'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#135364 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
It's the male "Sybil freak-show", aka uncle flabby, foolish scooter, lemming and SpeakUp, posting and replying to himself.
feel left out, boy bopper?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135366 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You ...
Good post!
yep, horny..anything with a heartbeat, heh?
Poor Big Bear
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135367 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>'talks in circles'
so, AL and OZ and wtf and GayJay are all bimbos?
Yet another highly intelligent kiddie "neener, neener, neener...I know I am but what are you" post by uncle flabby ass scooter. SOS, different day. lol

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135368 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall correctly, AL and James Daniel, there was a radio station that offered like a million dollars or so to any person who could show any proof that any Tea Party members were racist or violent. This was at the time that democrats and democrat politicians were claiming all kinds of crap about the Tea Party members. Not one of them, with all the cell phones around with picture and video recording capabilities and all the news programs that were on the scene with their cameras...could produce proof and collect the money.
I hate it when that happens, don't you? lol
you unbelievable retarded idiot.. "If I recall correctly"??? so you could be making up all that shit???

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135370 Nov 18, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... wonder what he's pointing at with his 'pissed looking scowl'? the white house maybe?
He's God, He points everywhere
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135371 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you unbelievable retarded idiot.. "If I recall correctly"??? so you could be making up all that shit???
Listen up and learn something, flabby ass. When someone states "if I recall correctly" means that opens the door for a dumbass, such as yourself, to try and debate what I stated. Of course, you didn't attempt to debate the facts I presented but you did attempt to put the focus elsewhere so you wouldn't have to try to debate and fail yet again.

If I recall correctly the reward amount offered was 1 million bucks for proof. Maybe it was a higher amount or a lower amount but without looking up the actual dollar amount...that could possibly be a different amount hence the "If I recall correctly" statement.

Go to school much, uncle flabby ass scooter? lmao

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135372 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another highly intelligent kiddie "neener, neener, neener...I know I am but what are you" post by uncle flabby ass scooter. SOS, different day. lol
I'm sorry...wtf is a bimbo, too
better?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135373 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all flabby ass scooter. I enjoy watching you make a complete imbecile of yourself. I see you are still talking "boy bopping." Are old habits that hard for you to break, flabby ass? Maybe there's one of those 12-step programs that could help you out with your boy-bopping affliction-addiction. Ask RepugnantCON or the old OLD crow or the little limber twig friend of yours...I'm sure they have completed a few 12-step programs, for perverts, in their time. LMAO
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135374 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...wtf is a bimbo, too
better?
Whaaaaa...neener, neener, neener! Thought I would help your stupid ass out a little bit and post something your kind could actually comprehend.

You are doing a tad better tho. At least in this latest attempted reply you didn't mention your boy-bopping fetish this time. You're kinda gross and filthy and disgusting, uncle flabby. E for effort in trying to hang in a conversation that without spellcheck you probably couldn't spell half the words you post.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135375 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up and learn something, flabby ass. When someone states "if I recall correctly" means that opens the door for a dumbass, such as yourself, to try and debate what I stated. Of course, you didn't attempt to debate the facts I presented but you did attempt to put the focus elsewhere so you wouldn't have to try to debate and fail yet again.
If I recall correctly the reward amount offered was 1 million bucks for proof. Maybe it was a higher amount or a lower amount but without looking up the actual dollar amount...that could possibly be a different amount hence the "If I recall correctly" statement.
Go to school much, uncle flabby ass scooter? lmao
so, you're making it up as you go, also, how conservative

get back to me when you get some facts

yes, I go to school much

debate the facts you presented? haha
I concede that you once heard something on the radio, does that mean you win? and no, I'm not going to meet you.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135376 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all flabby ass scooter. I enjoy watching you make a complete imbecile of yourself. I see you are still talking "boy bopping." Are old habits that hard for you to break, flabby ass? Maybe there's one of those 12-step programs that could help you out with your boy-bopping affliction-addiction. Ask RepugnantCON or the old OLD crow or the little limber twig friend of yours...I'm sure they have completed a few 12-step programs, for perverts, in their time. LMAO
Sorry, but I'm not so little and I'm not into homo crap.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135377 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask them, but I really wanted to hear from a boy bopping expert, so I came to you.
Notice how all your posts to me mention my ass? hmmmm

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135378 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaa...neener, neener, neener! Thought I would help your stupid ass out a little bit and post something your kind could actually comprehend.
You are doing a tad better tho. At least in this latest attempted reply you didn't mention your boy-bopping fetish this time. You're kinda gross and filthy and disgusting, uncle flabby. E for effort in trying to hang in a conversation that without spellcheck you probably couldn't spell half the words you post.
I didn't mention it
BUT YOU DID!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135379 Nov 18, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I'm not so little and I'm not into homo crap.
that's what I've been trying to tell him...he's fixated on me...creepy.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135380 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're making it up as you go, also, how conservative
get back to me when you get some facts
yes, I go to school much
debate the facts you presented? haha
I concede that you once heard something on the radio, does that mean you win? and no, I'm not going to meet you.
Is this your way of sidestepping the actual issue? If you were so concerned you would look up the facts to see if I was wrong...but you haven't done that, have you? You just like accusing and justifying and distorting and focusing on anything other than the fact that you are a dumb ass. It's really not working out so well, is it, flabby? lol You've tried talking about bimbo's and boy-bopping and how wrong I might be...when all you have to do is research the issue and then you could post that I made everything up, right? But you don't wanna do that. LMAO How come? Sometimes I feel sort of bad for making so much fun of your dumb ass but not bad enough to stop making fun of your ignorant ass. lol
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135381 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you didn't mention it? You mentioned it. Now lie again, flabby. That should take the focus off of your stupidity. lol You would think, huh?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135382 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I've been trying to tell him...he's fixated on me...creepy.
He happens to be a she. Whut? Plan B? I bet all of your crazy personalities are going haywire...abort boy-bopping fixation accusation, abort, abort. Dumb ass down. Dumb ass down in need of help. Allow flabby ass personality to emerge for damage control. Over...and down and out.

Time to put down your toys and get to bed, little one,and get some rest if you are hoping to convince anyone that you are a 14 year old snot-nosed punk that still shits yellow. LMAO

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135383 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I've been trying to tell him...he's fixated on me...creepy.
I will stand to defend a persons right to love and marry whomever as long as its legal under our laws be they gay or straight.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135386 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you didn't mention it? You mentioned it. Now lie again, flabby. That should take the focus off of your stupidity. lol You would think, huh?
YOU said I didn't mention it.
"At least in this latest attempted reply you didn't mention your boy-bopping fetish this time."
I said, "BUT YOU DID"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#135388 Nov 18, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I will stand to defend a persons right to love and marry whomever as long as its legal under our laws be they gay or straight.
I agree, but if a person is exercising his or her legal right under the law, the 'right' shouldn't need to be defended.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min miss g 3,802
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Dalai Lama 72,679
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 53 min Cbutt 62,221
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr mjjcpa 34,867
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joyce 81,932
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Welfare Liberals 100,407
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 hr Big bad john 19,612
More from around the web