'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253357 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#142974 Jan 4, 2014
Obamacare Horror Story

CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kinder...

Last updated: 2 January 2014
Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#142975 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
HITLER SURVIVOR TELLS AMERICANS:'BUY MORE GUNS!'
Warns Nazi tyranny began with simple concessions
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/hitler-survivor-te...
That's right. No better way to win over the hearts and minds of the 72% of the voters that aren't Repub Teahadist then to promote buying guns to defend against the freely elected US government.
Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#142976 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-Qaeda did not kill US ambassador to Libya
Andrey Mikhailov
The New York Times quite frankly indicated that the notorious attack on the consulate of the "untouchable" U.S. in the second capital of Libya was by the fighters (read - militants) directly benefiting from the intensive aviation and organizational support of NATO in the fight against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.
Incidentally, it is no longer a secret that it was the armed assistance of NATO that has helped the rebels to "overthrow" the Colonel's regime. No one is thinking who has "spawned" and "nurtured" most of these rebels. Among the forces that emerged in Libya at the time there were not only pockets of resistance forces loyal to Muammar Gaddafi, but also formations headed by people who liked neither the Colonel nor the West, nor, in fact, the very Al-Qaeda. The local anti-Western militias, according to the media, have not been officially disbanded. If we dig deeper in the American press, we can conclude that it was the attack in Benghazi that became a stumbling block, the central theme of the political agenda in recent months in the United States. The story with the killing of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi is extremely murky. According to media reports, U.S. President Obama knew about the plans to attack the embassy, and was even offered a rescue operation, but chose not to do it. Why?
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/0...
Bridgette wrote:
Thank you. You just summarized more information than the US Congress has brought to light in 1 whole years of trials.
Every person in the WH and probably every journalist knows exactly what happened. It sure isn't that hard to figure this one out.
William wrote:
There was no "protest." The entire attack, which included a highly accurate mortar barrage, was recorded by spy satellites. There was no mention on social media of that stupid anti-Islam video until days after the attack, which came "coincidentally" on September 11. The entire NYT article is based upon accounts by Libyans to an author who's trying to sell a book. This is just the opening round by the Leftist media to whitewash Hillary Cinton's role in this disaster so she'll have a chance at the White House in 2016. Expect more lies and cover ups to come.
What's it matter? Obama has had the second fewest non-military Americans killed by terrorist since Reagan. Never hear you bitch daily about the 3000 dead in NYC that Bush let happen or the 4000 dead in Bush's two wars. But you sure post your BS daily about 4. Hypocrite.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#142977 Jan 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO?
That was totally out of character there chameleon.
You might as well have said "for shits and giggles", "rolls eyes", or "Jesus tap dancing Christ!"
you don't capitalize Jeezy's middle name? Blasphemer

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142978 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what drugs your on moonbeam, but no 10th grade anything did anything to me. An to answer your question, I presume you want to go to France and want pick up techniques.
I wouldn't need to learn French to get laid in France. I would just have to be there. The 'Hot' in Hot C stands for 'Hot'

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142979 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what drugs your on moonbeam, but no 10th grade anything did anything to me. An to answer your question, I presume you want to go to France and want pick up techniques.
selective memory, how conservative...lol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142980 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What do you determine the definition as a conservative is.........run wabbit run.
the definition as a conservative (sic):
the event horizon of the large intestine

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142981 Jan 4, 2014
aka butthole

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142982 Jan 4, 2014
Jay wrote:
Obamacare Horror Story
CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kinder...
Last updated: 2 January 2014
snopes, nice, no bias there...lol, poor Jaylo
hmm

Louisville, KY

#142985 Jan 4, 2014
Ole pro
Jay

Springville, TN

#142987 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
@ Jay ...
ha ha ha ha ha
Did ya see HOW 'clueless' the boi IS ...???
dissing "snopes" ...
WHEN it don't 'FIT' for THEM ...!!!
P~R~I~C~E~L~E~S~S
)8~D>

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Snopes is a lib-retard web site, always left leaning and found to be against consevative thinking... and articles nearly all the time. However, the idiot who posted that to me, the retarded CC, didn't much care for the the truth when it's tossed in his fat face. LOL.

Priceless is right! LOL.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142988 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
@ Jay ...
ha ha ha ha ha
Did ya see HOW 'clueless' the boi IS ...???
dissing "snopes" ...
WHEN it don't 'FIT' for THEM ...!!!
P~R~I~C~E~L~E~S~S
)8~D>
Welcome to snopes.com , the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.

Since: Oct 09

#142989 Jan 4, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. No better way to win over the hearts and minds of the 72% of the voters that aren't Repub Teahadist then to promote buying guns to defend against the freely elected US government.
"Democratic state senator resigned her seat rather than face a recall vote that could have cost her party control of the chamber. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/28/us/politics...
Reality taste like Crow?

#142990 Jan 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't need to learn French to get laid in France. I would just have to be there. The 'Hot' in Hot C stands for 'Hot'
The Hot is also known as positive, as in hepatitis C.
I think they are open minded about HIV as long as you double glove your love.
Are you from ReTard France?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#142991 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
"Democratic state senator resigned her seat rather than face a recall vote that could have cost her party control of the chamber. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/28/us/politics...
Reality taste like Crow?
Shhh! Things of which ObaMORONS aren't allowed to speak of or think about much less admit that it is fact. They must comply with the democrat lie. lmao

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142992 Jan 4, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Snopes is a lib-retard web site, always left leaning and found to be against consevative thinking... and articles nearly all the time. However, the idiot who posted that to me, the retarded CC, didn't much care for the the truth when it's tossed in his fat face. LOL.
Priceless is right! LOL.
So...it's a liberal, anti-conservative website that tells the truth? Go figure.

Btw, were you trying to use articles as a verb, or just showing off your grammar skills?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142993 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I think they are open minded about HIV as long as you double glove your love.
You sound wistful, jethro. Are you wishing your partners would just ask you to double glove instead of asking you to wear a bag over your head?

#142994 Jan 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> you don't capitalize Jeezy's middle name? Blasphemer
So you are 14 right?
Then you were 10 years old when you first began posting you homo erotica on Topix?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...

...and all your friends (who are also your socks) believe you and worship the child genius?

Priceless!

#142995 Jan 4, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...it's a liberal, anti-conservative website that tells the truth? Go figure.
Btw, were you trying to use articles as a verb, or just showing off your grammar skills?
Bonne soirée Henny Penny!

#142996 Jan 4, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound wistful, jethro. Are you wishing your partners would just ask you to double glove instead of asking you to wear a bag over your head?
Women do not speak like that Paul!
Get with your character, or lay off the cheez whiz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min jeb stuart 88,128
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 44 min TRUMP WINS AGAIN 107,545
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,502
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 hr Another Damn Cons... 96,742
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Diamond Eugene 83,896
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Harry 753
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633
More from around the web