'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269756 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160146 Apr 4, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the Democratic pose to put down anyone?
The DOW is so high because it is being stimulated. Don`t be so lacking in background
What ever Bush did or did not is 5 years ago. Today is where we are.
Doofus seems a good moniker..Fits you.
You are correct. Today is so much better with 47 months of job growth than it was when the nation was losing 750,000 jobs per month. You Repub do understand that a gain of over 190,000 is better than a lost of 750,000?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160147 Apr 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans understand math very well. When balance due exceeds accounts received, One needs to reduce spending. It's called principles.
You are correct. When will Obama be given credit by all you Repub hypocrites for having reduced the US Deficit spending by 1/2 of what it was and at a rate faster than anytime in US history since the end of WWII?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160148 Apr 4, 2014
Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>Right on the money! The poor they claim to help are more poor, but not in spirit and truth! the poor they claim to help are worse off and the once middle class is getting thinned out. Obama and his administration are to blame. he is setting up a country that will have a poor and a very rich class. Obama is helping the rich, no doubts about it.
Do for yourself first, ask what you can do for your country! Once a great and very useful mindset.
like your style wise one-whitehair.
You are an idiot if you believe the bullshit you just posted. Look at any study or find any chart and see that the middle class decline started 30 years ago with the Repub Plan of Trickle Down. How'd that 10 years of Bush tax cuts for the rich work out for America?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160149 Apr 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
they 'pried it from his cold dead hand'...victory for the NRA
three more soldiers gave their lives for their country
God Bless America!
Some had their cunntry and their lives taken away by a badazz rushin beaner.
Make you feel good?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160150 Apr 4, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. When will Obama be given credit by all you Repub hypocrites for having reduced the US Deficit spending by 1/2 of what it was and at a rate faster than anytime in US history since the end of WWII?
Never, He doesn't deserve it.
Explain to me how reducing Deficit spending is the same as reducing debt.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#160152 Apr 4, 2014
Adam Is A Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Bush Economy......worst since 1928.
That was Jimmy Carter

Adam 36

Location hidden

#160155 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
joe blow TN trash troll says:
pukeandCON, Crow, ILIH or calvin the queer can not get rid of me? Newport Queer and the Englisher tried, and now they are gone? As are CROW and ILIH, NEWPORT QUEER, and the Englisher! YOU ARE NEXT, Stanky finger! HAHAHAHAHA
YOU didn't run anyone off loser lemming TN trash TROLL. I have been here since 2010 and I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Keep trying repuke CON.
WTF white teabagger fk says
lmao We've been waiting for a long time for repugnantCON to answer some questions but she always goes to a party and is suddenly too busy to answer anything.
What questions? I don't answer to you freaks. fo
Woman
Albany, KY
Crazy!
Yes they are and getting crazier. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
How does it feel to be a Teabagee?
Kennedy

Netherlands

#160156 Apr 4, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot if you believe the bullshit you just posted. Look at any study or find any chart and see that the middle class decline started 30 years ago with the Repub Plan of Trickle Down. How'd that 10 years of Bush tax cuts for the rich work out for America?
sorry you feel that way. too bad you are too clueless to face facts.

Devastating News for Jamestown, Ky.

www.kentucky.com/.../3177378/fruit-of-the-loo...

Adam 36

Location hidden

#160161 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Arkansas Town Greets People With Pro-Ku Klux Klan Billboard
They were probably Democrats who put up the signs.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#160163 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us bagger? I avoid the racist, disgusting, trash myself. YOU losers are the closest I get. YOU are a sick bunch.
You are very funny...Teabagee.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#160164 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Stopped raining and off to shop. Sorry you teabagging CONS don't have a life. I do. But before I go let me post one more...
You're still a Teabagee

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#160165 Apr 4, 2014
At times I resemble that, and the beat must go on:
http://drrichswier.com/2014/04/04/muslim-tell...
Ray One Is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Bush used Bin Laden to attack Iraq that had nothing to do with 911?
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160166 Apr 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
what argument?..Muslims kill people!
Christians kill people!(you said they don't...you're the one avoiding)
Ever hear of Ireland? a little thing between Catholics and Protestants?
Remember Lisa's sweet lil morning (or afternoon) prayer?
Dressing for battle?
The first tenet of Christianity is WAR!
"Onward Christian Soldiers"
“Damned be he who protect his sword from blood”.
...Pope Gregor VII
“When the key of St. Peter don’t suffice, let his sword help me!”
...Pope Julian
“Through God's wonderful and just judgement the crusaders waded in blood to their knees,- yes, even up to their horses saddles”
... Raimond of Agiles
:“He who will not be baptised, shall die”.
...Vendic crusade in 1147 motto
Killings of innocent is inhumane, and all of this things that happened in history is very sad. Eventually people get civilized, no more killings.

BTW, Muslim problem TODAY is the problem of the world. That's why I repeat what they did to the Balkan countries over 500 years ago, they're still doing it today. Muslims decapitating NON Muslims never stopped. They still doing it in 21st century.

Muslim problem TODAY is not Republican or Democrat problem. They're problem of the world, fanatics ...!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing about HUMAN RIGHTS of women on Middle East, or old men marrying little girls ? Woman of Middle East have to SUBMIT to HER husband. She is nothing but his property ...!!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160167 Apr 4, 2014
There is no one more corrupt or evil among our politicians, than Dirty Harry Reid...he is stopping everything humanly possible Republicans are trying to do, just to make them look bad ... and brainwashed, uninformed liberals are buying every 'crap' that comes out of his filthy liberal mouth !!
his year

Manchester, KY

#160168 Apr 4, 2014
is this pauls year 2014.if so will he be a ok guy.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160169 Apr 4, 2014
"Not what your country can do for you, but what your can do for your country" JFK !!

Today, people are going...ok, I'll vote for you, but what you are going to do for me ...???????

Even ILLEGALS get from this country, liberals don't care, corruption ok, too many uninformed, brainwashed, fine, as long liberals stay in power !!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160171 Apr 4, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Fool
Did you know that just about all of those people are getting FREE INSURANCE.
In other words this is a WELFARE program because the "uninsured" do not have money to pay the premiums so Joe 6-Pack taxpayer is paying the bill
YES ...Medicaid/Medical is WELFARE ... you're correct...low income and poor...!!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160172 Apr 4, 2014
Just heard on radio- commercial ...You don't have to have kids to be eligible for MEDICAL in California. That is OBAMACARE for you ...!!!!!

Now, how many signed up for MEDIAL in California and how many all together from 7,100,000 including MEDICAID ...?????

Ok, liberals, anyone ...?????
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#160173 Apr 4, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
Speaking of dunces. Have you heard the latest from Louie Gohmert? I mean this kind of stuff shouldn’t really shock you considering Gohmert is so crazy even his own party tries to distance itself from him, but really the stupid, it burns. While making a presentation for World Net Daily, or as my colleague Erin Nanasi likes to call it,“Wing Nut Daily,” Gohmert said that separation of church and state,“was to be a one-way wall where the state would not dictate to the church, but the church would certainly play a role in the state.” Apparently the separation part of the phrase separation of church and state is lost on him. While our founding fathers did in fact say that our rights were “endowed by our creator,” because they were (mostly) Deists, it is likely that they were referring to “our creator” in a Deist sense, not in a Christian one. Furthermore, Thomas Jefferson made it very clear in his famous letter to the Danbury Baptist Church that church and state must remain separate. Still, the Christian right isn’t going to listen to me on this. Best to just quote St. Reagan in these situations,
“We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief.
At the same time that our Constitution prohibits state establishment of religion, it protects the free exercise of all religions. And walking this fine line requires government to be strictly neutral.”
Well at least Reagan had something right.
Lastly we have Allen West. Allen was so crazy he lost his seat in Congress. Now he goes on Fox News and spews propaganda to other crazy people. This time around he tried to link the President’s comments on Crimea to the fatal Fort Hood shooting that occurred on Wednesday. Of course that’s the strategy isn’t it? Blame the President for everything. Got in a car accident? Blame Obama. It rained on Tuesday? Must be Obama’s fault. A deranged veteran opens fire at a military base? Must have been those comments Obama made about Ukraine. Oh, and don’t forget BENGHAZIIIIIIII!!!!!!
What worse is that these people will actually believe him, just like they believe Alex Jones every time he yells “false flag!” Oh yeah, you know that’s coming next. Brace yourselves!
Then again I’m not really surprised, these guys just make this stuff up as they go along. Facts? What facts? We don’t need no stinking facts!
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/daily-ish-...
The DEM Presidents keep giving back while the REPUKES paint kindergarten pictures. haha Don't surprise me.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Speaking of dunces, up pops STANKY FINGER!!!!
RNA

Middleburg, FL

#160174 Apr 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
"Not what your country can do for you, but what your can do for your country" JFK !!
Today, people are going...ok, I'll vote for you, but what you are going to do for me ...???????
Even ILLEGALS get from this country, liberals don't care, corruption ok, too many uninformed, brainwashed, fine, as long liberals stay in power !!!
Obamas aunt was illegals. & on welfare until he gave her citizenship for free. My husband came to this county legal and we went thru all the right channels paid over $10,000.00 with an attorney to get his citizenship. We have been married for 20 yrs. we have never been on welfare ( thank god) but his family can get away with it. If it had been us my husband would have been sent back to England and I would have been put in jail for fraud. The Obamas are only out for themselves.$500,000. Vacations for her & all they do is go on talk shows. They think they are movie stars. The democrats are sick of them. Hopefully there will be an America left standing when these 2 leave. If only joe was president him & his wife ae re classy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min The WindBag 103,916
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,822
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fish 829
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr bacon hater 101,535
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) May 16 IONU 8,705
More from around the web