'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193460 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126923 Oct 4, 2013
CONtinued:

And he spoke about how Republicans have completely failed at doing their job, yet still seem to think they deserve to “get” something extra in return for completing routine tasks:

“If you’re being disrespected it’s because of that attitude you’ve got, that you deserve to get something for doing your job. Everybody here just does their job, right? If you’re working here and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said ‘you know what, I wanna get something, but I don’t know exactly what I’m gonna get — but I’m just gonna stop working till I get something, I’m gonna shut down the whole place until I get something.’ You’d get fired! Right?! Because the deal is you’ve already gotten hired, you’ve got a job, you’re getting a paycheck, and so you also are getting the pride of doing a good job and contributing to a business and looking out for your fellow workers, that’s what you’re getting. It shouldn’t be any different for a member of Congress.”

And he’s absolutely right about everything he said.
Many Republicans are cheering this shutdown despite the fact that it’s shut down national parks, monuments and has left hundreds of thousands of Americans either sent home or working without pay. Michele Bachmann has even said she hasn’t seen the GOP this happy in a long time.
The fact remains that if Boehner let the Senate resolution go to a vote, it would easily pass and the government would reopen. Oh, and “Obamacare” would be funded—which is, of course, why he won’t let it come up for a vote. And the only reason he’s not allowing it be voted on is because doing so would anger the radical base of House Republicans, which might cost him his job as Speaker of the House.

Glad to know Boehner is putting the American people ahead of his petty desire to remain Speaker.
So not only are Republicans shutting down the government, they’re obstructing a vote that would reopen the government.

Then I absolutely love the quote Obama stated verbatim from Republican Representative Marlin Stutzman, who said Republicans won’t be “disrespected” and they’re going to get something out of this—he just has no idea what that even is.

Come again? What the hell is wrong with these people?

I guess this is what happens when millions of Americans elect individuals who run for government office—while opposing the very same government they seek to be a part of.

I honestly don’t even feel as if I’m living in the same reality as these people, and the saddest part is many Republicans are cheering this asinine behavior. I really feel as if using English to communicate with today’s Republican party is just as pointless as using English to communicate with someone who only speaks Chinese. It simply doesn’t do me any good.

The language these people seem to use is literally “crazy.” It sounds very much like English—it just doesn’t make any damn sense.

But I was glad to see the President Obama I like “the most” show up today. The direct,“take-no-crap-from-thes e-right-wing-radicals” President Obama. I just wish he would show up more often. I understand he wants to try to be a “uniter,” but he needs to understand it’s never going to happen.

I’d imagine most liberals would probably agree, we’d much rather see this President Obama. The one who isn’t afraid to directly call out ridiculous right-wing behavior.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/president-...

Michele Bachmann has even said she hasn’t seen the GOP this happy in a long time....glad she is their spokeperson and they are so giddy over the shutdown. It will bite them in 2014/2016. Bye, bye
GOP teabaggers...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#126924 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Good gracious! The board is littered with the remnants of debunked regressive lies, and there's a distinct odor of thoroughly burnt tea bags lingering in the air....LOLOL! Tab, Injudgement, Newport - well done, gentlemen!
:-D Hiya Crow!

The math wiz done went into witness protection after Newport schooled him, the zombie doesn't really have a grasp on how to read what others type. The crackhead took off earlier when we owned her. Syl is as dumb as the rest of them. The rest of them are just fun to smack around for shits and giggles.

Another fun day on Topix.

How was your day?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#126925 Oct 4, 2013
"Americans believe that Republicans are responsible for government SHUTDOWN"...really...
because media is "dead" and backs king Obama and do not report the truth ...BECAUSE they are demRATS and reporting is their personal opinions and not the news anymore ...how many times Rachel Madcow / MSNBC went to White House...??
Uncle Tab

United States

#126926 Oct 4, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>You are undoubtedly the most ignorant poster on Topix. Bar none.

You even give the Libturds a bad name, and that's hard to do.
Name the source so we can verify it.

Is that so crazy for you to understand??
OZombies

United States

#126927 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the source so we can verify it.
Is that so crazy for you to understand??
So, WALL STREET JOURNAL reporting this story is lying, you square brain...?? It's so crazy for you to understand ...????? Can you do anything on your own, like research something or your mommy is still wiping your a**?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126928 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
Went back a ways and can't find if you guys have been talking about Obama shutting down the WW11 War memorial but leaving and paying to keep The International Museum of Muslim Culture open because it was sacred?????
I was sent an e-mail about it and Google about it. Apparently it's true.
MY MY, if that isn't saying I'm Muslim, nothing does.
Should SHOW every *American* WHAT he is!

Did you see this Syl?
I posted about it last night, but you may not have went back that far.:)

Sad! Also "pathetic" ...!!!
``````````

UNBELIEVABLE: Obama closes Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial over shutdown

NEW YORK POST — Tourists travelling to Omaha Beach to pay their respects to the 9,387 military dead at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial will find it closed, a victim of the U.S. government’s partial shutdown.

The site overlooking the D-Day invasion beaches is one of 24 U.S. military cemeteries overseas that have closed to visitors since Monday. Ten more cemeteries in in France, as well as others in various European countries as well as Mexico, Panama, Tunisia and the Philippines, will remain closed for the duration of the shutdown.

The cemeteries are maintained by the American Battle Monuments Commission, set up after the First World War. Nearly 125,000 U.S. servicemen and women are buried at its cemeteries, and an additional 94,000 are commemorated on tablets of the missing.

http://therightscoop.com/unbelievable-obama-c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126929 Oct 4, 2013
LAWMAKER: OBAMA STILL BLOCKING HEROES FROM MEMORIALS
'What about our Vietnam veterans? What about our Korean veterans?'

A government shutdown nearly prevented World War II veterans from visiting the Washington memorial built in their honor, but Rep. Steven Palazzo, R-Miss., and several of his colleagues removed the barricades. Their actions allowed the veterans to experience the memorial and instantly made the site a focal point of the shutdown debate.

MORE:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/lawmaker-obama-sti...

susanq 32 minutes ago
those memorials, including the white house, belong to the American people not to a foreign born muslim terrorist!*** him! Ignore any order or law he comes up with! He has no authority to command anybody!

AMEN!

GOVERNMENT WORRIED ABOUT CITIZEN UPRISING
Exclusive: Patrice Lewis reveals why Big Brother is desperate to control Americans

This week it was reported that “The director of the National Security Agency says the agency collects data from social networks and other private databases to hunt terror suspects but is not using the information to build dossiers, or personal files, on Americans.” Uh-huh.

Additionally:“Top U.S. intelligence officials are revealing more about their spying in an effort to defend the National Security Agency from charges that it has invaded the privacy of Americans on a mass scale. Yet the latest disclosure – the NSA tried to track Americans’ cell phone locations – has only added to the concerns of lawmakers”[emphasis added].

Why is this happening? What’s with the government’s fascination – no, obsession – with keeping tabs on anything and everything we do?

There is endless speculation, of course, but ultimately it is to prevent a citizen uprising.

Like slave owners, our overseers are petrified that we will revolt. History has shown, over and over again, that a people can take oppression for only so long before they rise up in explosive anger. That is, after all, what the Declaration of Independence was all about. The American Revolution was a revolution against its own government.

MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/government-worried...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126930 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Should SHOW every *American* WHAT he is!
Did you see this Syl?
I posted about it last night, but you may not have went back that far.:)
Sad! Also "pathetic" ...!!!
``````````
UNBELIEVABLE: Obama closes Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial over shutdown
NEW YORK POST — Tourists travelling to Omaha Beach to pay their respects to the 9,387 military dead at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial will find it closed, a victim of the U.S. government’s partial shutdown.
The site overlooking the D-Day invasion beaches is one of 24 U.S. military cemeteries overseas that have closed to visitors since Monday. Ten more cemeteries in in France, as well as others in various European countries as well as Mexico, Panama, Tunisia and the Philippines, will remain closed for the duration of the shutdown.
The cemeteries are maintained by the American Battle Monuments Commission, set up after the First World War. Nearly 125,000 U.S. servicemen and women are buried at its cemeteries, and an additional 94,000 are commemorated on tablets of the missing.
http://therightscoop.com/unbelievable-obama-c...
Obama didn't close anything.
In fact he hasn't even gotten a CR to sign.
All the House has to do is pass a clean CR and everything opens back up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126931 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitegirlbleedalot sounds like a very reputable non-racist website.
:-D
Dumbass racist trash!
New Book:“An Epidemic of Black Mob Violence.”
And how the media ignore it.

The only book to document the recent epidemic of black mob violence: Hundreds of examples in more than 100 cities. All since 2010.

...““While Girl Bleed a Lot” is an important entry into the debate over whether black racial violence exists and whether it should be reported on. While the debate continues, the book breaks through the barriers of censorship and transcends the anecdotal for a raw snapshot of cities under siege and a nation in denial.”

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Info:

For the "illiterate SLIME" ... that YOU are!

TRUTH is NOT "racist" ... you pUnk!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126932 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>So, WALL STREET JOURNAL reporting this story is lying, you square brain...?? It's so crazy for you to understand ...????? Can you do anything on your own, like research something or your mommy is still wiping your a**?????
Ok, I'll make it simple for you, tell me the sources name so we can see if they are a Whitehouse employee.

If that person is a White House employee I'll say I'm sorry.

:-) I'll be waiting.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126933 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't close anything.
I've seen you explain this to them many times. None of these republicans understand or know what a CR is or does.

All any of them are capable of doing is copying and pasting. And they don't understand what 'unnamed source' means to a stories credibility.

Unnamed sources is a National Enquirer story. No one (but low IQ republicans) believes anything in those rags.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#126934 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right...It's not about Obama, or even the Affordable Care Act.....And it's time the whole media, dropped the gloves and told the story of treachery by these teaparty House republicans....in no way, did it start with just this shutdown......Time to ask, if there is any intelligence left, in this current, mutant GOP.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126935 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is the cause of the Normandy Cemetery in FRANCE being closed?
[Sure IS NOT the Republicans!]

HOW in the HELL can you CLOSE a Cemetery ...???

eh?
OZombies

United States

#126936 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll make it simple for you, tell me the sources name so we can see if they are a Whitehouse employee.
If that person is a White House employee I'll say I'm sorry.
:-) I'll be waiting.
Why don't you contact WALL STREET JOURNAL ...
maybe they can tell you personally ...they didn't print the name, maybe there is reason for it...

Why does WALL STREET JOURNAL has reason to print story if it wasn't true...you moron ...??????
Uncle Tab

United States

#126937 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>So, WALL STREET JOURNAL reporting this story is lying, you square brain...?? It's so crazy for you to understand ...????? Can you do anything on your own, like research something or your mommy is still wiping your a**?????
http://ethics.npr.org/tag/anonymity/

Educate yourself. And try to understand what it means.

:-D

I almost feel sorry for you idiots, not knowing these facts.

It's no wonder you're so stupid about such simple things.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126938 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
New Book:“An Epidemic of Black Mob Violence.”
The only book to document the recent epidemic of black mob violence: Hundreds of examples in more than 100 cities. All since 2010.
...““While Girl Bleed a Lot” is an important entry into the debate over whether black racial violence exists and whether it should be reported on. While the debate continues, the book breaks through the barriers of censorship and transcends the anecdotal for a raw snapshot of cities under siege and a nation in denial.”
Info:
I guess if it is in a book it must be true huh?
You must be one of those who believe the Amityville Horror was a true story or Think Aliens visited us throughout history because the book Chariots of the Gods said they did.
Believe it or not books lie too and yes, some are written by racists.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126939 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>New Book:“An Epidemic of Black Mob Violence.”

Info:

A racist would make that comment.

Your story is already full of holes. There is a Hispanic in the hospital with 2 broken legs.

So your craziness falls apart when you say it's black mob violence you racist trash.

Its stupid people of all raves doing stupid shit. And you coward racist chickenshits cry the blues on the Internet claiming there are black people on killing sprees.

It's amazing you haven't been beat up alot in your life for your trashy hateful racist BS.

But you racists use the hoods (or the Internet) to hide.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126940 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>New Book:“An Epidemic of Black Mob Violence.”

Info:

Why not name the website Americansforpeacefulyouth or something like that instead of whitegirlbleeds? Lmao

Just a thought on why the names in site racism thoughts.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126941 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is the cause of the Normandy Cemetery in FRANCE being closed?
[Sure IS NOT the Republicans!]
HOW in the HELL can you CLOSE a Cemetery ...???
eh?
You can cut the funds that pay for maintenance and security for the white cross memorial in the cemetery as was done when the House refused to pass a clean CR.
By law our national monuments and memorials must have government provided security to open. This is especially true for monuments and memorials on foreign soil.
Once again, its not a decision. It automatically happens when they cannot pay to keep it open.
Once the House passes a clean CR it can reopen.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126942 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you contact WALL STREET JOURNAL ...
maybe they can tell you personally ...they didn't print the name, maybe there is reason for it...

Why does WALL STREET JOURNAL has reason to print story if it wasn't true...you moron ...??????
To get you idiots all worked up.

Seems to have worked really good.

You believe everything printed in the National Enquirerer?? That's a simple yes or no question, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Mississippi gurl 21,876
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Oh my 71,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Dalai Lama 81,496
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 58 min WarForOil 83,219
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 6 hr Hobo Jim 7
Election Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... (Oct '14) 7 hr hate politics 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr DAN the SOLOsexual 102,241
More from around the web