'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262701 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127317 Oct 6, 2013
DINGY HARRY REID AND DEMOCRATS HAVE ANOTHER BAD WEEK

The government shutdown that most Democrats thought would benefit them politically has not gone according to plan.

Reports that the Obama administration ordered the shuttering of the open-air World War II Memorial, temporarily blocking veterans from visiting, didn’t help. Top Democrats such as House minority leader Nancy Pelosi and Democratic National Committee chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz have refused to give up their paychecks during the shutdown.“Negotiations” between the two sides have descended into a war of Twitter hashtags. The White House is trolling for shutdown sob stories.

An anonymous White House aide recently boasted,“It doesn’t really matter to us” how long it lasts, because “we are winning.” But one wonders how long that ruse will last, as the president, whose approval rating remains underwater, publicly plays up the consequences of the shutdown.

Senate majority leader Harry Reid, in particular, has had a rough week. Reid, who is reportedly the driving force behind the Democrats’ hardline negotiating strategy — or, rather, their refusal to negotiate — has lost his cool on more than one occasion. On Wednesday, he challenged the intelligence of a female reporter who asked why Democrats opposed the GOP plan to fund individual aspects of the government, such as clinical trials for children with cancer.“Why would we want to do that?” Reid wondered, much to his regret. On Thursday, the majority leader blocked a Republican attempt to vote on a bill to fund services and benefits for military veterans, even though the measure had passed the House with significant bipartisan support.

He has repeatedly lashed out at House speaker John Boehner, calling him a “coward” behind closed doors, questioning whether he had the “courage” to stand up to conservative “anarchists”(a favorite buzzword of his), and suggesting that Boehner is “keeping the government shut because I hurt his feelings.” Veteran GOP aides recognized the latter comment as a transparent attempt to cast Boehner in the mold of former speaker Newt Gingrich, whose proclivity for temper tantrums made him an easy political target, and a liability to his own party. Democratic efforts to paint Boehner, a much more modest man, as a Gingrich-like character have thus far been in vain.

Reid’s animosity toward Boehner is said to have reached a fever pitch after the House passed a continuing resolution to fund the government that also included a provision to eliminate Obamacare subsidies for members of Congress and their staff. The measure, often referred to as the Vitter amendment, is controversial, but polls extraordinarily well. Senate Democrats even sought to derail it by dredging up Republican senator David Vitter’s 2007 prostitution scandal.

As Democrats, we are known to lie. Maybe we haven't lied enough yet...
LMFAO (you know, so I can laugh at my own comments)
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127318 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There are sometime up to 4,000 laws a year passed.
Well, except for republicans..... I think they've managed 1200. Less than any since 1940.
It's a great idea, but since its impossible to do it that's why we have elected officials.
Forgot to add LMFAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#127319 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
DINGY HARRY REID AND DEMOCRATS HAVE ANOTHER BAD WEEK

The government shutdown that most Democrats thought would benefit them politically has not gone according to plan.

Reports that the Obama administration ordered the shuttering of the open-air World War II Memorial, temporarily blocking veterans from visiting, didn’t help. Top Democrats such as House minority leader Nancy Pelosi and Democratic National Committee chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz have refused to give up their paychecks during the shutdown.“Negotiations” between the two sides have descended into a war of Twitter hashtags. The White House is trolling for shutdown sob stories.

An anonymous White House aide recently boasted,“It doesn’t really matter to us” how long it lasts, because “we are winning.” But one wonders how long that ruse will last, as the president, whose approval rating remains underwater, publicly plays up the consequences of the shutdown.

Senate majority leader Harry Reid, in particular, has had a rough week. Reid, who is reportedly the driving force behind the Democrats’ hardline negotiating strategy — or, rather, their refusal to negotiate — has lost his cool on more than one occasion. On Wednesday, he challenged the intelligence of a female reporter who asked why Democrats opposed the GOP plan to fund individual aspects of the government, such as clinical trials for children with cancer.“Why would we want to do that?” Reid wondered, much to his regret. On Thursday, the majority leader blocked a Republican attempt to vote on a bill to fund services and benefits for military veterans, even though the measure had passed the House with significant bipartisan support.

He has repeatedly lashed out at House speaker John Boehner, calling him a “coward” behind closed doors, questioning whether he had the “courage” to stand up to conservative “anarchists”(a favorite buzzword of his), and suggesting that Boehner is “keeping the government shut because I hurt his feelings.” Veteran GOP aides recognized the latter comment as a transparent attempt to cast Boehner in the mold of former speaker Newt Gingrich, whose proclivity for temper tantrums made him an easy political target, and a liability to his own party. Democratic efforts to paint Boehner, a much more modest man, as a Gingrich-like character have thus far been in vain.

ReidÂ’s animosity toward Boehner is said to have reached a fever pitch after the House passed a continuing resolution to fund the government that also included a provision to eliminate Obamacare subsidies for members of Congress and their staff. The measure, often referred to as the Vitter amendment, is controversial, but polls extraordinarily well. Senate Democrats even sought to derail it by dredging up Republican senator David VitterÂ’s 2007 prostitution scandal.

As Democrats, we are known to lie. Maybe we haven't lied enough yet...
LMFAO (you know, so I can laugh at my own comments)
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/03/fox-ne...

Heh
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127320 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/20 13/10/03/fox-news-poll-finds-d isapproval-gop-skyrocketing-sh ut-government.html
And if Fox gives a negative poll number to a republican, safe to say you can probably add 10 points to what Fox said.
There ya go republicans.... GOP is taking the hit for all this.
Spin all you like. Just makes you all look like the imbeciles you really are.
LMFAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#127321 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to add LMFAO

Forgot to add this too

LMFAO!!

That's the best thing about you stupid republicans, your own news sources make you look like idiots, yet you're too ignorant to catch on

LMAO <~~ I never forget. ;-)

That's why you wanna be me.

How's that math working out for ya low IQ republican?

LOL
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127322 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
[email protected] minutes
Heh
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#127323 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin..... But even Fox polls agree that republicans are taking the hit.
Look it up! You're more than welcome to prove me wrong....... If you can?
:-D
Idiot!
And an unnamed source and polls are completely different...... Get an education stupid republican. Every time you type you make yourself look even more ignorant than before.
You change positions more times than a $2 hooker.

You complained about polls earlier in this thread, now you are citing them. Flip flop more than Obama, and that's saying something!!

You're an ignorant Libturd that repeats the same lame, stale lines post after post after post.

Trolling you is quite fun. You bite every time!!!
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127324 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add this too
LMFAO!!
That's the best thing about you stupid republicans, your own news sources make you look like idiots, yet you're too ignorant to catch on
LOL
[email protected] minutes
Heh
:)
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127325 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add this too
LMFAO!!
LOL
Sorry when I send "ya" comments I use commas instead of periods, but forgive me, after all, I am, just a Democrat,
LMFAO again!(you know, so I can laugh, at my own, comments)
Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#127327 Oct 6, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>You change positions more times than a $2 hooker.

You complained about polls earlier in this thread, now you are citing them. Flip flop more than Obama, and that's saying something!!

You're an ignorant Libturd that repeats the same lame, stale lines post after post after post.

No stupid republican, I said unnamed sources aren't credible.

Try to keep up dumbass.

LOL

that's why elected republicans go after you idiots.... They know you can't keep shit straight in your head.

Uncle Tab

United States

#127328 Oct 6, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry when I send "ya" comments I use commas instead of periods, but forgive me, after all, I am, just a Democrat,
LMFAO again!(you know, so I can laugh, at my own, comments)
Heh
That Fox News thing gotcha all tore up? You're repeating yourself over and over.

Republican Turrets?

LMAO
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127329 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid republican, I said unnamed sources aren't credible.
Try to keep up dumbass.
LOL
that's why elected republicans go after you idiots.... They know you can't keep shit straight in your head.
Heh

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127330 Oct 6, 2013
Nutz wrote:
Hate to tell you this, Filbert, but...your boat's sinking and your bait's dead.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127331 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Tab, Calvin (if you're still here):)

I see your secret admirer is back, Tab..lol. It never ceases to amaze me what cowards these regressives are. It must be sad to live that way...too ashamed of what you've posted to even use the same name.

Remind me to ask Dumchit if she ever goes back and reads what she posted the night before after she sobers up (or after the drugs wear off). Of course, that would entail her actually sobering up at some point...hmm...never mind.

Hope you're both having a good day. Finally getting some rain here...woohoo!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127332 Oct 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you signed up for Obama's Disaster yet pookie.
Obama Pleads: Don't Give Up on Health Exchanges...
Social Security was so wildly unpopular they had to send people door to door to convince people to sign up.
If you are referring to web site trouble. ANY web endeavor on such massive scale has problems at first.
If you know anything about the internet, you know the only way to find all the problems is to go live and fix them as they pop up.
Twitter crashed constantly in its first few months. Google not only crashed but was notoriously slow.
Considering the amount of traffic, the site did well and will get better day by day.
Bob

Lexington, KY

#127333 Oct 6, 2013
Duh

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127334 Oct 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the MSM's are creative with their skewed polls. Almost comical.
Yeah, just like they all had Obama winning the election.
Except Fox.
Uncle Tab

United States

#127335 Oct 6, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Tab, Calvin (if you're still here):)

I see your secret admirer is back, Tab..lol. It never ceases to amaze me what cowards these regressives are. It must be sad to live that way...too ashamed of what you've posted to even use the same name.

Remind me to ask Dumchit if she ever goes back and reads what she posted the night before after she sobers up (or after the drugs wear off). Of course, that would entail her actually sobering up at some point...hmm...never mind.

Hope you're both having a good day. Finally getting some rain here...woohoo!
It's the only way they can get noticed. It's sad, but..... It's a republican kinda thing.

And poor dumb Nutz, ALWAYS back peddling when owned.

Louisville got 6inches of rain. Crazy!

Probably Obamas fault huh? LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127336 Oct 6, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:10-13 - Geneva
10 Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.

13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 thru 24 tells the rest about the Armor of God.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic <-<<
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127337 Oct 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There are sometime up to 4,000 laws a year passed.
Well, except for republicans..... I think they've managed 1200. Less than any since 1940.
It's a great idea, but since its impossible to do it that's why we have elected officials.
Cuz ... unc harry WON'T bring the Republicans "bills" to the FLOOR to BE VOTED ON!

He's as DUMB as you, dumchit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Dalai Lama 100,686
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min edgar 97,867
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kellyanne Cryptk... 109,528
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 2 hr Mentally ill Trump 65
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Testing 8,701
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 9 hr March 29 2017 25
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 hr Erin 83,960
More from around the web