'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
OZombies

United States

#126125 Oct 1, 2013
...so what's going to happen if some doctors don't like ObamacareCRAP and refuse to take it, like some don't like Medicaid/Medical ...?????

For some reason I have glitch hear, I can't post my comments most of the time, the space is covered with a commercial add and there is NO (x) so you can remove it, or if I try to reply to someone, goes to top of this thread and everything else is gone...????? Hum...?????
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#126126 Oct 1, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
WalMart? McDonalds? Didn't your president give them a 1 year waiver on odumbocare? But you are opposed to the American people geting the exact same deal? So you love big corperations, more than the rights of American people, and support an idiot who does as well! You are everything you 'claim'Republicans are tabby! So is onegro!
Uncle flabby tabby is one very ignorant individual and constantly showing off and know it all...!!

He can't discuss like normal people, but always putting others down ...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126127 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>WalMart? McDonalds? Didn't your president give them a 1 year waiver on odumbocare? But you are opposed to the American people geting the exact same deal? So you love big corperations, more than the rights of American people, and support an idiot who does as well! You are everything you 'claim'Republicans are tabby! So is onegro!
Nice try to spin and divert.

It's been explained why those big companies have a delay in the program. No need to repeat it over and over for you idiots who can't keep up.

Try to stay on track here low iq republican. I said that if those places, McDonalds and Walmarts paid employees more and didn't take the billions for themselves, our economy would greatly improve.

I know republicans on these boards don't understand business very well.... But that's just a common sense fact. If lower paid workers made more money, they'd spend more money.

Now go back and try to spin it again.. I know this is way over your head, even tho it's very simple.

........and anyone wonders why the republicans shut down the government with these sorts of idiots?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126128 Oct 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Have a question for any one. If the minimum wage was raised to , say,$20.00, would the jobs of the illegals be taken by legals? Or, college graduates? If so, could this be a way to no longer get illegals working? Might save the Border!!!

Second question: since the House went to the Senate so many times and asked for meetings with them and Obama, who gains from shutting down the Gov`t and who is quilty?

SEEMS MORE LIKELY THE dEMOCRATS HAVE THEIR TAILS IN THE CRACK?
1) no, there will still e people who will pay illegals 2 bucks an hour. Because they are illegals. That's just a dumb question.

2) defunding a law for political ideology sits squarely on the republicans. No other way to spin it. It all had to do with the AHCA. So again, how can anyone blame democrats for republicans trying to stop the poor from being able to get affordable healthcare?? It's the republicans who are always stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

Plus...... 80% of America told republicans that they did NOT want the government shut down over the AHCA. The republicans didn't get their way and shut it down. Over what America wanted. You know that 80% is the majority, right??

It's not a democrat mistake, the dimwitt tea party republicans (20 or 30 ppl)went against 80%(MILLIONS of Americans) of the country.

There is no way you idiots can spin this. But it's funny watching you try, as that 80% votes democrat for Hilary.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126129 Oct 1, 2013
OZombies wrote:
...so what's going to happen if some doctors don't like ObamacareCRAP and refuse to take it, like some don't like Medicaid/Medical ...?????

For some reason I have glitch hear, I can't post my comments most of the time, the space is covered with a commercial add and there is NO (x) so you can remove it, or if I try to reply to someone, goes to top of this thread and everything else is gone...????? Hum...?????
Then they go out of business. The marketplace will decide their future. If they don't want to be doctors anymore, they can go to work at Walmart.

Problem solved.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126130 Oct 1, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle flabby tabby is one very ignorant individual and constantly showing off and know it all...!!

He can't discuss like normal people, but always putting others down ...!!
I figured out how to work thru the glitch in this stream, you haven't. Makes me smarter than you ;-)

And I'm glad you all are mad. It's about time someone taught you the truth.

Facts are facts..... As everyone has seen today, the teapublican is dancing around the Walmart, McDonalds facts I've pointed out and spin spun spun, doesn't change the facts I've pointed out.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126131 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
1) no, there will still e people who will pay illegals 2 bucks an hour. Because they are illegals. That's just a dumb question.
2) defunding a law for political ideology sits squarely on the republicans. No other way to spin it. It all had to do with the AHCA. So again, how can anyone blame democrats for republicans trying to stop the poor from being able to get affordable healthcare?? It's the republicans who are always stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.
Plus...... 80% of America told republicans that they did NOT want the government shut down over the AHCA. The republicans didn't get their way and shut it down. Over what America wanted. You know that 80% is the majority, right??
It's not a democrat mistake, the dimwitt tea party republicans (20 or 30 ppl)went against 80%(MILLIONS of Americans) of the country.
There is no way you idiots can spin this. But it's funny watching you try, as that 80% votes democrat for Hilary.
Majority of Americans oppose Obamacare.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Uncle Tab

United States

#126133 Oct 1, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Majority of Americans oppose Obamacare.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
I agree that that is a fact.

But 80% of the same Americans said 'do not shut down the GOVERMENT over AHCA'

So....... Republicans went against the majority. If 80% of Americans agreed with republicans, I wouldn't be laughing at you idiots today.

Anything else?

Bahahahahaha

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126134 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: Expect months of 'glitches'...When you call it a tax, then say it isn't a tax, but the Supreme Court does......what do you expect.
Exchange websites don't work...wow, who would have thought.
So far over one million signed up just today :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126135 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaaha Healthcare.gov ......website is down.....what a hoot odoodle is.
working just fine and over one million have already signed up.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126136 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>
And crying all night after the election! I thought you said "the Government won't shut down tabby?
Impeach Obama
Hang Holder for high treason
Who would have guessed, in their wildest dreams, Republicans would be so stupid?
Uhm thanks for insuring Democratic control in 2014 and a Democratic President in 2016.
Good luck in 2020 if you can rid yourselves of the teabaggers.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126138 Oct 1, 2013
What is the best way to opperate a government headed by ostupidass, SHUT IT DOWN! This is the first time the American people have saved tax money!
Tell that to the THOUSANDS of federal workers sitting at home wondering how to make the mortgage.
Workers who USED to vote Republican.
YEAH! SHUT IT DOWN!!!
Stupid people keep shooting their own foot.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126139 Oct 1, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>working just fine and over one million have already signed up.
How you doin Newport?

I saw reports that over 2 million had logged in before 7am to sign up and so many were in there it crashed the system.

It's going to better than I thought in the beginning.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#126140 Oct 1, 2013
...or I can go here on 'full site' on the bottom. Don't like it, takes too long.
Shows 'FORUM ERROR'...!Sorry--to post in the topix forums, you must have JavaScript and Cookies enabled ....yes did go to SETTINGS...and YES have check mark on JavaScript and Cookies...?????

Anyone smart here...please help, uncle flabby tabby do not respond. Not interested in your Smartazz comments ...

Guess what...people signing up for ObamacareCRAP, disappointed ...what, ObamacareCRAP is not free
...????? That's is why so many can't afford insurance ...!!!!!

It would be cheaper for some to pay penalty ...$95.00 and still go to emergency room...!!
OZombies

United States

#126143 Oct 1, 2013
Hi AL Darlin'...!!
Just to let you know that Ashley Furniture came and picked up their merchandise. I think the bank made them do it. Consumer Affaiirs called me last night and will send letter to Attorney General and report this case as a FRAUD ...it's up to Attorney General if she wants to press charges? Also, I reported them to BBB...Ashley Furniture already have over 2,000 complaints against them, on internet.

Thanks for your time...people should know about this company.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126144 Oct 1, 2013
What the Obama administration is portraying as a "shutdown" of the federal government -- complete with signs posted at the entrances to government buildings, parks and monuments -- is turning out to be more of a "slimdown," as all but non-essential workers reported to their jobs Tuesday.
The biggest impact is expected to be felt for the 800,000 or so federal workers facing furlough. But hundreds of thousands of other workers are reporting for work, and a patchwork of services remains open to the public as lawmakers and the White House continue to battle over a spending package.
Mail will still be delivered, Social Security checks will go out and, thanks to a last-minute bill, the military will continue to get paid.
And, as before, lawmakers will continue to bicker on Capitol Hill.
The debate in Congress Tuesday looked much like it did before the partial government shutdown -- with House Republicans insisting on changes to ObamaCare as part of the budget bill and Democrats refusing.
The House once again endorsed an approach that delays the law's individual mandate while prohibiting lawmakers, their staff and top administration officials from getting government subsidies for their health care
If obozocare is so grand, why do dimocrap lawmakers object to it being their only healthcare package? Republicans are willing, yet dims are fighting like hell on that point, why?
"The biggest impact is expected to be felt for the 800,000 or so federal workers"

LMAO at saying that like it is some insignificant number.

Thanks for the 800,000+ loyal Democrat votes come 2014 and 2016 :D

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126147 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doin Newport?
I saw reports that over 2 million had logged in before 7am to sign up and so many were in there it crashed the system.
According to all (credible) reports, it is going FAR better than anyone dreamed.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126148 Oct 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doin Newport?
OH,
And I am doing fine Thank you (sometimes I can be rude without intending to).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126149 Oct 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaaha Healthcare.gov ......website is down.....what a hoot odoodle is.
You know what most people find so repulsive about Repubs and the Tea Baggers is all the hate. Each one of you wake up everyday hoping and praying that the worst that can happen to America happens. You hypocrites say God Bless America but you really want God to damn America.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126150 Oct 1, 2013
Good job Uncle Tab, Crow, Injudgement, and Newport. You were right back at them with the truth. You are right, Obamacare will be a hit, the GOP let the teabaggers shoot them dead for the next two elections and meanwhile the President is promoting PEACE in the Middle East and it just kills them. I am loving it. I am happy my DOD retirement check hit my bank right on time. My fellow federal employees and retirees are standing with the 800,000+ with the federal employees. They won't forget next the next two elections. These idiots can deny, deny, deny like they always do but the teabagging CONS just sent more votes to the DEMS than they will be able to count. lmao@teabagger republiCONS.

They only want to delay to prevent their losses next November after a year of OBAMAcare has become a success. Like you said Uncle Tab, Hillary will come in 2016 and just perfect it for the AMERICAN people. Despite their efforts the country will move FORWARD.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Weepy 74,510
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 24 min NTMD8OR 4,248
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 57 min Oh my 63,127
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Concerned Conserv... 100,810
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Justaminute 82,736
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr PM Farting 19,629
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34,959
More from around the web