'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243501 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#126894 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Compression.

You didn't understand a word I typed.

Read it again, reeeeeal slow and see if it sinks in.

Please point out where I said I didn't know who my representatives are.

Poor dumb thing

Smh
Comprehension

I never correct my typos, but with you I will. The average human brain can pick out a typo and understand it, your brain doesn't understand ANYTHING.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126895 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
Hell ask that 11 year old grandson Newport, he will explain it to you!
I would be smarter to ask him over you.
First you claim George Washington wasn't the first POTUS and now you claim a circle with a radius of 22mm has circumference 1522mm.
Real blooming genius you are!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126896 Oct 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Someone from the decision DESK is coming in!
Race WILL NOT be CALLED yet ;-)
Sometimes if bored I go back to the post of Nov.6th, 2012 election night. It is always good for a laugh.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126897 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I would be smarter to ask him over you.
First you claim George Washington wasn't the first POTUS and now you claim a circle with a radius of 22mm has circumference 1522mm.
Real blooming genius you are!
He got awfully quiet didn't he??

Time for ANOTHER name change.

:-D
Syl

Ashland, KY

#126898 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is against the law to use private funds to keep it open.
You have to use government employees to maintain and monitor the memorial and you cannot use private funds to pay government employees.
NOBODY decided to close that particular monument. When the funding stopped it along with MANY MANY other sites under the control of the Parks Service had to be closed.
If you want it open, demand that the house pass a clean CR.
"If I want it open! You mean they will do that me??? Ok, I DEMAND IT BE OPENED RIGHT NOW!!!! is it open yet??
OZombies

United States

#126899 Oct 4, 2013
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/83964-senior-...

SENIOR OBAMA OFFICIAL : We are winning it doesn't really matter to us' how long the shutdown lasts...

Oops, this not suppose to go out...those demRATS...!! Anymore truth than this...?????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126900 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He kept it open, and closed the WW2 memorial just to shove it in our faces. The WW2 memorial is scared to us too. My dad fought in that war. what did the Muslims do for us?There were people who offered to pay themselves to keep the Memorial open, but that rat wouldn't let it be.
America's Islamic Heritage Museum is the principal project of Collections & Stories of American Muslims, Inc.- a Washington, DC, Ward 8 based, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and fostering educational community-engagement opportunities that provide access to, and understanding of, the history of Muslim Americans.
You see anything about being a government Museum ignorant ass?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America 's_Islamic_Heritage_Museum
OZombies

United States

#126901 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compression.
You didn't understand a word I typed.
Read it again, reeeeeal slow and see if it sinks in.
Please point out where I said I didn't know who my representatives are.
Poor dumb thing
Smh
I know what you asked ...you want me to show where I got my information ...really, what else do you need ...????? Call your Senator, your Congressman you square brain DUMMY...!!
Any better proof that calling this guys ...are you that SLOW, really ...are you ...?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#126902 Oct 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>America's Islamic Heritage Museum is the principal project of Collections & Stories of American Muslims, Inc.- a Washington, DC, Ward 8 based, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and fostering educational community-engagement opportunities that provide access to, and understanding of, the history of Muslim Americans.
You see anything about being a government Museum ignorant ass?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America 's_Islamic_Heritage_Museum
LMFAO!!

I asked THREE times, and dumb ol Syl wouldn't answer that question.

Again, they just eat up, DEVOUR that shit they're fed.

It's so sad they're so stupid and gullible.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126903 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you asked ...you want me to show where I got my information ...really, what else do you need ...????? Call your Senator, your Congressman you square brain DUMMY...!!
Any better proof that calling this guys ...are you that SLOW, really ...are you ...?????
So you don't have a link to back up what you say either??

Why are republicans so scared of sources??

I don't know how much more I need to explain to you, I don't need to call any democrats to talk to them about what they're doing. I agree with them 100%.

I'm glad you finally reread that and understood it. Do that every time. It will save ALOT of time with us not having to go over every little thing you don't understand.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126904 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I want it open! You mean they will do that me??? Ok, I DEMAND IT BE OPENED RIGHT NOW!!!! is it open yet??
1. That isn't what I said
2. The odds of any Representative seeing a demand on Topix is about the same as AL voting for Hillary in 2016. You are better off writing a letter.
3. I didn't say they would head your demands.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126905 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/1 0/83964-senior-obama-official- winning-doesnt-really-matter-u s-shutdown-ends/

SENIOR OBAMA OFFICIAL : We are winning it doesn't really matter to us' how long the shutdown lasts...

Oops, this not suppose to go out...those demRATS...!! Anymore truth than this...?????
[email protected] IDIOTS!!

'Unnamed Obama official'

LMMFAO!!!

So tell me zombie...... When someone's name is not given on ANY political sided site, how do you, in your mind, verify that it's the truth??

Simple question, where did you research this to make sure it's truth??

I know you'll dance around these questions.... But I had to throw it out there

LOL
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126906 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how much more I need to explain to you, I don't need to call any democrats to talk to them about what they're doing. I agree with them 100%.
I'm glad you finally reread that and understood it. Do that every time. It will save ALOT of time with us not having to go over every little thing you don't understand.
Here's your link Libturd.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/whit...
OZombies

United States

#126907 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
OZombies

United States

#126908 Oct 4, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your link Libturd.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/whit...
Good bloody luck...his brain is like labyrinth, once you go in you can't get out...!! No matter what, he doesn't going to believe you...he calls every Republican low "IQer"...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126909 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
I didn't redance at all *snicker*

I just asked for a link backing up what you said.

Your other link with unnamed sources is worthless ya know??

I could easily say an unnamed source said the Serb zombie is kidnapped a bus load of old people yesterday. Doesn't make it true does it??

Don't worry, some other republican out up a link saying it backs up your claim, we'll see.

And how did I know you reread my original post? Because you corrected your response, that's why lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#126910 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
And no, I didn't say I believe my politicians 100%, I said I back them 100% in this matter.

Don't change my words around.

That makes you look even more ignorant than you already are.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126911 Oct 4, 2013
Good gracious! The board is littered with the remnants of debunked regressive lies, and there's a distinct odor of thoroughly burnt tea bags lingering in the air....LOLOL! Tab, Injudgement, Newport - well done, gentlemen!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126912 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't redance at all *snicker*
I just asked for a link backing up what you said.
Your other link with unnamed sources is worthless ya know??
I could easily say an unnamed source said the Serb zombie is kidnapped a bus load of old people yesterday. Doesn't make it true does it??
Don't worry, some other republican out up a link saying it backs up your claim, we'll see.
And how did I know you reread my original post? Because you corrected your response, that's why lmao
With about all major news organizations reporting it, it's legit.

I posted a link from the Huffington Post, hardly a bastion of the Right. So there is a Dimocratic site backing it up.

Eat feces, Richard Cranium!!
OZombies

United States

#126913 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, I didn't say I believe my politicians 100%, I said I back them 100% in this matter.
Don't change my words around.
That makes you look even more ignorant than you already are.
...back them, believe them...potato, patatoe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min ChicknButt 83,964
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MSRose 106,219
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG Pork 93,127
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Fri asdf 32
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Sep 23 PHVet 2,541
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sep 21 Samsmith 1,309
More from around the web