'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239217 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#125908 Sep 30, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>The outsourcing is a result of the stimulus package. You can't use your lies to cover it tabby, If it had been a FoxNews report, that would be your only arguement! Your President is a failure tabby, a fool, and a crybaby! JUST LIKE YOU!
So you can't find it anywhere in the Stimulus Package huh?

Heh I'm not crying the blues like you are. I just ask for facts and you can't give any. You always divert when asked for facts.

Copy and Paste isn't a debate dumbass lol And everything on the Internet isn't fact. Only way to back up your claim is to post where it says Obama is outsourcing jobs in his Stimulus Package.

You can't.

So you can't post where Obama did outsource jobs, and you can't post where republicans aren't trying to outsource jobs??

2 swings and 2 misses. Well, me making you out to be a fool with this Gerogia trip. That's 3 swings.... You're out idiot!

NEEEEERXT!
OZombies

United States

#125909 Sep 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking about not liking Affordable Health Care for Americans. What part of ObamaCare do you hate the worst? Can you explain the Repub healthcare plan for a comparison?
Why DELAY ObamacareCRAP for big corporations, government employees, labor unions, special interest, IRS, but not the American people ...??
Simple question ...?? Don't you think would be just fair...?? If it is LAW of the land, why not law for everyone, or delay till 2015 for everyone ...??
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#125910 Sep 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They PASSED a clean CR and sent it to the house.
Its the house that keeps trying to attach riders that don't belong.
The Dims keep changing the legislation. Funding starts in the House.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#125911 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no work for democrats to do. Republicans want defund a law that's been approved by the SCOTUS.
Sorry..... Republicans could be working on a jobs bill..... Without outsourcing.
But, as I've pointed out many times.... Republicans have done nothing to help our country. They've done less than any republican congress since 1940
Worthless.
A majority of Americans want Obamacare to go away. Check the polls.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125912 Sep 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking about not liking Affordable Health Care for Americans. What part of ObamaCare do you hate the worst? Can you explain the Repub healthcare plan for a comparison?
I'm going to reply, to you. I am not against affordable health care for anyone! It,s the way it was done! You nor I have a clue what is really in that huge pork-filled bill! If everything is so good about Obamacare, tell me whats in that bill that created it, give me a link, where You or I can read the bill in it's entirety, then we could decide! I will never support the Government forceing anyone to buy something they do not want!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125913 Sep 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
For some reason I can't reply ...most of the day...

Why 'Indjudgment' when you don't have the answer, you talk stupid ...??

How do you know who is receiving government checks...??

Medicare and private insurance is NOT ObamacareCRAP...!!
You're on your cellphone posting??

NSA is scanning phones. Guess they found a real issue with you somewhere

Lol
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125914 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't find it anywhere in the Stimulus Package huh?
Heh I'm not crying the blues like you are. I just ask for facts and you can't give any. You always divert when asked for facts.
Copy and Paste isn't a debate dumbass lol And everything on the Internet isn't fact. Only way to back up your claim is to post where it says Obama is outsourcing jobs in his Stimulus Package.
You can't.
So you can't post where Obama did outsource jobs, and you can't post where republicans aren't trying to outsource jobs??
2 swings and 2 misses. Well, me making you out to be a fool with this Gerogia trip. That's 3 swings.... You're out idiot!
NEEEEERXT!
That is the dumbest reply ever posted tabby, Ever here that, "Its better to keep your mouth closed, and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"? You just removed all doubt!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125915 Sep 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Why DELAY ObamacareCRAP for big corporations, government employees, labor unions, special interest, IRS, but not the American people ...??
Simple question ...?? Don't you think would be just fair...?? If it is LAW of the land, why not law for everyone, or delay till 2015 for everyone ...??
Why haven't republicans did anything in the last 5 years??

Why aren't you mad about that??

You just repeat the same thing over and over and over.

But..... You can't reply to this message because someone is in your phone lmao
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125916 Sep 30, 2013
Hear
Uncle Tab

United States

#125918 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>That is the dumbest reply ever posted tabby, Ever here that, "Its better to keep your mouth closed, and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"? You just removed all doubt!
You still can't find it anywhere in the Stimulus Package ..... So the best you can do is say that's the dumbest thing ever?

Don't be scared, what have to got to worry about?

:-D

No need to answer..... We all know why you're scared..... Republican coward.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125919 Sep 30, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dims keep changing the legislation. Funding starts in the House.
Not changing.
Stripping it down to a Continuing Resolution bill. Getting rid of, or delaying a law legally passed, and affirmed by the courts, has nothing to do with the CR.
Even if the demands were reasonable, there is no way it should pass because you cannot reward holding peoples jobs hostage.
Just like we will not let Republicans hold the credit of The US hostage to get rid of a law they don't like.
It sets a bad precedence.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#125920 Sep 30, 2013
Stop the INSANITY,
now.
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

#125921 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
WB RC! Glad you had a great weekend. I was told I didn't have enough time to get back from my getaway. LMAO As usual, no fact to back up yet another republican running off at the mouth. Yes, we had fun slapping them around all weekend. The poor dumb idiots didn't have enough sense to understand how stupid we make them look. I almost feel guilty doing it lol Candy from a baby.:-D
They're on this reward, thanks for playing kick now. I guess that's the new thing the drunk Glen Beck is saying on his radio brainwashing the weak program.
Weak minded blithering fools.
C'mon Hilary!:-D she will make all you crazy republicans have anurisums! LMAO
This is a new day, uncle. You are just mad because you could not keep up. Thanks for playing. Crybaby.

Experience with arguing is on the idiots side. You got plenty.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125922 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm going to reply, to you. I am not against affordable health care for anyone! It,s the way it was done! You nor I have a clue what is really in that huge pork-filled bill! If everything is so good about Obamacare, tell me whats in that bill that created it, give me a link, where You or I can read the bill in it's entirety, then we could decide! I will never support the Government forceing anyone to buy something they do not want!
Here you go.
http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/rights/law/inde...

Google, or Bing is your friend.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125923 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>I'm going to reply, to you. I am not against affordable health care for anyone! It,s the way it was done! You nor I have a clue what is really in that huge pork-filled bill! If everything is so good about Obamacare, tell me whats in that bill that created it, give me a link, where You or I can read the bill in it's entirety, then we could decide! I will never support the Government forceing anyone to buy something they do not want!
http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppa...

So you're against something you know nothing about??

WOW!! That's amazing that you would have that reasoning.

You're against it because that's what elected republicans told you to be against it??

Way to show everyone what a drone you are.

:-D hillarious!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125924 Sep 30, 2013
Goat girl for the truth wrote:
<quoted text>This is a new day, uncle. You are just mad because you could not keep up. Thanks for playing. Crybaby.

Experience with arguing is on the idiots side. You got plenty.
...... Obviously it's you idiots that can't keep up. None of you can post a republican jobs bill with no outsourcing..... Why don't you take a stab at it. Just for shots and giggles.... Try to do this in the next hour.

That is if you can keep up and all LMAO
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125925 Sep 30, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppa...
So you're against something you know nothing about??
WOW!! That's amazing that you would have that reasoning.
You're against it because that's what elected republicans told you to be against it??
Way to show everyone what a drone you are.
:-D hillarious!
You state what I say was false, because it came from the internet, then you post a link? Really tabby? Really?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125926 Sep 30, 2013
Why is it, when you try to download the entire document in pdf, it won't load? A link to a source that won't load, that is interesting as hell!

Not yours tabby! I would never click a link you posted!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125927 Sep 30, 2013
I'll just lay it all out in front of you stupid low IQ republicans..... Either way, at Midnite tonight, you lose.

First off, if the government does shut down, your party of NO takes the hit for it. Same as what happened to your party last time.

Secondly, when the government doesn't shut down (and it won't) you still lose. Your party went all out, risking our country YET AGAIN for elected republicans personal gain.

You all don't catch these sorts of things, because you're all politically illiterate.

Look just a few posts ago.... You republicans have never read one sentence of the Affordable Heathcare Plan yet you're against it.

Talk about DUMB!!

That just made me laugh out loud!!

Ignorant fools!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125928 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
But you have a Law signed by Reagan that forces healthcare providers to treat those that cannot and/or will not pay. Therefore the law created a situation that causes everyone to pay for those that don't.
It's like having a car wreck that was not your fault but having to pay for the other persons car simply because they were not insured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min HELLary Clinton 666 105,882
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min YIM 92,004
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min jeb stuart 84,077
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dr Justice 2
More from around the web