'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#146459 Jan 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Which Religion do you want the State to endorse/support?
Muslim
Hindu
Greek Orthodox
Bob and weave pookie, its what you do.

Location hidden

#146460 Jan 27, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>John Boehner quote of about the Teahadist shutting down the government,“They pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and to shut down the government. Most of you know, my members know, that wasn't exactly the strategy that I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government reopened, one of the people that — one of these groups stood up and said,'Well, we never really thought it would work,'”
Are you going to prove your comment or not. Boehner doesn't equal ALL as you stated.

Location hidden

#146462 Jan 27, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>In the modern context of a militia would the firearms most suitable be machine guns?
Militia is a civilian armed force. It shall not be abridged.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146467 Jan 27, 2014
How the government uses its powerful ‘invisible weapon’ to mislead the public [VIDEO]

Rychlak talked with The Daily Caller about Benghazi and other current events that have caused him to worry about the government lying to push a political agenda.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/26/how-disinfo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146471 Jan 27, 2014
Toodles ...

Location hidden

#146481 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>He is not voting for Romney you dumbass.
Ah yes the "D's" of liberalism. Deflect, Distort, Demean and Deranged.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#146482 Jan 27, 2014
One of the big laughs lately is Obama talking about "inequality" He has been the biggest in-equality person during his tenure. Now her nor the Democrats will admit this, not even believe it, but, what would you call giving money to the companies He chooses, that were contributors to his campaigns? Then they went bankrupt and had no pay back clauses? The House has over 100 jobs Bills sent to the Senate and none ever saw the light of day as Harry canned them?
Three past Presidents sent all illegals by the millions out of the Country to create jobs for returning vets, but Obama wants to keep the illegals and give them amnesty?
Obama is printing money by the bushels to distribute t o up the DOW to the high level it is when the rich stock owners are getting richer by the moment and the middle class and poor are getting poor-er by the moment . How much stock do the poor and middle class have?

But now he wants to talk about inequality of wages? What a laugh he is, and how dumb are the ones that believe him.??

Location hidden

#146483 Jan 27, 2014
Fox News is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You insane silly little pos.
Report: Minimum wage hike backers rarely pay interns

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/26/report-mini...

Yep, hypocritical little bots.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146484 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 82 days.

Since: Oct 09

#146489 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Which Religion do you want the State to endorse/support?
Muslim
Hindu
Greek Orthodox
http://chaplain.house.gov/religion/prayer_roo...

http://chaplain.house.gov/archive/

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#146490 Jan 27, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Rand Paul accuses Bill Clinton of "predatory" behavior toward Lewinsky
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., suggested Sunday that Democrat’s don’t have the moral high ground when it comes to women’s issues because of former President Bill Clinton’s “predatory” behavior toward then-intern Monica Lewinsky.
“One of the workplace laws and rules that I think are good is that bosses shouldn't prey on young interns in their office. And I think really the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday.“He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-paul-accuses...
~-~
Q:What's from KY, squeeks like a mouse and is trying to remain relevant.

A: randi paul.

LMAO.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#146492 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>One if the biggest laughs is at how stupid you are to think anyone believes any of your BS.
Just more Republican propaganda for you retard types to gobble down.
W never sent any illegals anywhere you Liar pos.
Study up son?,girl?. Try Eisenhower! There were 3!! We know Bush tried to legalize them , but get over Bush, it is Obama now!!. For 6 unbelievable laughable years.

#146493 Jan 27, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Teabaggers and their Juvenile Zombie/Rampaging Minorities stroke fantasies.
Pathetic.
I don't think CrackerJack knows much about life or death and home defense.
For close quarters combat one needs to acquire possible moving/multiple targets quickly and a bolt action long gun isn't the even a real choice. A 12 gauge tactical (shortbarrel-pump-action) with flashlight/laser is best. A .45 semi auto carbine with light/laser is #2.
As for handguns .45 with 230 grain copper jacketed hollow points; a pair is heavy and will impair your mobility a little, but with a left side shoulder holster and a right side hip to thigh holster will work. A USMC Kabar with a tactical calf holster is the hand to hand, one on one equalizer. These weapons in the right hands will give near anyone a distinct advantage in a "home defense" scenario.
I have NEVER had a home defense situation but the USMC did give me experience in urban guerrilla warfare, which may be similar.
There is always a contingency plan, etc, etc, etc.

#146494 Jan 27, 2014
BTW .45 carbine rifle and Handgun (my personal choice) use the same magazines interchangeably so that's my choice over 10mm.
a fanny pack with as many mags as you can carry in it, will most likely outlast a home defense firefight.
Being prepared is not being paranoid. Are insurance holders paranoid?
It's better to have and not need it than to need it and not have it...wouldn't you agree?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#146495 Jan 27, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think CrackerJack knows much about life or death and home defense.
For close quarters combat one needs to acquire possible moving/multiple targets quickly and a bolt action long gun isn't the even a real choice. A 12 gauge tactical (shortbarrel-pump-action) with flashlight/laser is best. A .45 semi auto carbine with light/laser is #2.
As for handguns .45 with 230 grain copper jacketed hollow points; a pair is heavy and will impair your mobility a little, but with a left side shoulder holster and a right side hip to thigh holster will work. A USMC Kabar with a tactical calf holster is the hand to hand, one on one equalizer. These weapons in the right hands will give near anyone a distinct advantage in a "home defense" scenario.
I have NEVER had a home defense situation but the USMC did give me experience in urban guerrilla warfare, which may be similar.
There is always a contingency plan, etc, etc, etc.
Good morning ARI! Out on the farm it was not wanted to have anything that carried beyond the short range limit as not wanting to hit the wrong thing. This was a cattle raising area.

Used a long-rifle 22 with lever action and a scope.17 rounds. Not good for in the home defense but was fun to shoot.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#146496 Jan 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Q:What's from KY, squeeks like a mouse and is trying to remain relevant.
A: randi paul.
LMAO.
No one is always correct, and not always will every one agree. But, you have to admit, Rand Paul and His Father Ron had many right things to their speeches . Just too much power in the gov`t to not do what they suggest. We still like him in Ky.

#146497 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Whi are they praying to Stupid?
God and Religion is a "Personal Choice".
just as the founding fathers knew it should always be...not a choice made for US by Government.
You really are "Foolish" .

;)
Scratch

Marco, Italy

#146498 Jan 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is always correct, and not always will every one agree. But, you have to admit, Rand Paul and His Father Ron had many right things to their speeches . Just too much power in the gov`t to not do what they suggest. We still like him in Ky.
true. crapola should worry about Pa.

Location hidden

#146499 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Ah yes the R's of Republicanism.......Retarded.. .....Repressed.......regugitat ed(BS).........real slow.
Please try as hard as it is to come up with your own material. Did ACORN cut you off the mailing list?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#146500 Jan 27, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
God and Religion is a "Personal Choice".
just as the founding fathers knew it should always be...not a choice made for US by Government.
You really are "Foolish" .
;)
Really agree ARI. There is no "separation of State and Religion" but that is what they like to believe. It is Freedom to choose and not for the State to proclaim any or all! That is why the State can not have any "one" as their chosen one! It constantly amazes me how smart the Founders were.

Of course, some of us still believe "this is a Christian Nation"!! But every one has the right to choose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min bacon hater 64,586
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 21 min NTMD8OR 972
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 29 min lmao 79,296
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min Aggie23 58,563
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 37 min Not Landrieu 4,370
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fiddler 164,164
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 1 hr You Damn Fool 89
More from around the web