'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 278976 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

left coast

Taylorsville, KY

#160374 Apr 6, 2014
TerminexxxxPestControl wrote:
<quoted text>psssssst, you been sprayed cockroach. filthy, crass, disease spreading- accending on good people-leaving your dirty dropping around.
Hey, Dr.Speller, what does accending mean? I couldn't find it in the dictionary. Maybe because it's not a word.
Is your real job an $8/hour sprayer of bugs? You sub-humans doing the spraying are the ones spreading the real poison around, Roundup Guy. It's funny how when somebody has an opinion the vermin like you start the really stupid name-calling. So right back at you, Mr. Pesty. Go drink some more Mt. Dew and smoke a couple of cigs. Whatever other thing that will poison you quickest.
Limbertwig is Gay OMG

Johnson City, TN

#160375 Apr 6, 2014
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dr.Speller, what does accending mean? I couldn't find it in the dictionary. Maybe because it's not a word.
Is your real job an $8/hour sprayer of bugs? You sub-humans doing the spraying are the ones spreading the real poison around, Roundup Guy. It's funny how when somebody has an opinion the vermin like you start the really stupid name-calling. So right back at you, Mr. Pesty. Go drink some more Mt. Dew and smoke a couple of cigs. Whatever other thing that will poison you quickest.
as·cend·ing

/&#601;&#712;sendiNG/

adjective

adjective: ascending

1. increasing in size or importance.
"incomes ranked in ascending order of size"

2. sloping or leading upward.
"a gently ascending forest path"

Maybe you are just stupid?
Limbertwig is Gay OMG

Johnson City, TN

#160376 Apr 6, 2014
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you are stupid, and you cant spell either!
Greg

Russell, KY

#160377 Apr 6, 2014
Adam Is A Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>What did they get when the Supreme Court voted in that Drfat dodging yellow coward moron pos Bush the F'up?
What about you ? You shouldn't talk about Bush. You did worse. You are the biggest coward in the country. You are the weasel that went AWOL you were so scared . LOL!!!

Since: Oct 09

#160378 Apr 6, 2014
left coast wrote:
<quoted text> The first 4 lines are for you, the second 4 for those who disagree with you.
still living in your mom's basement?
you rave and show your ass
I try to stay away from entrapment
the likes of you- you're only crass
you can't teach an ignorant bigot
so best to save your breath my friend
find another forum, can you dig it?
speak from where you can ascend
You are not the only one who can write poetry that sucks. The difference is my message is OK
You are NOT worthy.
At least Twiggy tries!

Find another forum?
ROTFLMAO!

#160379 Apr 6, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>She is a Pill head snorting Hor.
Probably back in Jail.
Never been in jail in her life, sh'e having equipment problems...she'll return soon enough.

I doubt she's ever committed a single crime...unless it was stealing a heart here and there...women do that on occasion.
RxX

Netherlands

#160380 Apr 6, 2014
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>
acc end ing/acute con concentrating: a highly toxic chemical used for constipated posers like you!
it sure flushed a turd like you right out!
Seek proper help immediately.
Limbertwig is Gay OMG

Johnson City, TN

#160381 Apr 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been in jail in her life, sh'e having equipment problems...she'll return soon enough.
I doubt she's ever committed a single crime...unless it was stealing a heart here and there...women do that on occasion.
I think you are referring to AL, and if so I would whole heartedly agree! I get sick of this TRASH, creating stories to tell! Weak character, and weak minds have nothing else! Calvin, repuke are predominate, as were the ones, now gone, Limbertwig with his condescending ways is no better! He puts on a good act, even speaks of God, to try to gain respect he will never have, although some fall for his shit. FNIAJ, is no more idiotic than the rest, they are all democrats, what is really wrong in America is democrats! November is coming, and I cant wait!
Wise influence

Netherlands

#160382 Apr 6, 2014
Limbertwig is Gay OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are referring to AL, and if so I would whole heartedly agree! I get sick of this TRASH, creating stories to tell! Weak character, and weak minds have nothing else! Calvin, repuke are predominate, as were the ones, now gone, Limbertwig with his condescending ways is no better! He puts on a good act, even speaks of God, to try to gain respect he will never have, although some fall for his shit. FNIAJ, is no more idiotic than the rest, they are all democrats, what is really wrong in America is democrats! November is coming, and I cant wait!
never let it go unsaid: there are some great personalities on here. you and several like you are the glue that holds the USA together. keep on trucking people. Salute.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#160383 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Its good to know I'm appreciated....
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160384 Apr 6, 2014
Wise influence wrote:
<quoted text>never let it go unsaid: there are some great personalities on here. you and several like you are the glue that holds the USA together. keep on trucking people. Salute.
D~I~T~T~O :-)!!
Justsouno

Owensboro, KY

#160386 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Nov will not change a thing dumbass, There are not enough seats up for election in the senate to give the TeaPeas a 60 vote majority.
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160387 Apr 6, 2014
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another Basement Boy
I'm not a 'Boy' and I don't like basement.

#160388 Apr 6, 2014
Justsouno wrote:
<quoted text>Nov will not change a thing dumbass, There are not enough seats up for election in the senate to give the TeaPeas a 60 vote majority.
It does not take 60...it will only take a plus of 1 more than Dimocrats.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#160389 Apr 6, 2014
GOD made a Liberal

My favorite.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#160391 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It does not take 60...it will only take a plus of 1 more than Dimocrats.
what about impeachment?
a presidential veto?
amending the constitution?
ending a filibuster?
ratifying a treaty?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#160393 Apr 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
GOD made a Liberal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EUzMPlQb2G4XX
My favorite.
He also raped a twelve year old girl and blamed it on a ghost
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160394 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>It does not take 60...it will only take a plus of 1 more than Dimocrats.
Yeah right. Dems have learned from the party of NO it takes 60 votes.

#160396 Apr 6, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
He also raped a twelve year old girl and blamed it on a ghost
That was Muhammad, and Aisha was all of 9 years old.

#160397 Apr 6, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
what about impeachment?
a presidential veto?
amending the constitution?
ending a filibuster?
ratifying a treaty?
Impeachment...on what grounds?
Veto...he hasn't the testicular fortitude.
Fillibuster...who?
What treaty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min Commodore Jedi 107,089
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in New York's ... (Nov '14) 1 hr Searching 2
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Muck 83,990
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr DNC RIP 2017 110,054
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,494
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr researcher 8,710
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 hr Ronnie Republican 101,382
More from around the web