'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182177 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

SockHop

Lexington, KY

#146622 Jan 27, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, thought you didn't read my post loser lemming.
"No one pays me anything to POST dumbass, I am retired."
You responding to post to arisockboy now. Must be that Tennessee connection eh? Go to hell whiny sissy jboy.
You know you hang on my every word. Now gfy loser pig.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I think you hit a nerve guys.

It's OK Con(artist).
B all B can B, IDIOT!
A paranoid idiot at that!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
SockHop

Lexington, KY

#146623 Jan 27, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds me of Dick Morris
Everything reminds you of "Dick".

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Jay

Paris, TN

#146624 Jan 27, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, thought you didn't read my post loser lemming.
"No one pays me anything to POST dumbass, I am retired."
You responding to post to arisockboy now. Must be that Tennessee connection eh? Go to hell whiny sissy jboy.
You know you hang on my every word. Now gfy loser pig.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

I don't read you loooooong posts. You waste everyone's time with your liberal BS.

I can respond to anyone I want on here. Get over it!

Don't flatter yourself, nobody hangs on to your every word. Dream on you ego maniac! You think so much of yourself that you don't even comprehend how stupid you sound.

Your are the filthiest woman I ever heard talk or post. Now you GTH, you gutter-mouth old hag!
Well

Lexington, KY

#146626 Jan 27, 2014
CrackerJack wrote:
<quoted text>
My buddy is working in Thailand right now and he says the HK23 is carried by the Bangkok police.
Similar rate of fire as a SAW. Single, 3rd burst, and rock and roll. Very accurate. Mike Otte of Michael's Machines did the conversion on my registered receiver HK91. Can be set up in 7.62 x 51 mm as well.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#146627 Jan 27, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in my life seen or heard a woman with such a filthy mouth, unless she was an unscrupulous type who commonly used her mouth for other nasty deeds...for money.
If I were "unethical" I would have made your pc a paper weight a long time ago.
You are such a flaming idiot.
Not even a fraction of the flaming idiot you are, Ari.
You're not unethical, you're unable. And I'd rather a filthy mouth than a filthy soul.

Maggot.
Jay

Paris, TN

#146628 Jan 27, 2014
"As we set out to this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed ... From my cold, dead hands!"

-- Charlton Heston, 2008

The late Hollywood legend and former NRA president spoke those words at the National Rifle Association's annual convention in May 2000. Instantly, "From my cold dead hands!" became a rallying cry for Second Amendment supporters that, to this day, still resonates -- and is heard loud and clear by Second Amendment supporters across our great nation.
tally

Butler, KY

#146630 Jan 28, 2014
I read a frightening article about mental health in the US. The article says that 25% of all Democrats are on medication for mental problems. That's scary! That means that 75% of them are running around untreated!
angel

Boise, ID

#146631 Jan 28, 2014
SockHop wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Hey 'Sock Hop is a pretty good handle for someone who needs to post under 50 different sock puppets.
Kentucky Klown Kar.
angel

Boise, ID

#146632 Jan 28, 2014
CrackerJack wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are prepared!!
Hah! paranoid hysterics and cowards.
Just the type of ding bats the Founding Fathers contructed the wonderful sytem of checks and balances to THWART.LMAO!
angel

Boise, ID

#146633 Jan 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
‘DYKE Dynasty?’ Christian Bigot Support Page ‘Defends the Bible’ With Hate Speech
Ever since Phil Robertson openly expressed advanced levels of bigotry in an GQ interview, conservatives have been clamoring for the opportunity to praise the patriarch of the brainless klan of fauxbillies‘“support of Biblical principles, including,“It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus”, to “I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person,” and finally “You got to marry these girls when they’re about fifteen or sixteen…
The Robertson controversy has galvanized the more bigoted segments of society, somehow making it more “acceptable” in their eyes to openly bash–after all, if Phil can use Jesus as a shield for everything he has said, so can anyone. While right wing racism is an unfortunate norm in our society, it seems that since Phil Robertson has faced criticism for his remarks we have seen increasing levels of overt bigotry amongst the stupid segment of society. Some have even escalated their fanatical defense of Robertson’s “right to hate” to threats of violence against those who would dare speak against He Who Arouses Ducks.
One example of the “Duck Dynasty Effect” is the Facebook page We Love Duck Dynasty & Their Stand For Jesus. This page, which has over 30,000 “likes,” recently posted what is quite possibly one of the more disgusting anti-LGBT memes we have come across.
Perhaps the most awful thing about this is that these people discredit actual Christians by associating this vile and disgusting attitude with Jesus. Perhaps it is time for right wingers to stop thumping Bibles and actually read them. It is clear that they don’t know the first thing about Jesus. Some other gems featured on the page are as follows:- See more at: http://aattp.org/dyke-dynasty-christian-bigot...
Teabagger CONS own racism and bigotry.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
'Using Jesus as a sheild to defend his Bigotry.
That is pretty much the Baseline of the Radical Right.
Benghazi,the National Debt,Constitutionality,Obamas Birthplace.....ALL of their Faux Outrage and hot button issues are just a smoke screen so they can indulge their Misogynistic Bigotry while flattering themselves they are coming from some sort of 'moral highground'.
But its perfectly obvious to most Americans that they are A:hipocrites and B:full of shit.
angel

Boise, ID

#146634 Jan 28, 2014
Jay wrote:
"As we set out to this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed ... From my cold, dead hands!"
-- Charlton Heston, 2008
The late Hollywood legend and former NRA president spoke those words at the National Rifle Association's annual convention in May 2000. Instantly, "From my cold dead hands!" became a rallying cry for Second Amendment supporters that, to this day, still resonates -- and is heard loud and clear by Second Amendment supporters across our great nation.
D-List Hack Actor Has Been and Exploitive Icon to Cowardly Gun Fetishists.
Teabaggers are SO easily impressed.LMAO!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#146635 Jan 28, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> D-List Hack Actor Has Been and Exploitive Icon to Cowardly Gun Fetishists.
Teabaggers are SO easily impressed.LMAO!
You type as if your opinion is eagerly awaited by Topix viewers. lmao Seems as if it is you that is SO impressed by the Tea Party. You must love the taste of the Tea Party in your mouth. You speak of them often. You are just a repugnantCON wannabe. That bat-shit crazy old woman speaks of Mitch in every one of her posts. She's got it bad for Mitchie-Poo. And you have a hard-on for the Tea Party. It's okay. We won't tell anybody else. Yours and repugnantCON's obsessions and secrets are safe here on Topix.
angel

Boise, ID

#146636 Jan 28, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You type as if your opinion is eagerly awaited by Topix viewers. lmao Seems as if it is you that is SO impressed by the Tea Party. You must love the taste of the Tea Party in your mouth. You speak of them often. You are just a repugnantCON wannabe. That bat-shit crazy old woman speaks of Mitch in every one of her posts. She's got it bad for Mitchie-Poo. And you have a hard-on for the Tea Party. It's okay. We won't tell anybody else. Yours and repugnantCON's obsessions and secrets are safe here on Topix.
*Whew!* Thats a relief!......its as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
I just cant figure out how you just KNEW I had a problem with the Tea Party...its uncanny..I guess getting something past you is not as easy as some might think! LMAO!
Though I admit I do use the phrase 'teapartier' as kind of a generic catch all far more then I should .

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146640 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>pssssssssssssssst, you are baring false witness pookie. You know lying.
You christians(cough) are proven liars.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146641 Jan 28, 2014
fractured fairytales = the cons need 18 responses to the President's SOTU address in a desperate effort to justify themselves. LMAO.

Hillary '16.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146642 Jan 28, 2014
The GOP has a great line up for the rebuttal of everything President Obama will say tonight. Since the Party is so broken within its own ranks they are having to divide into 3 different groups to get their anti-Obama message out tonight.
First up will be Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington. She will be there to prove there really are women in the Repub Party.
Next up Sen. Mike Lee of Utah- founder of the Senate Tea Party Caucus and co-architect of last fall's government shutdown to give the Teahadist a fix.
Lastly will be Sen. Rand Paul to show that it is true the nut never falls far from the tree.
Fox new Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#146643 Jan 28, 2014
SockHop wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Especially your Saucer Head.
Fox new Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#146644 Jan 28, 2014
Jay wrote:
-- Charlton Heston, 2008
The sorry pos.
Fox new Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#146645 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Bush said it to pookie. Liberals didn't want the average American to make thousands and maybe millions like they do in the stock market. They have never said they would not have a better program.
Bush broke the Stock Market you stupid pos.
Fox new Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#146646 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that's liberals for you.
You Conservaturds like to play pretend with dolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min General Robert E Lee 66,370
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min BOiaF 7,619
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 47 min veralongfrather 1,365
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 58 min Not Landrieu 4,776
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bacon Wuvver 76,463
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 35,288
Election Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr victor freeman 289
More from around the web