'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132254 Oct 30, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius apologizes for the problems facing the healthcare.gov website at a House hearing Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, Obama's top health official, Kathleen Sebelius, apologized during a congressional hearing for the flawed launch of Healthcare.gov , the glitch-riddled online portal for health insurance registration.
Another giant difference between the two laws is the especially contentious political climate in Washington. While Republicans in Congress shut down the government in an effort to defund Obamacare, the Massachusetts law had bipartisan support.
Romney, who made repealing and replacing the ACA one of the main tenants of his 2012 presidential campaign, issued a statement maintaining that “a single state should not be grafted onto the entire country.”
If Obama has learned from the Massachusetts model, Romney said,“the installation of the program would not have been a frustrating embarrassment.”
Throughout his speech, Obama also competed with hecklers shouting at him to stop the Keystone XL Pipeline and address climate change.
"This the wrong rally, we had the climate change rally back in the summer," the president told the group.
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/...
Great speech. Lying CONS hate that it will succeed just in time for elections. Love it.
OBAMACARE is better than GOPNOCARE
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Do you really think you have anything to say that needs to be continued? NO ONE GIVES A GODDAMN, you idiot!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#132255 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not even know the concept of this quote.
That widow IS a great comparison of the NEEDY in this Country.
Even though she "needed it" herself, and it shows
She GAVE her last 'money' to SHOW her LOVE for God.
Therefore since she did GIVE
It shows she IS a 'giver'...
NOT a 'taker'...
She "wanted" to pay her own way.
It SHOWS her TRUE HEART!
A 'giver' NOT a 'taker'
~~~~~~~~~~
GREAT comparison of the TAKERS of today.
They are ALL gimme, gimme, gimme!
Freeloaders!
More, more, more!
WE need MORE with HEART like her!
Then we'd HAVE a BETTER Country!
Instead of TAKERS like
-you & your ILK!-
"Taking" from the 'poor' to
SPREAD the wealth around.
Trickle down.
-Taking- the KEY word!
Her story IS about GIVING!
Out of the GOODNESS of her HEART!
Christian Conservatives *DO THAT*
That's WHY there are 'charities' in this Country!
The *CHRISTIAN* people!
You & your ILK are just BLIND to it!
No the concept of what that verse refers to is above your comprehension skills. It makes what you posted wrong.The Rich pay dollar wise more taxes but the middle class pay more percentage wise. If you could understand what Jesus was trying to teach then you would understand the middle class pays more. i.e. Mitt and what was his 13% tax rate for example.
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132256 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No the concept of what that verse refers to is above your comprehension skills. It makes what you posted wrong.The Rich pay dollar wise more taxes but the middle class pay more percentage wise. If you could understand what Jesus was trying to teach then you would understand the middle class pays more. i.e. Mitt and what was his 13% tax rate for example.
It actually means what it says! Very clear, very simple! Your take will not help you on judgement day, I have so many things I have to face the same day, I don't care! Who are you to inject your stupidty and politics into it?

Location hidden

#132257 Oct 30, 2013
jdohe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you deny that chemicals cause cancer? Also, why are you so furious? What is its origin? Just asking.:)
No denying chemicals can cause cancer. I just like facts. And the facts are the occurrence of cancers found in the US population have decreased over the past decade.
Jets have left contrails since 1945. The same nut cases that believe this crap about the governments "secret" plans to kill us all with chemtrails are the same that suffer from mental illness in psychiatric hospitals. UFOs, Big Foot, Radio Mind Control Waves, Chemtrails it's all the same. Just a mental illness coming out in different forms. OZ is only one medical exam away from the nut house.
FootNote: Notice on all her post about chemtrails is the fact that she says it rains the next day. Why is that? To crazy people it's the government spaying. To any logical thinking person it's because contrails require moisture in the air to be made. Moisture in the air causing rain. So of course more contrails will be seen before it rains.
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132258 Oct 30, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually means what it says! Very clear, very simple! Your take will not help you on judgement day, I have so many things I have to face the same day, I don't care! Who are you to inject your stupidty and politics into it?
Did I make you servants of the "Antichrist" mad? I sure as hell hope so! It's not your hero, the Obamachrist, but he is helping! Just not smart enough!
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#132259 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What cable company?
He or his employer is lying. Employers (along with the coverage they provide) are not affected until 2015.
So the 800 thousand people in New Jersey who received notices from their health care carriers that they would have no coverage as of January 2014 are lying as well?
Or the 300K in Florida?
Or the 160K in California?

And on and on it goes.
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132260 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No denying chemicals can cause cancer. I just like facts. And the facts are the occurrence of cancers found in the US population have decreased over the past decade.
Jets have left contrails since 1945. The same nut cases that believe this crap about the governments "secret" plans to kill us all with chemtrails are the same that suffer from mental illness in psychiatric hospitals. UFOs, Big Foot, Radio Mind Control Waves, Chemtrails it's all the same. Just a mental illness coming out in different forms. OZ is only one medical exam away from the nut house.
FootNote: Notice on all her post about chemtrails is the fact that she says it rains the next day. Why is that? To crazy people it's the government spaying. To any logical thinking person it's because contrails require moisture in the air to be made. Moisture in the air causing rain. So of course more contrails will be seen before it rains.
Hey big guy! I have personally seen a UFO, and belive bigfoot is likely too exist! And just FYI, psychiatric hospitals outside the penal system don't exist! Keep up! This is 2013.
OZombies

United States

#132261 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What cable company?
He or his employer is lying. Employers (along with the coverage they provide) are not affected until 2015.
I can't give company name and everyone is not delayed. Some companies read Obamacare and know what's in it...!
OZombies

United States

#132262 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No denying chemicals can cause cancer. I just like facts. And the facts are the occurrence of cancers found in the US population have decreased over the past decade.
Because we didn't see this 'trails' before, we didn't have rain but only since we start seeing this 'trails' we have rain, right?
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#132263 Oct 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Law abiding citizens do have permits for their weapons. What about gang members, mentally ill,
criminals, etc. how are you going to get them to go for criminal background check? What's wrong with people? Where did common sense go? Really ...!!
Did you ever hear of "black market", internet etc?
Boston terrorists got their weapons trough internet and assembled it themselves.
GOT common sense?
Most likely ,try another US false flag op, think who benefits from all this?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132264 Oct 30, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 800 thousand people in New Jersey who received notices from their health care carriers that they would have no coverage as of January 2014 are lying as well?
Or the 300K in Florida?
Or the 160K in California?
And on and on it goes.
Your numbers come from where?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132265 Oct 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't give company name and everyone is not delayed. Some companies read Obamacare and know what's in it...!
ALL employers are delayed.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132266 Oct 30, 2013
"Personal" Health Insurance
Concerning a particular person and his or her private business, interests, or activities; intimate: I have something personal to tell you.

Looks like the US Congress and USSC have forgotten what the ruling was in Roe v. Wade (Privacy).

Location hidden

#132267 Oct 30, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big guy! I have personally seen a UFO, and belive bigfoot is likely too exist! And just FYI, psychiatric hospitals outside the penal system don't exist! Keep up! This is 2013.
Now that's funny. The only thing you do NOT believe in (psych. hospital) is the only real thing that does exist. hahahahahhaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
http://westernstatehospital.ky.gov/
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#132268 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numbers come from where?
Really?

Even NBC and CBS are to the point that they can't run interference for Oblamer on this one.

Every liberal rag sheet in the nation,including the NY and LA Times,can't hide these facts.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#132269 Oct 30, 2013
http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/techno...

INDIAN SCIENTISTS SET TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL RAIN
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132270 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL employers are delayed.
And that is your braging point? All huge corporations get a break, and the American People (who work), don't? Your welfare riders, ride free ( you must belong to that class ). You are a big talker, yet this is what you argue???? Did you get your GED in prison?
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132271 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny. The only thing you do NOT believe in (psych. hospital) is the only real thing that does exist. hahahahahhaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
http://westernstatehospital.ky.gov/
So..... Prove they do!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132272 Oct 30, 2013
Now if there isn't any expectations of privacy, then each state can ban abortion in its entirety.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#132273 Oct 30, 2013
No one heard today Obama saying...
"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" or you can keep your doctor, period"?

Was he lying before, just asking ...??
Or, maybe he didn't know, like Benghazi, AP, IRS,
F&F, NSA, etc. etc.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min Stray- Dog 3,370
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min bacon hater 68,813
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min Welfare Liberals 99,958
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Cbutt 59,857
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 30 min Not Landrieu 4,549
Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... 42 min Reader 2
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blazing 420 All Day 16,014
More from around the web