'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,763)

Showing posts 115,241 - 115,260 of138,365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet still paid a lower rate than most of the middle class.
Just proves how unfair out tax system is.
Do you really think he overpays when his Taxes aren't up to public scrutiny? Do you think all the wealthy overpay? That they don't have accountants making sure they get EVERY deduction possible?
LMAO you fail to see that your own post shows how unbalanced the tax system is.
You must be a very blissful person :D
Don't forget that people like Mitt Romney, Warren Buffet and others employ many like us that need jobs ...they reinvest and without them, can you ever have worked for poor guy ??

Try other countries that don't have rich and companies and what kind of life you have, when you work for the government that controls everything. Trust me you don't want to know.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Newport Guy ...!!!!!
Thank you :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet still paid a lower rate than most of the middle class.
Just proves how unfair out tax system is.
Do you really think he overpays when his Taxes aren't up to public scrutiny? Do you think all the wealthy overpay? That they don't have accountants making sure they get EVERY deduction possible?
LMAO you fail to see that your own post shows how unbalanced the tax system is.
You must be a very blissful person :D
$$$ Amount of his PAID in
IS
one heluva LOT more than yours!

You get the percentage(incentives)
KNOCKED off
the farther you go
UP
the Pay Scale

dumchit!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=V rsac+pictures#biv=i%7C2%3Bd%7C k6ZzQujyOPUx4M%3A
This is my 'birth' town back home...!!!!!
It's so beautiful and peaceful looking. Do you get to go back for visits?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Newport Guy ...!!!!!
He's LYING Z!
That is not used here as often as in BIG cities ...
Different culture.

Unless he's handicapped ...

;~)
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :)
You're Welcome ...!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Syl, you gd Liar pos.
You are a empty headed parking lot lizard.Do you have to pay taxes on your earnings?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's LYING Z!
Different culture.
;~)
I don't know AL...that's why I asked?

I know, that sometimes I take public transportation if I go to Los Angeles because it's faster. Or, when I'm driving I and get phone call I will wait till I get home. Texting and driving ...
NEVER ...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ohyeaaaaaa wrote:
If you like your kool-aid, you can keep your kool-aid.
The sweetness you taste is lead.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that people like Mitt Romney, Warren Buffet and others employ many like us that need jobs ...they reinvest and without them, can you ever have worked for poor guy ??
Try other countries that don't have rich and companies and what kind of life you have, when you work for the government that controls everything. Trust me you don't want to know.
I understand your premise, but your examples are poor ones (both get most their incomes from capital investments).
The rich tend to hold on to the majority of their income while the middle class and the poor tend to put the majority of their income right back into the economy buying goods and services.
Which do you think creates more jobs?
It is a myth that the rich and major corporations are out there trying to create jobs. It is just the opposite. Their jobs are to make as much profit possible. To produce as much as possible, as cheaply as possible. In other words make as much as possible while creating as few jobs as possible.
The three ways you counter this is to create more demand (the poor and middle class spending), regulate and provide tax incentives for hiring.
I have nothing against being rich, I hope to be rich myself. That said we owe them nothing. They owe us for providing an environment that enabled them to become rich.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so beautiful and peaceful looking. Do you get to go back for visits?
Yes I did SYL...people go to town sit outside and have cup of coffee or something to drink and have just simple conversation. You know almost everybody. Going to buy groceries or to farmers market, you dress nice, hair and everything.

In September they have grape harvest festival for a week celebration. People come from neighboring countries.
In middle of town gas company setup grills so you can buy sausage, meat, and make it yourself.

It's beautiful and very peaceful.

Next time I'll go, like to buy leather shoes, to die for. Nice, soft and very comfy.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
$$$ Amount of his PAID in
IS
one heluva LOT more than yours!
You get the percentage(incentives)
KNOCKED off
the farther you go
UP
the Pay Scale
dumchit!
Not as a percentage of my income.
You totally missed the point as usual.
(LOL Lile explaining particle physics to a five year old).

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's LYING Z!
Different culture.
;~)
So because you don't use the bus means I don't?
Typical.
Thinks the whole world lives like they do.
By the way a LOT of people in the Greater Cincinnati area use the bus (Note the "Newport" in my name..

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as a percentage of my income.
You totally missed the point as usual.
(LOL Lile explaining particle physics to a five year old).
(LOL Like explaining particle physics to a five year old)
:-P simple typo this time.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your premise, but your examples are poor ones (both get most their incomes from capital investments).
The rich tend to hold on to the majority of their income while the middle class and the poor tend to put the majority of their income right back into the economy buying goods and services.
Which do you think creates more jobs?
It is a myth that the rich and major corporations are out there trying to create jobs. It is just the opposite. Their jobs are to make as much profit possible. To produce as much as possible, as cheaply as possible. In other words make as much as possible while creating as few jobs as possible.
The three ways you counter this is to create more demand (the poor and middle class spending), regulate and provide tax incentives for hiring.
I have nothing against being rich, I hope to be rich myself. That said we owe them nothing. They owe us for providing an environment that enabled them to become rich.
Why is then, when corporate taxes are so high and all other taxes going up, more and more companies are leaving country, Hollywood, CA filming outside of state even country?
THERE IS NO ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT RICH...!!
They are going to countries when the corporate taxes going to be much lover, rich going to be richer and "you" even poorer. NO RICH NO JOB...!!
Do you like this America now or America when factories and shops use to be on almost every corner? VERY SIMPLE ...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's LYING Z!
Different culture.
;~)
You people in Danville dont cotton to our big city ideas up north?
Yes we use buses. Actually we use two huge interwoven systems Tank (northern Ky ) and Metro (Cinncinati), and yes, both are very popular.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is then, when corporate taxes are so high and all other taxes going up, more and more companies are leaving country, Hollywood, CA filming outside of state even country?
They are going to countries when the corporate taxes going to be much lover, rich going to be richer and "you" even poorer. NO RICH NO JOB...!!
Do you like this America now or America when factories and shops use to be on almost every corner? VERY SIMPLE ...!!
NO corporations or business has EVERY left because of taxes. Taxes are paid on profits. They leave for cheap labor (and they are coming back. Tell you something?).

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya. Once again, I like the rich. Have no problem with them.
I agree that the rich play an important part in our economy.
I just want them to pay their share (as do people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett).
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know AL...that's why I asked?
I know, that sometimes I take public transportation if I go to Los Angeles because it's faster. Or, when I'm driving I and get phone call I will wait till I get home. Texting and driving ...
NEVER ...
I know :)
You caught him and he couldn't admit it on here.

I NEVER do it. I pull over too
IF
I have to.
I will talk tho :)

He's FAKE as a 3 dollar bill.

;~)
OZombies

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO corporations or business has EVERY left because of taxes. Taxes are paid on profits. They leave for cheap labor (and they are coming back. Tell you something?).
I hope they're coming back. A lot of Americans need jobs, economy is really bad.

Remember, taxes going up, so as everything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,241 - 115,260 of138,365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••