'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190022 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125198 Sep 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for accepting responsibility for the deficit.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.
lafraud continues to troll for men on toothpix. Lucky for you, you have another bj's for jesus weekend coming up.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
LMAO True! If they are contending that the House alone controls the money, then they are also arguing that any spending problems would have to be the fault of the Republican controlled House and not the Presidents.
You can't have it both ways :-P

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#125199 Sep 27, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv'e stated the order OVER and OVER again.
YES the bills start in the house, but the Senate and the President has to approve, so it isn't just them. Their control isn't complete. They just come up with the original idea (and rarely does any bill pass as first originated in the house.).
Irregardless, back to my original point. I've have yet to see ANYONE show me how any language in the Constitution would make it even POSSIBLE for a bill (defunding Obamacare) to pass without the Presidents signature and/or 67 votes in the Senate.
I do apologize for the name calling. I should be above that, and it wont happen again. I just cannot understand how someone can argue this when it is written in such plain, concise and explicit language.
Nicely done, Newport. Don't let the regressive minority get to you. That's the way they operate. They make ludicrous statements that (usually) have no basis whatsoever in fact, then when they can't prove them, they simply declare victory, high five each other and scurry back to their dark little corners. Kind of like Nixon did with Nam.

I do think you gave them too much credit when you said they were contributing members of society, and yes, they can be (and are) that dumb.

Your argument and your proof were flawless. Thank you for posting such good information.:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125200 Sep 27, 2013
I see the SOS just a different day with the repuking of birther crap, who's posts are being removed and all the icons changed so bobbysocks doesn't cry. As usual the crazy loon and her babbling while quoting the Bible. Get real you idiots. Keep denying, if the gov't shuts down, the teabagging party of no OWNS IT. America will not forget and they just lose more votes.

Typical teabagging CONS. Looks like the teabaggers are targeted now. Good, they have destroyed the GOP. The new American Taliban = teabagging CONS. Like their minions on here.

Tea Party Poll Shows Support At Near Low Ebb

Support for the tea party is nearly as low as it's been since the movement's creation, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/tea-...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

come out come out little sissy boy. Stomp those icons. haha
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125201 Sep 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely done, Newport. Don't let the regressive minority get to you. That's the way they operate. They make ludicrous statements that (usually) have no basis whatsoever in fact, then when they can't prove them, they simply declare victory, high five each other and scurry back to their dark little corners. Kind of like Nixon did with Nam.
I do think you gave them too much credit when you said they were contributing members of society, and yes, they can be (and are) that dumb.
Your argument and your proof were flawless. Thank you for posting such good information.:)
Good morning Crow. I see you had them going last night. That Jethro is loser freak and all his socks. Trying to convince people he isn't. What a joke. He is so obvious. Always whining about his posts removed and the icons they change.

You, NG, Injudgement had some great posts. Plus, Calvin in for a few laughs...haha

Hope you have a wonderful day. It sure was chilly this morning. Fall is here. I love it, but at the same time hate to see that summer fun end. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#125202 Sep 27, 2013
Been very busy lately, thought I'd come back and check in how dumb the regular illiterate republicans here are doing..... No surprise here..... Same dumbasses who don't have a clue what's going on in our country b

Poor dumb Cruz wasting 22 hours on something he had ZERO chance of winning. I understand why republicans are leaving the GOP. Most people understand that low IQ repups are killing our country. Have done less than any republicans in over 50 years.

Housing had another jump last month. Sure sign of the recovering economy.

But republicans claim they're all about American Workers. Yet they do everything try can to pass outsourcing of jobs for their rich cronies.

If republicans would have worked as hard on a jobs plan as they have worked AGAINST healthcare for Americans..... Imagine where we would be now.

Great posts Newport!! They will always try to twist and turn posts to make it fit what they want. Never works tho.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125203 Sep 27, 2013
If Republicans Want to Save Their Party, They Must Permanently Destroy the Tea Party

The tea party was initially embraced by the Republican party as a mechanism to reinvent itself after the Bush administration. See, for all their finger pointing at President Obama, they went out of their way to try to wash away any remnants of G.W. Bush. Yes, the tea party was also a response to Barack Obama being elected president, which is evident in the clear racial overtones within the party — but it was also the Republican party’s way to try to say,“We’re conservatives, and this time we mean it!”

But what was once meant to usher in a new era in the Republican party has now turned into a disease that’s not only threatening to rip our country apart, but also destroy the very political party which it was supposed to be saving.

The tea party has eaten away at any semblance of sanity that remained within the GOP. Now you have Republican senators calling out “tea party favorite” Republicans for simply not understanding how government works. But even when these non tea party-backed Republicans do oppose the radical nature of some of their tea party-supported members, they usually end up treading that water very lightly. By opposing these radical antics by some of their colleagues they could possibly expose themselves to weakness in their primary battles, and ultimately lose their seat to a candidate the tea party supports.

And that’s where the danger lies.

See, liberals can’t defeat the tea party. Sure, we can expose their lies and vote for Democrats that will stand against them—but that doesn’t stop the tea party from engulfing the Republican party and sending this country into a perpetuate battle between common sense and radical right-wing idolatry of some kind of mythical reality.

For the tea party to truly be defeated, it’s going to take Republicans to stand up and take their party back. It’s up to sensible Republicans (yes, I know some do still exist) to stand in fierce opposition against the most radical elements of their own party. Because if the antics of Ted Cruz have shown us anything, it’s that these tea party Republicans simply don’t operate on rules that are based on reality. They operate based on whatever they want to be real instead of what is real.

Liberals simply cannot remove tea party influence from the Republican party. Trust us, we would love to be able to. But any time we try to take a stand against one of these clowns, it just comes off as some sort of partisan attack.

And if Republicans don’t stop the tea party from continuing to infect their party, it’s ultimately going to destroy it. While I would love for liberals to have ultimate power, I understand that’s never going to happen. Our best chance is to have representatives from both sides that are willing to work past differences to find a compromise which can push our country forward.

So if Republicans don’t act (and soon), the tea party is going to continue to slither its way into more power and more influence. Ultimately the GOP will be left weak, fractured and in a state of “civil war” between those Republicans who understand reality and the tea party Republicans who seem to like to invent their own. And as much fun as that sometimes may be to watch, it’s still terrible for our country and the progress we need to be making.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/if-republi...

Teabaggers are the disease of the GRAND OLD Party of NO.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125204 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Crow, look who is going to help turn Texas BLUE...a real filibuster Queen.

Wendy Davis to run for governor in Texas

Washington (CNN)– State Sen. Wendy Davis of Texas will run for governor next year, two Democratic sources familiar with the planning confirmed to CNN.

The Democrat, who gained national fame after her 13-hour filibuster over a controversial abortion bill, was already scheduled to make an announcement about her political future on October 3.

But until Thursday it wasn't certain whether she would be running for governor or run for re-election to her state Senate seat. Politico first reported Davis would run for governor.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

Yeah, I think the next two elections will go to the WOMEN. Payback for all that disrespect to women is gonna be a bitch. Can't wait.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#125205 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
I see the SOS just a different day with the repuking of birther crap, who's posts are being removed and all the icons changed so bobbysocks doesn't cry. As usual the crazy loon and her babbling while quoting the Bible. Get real you idiots. Keep denying, if the gov't shuts down, the teabagging party of no OWNS IT. America will not forget and they just lose more votes.
Typical teabagging CONS. Looks like the teabaggers are targeted now. Good, they have destroyed the GOP. The new American Taliban = teabagging CONS. Like their minions on here.
Tea Party Poll Shows Support At Near Low Ebb
Support for the tea party is nearly as low as it's been since the movement's creation, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/tea-...
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
come out come out little sissy boy. Stomp those icons. haha
Hiya RC!!

They will not pushbforbthe government shutdown. This is yet another fear doom and gloom tatic they use on the low IQ'rs, no information voters. Look what happened last time they shut the government down. They last their asses in elections.

Both Paul and Cruz killed any presidential hopes with their unstable 13, and 21 hour ramblings. They made the Republican Party look even dumber than republicans here do.

No way Hilary can lose when republicans, top to bottom are shooting themselves in the foot on a daily basis.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#125206 Sep 27, 2013
http://downtrend.com/71superb/small-business -...

this is what America has turned into! Please read you could be next!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125207 Sep 27, 2013
oh lQQkie, the minions on here's favorite hero zman is in the news again...hahaha We ALL have our doubts too, except the RWNJs on here. Poor misguided nuts.

George Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence

Recent events have "really helped me to take the blinders off," Shellie Zimmerman says She was referring to the couple's struggles since the verdict

http://us.cnn.com/2013/09/26/justice/shellie-...

Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.

or your wife's apparently to zman. The real "THUG". I bet he proves it again real soon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#125208 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Been very busy lately, thought I'd come back and check in how dumb the regular illiterate republicans here are doing..... No surprise here..... Same dumbasses who don't have a clue what's going on in our country b
Poor dumb Cruz wasting 22 hours on something he had ZERO chance of winning. I understand why republicans are leaving the GOP. Most people understand that low IQ repups are killing our country. Have done less than any republicans in over 50 years.
But republicans claim they're all about American Workers. Yet they do everything try can to pass outsourcing of jobs for their rich cronies.
If republicans would have worked as hard on a jobs plan as they have worked AGAINST healthcare for Americans..... Imagine where we would be now.
Great posts Newport!! They will always try to twist and turn posts to make it fit what they want. Never works tho.
TAB!! We've missed you, you cantankerous thing! Great to see you and welcome the heck back, dude!
Uncle Tab

United States

#125209 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
oh lQQkie, the minions on here's favorite hero zman is in the news again...hahaha We ALL have our doubts too, except the RWNJs on here. Poor misguided nuts.
George Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence
Recent events have "really helped me to take the blinders off," Shellie Zimmerman says She was referring to the couple's struggles since the verdict
http://us.cnn.com/2013/09/26/justice/shellie-...
Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.
or your wife's apparently to zman. The real "THUG". I bet he proves it again real soon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Republicans and guns just make me laugh at how amazingly stupid they are.

Republicans go on and on about how much safer it would be if everyone had guns. Then we have the Naval Shipyard shootings..... An insane person walks in there, shoots police officers, takes thier guns and uses those guns to kill more people.

Republican Logic..... Amazing they can remember to breath on thier own.

Let's also not forget about the amount of weapons at the naval yard.

Common sense...... They just ain't got it.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125210 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Good morning Uncle Tab. It is so good to see you post, we missed you. Newport has had them on the run looking up his posts. Arisocks, as usual, claims he is you, like Calvin and remains here with 3/4 socks a night. Sometimes talking to himself while he tries to convince everyone he is not doing it. Of course the loon is still her normal batshit crazy. You have missed some great laughs though. Calvin really bugs them. Since school started we don't see much of him, but when we do, it's a laugh with each post. lol He especially gets the chemtrail serb. And you are right, they twist and turn everything while trolling other threads, fright winged nut daily and their jihad sites to dispute it. Entertaining as always.

I hope you and your family have been enjoying our beautiful Kentucky weather. We are so blessed. Hope you have been enjoying your retirement as much as I have.

That Canadian Crazed Cruz was a trip on his 21 hours of meaningless bullshit. I have loved all the cannibalism they have demonstrated along the way within their two parties. That OLD bunch of CONS better step up or they will all be teabaggers. hahaha
Meanwhile, the MAJORITY is taking notes. They still won't be able to buy an election. lol

I do hope you stick around and have some fun with us. The circus clowns are hilarious.

I am looking forward to the BIG BLUE MADNESS in a 21 days. New recruits are looking awesome.

Have a great day!

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#125211 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hey Crow, look who is going to help turn Texas BLUE...a real filibuster Queen.
Wendy Davis to run for governor in Texas
Washington (CNN)– State Sen. Wendy Davis of Texas will run for governor next year, two Democratic sources familiar with the planning confirmed to CNN.
The Democrat, who gained national fame after her 13-hour filibuster over a controversial abortion bill, was already scheduled to make an announcement about her political future on October 3.
But until Thursday it wasn't certain whether she would be running for governor or run for re-election to her state Senate seat. Politico first reported Davis would run for governor.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...
Yeah, I think the next two elections will go to the WOMEN. Payback for all that disrespect to women is gonna be a bitch. Can't wait.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Well that's interesting! Truth be told, RC Co-Cola (and good morning, btw!) I don't know that much about Ms. Davis, because, well...it's Texas, and most of 'em down there seem to be nuts. This will give me the incentive to do a little research on her, so thanks! I'm not the type of woman who will vote for a candidate just because they're a woman, and I know you're not either. But chick, I have to admit it's nice to see more estrogen in elections ;)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125212 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya RC!!
They will not pushbforbthe government shutdown. This is yet another fear doom and gloom tatic they use on the low IQ'rs, no information voters. Look what happened last time they shut the government down. They last their asses in elections.
Both Paul and Cruz killed any presidential hopes with their unstable 13, and 21 hour ramblings. They made the Republican Party look even dumber than republicans here do.
No way Hilary can lose when republicans, top to bottom are shooting themselves in the foot on a daily basis.
You are right about all that Uncle Tab. They are a great source of entertainment. Canadian Crazed Cruz rambled for 21 hours, NO FILIBUSTER, Reid offers him another hour to ramble and he refuses and all anyone came away with was his ignorance reading Green Eggs and Ham (with the moral of the story being don't knock something you haven't tried). That was just PRICELESS. I am reposting the new remix in case you didn't go back that far. Crow loved it, so did the friends I emailed it too. Just too funny how they are helping DEMS get elected.

Found this on Face book

By Edward Z.....

Do you like the GOP?
I do not like them. No siree!

I do not like them in the House,
where endlessly they whine and grouse.
And in the Senate, maddening,
they filibuster everything.

Don't like them on the internet,
or lying on my TV set.
I do not like them so far right,
I do not like that they're ALL white.

I do not like them when they wink.
It scares me when they try to think.
I do not like their budget cuts.
I do not like that they are nuts!

If they're the face of Uncle Sam,
then Uncle Sam don't give a damn!
They like Tea, and green money,
but why, oh why, don't they like me?

They will not help me keep my house.
They do not like my same-sex spouse.
They don't like any news but FOX,
or black folks at the ballot box.
They don't believe in warming air.
They REALLY hate Obamacare!

They sham and slam and send out spam.
So sure I am, it's all a scam.
It's all for them, but none for me.
I do NOT like the GOP.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023726...

RIP GOP TEABAGGING CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#125213 Sep 27, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Stupid. Now go study for the GED.
Only to mantra fed bot. Babble on.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#125214 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why don't you list Obama's accomplishments for the last 5 years besides...

Increasing the debt by $ 7 Trillion
Making a mess in the Arab world
Lying about keeping your Doctor and lowering premiums
Unemployment at 5.6% in his first term
NSA scandal
No lobbyists will work in his administration
Shovel ready jobs
Red line in Syria
Black and Teen unemployment at record levels

go ahead, make my day
Uncle Tab

United States

#125215 Sep 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
TAB!! We've missed you, you cantankerous thing! Great to see you and welcome the heck back, dude!
Hiya Crow.

Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125216 Sep 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's interesting! Truth be told, RC Co-Cola (and good morning, btw!) I don't know that much about Ms. Davis, because, well...it's Texas, and most of 'em down there seem to be nuts. This will give me the incentive to do a little research on her, so thanks! I'm not the type of woman who will vote for a candidate just because they're a woman, and I know you're not either. But chick, I have to admit it's nice to see more estrogen in elections ;)
Yeah you do, we discussed her. The CONS started that abortion Barbie crap. She is a State Senator. Strong woman who fights for PEOPLE. Women will win a lot of elections coming up. Watch and see. History in the making.

Mattel Responds To Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm. Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

ALLISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125217 Sep 27, 2013
No, Ted Cruz’s Fake Filibuster Isn’t The Same As Wendy Davis’s Real One

As Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) engages in a long speech in opposition to the Affordable Care Act, many of the nation’s top newspapers aren’t highlighting the Tea Party lawmaker’s efforts on their front pages, and several media outlets have actively criticized him for working to force a government shutdown. Cruz’s fellow conservatives say that amounts to the height of media bias — pointing out that outlets were much more receptive to Cruz’s colleague, State Sen. Wendy Davis (D-TX), when she filibustered a package of abortion restrictions in the Texas legislature over the summer.

“Gee I wonder why NYT and WaPo and everyone else gave ecstatic coverage to Wendy Davis but not to Ted Cruz. I just can’t make sense of it!” right-wing commentator John Podhoretz tweeted. After comparing the headlines covering Davis and Cruz, the Right Scoop blog concludes “the bias couldn’t be more obvious.” The Washington Examiner laments the fact that Davis was called a media hero and Cruz is being labeled a “grandstander,” suggesting that’s probably because the media supports legalized abortion and doesn’t want to defund Obamacare. Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) took the comparison even further, tweeting,“If ObamaCare were an infant Democrats would support a filibuster to kill it.”

It’s true that the two senators from Texas are being received very differently in the media. But a perceived media bias isn’t the only reason why that could be the case. In fact, the disparities in the coverage could reflect the gulf between the actual impact of the lawmakers’ filibuster efforts.
Davis successfully delayed an anti-abortion bill that didn’t come up for a vote during Texas’ regular session, but that was brought up for consideration during a special legislation session that was specifically convened to give lawmakers more time to enact abortion restrictions. Davis’ 11-hour filibuster — during which she wasn’t allowed to sit down, take a sip of water, cede the floor, or stray off topic — ran out the clock on that special session. The Senate was not able to vote on the abortion bill in time. Davis’ efforts were backed by hundreds of grassroots protesters who rallied against the abortion restrictions for weeks.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Aggie23 69,760
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 hr Garthok 17,962
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr River Tam 80,097
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Good farts 942
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Farting 766
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,162
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 8... (Nov '14) 19 hr The truth 5
More from around the web