'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189914 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#134844 Nov 15, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Polls change.
So does the weather......so?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134845 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the 'make-up'
TINGLE
"will" BE
*HEAVENLY*
In Jesus' Name †
And AL's Girdle of Porkskin
and her Loin of Lard Stains
and her 'Helmet' of Big Bear (Google it)
Don't forget her Pantaloons of Profanity, Calvin. She's apparently abandoned Big Bear for a Silver Bullet. She no longer respects Big Bear's au-thoritiii ;D

Jethro still hasn't refilled his meds, I see. Good. I can use the laughs tonight.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134846 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
slammed ...???
ha ha ha ...
You just can NOT stand the "thought"
THAT "we" are ALL separate *Patriots*... can ya?
nutter jr...
)8~D>
YES, slammed. Look it up. Go let that one you call nutter slam your ass some more on your president bashing site. They appear to hate you over there, your sock minions can't change those bad icons back for you there like they do for you here. You circus clowns are so vain whining about meaningless icons.

are right....there are the AMERICAN PATRIOTS and then there is you American Jihad teabagger patriots. We know which one you idiots belong to.

Go suck your Jose' bottle and take your meds lush )8~D> batshit crazy loon. Calvin got you good on your nutjob jihad sites you post. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134847 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So does the weather......so?
I've never followed polls!

#134848 Nov 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it is higher than all you loser circus clown freaks put together. Keep trying teabagger SOCK.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Undoubtedly, RC Co-Cola. Jethro's repeated, grandiose denials are telling. Every time one of his socks(or "aliases", as he calls them) gets shot down, he shows up as "Testocles, Son of Scrote" to deny that he's Jethro.

Creepy. And not in a sexy, Christopher Walken kind of creepy. More of a pathetic, Gary Busey kind of creepy.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134849 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
still 400% more popular as republican politicians...he's good
Jan 1
website fixed and cancelled policies reinstated or replaced, then he's 800% more popular than republicans...
and it's back to Benghazi and Kenya
You forgot the birther crap. Yea, I see they are all giddy and their OLD bladder's are "leak"ing running down their leg like Chris Mathews....hahahaha PRICELESS.

Let them carry on wish, hoping, dreaming that it will FAIL. The only thing that will fail will be them getting elected...come 2014/2016.

Loser lemming tools. Funnier and more desperate by the minute.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

keep stomping crybabies...hahaha sure had some posts removed today.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#134850 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
What is it about this you libs don't understand?
On Tuesday, Quinnipiac University released a survey showing Obama’s approval rating bottoming out at 39%, with 54% disapproving of his performance. Recent polls from NBC/WSJ (42% approval), Pew Research (41% approval), and Gallup (42%) have also found his popularity sinking to a low point.
considering the website problems (where's Ari when you need him?) and the insurance cancellations, i think 42% looks pretty good
..what is the latest House Republicans approval ratings? 9 or 11 this week?

“I Walk On Water”

#134851 Nov 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget her Pantaloons of Profanity, Calvin. She's apparently abandoned Big Bear for a Silver Bullet. She no longer respects Big Bear's au-thoritiii ;D
Jethro still hasn't refilled his meds, I see. Good. I can use the laughs tonight.
lol, she went to the beach? one of these days, she's going to make it onto the houseboat. Well, she can dream, can't she.

“I Walk On Water”

#134852 Nov 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly, RC Co-Cola. Jethro's repeated, grandiose denials are telling. Every time one of his socks(or "aliases", as he calls them) gets shot down, he shows up as "Testocles, Son of Scrote" to deny that he's Jethro.
Creepy. And not in a sexy, Christopher Walken kind of creepy. More of a pathetic, Gary Busey kind of creepy.
you're killing me
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134853 Nov 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow. Good to see you visit the asylum. They are all crazy and giddy over the Obamacare AGAIN. hahaha I hate to guess what that silver bullet is...a beer, a toy she was calling chemtrail by mistake, a train...hahahaha

Oh arisocksisadumbass thinks I am going to go back through all those pages to look for where I called him out. You, ILIH, and Newport has done it every time he changes socks. I think he is so far off his meds he forgets which sock he is posting as and always, ALWAYS slips up like the dumbass he is. haha

Calvin gave me the best laugh so far, outside all the icon changing circus clowns and their delusions.

Hope you had a great day. I did. Shopped til I dropped. lol Just checking email, fb and what bullshit the loser lemmings are slinging tonight. Imposter freak and his obsession with racist comments has been reported. See he ran when everyone ganged up on him about his "hackerer" abilities. Too funny.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134854 Nov 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...good one. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#134855 Nov 15, 2013
Where's the Scotsman, damn, I'd love to buy him a drink...reminded me of Chris Hitchens schooling Marvin Olasky, (except Olasky didn't run tail tucked, in tatters), but tutored.
obamaisadumbASS

Johnson City, TN

#134857 Nov 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to see what meds I have filled soon! One of you liberal co--su--ers tried to get into my computer today! It didn't work (as you know). You committed a felony in doing so! Since it is across state lines, it's Federal. Topix will have to give your ass up, they have no choice! I am going to prosecute you both criminally and civilly, it will start Monday morning, and you will know where and when it ends! I went on about IP addresses and such, but never committed a crime, you did! Sorry about your bad goddamn luck!

“I Walk On Water”

#134858 Nov 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest laugh so far. That is PRICELESS.
Good one Calvin. Great posts slamming the arisockisadumbass freak, jboy, and the loons.
Happy weekend.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
thank you, good to see you on, wish Unc would pop in, he'd love their 'storm before the calm' giddiness
obamaisadumbASS

Johnson City, TN

#134859 Nov 15, 2013
All doors are closed behind me!
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

#134860 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems they ARE going to get 'worse' then better!
What about that ...
0 needs to be removed and ALL his laws REPEALED!
While getting rid of rino's & rats!
THEN it will get better!
what say ye?
personally, I have lost faith in our government as a whole. blame it on dems or pubs. it doesn't matter. who really is the best man, or woman, for the job? it seems as if though no one is. we as a people have become just as divided as Washington. what ever happened to "united we stand divided we fall". I try to see the picture being painted here and still can't figure out what i'm seeing. all I know is that I don't like it. is this how we honor the men who have fought and died to protect us and our freedoms. do we tread on the blood-blood soaked battlefield we call OUR country without knowledge and appreciation of whos blood was spilled and why. people gave their lives then so we could have today. this is how we honor them. by fighting amongst each other. how did our constitution and bill of right become an excuse to so many. a tool for an election. once upon it was a reason. and americans we're willing to die to for it. no, I don't believe in government anymore. but I do love my country. every election you here one opinions of who should be elected and then, well into his term, you hear them make their excuses as to why he screwed up. in the end no one agrees as to why he or what he screwed up because all they see is red and blue instead of red, white and blue. we have gotten caught up in helping them paint little pictures that almost always fades that we've lost focus of the big picture we are supposed to be painting together. maybe that's why it looks so ugly. united we stand, divided we fall. what say ye?

#134861 Nov 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow. Good to see you visit the asylum. They are all crazy and giddy over the Obamacare AGAIN. hahaha I hate to guess what that silver bullet is...a beer, a toy she was calling chemtrail by mistake, a train...hahahaha
Oh arisocksisadumbass thinks I am going to go back through all those pages to look for where I called him out. You, ILIH, and Newport has done it every time he changes socks. I think he is so far off his meds he forgets which sock he is posting as and always, ALWAYS slips up like the dumbass he is. haha
Calvin gave me the best laugh so far, outside all the icon changing circus clowns and their delusions.
Hope you had a great day. I did. Shopped til I dropped. lol Just checking email, fb and what bullshit the loser lemmings are slinging tonight. Imposter freak and his obsession with racist comments has been reported. See he ran when everyone ganged up on him about his "hackerer" abilities. Too funny.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Good to see you too, RC. I'm out in a few minutes - it's almost time for "Grimm"!

Yes, our Calvin is wicked funny and like you said, smarter than all of them put together.

It doesn't take much to make Jethro run. The other night he tried to skeeve me out and make me think he had my IP and my street address. Of course, he couldn't produce either one. Wingnut.

Ok, time to make some popcorn and settle in front of the tv. If I don't see you later, probably see you tomorrow.

“I Walk On Water”

#134862 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
we know you're in the closet, Gayto, two reasons, now.

“I Walk On Water”

#134863 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to see what meds I have filled soon! One of you liberal co--su--ers tried to get into my computer today! It didn't work (as you know). You committed a felony in doing so! Since it is across state lines, it's Federal. Topix will have to give your ass up, they have no choice! I am going to prosecute you both criminally and civilly, it will start Monday morning, and you will know where and when it ends! I went on about IP addresses and such, but never committed a crime, you did! Sorry about your bad goddamn luck!
so, sue me

#134864 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
I don't doubt that they are. Barred, locked and shatter-proof glassed. Visiting hours are over on the psych unit, aren't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min OBAMA the USAs BE... 102,159
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 47 min Corrupt Democrat 17,906
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 58 min WhoaBuddy 69,715
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr memine 763
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr hillbilly 80,077
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Skidmarks 19,883
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 13 hr Bobby 322
More from around the web