'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289138 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#133643 Nov 8, 2013
coalminer wrote:
I am going to tell you something i beleive when you get one segment of people depending on the government for there suport they lose any interest in bettering themselfs. Just look around clay county how many families have for many generations depended on foodstamps and that onced a month check, never offering to make an effort to leaver hear go where they good jobs, pushing there kids to make something out of themselfs but yet they tech them how to go into a wefare office act like they mentally ill or someother nonsense just to keep drawing and don't tell me it don't happen i know better. If a person really wants to better themselfs theres always a way you just have to have the will power to do it. As for social security if it was used for what it suposed to it be fine but how do people draw it and have never worked a day anywhere thats not social security but yet they use what they cut from working people just for that purpose. I know they always be a certain part of our country that will scam, weasel around and do anything to keep from working but i got one message for you Our Father knows and beleive you me he will show what he thinks of that when you stand before that judgement seat one day and it will be sad.
Here's a GREAT one ...
NOT nutter,'either'...

See ya ...

~-~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#133644 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For REAL ...
IF 'it' had noticed and REALLY read my post ...
IT would have 'noticed'
AL didn't SAY/type a word ...
It WAS Patrick Henry
that SAID all that!
THOSE were his *words*
NOT 'mine'...
Keep on KEEPING ON !!!
Boo Yah
;~)
Are you AMJ?
Did Patrick Henry write about the 1930's economy?
LMAO he wasn't even talking to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133645 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you AMJ?
AMJ wrote:
Reps.one frase.Reapeal an Replace.when are ever gonna do anything for the people.we had,em for 8 years.what did they do for anybody but themselves.lied started a horrible.unneeded war let wallstreet rob everybody and their mother.worst Econmey since the 1930s depression.an AL.says they,ve tried everything?meant when are they ever gonna do anything for this Nation.besides try to win the next Election.an that's not working for them.whenever they learn to lose.these Right wing Extream tea partyers.such as ted cruz.they could see more favorable Results.learn from these stupid mistakes.people don,t like this style.of Republicans.notice chris Christy.win he put the people before the politics.now some may not like this but the world does not turn on your fingertips.once again Learn from these mistakes.
==========
The REAL AL types:

Not gone yet!
Figured THAT would bring' em out :D

"AL.says" said AMJ
WHAT PART of THIS did YOU not READ?!?

ya "dumchit"
^_~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133646 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Was THIS 'you' nutterjr?
Way back then ...
tee hee hee
Rand Paul fixes 'teeth'...???
ha ha ha ha ha ...
Maaaaaan what a "voter"
WE
have
HERE!
;~)
-n-
he GOT
THESE 'idjits buttons' USED on it :D
Judged:Agree4Interesting3Brill iant3
yaHoo ...
Ride 'em Cowboy ...
)8~D>
SEE how judging RULES
tee hee hee ...
Rand Paul is a Ophthalmologist that couldn't get certified, so he certified himself.
He is a person who thinks he is above playing by the rules. He thinks plagiarism is just a technical error and people who call him out for it are just being mean.
Joe Biden did it once and it cost him his candidacy for President.
Rand Paul has done it dozens of times in both his speeches and his books. Even his hometown paper has called him out and the Washington Times has dropped him as a columnist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133647 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is a Ophthalmologist that couldn't get certified, so he certified himself.
He is a person who thinks he is above playing by the rules. He thinks plagiarism is just a technical error and people who call him out for it are just being mean.
Rand Paul has done it dozens of times in both his speeches and his books. Even his hometown paper has called him out and the Washington Times has dropped him as a columnist.
Ophthalmologist

What is THAT ...

Sure "ain't" no TEETH fixer!
May YOU need one so you 'can' READ my posts!

)8~D>
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#133648 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bake a pie. Eat a pie.

1960s "icon" Martin Luther King plagiarized most of his doctoral disseration and he remains a saint to the politically correct crowd

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133649 Nov 8, 2013
Rand Paul has another problem
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

LMAO this idiot thinks he is too good for rules.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133650 Nov 8, 2013
Joe Biden did it once and it cost him his candidacy for President... said THE dumchit

Didn't KEEP him "away" from the VP position tho ...

Did IT???

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133651 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ophthalmologist
What is THAT ...
Sure "ain't" no TEETH fixer!
May YOU need one so you 'can' READ my posts!
)8~D>
Never mentioned anything about teeth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133652 Nov 8, 2013
Come on ... BRING 'it' to ME!
ya can't ...

YOU "ain't" GOT 'it'
NEVER had 'it'...!!!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133653 Nov 8, 2013
the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bake a pie. Eat a pie.
1960s "icon" Martin Luther King plagiarized most of his doctoral disseration and he remains a saint to the politically correct crowd
Hey Tempe ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133654 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mentioned anything about teeth.
I did :D

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133655 Nov 8, 2013
Rand Paul threatens to pack up his toys and go home if people keeps picking on him.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/06/1253...

"I can go back to being a doctor anytime, if theyíre tired of me. Iíll go back to being a doctor, and Iíll be perfectly content.Ē

LMAO The single BIGGEST idiot in the Senate.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133656 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Joe Biden did it once and it cost him his candidacy for President... said THE dumchit
Didn't KEEP him "away" from the VP position tho ...
Did IT???
;~)
I know math is hard for you so I will repeat. He did it ONCE, and quickly apologized. Paul did it dozens of times and insisted he was being picked on by "haters".

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133657 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Bake a pie. Eat a pie.
What political office does he hold?
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133659 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you AMJ?
And there we have it, from the man who knows everything! Why he can even read the language of AMJ, and determine who he was talking too? My God this man, this hero! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? well no bygod, it's Newport Guy!!!!!!
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#133660 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What political office does he hold?
A deceased violent terrorist with an unsavory history of anti American activity in the 1960s
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#133661 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tempe ;~)
Greetings to you!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133662 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
A deceased violent terrorist with an unsavory history of anti American activity in the 1960s
I seem to remember him a bit differently, but what does he have to do with Rand Paul's serial thievery?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133663 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>Greetings to you!
I give
*BLESSINGS to ya*
back

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 112,270
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weepy 101,859
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 4 hr The Real Morgan 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 hr mEAT me in st louie 110,164
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mon FARTS 1,076
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Mon Ralphie 9
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Mon Delbert Stanley 2,543
More from around the web