'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,041)

Showing posts 120,801 - 120,820 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH republiCONS
Broken record like the goat...okay I told you I agree.

Yeah, every damn useless one of them starting with MITCH. Teabaggers too. Bunch of do nothing gloom and doomers full of lies, hate and shit.

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

I would rather be a liberal than a teabagger CON.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have time to get on the computer I always pass up this thread if the last person posting is bat-shit crazy repugnantCON or uncle flabby scooter. They post the same crap over and over again hoping that if they say it enough someone will believe the crap they post. repugnantCON is constantly posting any kind of propaganda she can dig up and uncle flabby ass scooter is always talking about gay stuff and touching himself. They are the headliners of the democrat freak-show scraping the bottom of the barrel. Old uncle tubby is uncle flabby ass Calvin and repugnantCON is ILIH and we have heard their silly shit for a long time. SOS, different day. They aren't interesting or amusing. They are nothing. Just little butt buddy "judgeits". Idiots. Morons. lol

Man, I'll second that!

That woman reminds me of everything evil and wrong with this country. It's her hateful kind that is poison to our once free country. She can't write a paragraph with a thought of her own unless she is slamming someone or using her bitter hatred toward anyone who disagrees with her insane brainiac logic. She is in shambles and she searches the internet all day for her mile long posts that are nothing but propaganda, filling these pages with the thoughts of all her libtard websites!

What a basket-case!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Did the crazy California OZ finally succumb to the Chemtrails or did she go back to her own country? Perhaps she had that medical exam that placed her in the nut house due to her paranoid delusion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have time to get on the computer I always pass up this thread if the last person posting is bat-shit crazy repugnantCON or uncle flabby scooter. They post the same crap over and over again hoping that if they say it enough someone will believe the crap they post. repugnantCON is constantly posting any kind of propaganda she can dig up and uncle flabby ass scooter is always talking about gay stuff and touching himself. They are the headliners of the democrat freak-show scraping the bottom of the barrel. Old uncle tubby is uncle flabby ass Calvin and repugnantCON is ILIH and we have heard their silly shit for a long time. SOS, different day. They aren't interesting or amusing. They are nothing. Just little butt buddy "judgeits". Idiots. Morons. lol
You got that right ...
How ya doing Glasgow :)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Who'd a thought. hahaha

Wait, What? Bill O’Reilly and Karl Rove Say What Liberals Have Been Saying for Years

Though they’ll never admit it, an exchange between Bill O’Reilly and Karl Rove on “The O’Reilly Factor” echoed exactly what liberals have been saying for years.

First, they covered the notion that Republicans have no real leader. Rove dismissed this by saying the lack of leadership is a natural result of not controlling the White House. That might be somewhat true, but there’s also too many Republicans spending their time in office essentially preparing for a 2016 presidential campaign (Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, for example). So not only do they not have a real leader, they have “leader wannabes” who are helping divide their party.

This is something many liberals have said for years. The Republican party wants Democrats to take them seriously, yet their party seems to have multiple psychotic personalities – and we never know which one we’ll be dealing with.

O’Reilly also hit Rove on the Republican opposition to “Obamacare,” basically saying that the Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus really has no power and that’s made it easy to paint the GOP as “the party of no.”

He reiterated a thought liberals have been saying for a while that while Republicans have spent years bashing “Obamacare,” what alternative have they proposed? It’s easy for someone like Ted Cruz to stand there and say something like,“The only fix for Obamacare is a full repeal,” but I’ve yet to hear the Texas senator (or any Republican for that matter) offer any real and viable alternative to the Affordable Care Act.

O’Reilly was exactly right on both accounts. It’s clear the tea party runs the base of the Republican party, not the RNC. And since 2008, when Republicans took on their long political strategy of “whatever President Obama supports just do the opposite,” their entire party has stood for absolutely nothing. As far as health care goes, their basic plan is,“Return to what we had before” which would mean discrimination based on pre-existing conditions, health insurance companies being able to offer plans which only offered the illusion of health care coverage and millions of Americans being dropped from their parents insurance because under the old rules they would now be too old.

That’s basically what the entire Republican party wants, since they’ve offered no viable plan to the contrary.

Rove didn’t really disagree, saying that the Republican party does need to campaign on what they stand for instead of just what they’re against. This is also something liberals have been saying for years. Well, to be fair, Republicans have stood for plenty of the same worn out policies we had during the Bush administration.

But you’ll have to forgive me — I don’t call “going back to the same policies that led us into the worst recession in nearly a century” an actual plan to be taken seriously.

I just found the whole exchange a little amusing considering these are talking points liberals have been using for years that many Republicans have flat out disagreed with. Yet here’s a prominent right-wing media figure as well as a leading GOP strategist basically saying the very same things.

Funny, if this was Rachel Maddow interviewing someone like Bill Clinton and they said many of these very same things – it would be trashed by people like O’Reilly and the right-wing media as “liberally biased garbage.” But now that it’s been discussed on the “fair and balanced” Fox News, I’m sure many conservatives will actually finally believe it.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wait-what-...

haha, too funny.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Did the crazy California OZ finally succumb to the Chemtrails or did she go back to her own country? Perhaps she had that medical exam that placed her in the nut house due to her paranoid delusion.
haha, I think the Chemtrails got her.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I'll second that!
That woman reminds me of everything evil and wrong with this country. It's her hateful kind that is poison to our once free country. She can't write a paragraph with a thought of her own unless she is slamming someone or using her bitter hatred toward anyone who disagrees with her insane brainiac logic. She is in shambles and she searches the internet all day for her mile long posts that are nothing but propaganda, filling these pages with the thoughts of all her libtard websites!
What a basket-case!!!
You describe your )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon and her goat perfectly. fy jboy. Don't read my posts, I could careless. I know you can't help yourself. You can't take what you dish out little pansy boy. Suck it up. Go read the crazy lady's wing NUT daily, CONservative NUT tree drama, jihad sites or just learn farm animal imitations from the goat girl. You, white teabag fk, and ari and all his socks are lowlife pos, nothing more. Again fy

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
That 'website' just keeps getting you in trouble!

Along with ya mouth
:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Harvard scientists admit using chemtrails to block the sun

http://akashictimes.co.uk/harvard-scientists-...

The Chemtrail Crisis - An Overview and Update
By Amy Worthington

It is no secret that America's military-industrial megalith is secretly altering earth's atmosphere in frightening ways. Huge numbers of aircraft are now kept aloft to create "clouds" with ultra-tiny, ionized metallic particles. HAARP -generated microwave pulses are continually used to heat and agitate the ionosphere. Synthetically-manufactured chem-clouds desiccate the air and very effectively block the sun.
The principles of this grotesque aerosol project are spelled out in a number of U.S. patents. In 1974, persons associated with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) obtained patent US3813875 for using barium to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere.
http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/health_ri...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Mafioso Rules – HHS Tells ObamaCare Contractors NOT to Cooperate With Congress….. Or Else !
Posted on December 11, 2013 by sundance

Counterrevolutionaries’ will be punished. Get out of line and you’ll be chummy with the fishes…

["We require the correct attitude in the countryside". <---- ring a bell with ANYONE ?]

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/12/1...

These people belong in rubber rooms ! My goodness ! When does this stop ? Again I ask: Is there a congressman that will bring articles of impeachment ? I think not !!! None of you have the guts to even try !!! Jus sayin…..

auscitizenmom says:
December 11, 2013 at 10:26 pm
The Western Center for Journalism has a petition for impeaching Obama.
westerncenterforjournalism.com
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

You circus clown freaks have a fun love fest. Maybe the goat will make your night and show up to teach some goat/sheet/pig noises she is so good at. You lowlifes can wallow in it. I have some real comedy to watch. The Daily Show and Steven Colbert. Suck it while your at it loser lemming tools. Sucks to be a minority huh? hahahaha

President Obama Job Approval

APPROVAL DISAPPROVAL

RCP Average
41.7 53.6
Gallup
41 49
Rasmussen Reports
48 51
Bloomberg
42 55
Associated Press/GfK
42 58
CBS News/NY Times
42 50
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
43 54
Quinnipiac
38 57
USA Today/Pew Research
43 51
McClatchy/Marist
43 53
Reuters/Ipsos
38 55
The Economist/YouGov
39 57

RCP Poll Average
41.7 Approve 53.6 Disapprove
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average
10.8 83.4
Associated Press/GfK
13 86
CBS News/NY Times
10 83
Gallup
12 85
Reason-Rupe/PSRAI
20 74
The Economist/YouGov
6 73
FOX News
10 85
National Journal
9 84
GWU/Battleground
9 87
CNN/Opinion Research
10 88
ABC News/Wash Post
9 89

RCP Poll Average
Congressional Job Approval

10.8 Approve 83.4 Disapprove

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Spin it losers, his will go up and we know CONgress will still go down in history as the worst do nothings led by teabaggers and republiCONS.

It will never be as low as your hero. The WORST approval rating of any President. 23% hahaha

Keep spinning and denying repukes, more votes for the DEMS.

Oh yeah, fo

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp those icons little sissy boy. I love it. Big laughs.

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

President Obama Gets Holiday Lip Dup Treatment

“Barackdubs” and it’s President Obama singing “Jingle Bells.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/pres...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That 'website' just keeps getting you in trouble!
Along with ya mouth
:D
Go to repuke hell crazy lady. I doubt it will raise red flags like some of your jihad sites. Shove that mouth full of some more Jose' you )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon lush. Now go trolling like you do, I think you missed a few of your top President bashing sites of hate. Oh yeah, fo

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:

She has told you, Dumbo, this is HER country. You're starting to sound like that lunatic, republiCrone.

You must miss her. You're thinking of her. You know the truth.

You just play the Crone game. You married to her by chance? Poor you! Your life must be miserable!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
You circus clown freaks have a fun love fest. Maybe the goat will make your night and show up to teach some goat/sheet/pig noises she is so good at. You lowlifes can wallow in it. I have some real comedy to watch. The Daily Show and Steven Colbert. Suck it while your at it loser lemming tools. Sucks to be a minority huh? hahahaha

Stomp those icons little sissy boy. I love it. Big laughs.

We will, once your evil self is gone! And by the way, you are the "real comedy" on here.

President Obama's job approval sucks! Get on a real website!

Back to the belfry for you! Adios crazy, paranoid, political loser!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
jihad sites.
Jihad watch

Jihad-supporting imam raised millions on ----U.S. fundraising tour-------[HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?]

U.S. admits Iran will get $20 billion, not just $7 billion, from sanctions relief
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

* UK Muslim pleads guilty to operating jihad websites

* OIC blames free speech for "Islamophobia" in the West

Then-Secretary of State Clinton with OIC top dog Ihsanoglu and other anti-free speech warriors

The OIC continues to war against the freedom of speech, so as to silence any resistance to jihad terror and Islamic supremacism. Their Leftist allies cheerfully aid and abet them in this.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

AUSTRALIA: Dead pigs laid to rest with dead Muslims during Ramadan!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation, an influential bloc of 57 Muslim[0's 57 states] countries,[0's 57 states] has released the latest edition of its annual ‘Islamophobia’ report.

MORE ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You describe your )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon and her goat perfectly. fy jboy. Don't read my posts, I could careless. I know you can't help yourself. You can't take what you dish out little pansy boy. Suck it up. Go read the crazy lady's wing NUT daily, CONservative NUT tree drama, jihad sites or just learn farm animal imitations from the goat girl. You, white teabag fk, and ari and all his socks are lowlife pos, nothing more. Again fy
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

LOL, you are nuttier than a fruitcake! Do you ever read your own posts?!

You could careless??? You mean "care less?" Really???

Well, I could NOT care less what you think, post, say; where you sleep, with who, where you go out to eat, who you go with, how many nights you swim; about your bed, family, etc., etc., and all you propose to post on here thinking that any of us give a ratsass.

Say hello to the other bats when you get back to the tower!!! LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

POPE FRANCIS
SUCCEEDS
OBAMA

AS TIME'S PERSON OF THE YEAR

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,801 - 120,820 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••