'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
137,601 - 137,620 of 150,250 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare can fix your goddamn brain.
It didn't fix yours.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
he killed bin Laden...smack!!!
I agree. Obama skipped and sashayed his girlish butt to Usama's door and they died from laughter.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the best evidence for chemtrails I've seen, but it's circumstantial...you're also a conservative...so, there's that
Maybe, its the crap which Obama feeds the libs, flowing out of the trap of Air Force One on one of his many so called vacations. I refer to them as the "hiding holes" whenever he gets in deep crap, what happens. Obamie runs and hide.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which asylum are you posting from.
Its called the White House..
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be paranoid delusions is your problem. Did the "they" that ban you speak through your computer? Did you see Obama's face on your screen? Have you been exposed to chemtrails?
H311 no, she didn't see Obama's face, she wouldn't be here because its instant death if Obama's mug appears and you actually see it. If I am surfing the channels and Obama comes into view, I close my eyes, pray to God and switch the channel until the "goofy cartoon character" voice is gone. I rather watched the stupid "Captain D's" commercial with the goofy girl rolling her eyes over cheese cake than see or listen to this Obamanut.
Woman

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Obma is great.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans refer to themselves as "Indians" you stupid ass! How many invitations have you had to Native American Pow wow's? How many invites have you had where you were asked to sit down to their dinner table with them, or eat with them at a campfire?
In the West they refer to themselves as "The Indian Nation" you stupid ass!
Yes, items of every kind, you stupid ass! that refer to their heritage and culture.
STFU, you know nothing of these people and the hardships, sickenesses and poverty in which many of them live because they have no way of making a living other than selling their goods to travelers.
Kiss off stupid! You have no clue!
Native Americans refer to themselves as "Indians"...and I'm stupid?
ha...ha ha ha
ha...ha ha ha

get it?

Your stupidity gains credibility with repetition?
You blow your son!
You blow your son?
Yes, you blow your son!
Notice how it was truer the second time?

Someone hold Jaylo, then explain what a loser feels like.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

About dang time!

House Panel Votes to Hold Ex-IRS Officer in Contempt
Thursday, 10 Apr 2014 01:57 PM

By Newsmax Wires

The vote today by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform was 21-12, along party lines.

Republicans on the Oversight committee, including panel Chairman Darrell Issa of California, say Lerner waived her constitutional rights against self-incrimination last year by stating that she had done nothing wrong before refusing to answer questions. Democrats disagreed.

“Trying to rip up the Constitution and run roughshod over the Bill of Rights is not a path to truth,” said Representative Carolyn Maloney, a New York Democrat.“It is merely political theater.”

“The American people deserve the truth about what happened,” Boehner said today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high on something? CHEMTRAILS are GLOBAL WARMING SHIELD...liberals believe in global warming and something has to be done ....
but, don't want to admit they're already doing it ... CHEMTRAILS or what liberals are calling STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL ...
I don't believe in global warming and I do believe, that chemtrails are really really bad chemicals, bad for humans and an echo system ...
Today in California the sky was nothing but chemical clouds.
yes, babygirl, I hear the record repeating...just slap the thing on the side...skip to ancient aliens, already.
Commietator

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>H311 no, she didn't see Obama's face, she wouldn't be here because its instant death if Obama's mug appears and you actually see it. If I am surfing the channels and Obama comes into view, I close my eyes, pray to God and switch the channel until the "goofy cartoon character" voice is gone. I rather watched the stupid "Captain D's" commercial with the goofy girl rolling her eyes over cheese cake than see or listen to this Obamanut.
Do you have your parents permission to be on here? You sound like a 12 year old.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
from your picture I'll assume you're young, ignorant, illiterate and clueless.
says more about you than it does me...so, "proceed, governor..."
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/10/hh...

HHS SECRETARY SEBELIUS RESIGNING ON HEELS OF OBAMACARE ROLLOUT
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, babygirl, I hear the record repeating...just slap the thing on the side...skip to ancient aliens, already.
'Ancient Aliens' like the show, but Chemtrails are big problem and people in California are getting sick...bees are dying in big numbers ...no bees, no food...get it babyboy ...?????

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
YES yo do!
:)
"They've had me banned ."
(so much for her armour) lolololol
hey, Marine Twatman, you aimin' to let that stand?
Surely to Zeus, you, with your vast resources of planejumpingoutofness, guitar slinging, adjunct professoring, IT knowitalling,'said many times'ing, researching, term paper writing, poetizing, homosexualizational knowhow having....
System Restore!...ferfuksakes...Syste m Restore!
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have your parents permission to be on here? You sound like a 12 year old.
You sound like a 5 year old, commie judge...!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy........
Who deleted your posts and why?
There is nothing wrong with the posts you put on here:
informative links.
There was nothing derogatory. There was nothing near as bad as the garbage and language of those liberal nutcases, vile, snake-tongued liars and that so-called "kid" with his vulgar smart mouth!
There is no excuse for anyone censoring what you said or offered links to. Nobody was forced to read what you posted.
This is very wrong and against your right to your opinion, guaranteed you, like everyone else on here, the right to freedom speech.
None of your posts violated the rules on topix.
So who are you referring to as "they?" The mods or the crybaby who turns everyone in she doesn't like?
Wrong!!! Totally wrong, AL!
hahahahaha...Romney 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% Jay ...!!
Maybe mods are liberals...??
maybe they suck chemtrails...dang them patents

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the night mod is because every time I posted a link about Shrillery it's taken off in minutes. The only ones that stay on are if someone replies to the link, like you did a few times.
Nice, when people are only allowed to post something the night mod agrees to, right?.
Three times I re-posted something re: Shrillery and off it went in seconds. What that tells me is that libs are not interested in the other side of the story.....just their side.
"and his momma cried...":
...Elvis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No he killed four at Benghazi.
heard it, Rachael...heard it........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What else is new Jay?
Liberals do anything to shut and take down the other side. How much is Obama paying for it, like the support to his liberal media, IRS...and others?
"How much is Obama paying for it"
$10.10 an hour....now...lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••