORING THE PERSECUTED?
Exclusive: Ann-Marie Murrell sees U.S. helping illegals but not endangered Christians

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/is-obama-saving-or...

Payback will be PURE hell ...!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#171726 Jul 26, 2014
Medvedev made good on his side of the deal, the MSM is at fault for letting it happen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171727 Jul 26, 2014
Good Night *Patriots*

May God BLESS You and KEEP You and Your Families SAFE

<3

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#171728 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MODS ...
Check out the IPs on these two posts.
One IS "definitely NO ME!
~~~~~~~~~~
How ya doing there nutter?
Having a good time ...???
WHY didn't you answer me back on the *NO FLY ZONE* and/or LE ...???
)8~D>
You can post from different IP's. Seen it done many times.
I assume anyone posting under the same name is the same person.
Want to stop it? Post under a registered name.
Demonicrats

Bowling Green, KY

#171729 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady thinks the mods are going to check IPs for her. That copy pasting bitch is as nutty as Obama Zombies is angry. Haha!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#171730 Jul 26, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post from different IP's. Seen it done many times.
I assume anyone posting under the same name is the same person.
Want to stop it? Post under a registered name.
Came back just for this ...

Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*

So do ALL the regulars ...!!!
*Patriots* & libTARDs ...

~-~

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#171731 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*
~-~
So you claim.
For all I know you could have a split personalty.
But Hey I have to assume either it is you, or that you don't mind people thinking its you, since you can so easily stop it.
Demonicrats

Bowling Green, KY

#171732 Jul 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pi$$ oFF GNAT ...
You KNOW mine IS ...
Danville, KY *ONLY*
~-~
You can tell that American Woman is a nutcase just by her style of writing.
Jay

Paris, TN

#171733 Jul 26, 2014
Ok, so if the top honcho's in these countries can't figure out what the hell we are talking about re: our immigration laws, how do you expect the uneducated and children to understand it? Obama has caused this by changing the rules., refusing to follow the laws already established, and his constant berating of amnesty for children. He needs to dust off the immigration laws of this country, read them, define them and stick to it!

Fri, Jul 25th 2014 @ 7:57 am EDT

Later today, Pres. Obama will meet with leaders from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala - the three countries that are sending the most illegal-alien children to the United States during the ongoing border surge. But in advance of that meeting, Honduran President, Juan Orlando HernŠndez, offered his opinion on what caused the surge - the Obama Administration's lax immigration enforcement policies.

In an interview with Time Magazine on Wednesday, HernŠndez said, "The lack of clarity of U.S. immigration policy [has lured migrants to the United States illegally]."

HernŠndez called on the United States to clarify its immigration policies.

"So my call to the United States is that it defines these rules with clarity," he said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 34 min Doofus Detector 22,764
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr WarForOil 83,224
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weepy 81,616
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Aggie23 71,362
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr opinion 723
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Sun These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sun ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
More from around the web