'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265274 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

truth

Cub Run, KY

#147125 Jan 30, 2014
Obama 2-0 vs Republican anything you say after that is irrelevant. If you lose once it's ok if you lose twice you just suck.
pogo

Cub Run, KY

#147126 Jan 30, 2014
Truman was in the KKK and received 70% of the African American vote.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#147127 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I find it very odd that Obama is the President that has the fewest EOs since Reagan but somehow you Repubs only find him to have been in violation. Very odd indeed. Could it be hypocrisy or racism?
It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
FYI

Elizabethton, TN

#147129 Jan 30, 2014
pogo wrote:
Truman was in the KKK and received 70% of the African American vote.
And Harry Truman was a Democrat! 70% of African Americans are RACISTS, and Klan members, that is damn odd! Damn racist Africans hating blacks that way!
ind

Hyden, KY

#147130 Jan 30, 2014
their lot racist out their,some against whites ,some against blacks.but here what gets me they are whole news networks racist against women.and parties to.and i am a liberal.but i am not racist not a hate raciest .but here is what i cant see those who are racist against women one question i would like to know was their mother a woman?..
Uncle Tab

United States

#147131 Jan 30, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
Everyone has seen the endless tea party videos and in those videos we've seen who's racist. It's just a fact on who the racists are. Not all republicans are racist, but the majority are. Just a simple fact.

And saying that since he's half white and half black, and using that as a reason to say no one can be racist because of that statement is a really crazy thing to say.

Facts are facts, can't change that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147132 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
And as far as EO's go, our founding fathers thought long and hard about what powers a president should have. They also thought about what may happen if one party was doing nothing, which in turn could harm our country. It's sad that he has to use EO's. but as I've pointed out numerous times, they aren't unconstitutional. End of discussion.

And there will be more EO's will happen until the Do Nothing/Party of No quits sitting on their hands and doing everything they can to stop the implosion that the Republican Party of DumbYa started years ago.

And the more they sit on their hands, the easier it will be for Hilary to win.

Not like the GOP has a worthy candidate anyway. As soon as you all think you have one, they make ignorant mistakes and instantly have to drop out with embarrassment.

Chances are, no matter who the GOP puts up there, it will basically be Hilary running unopposed. There isn't anyone from the GOP that can defeat her. The election is just 2 years away. By now we usually know who the candidates are.... Not this time.

That being said, just hold on and hold on tight, Hilary will be doing a New New Deal. And the Democratic Party will go down down in history as one of the most successful parties in history. First black pres, first female pres, and turning this country around after the opposing party drove our country off a cliff.

Our country is tired of GOP BS such as Trickle Down Economics, WMDs, Watergate, make a president a one termer because of racist ideals, doing everything they can to hold the worker down while giving the rich a free ride, gutting education, trying to do everything possible to stop people from getting healthcare, trying to regulate a woman's body while being against regulation for the rich and against job safety...... I could go on and on about how much of a failure republicans are.

Bill Clinton really got you repubs in DC, Obama got them worse, Hilary may cause mass repub suicides in DC when she wins by BIG numbers in 2016.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147133 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
So out of the over one thousand EOs from Reagan to Obama none have ever been any form of violation until Obama's. Odd, very odd.
Strange the President with the fewest EOs since Grover Cleveland would be the ONLY one that is accused of Constitution violation. Odd, very odd.

“I fight for justice”

Since: Jun 13

American Way

#147134 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So out of the over one thousand EOs from Reagan to Obama none have ever been any form of violation until Obama's. Odd, very odd.
Strange the President with the fewest EOs since Grover Cleveland would be the ONLY one that is accused of Constitution violation. Odd, very odd.
I'm going to borrow a tactic from your friend, Uncle Tab:
"Let me dumb this down for you", the problem is not...
How many Executive Orders were/are issued.
The problem is not "who issued the Executive Orders".
The problem is the "conflict with the United Sates Constitution and the separation of powers!
We have three branches of government, each having a limited scope and power.
President Obama has simply adopted a new power which he has obviously decided to use in spite of these limitations. I call it the FU@# IT rule.
He knows it's wrong, he simply says FU@# IT! and does what he wants!

If it's good enough for the POTUS, it's good enough for me.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147135 Jan 30, 2014
UnderDog2SavetheDay wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to borrow a tactic from your friend, Uncle Tab:
The problem is the "conflict with the United Sates Constitution and the separation of powers!
President Obama has simply adopted a new power which he has obviously decided to use in spite of these limitations. I call it the FU@# IT rule.

How many of the EO's Obama has issues have been deemed Unconstitutional by the SCOTUS??

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#147136 Jan 30, 2014
UnderDog2SavetheDay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to borrow a tactic from your friend, Uncle Tab:
I hope he spends the next three years having no regard for Congress whatsoever.
I'd love to see the Tea Party melt like a wet witch.
I love to see you Winged Monkeys lose your shit, also.
RIP GOP!

Since: Oct 09

#147137 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I see my Doctor daily. Service at no cost. Thanks.
News Flash!
The guy sticking something up your @$$ is not a real proctologist, he is actually Richard Simons! He likes sweating with oldies!

You fully deserve that, hope you find it as funny as Richard is...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147138 Jan 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash!
The guy sticking something up your @$$ is not a real proctologist, he is actually Richard Simons! He likes sweating with oldies!
You fully deserve that, hope you find it as funny as Richard is...
Don't assume that everyone knows Richard Simmons as intimately as you do, Gayto.

#147139 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I did along with 96% of everyone else. Thanks.
As a United States Marine Sniper, if I miss 4% of my targets I am considered FUBAR!
That error rate is considered good to, you?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147140 Jan 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
As a United States Marine Sniper, if I miss 4% of my targets I am considered FUBAR!
That error rate is considered good to, you?
you'd think a 'fruit' would know the difference between apples and oranges.
I hope you're a better sniper than you are a hackerer.
Or a debater; you're 0 for 7, there (vs. Hot C)
That's 0%.
Stated anther way, You missed 100% of your targets.

#147141 Jan 30, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the EO's Obama has issues have been deemed Unconstitutional by the SCOTUS??
I do not mean to step on anyone's toes.
However, SCOTUS is NOT "THE" standard of constitutionality.
The United States Constitution is! How simple do you have to be to miss that?
Jay

Springville, TN

#147142 Jan 30, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd think a 'fruit' would know the difference between apples and oranges.
I hope you're a better sniper than you are a hackerer.
Or a debater; you're 0 for 7, there (vs. Hot C)
That's 0%.
Stated anther way, You missed 100% of your targets.

That was pretty stupid, but coming from you, no surprise.

It would be a hilarious picture to see your ass in boot camp. In one week you'd be crying for mommy to rescue your lame, cry baby ass. You wouldn't make a zit on a Marine's ass. You are one ignorant, smartass, egotistical lowlife.

STHU when you don't have a clue!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#147149 Jan 31, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I mention again how unstable republicans are? Prove them wrong endlessly and they wish you dead?
It's just sad you tools get so mad at me when I drive the truth down your ignorant gullets!
I've busted son of stupid in the mouth many times with his endless EO lies, here in front of everyone, I've asked him to back up his lies, and he just can't step up to the plate.
It's a shame that not one of you stupid republicans will research a damned thing you read on your low IQ sites. I pointed out last night that everyone should do a search on this EO that dumbass is going on and on about, and the only thing that comes up is dozens of republican sites catering to you stupid republican voters.
It's sad that we have to pay our taxes for you fools to sit at home and make yourself more ignorant by going to those sites.
But the weak minded folks such as you low information republicans just aren't smart enough to grasp you're being taken advantage of because you're so ignorant.
Ah, posting from your phone again huh pookie. When you prove something, be sure and let us know so it won't sneak up on us.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147150 Jan 31, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That was pretty stupid, but coming from you, no surprise.
It would be a hilarious picture to see your ass in boot camp. In one week you'd be crying for mommy to rescue your lame, cry baby ass. You wouldn't make a zit on a Marine's ass. You are one ignorant, smartass, egotistical lowlife.
STHU when you don't have a clue!
Imagine you and W in a Boot Camo whining like Babies.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147151 Jan 31, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, posting from your phone again huh pookie. When you prove something, be sure and let us know so it won't sneak up on us.
When you win an Election let us know You stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 41 min jeb stuart 101,653
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnny R 109,649
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weepy 101,186
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr RDC Cadiz 761
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Juan Carlos 83,972
More from around the web