'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#167119 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I was just a little confused because you were making excuses for Jay's stupidity. I shouldn't be surprised though because its well known you are able to read peoples mind. Its funny how you are able to fit the pieces together and tell the story, the only trouble is you're always wrong. I bet you're surprised and feeling stupid after saying Obama wasn't doing anything to catch the Benghazi terrorists and look what happened. You're still striking out and batting zero aren't you?
I also stated that it was convenient timing for Obama to save us from doom and gloom so he could take the focus of his many scandals, terrible economy, etc. Did you not read that part of one of my posts? Reporters found this guy and sipped latte's with him during their interviews and yet the FBI and CIA couldn't find this guy and bring him to GITMO in less than a year and a half??? lol The time was right, all of a sudden, for Obama to announce he had the terrorists on the run again. O-tay limberboy! lol What? You didn't read that? You forgot to mention that? That post slipped your mind? Try, try again.

It's well known that I'm always wrong and blah, blah, blah. Says who? You? That makes it true then, huh? You are a moron. You are good for a laugh tho. Ignorance breeds ignorance and evidently your mammy did a lot of breeding. Your ilk is constantly embarrassing yourself on here. Make your mammy proud, moron! lmao
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#167120 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah 99%er probably doesn't work, mooches off Tea partiers, who do work and show pride for America. Yet all you do is rag on the Tea party. You Libs should love us, since we pay taxes and give you money, free. What a deal! Oh I must not forget the Liberal Mantra, Praise the Obama, I bow to your magnificence.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#167121 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is we don't know what's being done behind the scenes, so how can we say one way or the other.
I Guess Obama's actions speak a lot louder than his words. CNN reporter...interviewed one of the Benghazi terrorist within weeks of killing 4 Americans. Obama and his staff...a year and a half after the terrorists killed 4 Americans they finally caught up with him and are proudly bringing him back so he can lawyer up and be treated as a common criminal instead of an enemy combatant. Maybe Hitlary can defend him in court and get him off on some kind of technicality like she did for the man who raped a 12 year old child.

Obama had his phone and pen when he advised his staff to sue Arizona and wasted no time in doing so. Then he applauded Mexico's president as the guy made a speech and asked to join in on the lawsuit.

Jumped right in on the Zimmerman case and the Black Professors arrest yet not a peep bragging about the White guys negotiations or release that's in the Mexican prison. Maybe because he wouldn't look like Obama's son if he had one. Nothing to see there people. Move along.

Do you like the taste of your crusty foot you keep sticking in your mouth or are you really as stupid as your posts make you out to be? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167122 Jun 19, 2014
Good Morning *Patriots* <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167123 Jun 19, 2014
~~~ Articles ~~~

Hillary's Jugger-Not?
Ken Blackwell
Hillary now vigorously maintains she was wrong on Iraq and wrong on gay marriage. And this is a qualification?
More

A Cold Dawn Coming
David Archibald
Is humanity sleepwalking into the climatic and agricultural disruption that is coming?
More

The Next Chapter in Iraq: Airpower and Boots on the Ground
Ed Timperlake
To what end?
More

AMERICA: Imagine the world without her
Marion DS Dreyfus
Dinesh D'Souza's new movie is a must-see.
More

What Should America Do in Iraq Now?
Robert B. Charles
The ultimate question about Iraq is not what we have done or not done, who is to blame for where we are, where the Iraqis are, or how we got to this miserable place, but what is morally right at this time.
More

http://www.americanthinker.com
Crazy

West Liberty, KY

#167124 Jun 19, 2014
Sad

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167125 Jun 19, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I Guess Obama's actions speak a lot louder than his words. CNN reporter...interviewed one of the Benghazi terrorist within weeks of killing 4 Americans. Obama and his staff...a year and a half after the terrorists killed 4 Americans they finally caught up with him and are proudly bringing him back so he can lawyer up and be treated as a common criminal instead of an enemy combatant. Maybe Hitlary can defend him in court and get him off on some kind of technicality like she did for the man who raped a 12 year old child.
Obama had his phone and pen when he advised his staff to sue Arizona and wasted no time in doing so. Then he applauded Mexico's president as the guy made a speech and asked to join in on the lawsuit.
Jumped right in on the Zimmerman case and the Black Professors arrest yet not a peep bragging about the White guys negotiations or release that's in the Mexican prison. Maybe because he wouldn't look like Obama's son if he had one. Nothing to see there people. Move along.
Do you like the taste of your crusty foot you keep sticking in your mouth or are you really as stupid as your posts make you out to be? lol
Its another conspiracy, is that all you can say. I don't know why the terrorist wasn't apprehended sooner but I can think of a few that would make sense.
1. Maybe they were hoping he would lead them to others.
2. Maybe he did lead them to others.
3. Maybe they were waiting for him to be in the right place for safety reasons.

The information they gained by watching this guy may save lives and I'm glad he has been caught.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167126 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Time to redirect, huh?
Nope.

I know you Libtards aren't comfortable with the truth. It's still the truth, however.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167127 Jun 19, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So we dont yet know he was a deserter. We just know the accusations of a couple people.
By the way you DID label him a deserter. You said "deserter", not possible deserter, suspected deserter, or even accused of desertion. You said "deserter" . That my friend is a final judgment and label applied by you.
His platoon was there. They said he was a deserter. I have no reason to not believe them. Why do you?

I guess everyone of them is lying and it's a huge conspiracy?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167128 Jun 19, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a 100% savings since it is free.
Haven't learned basic math yet?
I'm sure yours was free before. Can't help it if your math skills suck.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167129 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Its another conspiracy, is that all you can say. I don't know why the terrorist wasn't apprehended sooner but I can think of a few that would make sense.
1. Maybe they were hoping he would lead them to others.
2. Maybe he did lead them to others.
3. Maybe they were waiting for him to be in the right place for safety reasons.
The information they gained by watching this guy may save lives and I'm glad he has been caught.
I think they could have had him sooner. They may have been watching him. I say the reason they suddenly "captured" him was because of the blow back from the Berghdal farce.

Another, "Hey look over here, ignore that over there" move by this administration.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167130 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they could have had him sooner. They may have been watching him. I say the reason they suddenly "captured" him was because of the blow back from the Berghdal farce.
Another, "Hey look over here, ignore that over there" move by this administration.
That's your opinion but I think you're wrong.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167132 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion but I think you're wrong.
As yours is simply opinion. I think you are wrong.

Sadly, if I am correct, you Dims will never admit it.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#167133 Jun 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
BLOWBACK! U.S. TRAINED ISIS AT SECRET JORDAN BASE
Described as covert aid to insurgents targeting al-Assad
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/officials-u-s-trai...
A
N
D
They HAVE American W~E~A~P~O~N~S ...!!!
The doors to Armagedom are wide open and no one can find the emergency brake.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#167134 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
As yours is simply opinion. I think you are wrong.
Sadly, if I am correct, you Dims will never admit it.
How did that Iraq thing work out for you Republicans?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#167135 Jun 19, 2014
"Armageddon "
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167136 Jun 19, 2014
The next Libtard savior not doing so well in the polls.

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-poll-voters-div...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#167137 Jun 19, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Iraq thing work out for you Republicans?
It just prolonged the inevitable. How have you enjoyed the last 11 years of life?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167138 Jun 19, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Iraq thing work out for you Republicans?
Not a Republican but things were decent until Obama pulled out all the troops.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#167139 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Republican but things were decent until Obama pulled out all the troops.
So you want to put 150,000 Troops back in Iraq and continue spending Billions of Dollars per Week?

Good plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Liar detector 165,156
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 min WTSenior 1,775
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,457
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 39 min Donnie 79,573
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 61,579
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 34,491
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Democrats 4,423
More from around the web