'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228507 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125968 Sep 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one question ObamacareCRAP...why delay for big corporations and not for everyone ...that's all...!! You can't find answer for that specific question ...NOT LAZY...!!
Did you read that 974 pages link ...??
If it is law of the land...why not DELAY for everyone
but only for BIG CORPORATIONS...why, can you answer that...??
Let me help you before you break a finger typing the same question over and over. Why Corporations got a delay: The problem came up when franchise owners of places like McDonald's and Papa Johns said wait,, we're not employers of 50 or more. But yet the Corporation was there employer but at the same time were not. See the problem? Who does the person work for? The big Corp or the owner? So that is the major reason big Corps got a one year delay so it could be straightened out.
Your Welcome.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125972 Sep 30, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great job, working in public safety for large municipality. Problem is, it's controlled by a Dim mayor and council. They decided to stick it to the employees instead of taking any of the hit.

The law doesn't reduce costs, it reduces the amount it will reimburse Medicare payments. Doctors and hospitals are already alerting patients to the fact that they may no longer accept Medicare.

I am confident you are the one receiving Medicaid. As well as welfare, SNAP, etc. AND are perfectly capable of working.
It DOES reduce costs. If you're treated at a doctors office, hospital, wherever, and you have to return for the same thing, you don't pay for it. Nice try on NOT knowing the facts. Administrative costs are capped as well. Yet MORE savings. Read it before you comment on it. It makes you look very ignorant when we point these things out to your uneducated ass.

Public Safety? Crossing Guard?:-D

Secondly, Philip Morris.... All I need to say about my healthcare plan.

And no, not on any assistance. I do just fine. Try to keep up, you won't be thought of as such a big fool if you do keep up.
KNan

Marion, IL

#125973 Sep 30, 2013
??
Uncle Tab

United States

#125974 Sep 30, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great job, working in public safety for large municipality. Problem is, it's controlled by a Dim mayor and council. They decided to stick it to the employees instead of taking any of the hit.

The law doesn't reduce costs, it reduces the amount it will reimburse Medicare payments. Doctors and hospitals are already alerting patients to the fact that they may no longer accept Medicare.

I am confident you are the one receiving Medicaid. As well as welfare, SNAP, etc. AND are perfectly capable of working.
And since the big business hospitals will be losing revenue with the affordable Heathcare act, in my opinion, hospitals and doctors will be taking MORE Medicare/Medicaid. Make up for the loss they've been gouging us for years with.

That's what this whole government shut down is about..... Republicans being in the pocket of big hospitals and rich doctors.

I've educated you in this subject..... Now research it some more and teach yourself not to be such an idiot.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125976 Sep 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much they THINK
of The United States Constitution
and how WE THE PEOPLE
have been STRIPPED of it's POWER!
Imagine THAT!
Reckon that means "changed" ...???
Actually if you have been following, you would realize that it has little to do with us (except for the cost) and has everything to do with one side taking advantage of a weakness in the system.
Some things shouldnt need a vote.

Location hidden

#125977 Sep 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been NO BUDGET by the dems in over 1600 days ...
How the HELL you figure there's a SHRINKING deficit ...
Especially when you figure in 0 putting in 85 million a month!...
QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85B-A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201...
Unlike you I have pride in the facts that I post not coming from some RightWing NutWing source. I also pride myself in knowing that if needed I can have a conversation without using Doom and Gloom Fear Mongering or talking points fed to me by FauxNews. So here it goes. I'm calling you out. Prove me wrong that the United States of America's Deficit Spending ending in 2013 is not 1/2 of what it was under Bush and I will never post again. BUT if you can't prove me wrong you keep on doing what you do because 2016 will be here soon and the Dems need all the help from people like you we can get.
Let me help you get started.
Last week the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that,"" through the first 11 months of fiscal 2013, the budget deficit was down 35 percent from the comparable period of 2012."" That on top of the total 15% decrease in the years 2010, 2011 and 2012 means the deficit is one-half of what it was in 2009.
CBO: "If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $642 billion, CBO estimates, the smallest shortfall since 2008.""

Location hidden

#125978 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab

United States

#125980 Sep 30, 2013
58 Minutes decides McConnells seat and Hilary's seat.

I'm hoping for a shutdown so we can reap the benefits of the last shutdown.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#125981 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
58 Minutes decides McConnells seat and Hilary's seat.
I'm hoping for a shutdown so we can reap the benefits of the last shutdown.
Yeah they cannot follow one simple rule:
Do not shoot gun when it is aimed at your own foot!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125983 Sep 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they cannot follow one simple rule:
Do not shoot gun when it is aimed at your own foot!
And they're going to throw fits when McConnell is tossed out on his ads and when the democrats gain seats.

I doubt it would be enough for democrats to gain a majority..... Unless it gets dragged out for a long time, if that happens it will be democratic rule across the board.

There will be mass republican suicide lol

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#125984 Sep 30, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a news flash dumbass. Calif. and Illinois, two states with large populations are both on the verge of bankruptcy and they are blue states. Both of them just love illegals, and now they're broke because of it. You must be in the Army and not a true Kentuckian, as you sound stupid. Kentucky is red btw. Also, try something besides "racism" every time you run up against someone smarter than you dumbass.
The Ky governor is Steve Beshear a democrat.
We tend to vote red nationally and blue on the state level. If anything we are purple
And we are fully embracing the AHCA,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#125985 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're going to throw fits when McConnell is tossed out on his ads and when the democrats gain seats.
I doubt it would be enough for democrats to gain a majority..... Unless it gets dragged out for a long time, if that happens it will be democratic rule across the board.
There will be mass republican suicide lol
Wishful thinking? LOL We'll see. It seems as though the Independents are through with Obama and his Kenyan fathers dreams for America agenda. Republicans knew what he was from the beginning. Even die-hard democrats are completely disgusted with Obama's performance as president. Spin it however it helps you get through the night but you know what's coming. lol You liars and thieves deserve what is coming your way. Hope you are ready for it. Is that why you Obamorons are constantly crying? Practicing for the karma colonic that's headed your way? LMMFAO

Location hidden

#125986 Sep 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking? LOL We'll see. It seems as though the Independents are through with Obama and his Kenyan fathers dreams for America agenda. Republicans knew what he was from the beginning. Even die-hard democrats are completely disgusted with Obama's performance as president. Spin it however it helps you get through the night but you know what's coming. lol You liars and thieves deserve what is coming your way. Hope you are ready for it. Is that why you Obamorons are constantly crying? Practicing for the karma colonic that's headed your way? LMMFAO
If this is true I doubt Obama wins a third term.
ObamaCare goes into effect in 5 mins. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! More people may get insurance !!!!!!!!! OH NO !!!!!!!!!! This is the end !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125987 Sep 30, 2013
September 20, 2013
There Is No Compromise on ObamaCare
By William Sullivan

For example, the House GOP establishment had, until this week, wanted to hold votes on two bills: one that could potentially defund ObamaCare, and a separate bill that would keep the government funded after this month. This was the expected path, the path of GOP reason and "compromise" according to the media and Democrats.

Yes, yes, we've heard it before. If Republicans don't consent to raising the limit on the national credit card, the world will end and all that. But then, Republicans are willing to raise the limit under certain conditions, aren't they?

So why a government shutdown would be singularly Republicans' fault in this particular instance is a bit of a mystery.

Allowing the government to shut down because of ideological conviction against the health care bill isn't really at all different from allowing the government to shut down because of the left's ideological conviction in favor of it.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/there_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

No democrat or libTARD WANTS TO see or ADMIT this ... tho!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125988 Sep 30, 2013
ShutDown in an orderly manner!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125989 Sep 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Wishful thinking? LOL We'll see. It seems as though the Independents are through with Obama and his Kenyan fathers dreams for America agenda. Republicans knew what he was from the beginning. Even die-hard democrats are completely disgusted with Obama's performance as president. Spin it however it helps you get through the night but you know what's coming. lol You liars and thieves deserve what is coming your way. Hope you are ready for it. Is that why you Obamorons are constantly crying? Practicing for the karma colonic that's headed your way? LMMFAO
We all see who cries the doom, gloom and fear..... But whatever lmao

And 80% of Americans thing its wrong to shut down the government over the AHA, last time republicans shut down the government many lots their seats.

You do the math and cry whine and babble about thieves or whatever you like...... We'll be here laughing at you idiots like we did last Election Day.

:-D You can thank the idiot republicans you idiots voted for. They seem to be doing a FINE job..... Pissing off 80% of America, 800,000 government employees, Military, retirees, add that to latino's, black, and female voters.

And you'll moan and complain about voter fraud, not having a clue what happened.

IDIOTS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125990 Sep 30, 2013
OBAMACARE HEARING DRAWS PRAISE, WORRY FROM KENTUCKIANS
Business owners, patients speak out about the law at Lexington meeting
By Kevin Wheatley, Published: August 28, 2013

“Individuals will lose significant motivation to live a healthier lifestyle or for an employer to implement wellness programs within their company,” Humkey said.

John McPhearson, chief executive officer of LectroDryer in Richmond, said he’s concerned that the four tiered plans offered through the health benefit exchanges would become “de facto” plans offered by private insurers, thus hampering his company’s ability to attract and retain employees.

“While some of the features of the plans, like lifetime maximums, are improvements, we feel the overall coverage will deteriorate for most of our employees,” he said.“Our current plan co-pays and prescription benefits are better than those of the platinum plan we have seen offered.”

McPhearson said reporting mandates in the new health care law would add two weeks of work to the company’s human resources manager per year. He also cited concerns that premiums would increase under Obamacare.

http://www.state-journal.com/local%20news/201...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125991 Sep 30, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*

God Bless You
AND
Please God ... BLESS America ...

<3
Uncle Tab

United States

#125992 Sep 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
September 20, 2013
There Is No Compromise on ObamaCare
By William Sullivan

For example, the House GOP establishment had, until this week, wanted to hold votes on two bills: one that could potentially defund ObamaCare, and a separate bill that would keep the government funded after this month. This was the expected path, the path of GOP reason and "compromise" according to the media and Democrats.

Yes, yes, we've heard it before. If Republicans don't consent to raising the limit on the national credit card, the world will end and all that. But then, Republicans are willing to raise the limit under certain conditions, aren't they?

So why a government shutdown would be singularly Republicans' fault in this particular instance is a bit of a mystery.

Allowing the government to shut down because of ideological conviction against the health care bill isn't really at all different from allowing the government to shut down because of the left's ideological conviction in favor of it.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/there_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

No democrat or libTARD WANTS TO see or ADMIT this ... tho!
What educated voters see is a united Democratic Party and a Republican Party in chaos fighting with each other.

So no matter how AmericanNONthinker tells you how to think, we all see how this will pan out.... Republicans will take the hit for it.

What makes this so much better is you idiots are oblivious to what's going to happen in the elections. You haven't researched a damned thing, and will say you lost elections because of voter fraud.

Same thing you say every time..... I can wait.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125994 Sep 30, 2013
McConnell is out of a job, not that it could have happened, but there is NO chance a Republican can win the Presidency for at least 8 years, more likely 16 years.

ObamaCare starts tonight, preexisting conditions such as repeated shots to the foot are now covered for you STUPID republicans.

:-D the GOP is stupid, top to bottom.

80% of America told you NOT to shut the government down.

Now it's time to start cleaning house. The Party of NO is fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min WhoaBuddy 80,670
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Mgtn Res 90,383
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 16 min Stray- Dog 80,826
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,777
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 hr WarForOil 83,868
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
More from around the web