'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269735 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#132019 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers are the MEMBERS of the 'Tea Party'.
Regardless what you call them, still waiting for that poll.
T - Taxed
E - Enough
A - Already

Party

~-~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132020 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That "I"
and
MILLIONS like ME
Are getting TIRED of it!
eh?
Tells me 'something' that you're NOT!
You must be ONE that is! A 'thief'...
CRIMINAL!
uh huh ...
Once again you are stating the obvious.
There are thieves. You don't like thieves. None of us do.
What has that to do with the discussion?
Are you in your small minded way trying to say the system isn't perfect?
Again, DUH! What system is?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132021 Oct 29, 2013
Post #202275 8 hrs ago

Newport Guy wrote:
You would have to ask the mods but it could be anything from off topic to spam (spam is my guess for the youtube links).
I suggest a reading of the Topix T.O.S.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

huntcoyotes wrote:
“gun control takes two hands”
outdoors
Since: Mar 13

IF offtopic posts were being deleted, 95% of this forum would vanish...

In relation to WHAT you posted to ME !!!

)8~D>

Seems I have another 'friend'...
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132022 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare is available to all people over 65 whether they worked or not.
I've already posted this and yes Medicare is available for those over 65 and disabled no matter how old you are ...YES we know, but not SS...only if you're RETIRED at least 62-1/2...

I was talking earlier for those that ever held pay check do know that you have DEDUCTIONS for SS and Medicare, ok Newport Guy ...??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132023 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
T - Taxed
E - Enough
A - Already
Party
~-~
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
William Shakespeare

"No matter what you call it, Sh!t still stinks"
Newport Guy

In other words, Tea Party, TeaBaggers, The Koch brother's sheep, regardless what you call them, they are still just a dying breed of idiots.
Ohyeaaaaaa

United States

#132024 Oct 29, 2013
If you like your kool-aid, you can keep your kool-aid.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132025 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Post #202275 8 hrs ago
Newport Guy wrote:
You would have to ask the mods but it could be anything from off topic to spam (spam is my guess for the youtube links).
I suggest a reading of the Topix T.O.S.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
huntcoyotes wrote:
“gun control takes two hands”
outdoors
Since: Mar 13
IF offtopic posts were being deleted, 95% of this forum would vanish...
In relation to WHAT you posted to ME !!!
)8~D>
Seems I have another 'friend'...
Which part of "You would have to ask the mods" or "(spam is my guess for the youtube links)" did you fail to understand?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132026 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already posted this and yes Medicare is available for those over 65 and disabled no matter how old you are ...YES we know, but not SS...only if you're RETIRED at least 62-1/2...
I was talking earlier for those that ever held pay check do know that you have DEDUCTIONS for SS and Medicare, ok Newport Guy ...??
Ok.
I was merely attempting to clarify that you needed to have ever worked to draw Medicare.
Yonder

Toledo, OH

#132028 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
T - Taxed
E - Enough
A - Already
Party
~-~
It's hard to believe there are people out there that think more taxes will solve the problem.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#132030 Oct 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are an entitlement moron. It's our own money being returned to us without interest. Well except for the illegals that are signing up that never paid a dime in.
Actually in the average life time a person will draw out more than $220K than they paid in just on Medicare. So BS on it being your money because that doesn't include the average $72K more back in SS. Illegals do not draw SS or Medicare. But until the tax Law changed a year ago the rich like Mitt never paid a dime into the system due to their income being capital gains.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132031 Oct 29, 2013
Ohyeaaaaaa wrote:
If you like your kool-aid, you can keep your kool-aid.
Yup, that one hurt the President.
Its not as bad as the Teabaggers would have you believe as only a very small percentage of people with insurance buy it on their own. Most people get it through their employers, roughly 5% and about 50% will get cancelled (because of not meeting minimums) meaning less than 3% of the population will be affected.
Still, ANY misrepresentation is bad.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132032 Oct 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the gays have left the liberal stupidity and joined as American again. Great.
No I am saying that I am waiting for that poll that says 42% of people identify with the Tea Party (teabaggers).

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132033 Oct 29, 2013
Yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe there are people out there that think more taxes will solve the problem.
It's hard to believe that there are people out there who believe that the rich paying their share wouldn't help.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132034 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that there are people out there who believe that the rich paying their share wouldn't help.
Our CONgress will tell you they need more money, more taxes and will never have enough ...
that is our greedy politicians. But, how many of them have money overseas just to avoid paying taxes. Loopholes that NO money hungry politicians LIKE to close, EVER...

How many of this CONS will give up their CADILLAC health plan and go on OBAMACARE ...
or give up 72% of their healthcare subsidies ...??

How naive people can be and believe such CRAP ?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132035 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
I was merely attempting to clarify that you needed to have ever worked to draw Medicare.
Sorry, "needed" should be needn
't.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132036 Oct 29, 2013
uhg NEEDN"T!!!
I really should toss my phone.
Oh well, be home in a few .
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#132037 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
uhg NEEDN"T!!!
I really should toss my phone.
Oh well, be home in a few .
You are not driving while posting, I hope...?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132038 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Our CONgress will tell you they need more money, more taxes and will never have enough ...
that is our greedy politicians. But, how many of them have money overseas just to avoid paying taxes. Loopholes that NO money hungry politicians LIKE to close, EVER...
How many of this CONS will give up their CADILLAC health plan and go on OBAMACARE ...
or give up 72% of their healthcare subsidies ...??
How naive people can be and believe such CRAP ?
I agree in part.
In order not to need more taxes we need to make cuts. The obvious place to make cuts is to the most wasteful of the big three expenditures, the military.
Yes there is waste in all three but the military spends the most unnecessary money,
Since the chances of any meaningful cuts to the military are slim to none (republicans will dress any significant cuts as "weakening our defenses", "denying our troops needed equipment" or "unpatriotic". None of which are supported by any empirical evidence), the only solution left is an increase in revenue.
Regardless whether you are increasing revenues or just balancing the system the tax burden should fall mostly with those that benefit most from the support and infrastructure that our taxes provide. The rich.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132039 Oct 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Actually in the average life time a person will draw out more than $220K than they paid in just on Medicare. So BS on it being your money because that doesn't include the average $72K more back in SS. Illegals do not draw SS or Medicare. But until the tax Law changed a year ago the rich like Mitt never paid a dime into the system due to their income being capital gains.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2...
==========

The *RICH* as you say
ALWAYS pay MORE in taxes!

Simply because they 'MAKE MORE'
AND
HAVE more
to be TAXED!

And you WHINE over the amount you pay!

Mitt & Ann
PAID *MILLIONS* last year!

PLUS gave MILLIONS to CHARITIES!

What did you pay ???

A few THOUSAND ...

you DO NOT have a "LICK of sense" ...

cry
cry
cry
CRY ba bee!

la wa la waaaa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

==========
Mitt Romney Paid More Taxes Than Required ...

By not using all the available deductions, he paid an additional $500,000 to the federal government.

Reid claimed[LIED!!!] in July that he had heard Romney didn't pay any taxes for the past 10 years, an accusation that prompted the Romney campaign to respond at the time that there was never a year Romney paid $0 in taxes. But the accusation still managed to perpetuate the pressure on the GOP candidate to release more financial information.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/romney-pa...

byron-m-allen
Romney voluntarily overpaid his taxes. How many rich Democrats screaming about taxes have overpaid the IRS? NONE.. Is seems they scream about what OTHERS should pay, but they could have just written a check and sent it in. Can you spell HYPOCRITES ?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132040 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not driving while posting, I hope...?????
Not at all, I use public transportation whenever possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 min Believer 828
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min what did u disagr... 103,909
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,821
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 101,547
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) May 16 IONU 8,705
More from around the web