'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182273 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

LOL

Russell, KY

#159662 Apr 1, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, come on. You aint got nothing. better show up soon, cause i gonna stomp ya real good. no hiding big boy, the game's over. watch ya self!
Said Tim, as he peeped out from behind his mommy's dress tail.
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159663 Apr 1, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Spin all you want, it doesn't change the fact!!
Nixon was in charge for 7 long years in Viet Nam and he got the USA stomped by a tiny 3rd World Country.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Nixon lost in Viet Nam.

Learn your History Stupid.

He had 7 years and then surrendered.
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159664 Apr 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay Rachael Madcow! I'm amazed you "professional Journalists" have time to hobnob with us regular folk on the Glasgow forum. Where do you get your info? Corrupt Democrats R Us? Try, try again, ObaMORON!! Too funny!
Who stomped Red China Romney and the little POW McCain?

Hmmmmm, facts are facts.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159665 Apr 1, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>You can lay the 58,000 killed in Viet-Nam at the feet of the democrat party, no way to spin out of the facts.
Nixon screwed up Viet Nam and then had to resign in disgrace just like his Vice President.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
LOL

Russell, KY

#159666 Apr 1, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Bush Legacy........Failed in Iraq 2X
Failed in Katrina
Failed on. bin Laden
Failed on the Economy
DOW 6,000
TARP
Scooter Libby pardoned for High Treason during a Time of War
Failed on Jobs
Failed like his sorry Daddy
Failed miserably on 911
Ran like a Chicken on 911
Failed on WMD's
Lied about Saddam having Nuclear Weapons.
There is your Republitard Legacy boy.
Bush was no saint, but Obama is a lying pos. he got Bin Laden? yeah right ! Threw him in the sea. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.
Ole Bin gonna rise from the sea ,j and Obama's going to help him rule .Just hide and watch

Since: Oct 09

Vine Grove, KY

#159667 Apr 1, 2014
Stupids For Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>You left it beside your EBT Card.
Sorry, I have 3 major credit cards (I rarely use) no EBT what is the interest? do they defer interest for 6 months same as cash?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#159668 Apr 1, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Ythen why did he hide in a Hole in Colorado the rest of the Day?
He was AWOL from the Reserves for a Year while he dodged the Draft.
If Democrats are running to the other side why did Draft dodger Red China Romney get stomped by Obama just like McCain the inept POW?
You are a stupid one boy.
Day-um, calm down commie. lol You people are so butt hurt because Romney was right about Russia and so was Palin and Obama was wrong about Russia. Obama has been wrong about many MANY things and the best defense you have for his many failures is Bush, Bush, Bush? Same old broken record...different day. It is evident that you can't discuss our president and his failed policies without crying Bush, Bush, Bush. I guess your old mammy taught you that if you can't say something good about somebody...don't say anything at all. Is that why you can't debate what your president is doing? Nothing good to say about Obama so you focus on Bush, Bush, Bush? How's that working out for you? You fail to realize (or pretend not to know) that the democrats got stomped in the last midterm elections. The November 2014 midterm elections are going to be awesome. With a Republican majority in the House and the Senate...Obama will learn how to govern (here in his 6th year as president)'Bout time, huh?

Bush, Bush, Bush...do you have a thing for Bush like repugnantCON has for Mitch? Whatever gets you thru the night, moron. lmmfao

Special news alert for short bus moron...Obama is the president of the United States of America this first day of April 2014. Bush has not been President for 6 years. Catch up and educate yourself fool!
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159669 Apr 1, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Has to do with the hypocrisy of Repubs and Benghazi. They act as if no other President has ever been in office and had Americans killed by terrorist.
Hypocrisy, just another word that has been over used, and now doesn't mean squat, just like racist. "YAWN"!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#159670 Apr 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! Obama calling Putin and Russia a "local" power is about the same as saying Hitler was a "local" power. How many innocent people have to be killed by a crazy dictator before they become a "global" power...6 million?
6 million is the number they have chosen to represent when ObamaCARE becomes VIABLE. That number may have been the DNC originalDECEPTION. In my high school the test was about Jews to the German Gas Chamber, now we know that it was many more, many races and the disabled. The MSM did its job and packaged the 'story' for easy digestion.
Ari SOB

Pikeville, KY

#159671 Apr 1, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have 3 major credit cards (I rarely use) no EBT what is the interest? do they defer interest for 6 months same as cash?
So you are a bankrupt Credit Card Dork.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159672 Apr 1, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
Saudia Arabian Terrorists funded by Ronald Reagan attacked the US on 911 and moron Bush responded by attacking Afghanistan, Iraq, and protecting Bin Laden.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You cannot get any dumber than a Bush.
YAWN!!! Just more communist propaganda, what else would I expect from the democrat/communist party of the USA.
W Loved Putin

Pikeville, KY

#159673 Apr 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Day-um, calm down commie. lol You people are so butt hurt because Romney was right about Russia and so was Palin and Obama was wrong about Russia. Obama has been wrong about many MANY things and the best defense you have for his many failures is Bush, Bush, Bush? Same old broken record...different day. It is evident that you can't discuss our president and his failed policies without crying Bush, Bush, Bush. I guess your old mammy taught you that if you can't say something good about somebody...don't say anything at all. Is that why you can't debate what your president is doing? Nothing good to say about Obama so you focus on Bush, Bush, Bush? How's that working out for you? You fail to realize (or pretend not to know) that the democrats got stomped in the last midterm elections. The November 2014 midterm elections are going to be awesome. With a Republican majority in the House and the Senate...Obama will learn how to govern (here in his 6th year as president)'Bout time, huh?
Bush, Bush, Bush...do you have a thing for Bush like repugnantCON has for Mitch? Whatever gets you thru the night, moron. lmmfao
Special news alert for short bus moron...Obama is the president of the United States of America this first day of April 2014. Bush has not been President for 6 years. Catch up and educate yourself fool!
What did W Bush do when Putin actually invaded Georgia?
NOTHING!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
W Loved Putin

Pikeville, KY

#159675 Apr 1, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN!!! Just more communist propaganda, what else would I expect from the democrat/communist party of the USA.
Faux News said that Red China Romney.

When does he get sworn in!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#159677 Apr 1, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was thinking the same. What is his interest?
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159678 Apr 1, 2014
W Loved Putin wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News said that Red China Romney.
When does he get sworn in!
Pssst!!! Don't show your ignorance in public, it doesn't cast a good light on your parents.
W Loved Putin

Pikeville, KY

#159679 Apr 1, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst!!! Don't show your ignorance in public, it doesn't cast a good light on your parents.
Go get your Welfare Check now pig.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159680 Apr 1, 2014
W Loved Putin wrote:
<quoted text>Go get your Welfare Check now pig.
LMAO!!! I have direct deposit and it isn't Welfare, but you can call it anything you want, doesn't bother my bank balance.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#159681 Apr 1, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>W read a Children's Book. In Florida while New York burned.

Did you forget that Doofus?

L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Special Ed forget to teach you that?
Lie again, what a surprise.

Paris

#159682 Apr 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>President Bush didn't want to scare those children by jumping up and running out of the room. He did the right thing. After all, 5 minutes didn't make or break the situation, did it? What's 5 minutes when Obama and Hilary allowed those Benghazi victims wait for hours...for help that never came.

Did you forget those fun facts, short bus? You are one of those idiots that the democrat machine wishes you weren't on their side. You are dumber than a bag of rocks and you aren't embarrassed by your ridiculous posts.People like you make democrats run to the other side. You brag about your stupidity on a public forum. lmao Thanks for helping the Republicans to win the majority in the Senate and retaining the majority in the house in November. Good job! Somebody give that dog Moron a bone!
What does it matter.

Paris

#159683 Apr 1, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon screwed up Viet Nam and then had to resign in disgrace just like his Vice President.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min The WB 66,492
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min Stupid Obama Bitches 101,517
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 hr 123pictures 7,851
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Jerry K 35,300
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr bacon hater 76,473
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Fri Not Landrieu 4,779
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Fri veralongfrather 1,365
More from around the web