'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289415 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#147110 Jan 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that "there is A LOT of stupid on the net. "

You are exhibit A.
I see you took the coward way out. Heh

Needless to say, you're not smart enough to engage the entire post. Just a little bitch hit and run.

It's lucky you have the Internet. You'd get punched dead in the mouth saying this shit face to face.

It's good that people like you have the Internet, otherwise you'd get an ass beating on a daily basis.

That's obviously why you're alone and a sad sad individual. No one will have anything to do with you because you're very ignorant.

It's very sad tho that my tax dollars let your lazy ass sit all day and talk this cowardly shit.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147111 Jan 30, 2014
Yosh Ezekiel Phillips wrote:
DANIELLE JONES Can’t believe I ever married you. YOU drove me to my death. Kinda sad I have to reach beyond the grave to b**** slap you like this. Fact is now that I’m gone I know A LOT more stuff. Like all those times you slept with Cody R. Lightfoot while we were married. Hey Danielle remember all those times after when we had our baby, All those times your mom would take her so we could party and drink on the weekends? Let’s not forget you truly did trip deylsym while you were pregnant with our child. I should know I WAS THERE. Don’t you remember sitting in the hospital room after they came back and said she was perfectly healthy and how we both laughed when that deylsym commercial came on and said “thanks deylsym”. I sure do. When I finally realized how much of an evil person you were and I left you. Best day of my life. Remember? I left you when I was supposed to be working at my job at McDonalds. And I Left you and got with Carrie who my friends introduced me to at work. Remember how you tracked me down all the way to my brother’s house out by little hurricane and because you couldn’t get to me you called the cops and got him locked up! GREAT TIMES. Remember when you got with Cody and you still would come down to mine and Carrie’s house come down to the basement smoke some pot get a little high and and let me f**** you sometimes. Or how when you left Ricky so you could mess around with me and Dale. Or All those nights at the bar we’d f*** I even left hickies on your neck when he got drunk. Those were good times! Or all those rides back and forth to packaging unlimited. I thought it was sooo funny working with you watching you fake sickness just so you could quit without anyone giving you problems. And just like that you were right back with Ricky at tax time. NEVER FAILS. Truth is. And let’s not forget I WAS FORCED TO MARRY YOU. Your family putting all that pressure because you were pregnant. YOU putting all that pressure. That’s all I have time for! Funny thing about crossing over. You get to know all these truths. When you cross. There’s a special spot in hell right for you. I see who you are. Had fun talking to you before my demise. The text messages are still fresh in my head.
This board draws ALL the mentally unstable republicans.

WOW!!

Why are all of you republicans head check recipients?

:-D
Barakakakakskalk aka

United States

#147117 Jan 30, 2014
If you like your plan you can keep your plan.
Period.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147118 Jan 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is reported to be a "Constitutional Scholar", like you he chose to ignore legal precedent when he wrote that Executive Order. The 3rd amendment and the 4th amendment were written a long time BEFORE and SCOTUS ruled on similar violations, hence the decisions I cited. SCOTUS does NOT revisit old decisions without something new. The case law is clear. In a court of law multiple cases (legal precedent) are presented as compelling proof that an argument has already been decided. THAT"S is not vague, the 3rd amendment is not vague, the 4th amendment is not vague.
YOU won the Dunce Cap,
I find it very odd that Obama is the President that has the fewest EOs since Reagan but somehow you Repubs only find him to have been in violation. Very odd indeed. Could it be hypocrisy or racism?

Location hidden

#147119 Jan 30, 2014
Barakakakakskalkaka wrote:
If you like your plan you can keep your plan.
Period.
I did along with 96% of everyone else. Thanks.
whtehair

Louisville, KY

#147120 Jan 30, 2014
if you like your Doctor, you can keep your doctor!

All will save $2500 a year. Told by the one named liar of the year!!
whtehair

Louisville, KY

#147121 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I did along with 96% of everyone else. Thanks.
% is not the point, what about the 6million that has had policy cancels.? What about the wasted money to set up a program , when for less, they could have paid for the ones without policies , rather than wind up with the number that will still not have policies? What about telling us what we have to buy or be fined?
Uncle Tab

United States

#147122 Jan 30, 2014
whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>% is not the point, what about the 6million that has had policy cancels.? What about the wasted money to set up a program , when for less, they could have paid for the ones without policies , rather than wind up with the number that will still not have policies? What about telling us what we have to buy or be fined?
We can always fall back on the republican healthcare plan...... OOPS!!

:-D

Can any of you drones tell us about a successful republican plan, ANY an that's actually worked. Any plan that does NOT have tax cuts for the wealthy included in them and it can't have jobs outsourcing in it.

Make sure you drones research it, as you all saw last night and today, I mutilated son if stupid with ANOTHER one of his EO lies. I'll do the same with you.

I know it's something you're not used to, talking about what republicans have done for our country, being as the republicans have done LESS in the last 6 years than any republicans in over 50 years.

Please post the bill number. And again, research it, don't be like son of stupid and not be able to back up what you say and endless ramble about being right but when questioned, you take off running like that coward did.

Get on it....... What have republicans done for this country lately? Big fat ZERO!!

Location hidden

#147123 Jan 30, 2014
whtehair wrote:
if you like your Doctor, you can keep your doctor!
All will save $2500 a year. Told by the one named liar of the year!!
I see my Doctor daily. Service at no cost. Thanks.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147124 Jan 30, 2014
http://newsone.com/2082964/republicans-agains...

Republicans everywhere are So unstable!!

WOW!! We need to make sure these unstable imbeciles have no way to get ahold of any firearms!!

We need mental evaluations for ANY gun purchase. End of story.

I know, I know..... There won't be hardly any republicans with guns, but that's not a bad thing. If they don't have guns, lets be honest, if we have that stipulation, there wouldn't be near as many school, mall, movie theater shootings.

It's just a fact!! And we can all see by how republicans here show their instability. This would same many lives to make sure these crazies didn't have access to guns.
truth

Cub Run, KY

#147125 Jan 30, 2014
Obama 2-0 vs Republican anything you say after that is irrelevant. If you lose once it's ok if you lose twice you just suck.
pogo

Cub Run, KY

#147126 Jan 30, 2014
Truman was in the KKK and received 70% of the African American vote.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#147127 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I find it very odd that Obama is the President that has the fewest EOs since Reagan but somehow you Repubs only find him to have been in violation. Very odd indeed. Could it be hypocrisy or racism?
It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
FYI

Elizabethton, TN

#147129 Jan 30, 2014
pogo wrote:
Truman was in the KKK and received 70% of the African American vote.
And Harry Truman was a Democrat! 70% of African Americans are RACISTS, and Klan members, that is damn odd! Damn racist Africans hating blacks that way!
ind

Hyden, KY

#147130 Jan 30, 2014
their lot racist out their,some against whites ,some against blacks.but here what gets me they are whole news networks racist against women.and parties to.and i am a liberal.but i am not racist not a hate raciest .but here is what i cant see those who are racist against women one question i would like to know was their mother a woman?..
Uncle Tab

United States

#147131 Jan 30, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
Everyone has seen the endless tea party videos and in those videos we've seen who's racist. It's just a fact on who the racists are. Not all republicans are racist, but the majority are. Just a simple fact.

And saying that since he's half white and half black, and using that as a reason to say no one can be racist because of that statement is a really crazy thing to say.

Facts are facts, can't change that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147132 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
And as far as EO's go, our founding fathers thought long and hard about what powers a president should have. They also thought about what may happen if one party was doing nothing, which in turn could harm our country. It's sad that he has to use EO's. but as I've pointed out numerous times, they aren't unconstitutional. End of discussion.

And there will be more EO's will happen until the Do Nothing/Party of No quits sitting on their hands and doing everything they can to stop the implosion that the Republican Party of DumbYa started years ago.

And the more they sit on their hands, the easier it will be for Hilary to win.

Not like the GOP has a worthy candidate anyway. As soon as you all think you have one, they make ignorant mistakes and instantly have to drop out with embarrassment.

Chances are, no matter who the GOP puts up there, it will basically be Hilary running unopposed. There isn't anyone from the GOP that can defeat her. The election is just 2 years away. By now we usually know who the candidates are.... Not this time.

That being said, just hold on and hold on tight, Hilary will be doing a New New Deal. And the Democratic Party will go down down in history as one of the most successful parties in history. First black pres, first female pres, and turning this country around after the opposing party drove our country off a cliff.

Our country is tired of GOP BS such as Trickle Down Economics, WMDs, Watergate, make a president a one termer because of racist ideals, doing everything they can to hold the worker down while giving the rich a free ride, gutting education, trying to do everything possible to stop people from getting healthcare, trying to regulate a woman's body while being against regulation for the rich and against job safety...... I could go on and on about how much of a failure republicans are.

Bill Clinton really got you repubs in DC, Obama got them worse, Hilary may cause mass repub suicides in DC when she wins by BIG numbers in 2016.

Location hidden

#147133 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
It is NOT about the number of EO's it is about the subject of them. It is not how many he has issued but what they are issued for. And once again.....race has NOTHING to do with it except that Obama's presidency has brought out the ugly in all you liberal racist. The world is NOT black and white despite what you would want people to think it is nor is every issue. And as for the president, well, he IS black AND WHITE!!! So calling people racist over the first black president is a bit premature to begin with. You might wait until we have one!
So out of the over one thousand EOs from Reagan to Obama none have ever been any form of violation until Obama's. Odd, very odd.
Strange the President with the fewest EOs since Grover Cleveland would be the ONLY one that is accused of Constitution violation. Odd, very odd.

“I fight for justice”

Since: Jun 13

American Way

#147134 Jan 30, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So out of the over one thousand EOs from Reagan to Obama none have ever been any form of violation until Obama's. Odd, very odd.
Strange the President with the fewest EOs since Grover Cleveland would be the ONLY one that is accused of Constitution violation. Odd, very odd.
I'm going to borrow a tactic from your friend, Uncle Tab:
"Let me dumb this down for you", the problem is not...
How many Executive Orders were/are issued.
The problem is not "who issued the Executive Orders".
The problem is the "conflict with the United Sates Constitution and the separation of powers!
We have three branches of government, each having a limited scope and power.
President Obama has simply adopted a new power which he has obviously decided to use in spite of these limitations. I call it the [email protected]# IT rule.
He knows it's wrong, he simply says [email protected]# IT! and does what he wants!

If it's good enough for the POTUS, it's good enough for me.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147135 Jan 30, 2014
UnderDog2SavetheDay wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to borrow a tactic from your friend, Uncle Tab:
"Let me dumb this down for you", the problem is not...
How many Executive Orders were/are issued.
The problem is not "who issued the Executive Orders".
The problem is the "conflict with the United Sates Constitution and the separation of powers!
We have three branches of government, each having a limited scope and power.
President Obama has simply adopted a new power which he has obviously decided to use in spite of these limitations. I call it the [email protected]# IT rule.
He knows it's wrong, he simply says [email protected]# IT! and does what he wants!

If it's good enough for the POTUS, it's good enough for me.
How many of the EO's Obama has issues have been deemed Unconstitutional by the SCOTUS??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min bacon hater 101,899
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr DNC is a DYING PARTY 110,166
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 hr ChicknButt 112,296
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) 10 hr Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Thu PopeyetheCornHole 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
More from around the web