'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289189 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#130088 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be brought up by the house after the SCOTUS has rules on it.
Please see the ACA!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Try to let that sink in before you type and prove yourself even more ignorant than you already are.
You're as stupid as the tool that was here using my name.
Heh
We owned that imbecile too..... His coward ass finally stopped coming here because of the embarrassment.
LMAO!!! Know it or not, the USSC does not have the final say, the Constitution does, after all it has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of government and all three must abide by its law.
Uncle Tab

United States

#130089 Oct 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>They are some really low IQrs. Glad they are the MINORITY and will have to suck it up AGAIN come 2014/2016. The birther crap is laughable. Such desperation.

Hey the moon is full so I bet the socks and the loons have a meltdown or two in store for us this weekend. hahaha

You may be right about Crow but it seems she would have stopped in. Hope she isn't sick. The crazy weather has many suffering colds, flu, sinus and allergy problems. Maybe she will stop in later. Sure wish our other buddies would come back to, but probably just got sick of the madness and SOS here by these loser lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
What else can they bring up? They got their asses handed to them last night, we've debunked every lie they copy and past here from WND, dailycaller, Fox, they HAVE to go to the birther issue.

They're going to make 100% sure he can't run in 2016!

:-D

Imbeciles!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130090 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't achieve the 0% I'm sorry to say...... Look at the low IQ repubs here.... They'd let this country burn to the ground and let China take over before they stand up and do the right thing. Very ignorant.
And as both you and I have said many times, if ACA is so bad, why don't the repubs just wait til the goverment numbers come out and then prove their point that way?
Oh..... Never mind.... They know its successful and that will never happen.
LOL, you are right, they may make history again by having a minus ten or more before the election. Especially when the ACA kinks are ironed out and running smoother making liars out of them once again. That is those idiots worse nightmare. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#130092 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Violations of the Constitution accomplished by the USSC doesn't make law.
The USSC does not have the final say, the final say belongs to the Constitution as brought by the house.
I guess you don't grasp what the SUPREME Court means.

I'll let that sink in a bit..... I doubt you'll catch on. But, as I've said many times, it's fun to watch

Dale

Wichita, KS

#130097 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't grasp what the SUPREME Court means.
I'll let that sink in a bit..... I doubt you'll catch on. But, as I've said many times, it's fun to watch
LMAO!!!
Section 2.
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution.........
Now if you want you can read Wong Kim Ark v. US and see what law the court was using when they ruled on citizenship, it sure wasn't the 14th amendment of the Constitution, it was English Common Law, we haven't use that since Apr 8, 1866 with the introduction of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which later became the 14th amendment.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130099 Oct 17, 2013
Think I will go get drunk and smoke some dope, that way I can think like a liberal, or should I smoke dope first and then get drunk.
Hell, I figured it out, I can smoke dope while I am drinking.
Lookout!! I am going to be running the DNC!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#130100 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
Section 2.
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution.........
Now if you want you can read Wong Kim Ark v. US and see what law the court was using when they ruled on citizenship, it sure wasn't the 14th amendment of the Constitution, it was English Common Law, we haven't use that since Apr 8, 1866 with the introduction of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which later became the 14th amendment.
Which means nothing.

If congress or the house thought it was a issue.... They would have already done something. They make the laws.... SCOTUS interprets those laws.

But just for shits and giggles..... Again.... Why not list ANY elected official that agrees with you.

I know you're too stupid to realize you've lost this one.... But it's just fun.

Get owned on one name, get embarrassed, switch names... Get owned again.

You're pretty lonely aren't you? This the only interaction you have with people? Them making an idiot out of you?

And what lie did you catch me in? In sure I want get an answer, if I do get an answer, judging by your ignorance of the SUPREME Court being the highest law enforcer/interpreter of our land, I can't wait to see how you've spun what I said as being a lie. Lol

You're surprised why all of America thinks you're a joke?
Amazing you haven't caught on yet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130101 Oct 17, 2013
Olmsted Locks and Dam.==The budget request concentrates most of the anticipated annual revenues to one project, the Olmsted Locks and Dam project on the ...

https://www.google.com/search...

Committee Reports
112th Congress (2011-2012) <<---<<<
Senate Report 112-164

Senate Report 112-164 - ENERGY AND WATER DEVELOPMENT APPROPRIATIONS BILL, 2013
[ Olmsted Locks and Dam ]
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/cpquery/... ;

But as our David Fahrenthold reports,
the funding was actually requested by President Obama
and,
according to congressional sources from both parties,
wasn’t a McConnell project:

The project is called the Olmsted Locks and Dam. It is run by the Army Corps of Engineers and is supposed to help ease barge traffic on a busy stretch of the Ohio River.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Fear

Jamestown, KY

#130102 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over this a million times. You weak minded fools believe that because you're uneducated.
Just because Limbaugh and Beck say you'll lose your guns doesn't make it true.
That's why I have you the shoe answer..... It's not even an issue for the educated people who understand out gun rights will never be taken away. The weak minded folks believe that because.... Well, they're weak.
Regan had tougher gun laws than we have today.
Doom, gloom, and fear types.
Uncle, how blind/deceived you are or you're not telling the truth.
Uncle Tab

United States

#130103 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
Think I will go get drunk and smoke some dope, that way I can think like a liberal, or should I smoke dope first and then get drunk.
Hell, I figured it out, I can smoke dope while I am drinking.
Lookout!! I am going to be running the DNC!!!
Last time it was a ball game, now it's to smoke dope and drink. I'd guess you were already stoned and drunk from your ignorant posts.

Was wondering when you'd do the republican retreat.

Don't forget to let us know how many elected officials in either branch of goverment that agrees with you about Obamas citizenship.

Heh

Hurry back tool.
Uncle Tab

United States

#130104 Oct 17, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle, how blind/deceived you are or you're not telling the truth.
I'm not blind at all. You drones have been talking this same horseshit for years. Back when Clinton was president. Prove me wrong if you can, show ANY bill that democrats have put forward that says there is a gun grab.

You can't. So who's the blind one?

You fools fall for that fear, doom, and gloom BS every time.

It's pretty sad that you're so easily duped with fake gun grabs. Educate yourself.
Uncle Tab

United States

#130105 Oct 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Olmsted Locks and Dam.==The budget request concentrates most of the anticipated annual revenues to one project, the Olmsted Locks and Dam project on the ...

https://www.google.com/search...

Committee Reports
112th Congress (2011-2012) <<---<<<
Senate Report 112-164

Senate Report 112-164 - ENERGY AND WATER DEVELOPMENT APPROPRIATIONS BILL, 2013
[ Olmsted Locks and Dam ]
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/cpquery/... ;

But as our David Fahrenthold reports,
the funding was actually requested by President Obama
and,
according to congressional sources from both parties,
wasnÂ’t a McConnell project:

The project is called the Olmsted Locks and Dam. It is run by the Army Corps of Engineers and is supposed to help ease barge traffic on a busy stretch of the Ohio River.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
But was removed during the sequester. And McConnel threw it back in there to get a vote.

His personal interest was more important than our countries interest.

But like we didn't expect you idiots to tie ONE MORE thing to Obama.

Racist trash!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130107 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means nothing.
If congress or the house thought it was a issue.... They would have already done something. They make the laws.... SCOTUS interprets those laws.
But just for shits and giggles..... Again.... Why not list ANY elected official that agrees with you.
I know you're too stupid to realize you've lost this one.... But it's just fun.
Get owned on one name, get embarrassed, switch names... Get owned again.
You're pretty lonely aren't you? This the only interaction you have with people? Them making an idiot out of you?
And what lie did you catch me in? In sure I want get an answer, if I do get an answer, judging by your ignorance of the SUPREME Court being the highest law enforcer/interpreter of our land, I can't wait to see how you've spun what I said as being a lie. Lol
You're surprised why all of America thinks you're a joke?
Amazing you haven't caught on yet.
LMAO!!! See you can't rebut my post so you go into a spin cycle! Nice try, Scooter!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130108 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time it was a ball game, now it's to smoke dope and drink. I'd guess you were already stoned and drunk from your ignorant posts.
Was wondering when you'd do the republican retreat.
Don't forget to let us know how many elected officials in either branch of goverment that agrees with you about Obamas citizenship.
Heh
Hurry back tool.
LMAO!!! Ball game? You must be thinking of someone else, as for the remainder of you post, pure dicta.
Hugh JasoAl BBB

Cub Run, KY

#130109 Oct 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Please excuse me Dr Kno ...
For 'butting in'...
BUT ...
This is what I 'love' to DO!
SHOW them UP for the evil L~I~A~R~S they ARE!
~~~~~~~~~~
No 'american man' on there
NOR
Hugh Jasol ...
JUST "HUGE azzholes" ...
libTARDS and L~I~A~R~S
Like "I" said ;~)
'Other than' the *Patriots* of course ...
Comments (Page 5,667)
Showing post #'s 129173 - 129192
page:[ http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR... ]
Uncle Tab
Dr Kno
Uncle Tab
Uncle Tab
Dr Kno
Uncle Tab
OZombies
Dr Kno
Crow
Dr Kno
Uncle Tab
Dr Kno
Dr Kno
Uncle Tab
Crow
Barenaked Lady
Crow
Crow
wtf
E~A~S~Y
)8~D>
your ignorance really is mind blowing!
As I pointed out , in a very lengthy and (I thought) informative post. Our exchange went on for several pages. Funny you chose the page I wasn't on.
Sorry, im not here 24/7 like yourself. if you keep reading a bit, ill turn up soon. What else have you got to do?
Uncle Tab

United States

#130110 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! See you can't rebut my post so you go into a spin cycle! Nice try, Scooter!!
What's to rebut?

The SUPREME court says you're wrong. Every time you try to spin it, congress, then the senate, whatever.... Makes no difference. Supreme Court says you're wrong.

I even gave you a chance to jump in there and name ANY elected official who agrees with you.... And you say I'm spinning it?

How's that working out for ya?

Please feel free to say as many times as you like I have no rebuttal.... Doesn't change the fact that I'm right on everything I said.

So spin away.... We're used to you all being dizzy.

Uncle Tab

United States

#130111 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ball game? You must be thinking of someone else, as for the remainder of you post, pure dicta.
..... Speaking of no rebuttal?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Swing and a miss.

Those facts getcha every time don't they?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130112 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What's to rebut?
The SUPREME court says you're wrong. Every time you try to spin it, congress, then the senate, whatever.... Makes no difference. Supreme Court says you're wrong.
I even gave you a chance to jump in there and name ANY elected official who agrees with you.... And you say I'm spinning it?
How's that working out for ya?
Please feel free to say as many times as you like I have no rebuttal.... Doesn't change the fact that I'm right on everything I said.
So spin away.... We're used to you all being dizzy.
LMAO!!! The Constitution says I am right and the Constitution overrules the USSC, of course you wouldn't understand that, and as usual the remainder of your post is irrelevant, more like bullshit, but I do enjoy seeing you wear your fingers down.
Uncle Tab

United States

#130113 Oct 17, 2013
Hugh JasoAl BBB wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorance really is mind blowing!
As I pointed out , in a very lengthy and (I thought) informative post. Our exchange went on for several pages. Funny you chose the page I wasn't on.
Sorry, im not here 24/7 like yourself. if you keep reading a bit, ill turn up soon. What else have you got to do?
Too bad you don't spend this much effort on doing research on the shit you copy and paste here. Someone may respect you if you did.

But no one will ever respect you, because you're an ignorant fool.

that's what you love to do.

Plus.... Being a coward. You know those facts will prove you wrong every time.

That's what makes that self proclaimed patriot stuff so funny.

Hugh Jasoal

Cub Run, KY

#130114 Oct 17, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, how blind/deceived you are or you're not telling the truth.
Dont know what happened to my name there...weird

Anyway!

You tell him fear! Show him that evil damn dem gun grab bill!
Put him right in his place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr The WindBag 112,317
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Another Damn Liberal 101,909
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Thu Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Thu PopeyetheCornHole 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
More from around the web