'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190291 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Vern

Switzerland

#121463 Sep 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I'm sorry but that is not my doing, but if thats what you want to believe, go ahead.
look I am in Switzerland for real. Using a smartphone. I can change my name like you did but the location, still the same. Now what was your point? Know what I mean?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121464 Sep 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s most likely that retarded country girl OZ, she can’t complete a coherent sentence. She has the mind of a child and that child was stupid, pay her no mind; no one else does. I have no clue what she posted either.
You are right General, she does that, thinking she pushes your buttons but only shows how ignorant she really is. Little goat girl is very lonely.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#121465 Sep 7, 2013
The Elites of Washington PANDER for illegal people votes.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#121466 Sep 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write this, someone who like to steer trouble will do that. Someone who is very disturb individual. Someone who is mentally ill. I would not say 'Traditional Americans' or 'White Americans'...how hard is to change name and location on your own screen. If I did I would say SO, but I didn't ...you believe what you want.
Really?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES
Los Angeles, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#60860Nov 6, 2012

Traditional Americans have pride, hard working people will never vote for Obama ...

90% of blacks vote for Obama...
60% Latinos vote for Obama...
Why do you think is that?

60% whites vote for Romney ...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121467 Sep 7, 2013
Oh lQQkie chemtrail is talking to herself. hahaha Here, I will talk to you by answering your dumbass post to me...you never learn. Must be the chemtrail fog.

RepubliCONS wrote:

Well lQQkie who stayed up ALL night having a zodiac love fest. hahaha
What a bunch of loser lemmings and glad Chemtrail remembered to lockup the NUT house. hahaha PRICELESS
And what's with the arijay/bobbysocks trolls trying to figure out where everyone lives? haha Bunch of creepy stalker sybils. I have said over and over, I don't live anywhere near Campbellsville, not even 30 miles as the jr detective suggests. haha It must be writing a book about us, for someone who don't read our comments it sure gathers some facts we post, right down to my comfy bed/pillow and pool. hahaha Idiots
I see the proxy name/location jerkoff used my screen name once again to sling slanderous bullshit again. And ONCE AGAIN I have reported the creep. I must really chap his ass with my articles of truth. They have nothing but nonsense rhetoric and propaganda, but mostly just bullshit about anything but world events. Certainly no defense for their racist bigoted parties or clown candidates. Typical of CONS. Babbling nonsense and ignorant rants by the loon. hahaha
Sorry I missed you Crow, ILIH. Good job ripping them a new one. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

Chemtrail said:
Do you always have to attack others, call names, use foul language?'LQQkie' what? Does anyone need your permission what to post? What is PRICELESS? You are one very miserable individual.
Get a life. SPAMing is the best you can do...!!!!!!!

Where's the foul language chemtrail? Look at fake wtf or the arijaysock/bobbysocks if you want to see foul language, attacking others, and calling names. They do it best. Bullies thinking they can talk shit to women and they will take it. I just dish it right back. If it bothers you don't read them or mine. GOT THAT!!!

lQQkie is a slur to the )8~D> batshit crazy loon who likes to use it and one of arisocks lQQkb4uleap (or the loon's) she isn't above doing it, although she can resist writing like a crazed teenager. arisocks thinks he is slick but slips up with key words so we basically know when he is slipping in and out of or creating new socks.

WHERE? in that post did I say anything about anyone having permission to post here or make fools of yourself? It's a free thread unless the MODS remove you. You really should limit your time in the chemtrail fog. lol

PRICELESS?? YOU taking ILIH original comment and the rest of us referencing this thread as the "asylum" and "locking the nut house" up. That is PRICELESS since you and your loon's circus clown crew are the NUTS.

I could careless what some implant foreigner thinks of me. I have told you time and time again to scroll over it if you don't like my post. I can post and WILL ANYTHING I want to. It's spam when I do it but news if your loon does. Stick it chemtrail. I do have a LIFE, a great one you people seem to resent, sorry bout your luck. I will continue to enjoy it. So fo, fu, and kma chemtrail. Is that foul enough for you loser?

Guess that about covers it eh? lmao@you and your sissy way foreigner. Hope you enjoy someone using your name while spinning. Probably your buddy general arijay/bobbie socks just stirring the shit. THAT is his game, not ours. Loser lemming fools. Have a pudding pop. haha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121468 Sep 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right General, she does that, thinking she pushes your buttons but only shows how ignorant she really is. Little goat girl is very lonely.
And like her friends, very, very stupid! None of them seem to know it. They always think they win every arguement, when they do nothing but make fools of themselves, it's funny but also sad. We need more citizens like you, and less like them.
OZombies

United States

#121469 Sep 7, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>look I am in Switzerland for real. Using a smartphone. I can change my name like you did but the location, still the same. Now what was your point? Know what I mean?
You can change your location too Vern ...just type your 'new city/state' and press 'change' simple as that .
Mine is going between Los Angeles and San Francisco, why...I don't know ...!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121470 Sep 7, 2013
Florida’s Fraudulent Voting Witch Hunt Produces a “Shocking” Number of Cases — All Republican

The issue of voter fraud and new restrictive voter ID laws has taken this country by storm the last couple of years. Republican legislatures all across the country have taken “a stand against voter fraud” and passed highly restrictive new laws which they claim will reduce the possibility of fraudulent voting.

It just so happens that Florida, with their Republican Governor Rick Scott, is one of these states claiming strict voter ID laws are needed to prevent the possibility of rampant voter fraud.
Well, an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has concluded, and their findings are absolutely stunning.

Upon concluding their investigation, they reported a staggering—two cases of voter registration fraud.
Yes, after several months of investigation following the 2012 elections, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement found a whopping two cases of actual voter registration fraud.

Oh, and the kicker? The two cases consisted of two voter registration forms fraudulently filled out by a man who worked for the Republican party. He admitted to stealing the identity of his former girlfriend’s ex-husband and filling out the two forms.

Well, the number of cases might increase considering two more cases do remain open, though it’s clear Governor Scott has moved on from this investigation.

I guess that’s what happens when you try to invent a problem that has never existed.

And this pattern of not finding “rampant” evidence of voter fraud isn’t just in Florida — Republicans all across the country are having trouble finding evidence that fraudulent voting is a threat to our election process.

But Republicans haven’t let these kinds of facts stand in their way of passing highly restrictive new voting laws in numerous Republican-controlled states which they claim will reduce the number of cases where people have tried to vote or register to vote illegally.

Though, let’s be honest. Anyone with even a shred of common sense is well aware that these laws have nothing to do with “voter fraud” and everything to do with keeping people who often don’t vote for Republicans from being able to vote at all.

Because even if there are a handful of cases each election cycle where some sort of voting fraud is found, it pales in comparison to the tens of thousands (if not millions) of Americans who will be disenfranchised due to these highly restrictive voter ID laws.

So while Republicans claim they’re trying to solve one problem, which we all know is a blatant lie, they’re actually creating a problem in their efforts to keep those they wished wouldn’t vote from actually voting.

Because conservatives know that their best chance at “winning” isn’t having better policies than Democrats — it’s simply doing all they can to keep Democrats from being able to vote.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/floridas-f...

Typical CON, crying about it, but guilty of it themselves. Much like the circus clown socks on here. haha

RIP TEABAGGING CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121471 Sep 7, 2013
Texas Republican And Candidate For State Attorney General Is Preparing State To Secede

In 2009, Texas Governor Rick Perry threatened to secede in response to the first African-American taking his rightful place in the White House.

Perry was whining about President Obama’s policies. Of course, Texas is still in the Union and Perry totally backed down and hasn’t made a move toward secession since. But another top Republican in the state has.

Texas Railroad Commissioner and candidate for state Attorney General Barry Smitherman is dead serious about helping his state actually secede from the Union and become an independent nation. For years, he’s been building the state’s energy infrastructure so that it could operate on it’s own without the federal government.

Droughts, wildfires, destruction of paved roads, severe water insecurity, and the associated agricultural shortages are severe threats to the state’s future survival. Businesses are certain to avoid a state that has so many serious problems, especially when those problems include water shortages and transportation issues. And if Texas secedes, they wouldn’t be using American currency anymore and it wouldn’t be backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.

In other words, it would be significantly devalued. And as an independent nation, Texas would no longer have representatives in Congress to ask for disaster aid, which Rick Perry has literally been begging for in the wake of devastating fires.

Clearly, Texas Republicans have not thought this whole secession thing through. The state may have a strong energy sector for now, but it takes more than an energy infrastructure to make a nation, and Texas needs to figure that out now before it’s too late. It was crazy the last time Texas seceded, it would be even crazier to do it a second time.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/07/texas...

bye, bye TEXAS, we don't need your racist bigoted red state. hahaha NEVER HAPPEN...they need the gov't, just ask old CON Perry. lol

Who Needs Roads? Not Texas, As State GOP Decides To De-Pave Miles Of Roadways

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/07/texas...

Dumbasses, glad I don't have loved ones living in that strange loser state.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp on those icons general bobbysocks. hahaha
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121472 Sep 7, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES
Los Angeles, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#60860Nov 6, 2012
Traditional Americans have pride, hard working people will never vote for Obama ...
90% of blacks vote for Obama...
60% Latinos vote for Obama...
Why do you think is that?
60% whites vote for Romney ...
One more time...you can change your name to
'OBAMIES ZOMBIES' location : Los Angeles, CA and press change, simple as that and post anything you want too. So, is that really me or some trouble maker...?? What do you think?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121473 Sep 7, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The Elites of Washington PANDER for illegal people votes.
Hmmm. Please show any instance of Illegals caught voting or attempting to vote.
I doubt you can show one or two, let alone the thousands it would take to influence an election.
Hitler

Hyden, KY

#121475 Sep 7, 2013
how do you like my mustache you looser's?...
OZombies

United States

#121477 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And like her friends, very, very stupid! None of them seem to know it. They always think they win every arguement, when they do nothing but make fools of themselves, it's funny but also sad. We need more citizens like you, and less like them.
Hahaha....you're good guy General and thank you for your compliment.
<3 !!!
Vern

Switzerland

#121478 Sep 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="RepubliCONS"
I could careless what some implant foreigner thinks of me. I have told you time and time again to scroll overhttp://www.topix.com/forum /us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JSK it if you don't like my post. I can post and WILL ANYTHING I want to. It's spam when I do it but news if your loon does. Stick it chemtrail. I do have a LIFE, a great one you people seem to resent, sorry bout your luck. I will continue to enjoy it. So fo, fu, and kma chemtrail. Is that foul enough for you loser?
Guess that about covers it eh? lmao@you and your sissy way foreigner. Hope you enjoy someone using your name while spinning. Probably your buddy general arijay/bobbie socks just stirring the shit. THAT is his game, not ours. Loser lemming fools. Have a pudding pop. haha
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH[/QUOTE]oh oh ohhhhhh LQQK seems like you do care when someone plays your own game with you? Are you perturbed? You play games all the time....know what I mean? What about that topic on another topix site you instigated? I found it. You are all that you call others and more, how's that pudding pop, loser lemming fool? See how it works! ;) I removed part of your post that did not pertain to the foreigner. Teeeheeee
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#121479 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
We are winners. you Idiots are in denial.
Called you ass out Thursday night, you ran like a
punk. correcting spelling, and can't spell.
I'll repost it after I get to work. e- dumbass!
Vern

Switzerland

#121480 Sep 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can change your location too Vern ...just type your 'new city/state' and press 'change' simple as that .
Mine is going between Los Angeles and San Francisco, why...I don't know ...!!
really? Then I won't be a foreigner! Teeheeeheeeeheeeeeee
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121481 Sep 7, 2013
US Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Due To Contraception Access, Remains High In Abstinence-Only Red States

Read it and weep, conservatives. The overall US teen pregnancy rate has fallen six percent and it’s all thanks to contraception knowledge and access. Meanwhile, in abstinence-only red states, the rate remains high as the Republican war on comprehensive sex education and birth control rages on.

The National Center for Health Statistics reports that the national teen pregnancy rate now stands at 29.4 births per thousand teens 15-19 years of age. The 2012 rate is the lowest on record in the 73 year history in which the government has collected the data. According to CDC surveys of high schoolers examined by Dr. John Santelli, the trend downward is the result of increased usage of contraception.

If conservatives truly want to reduce the number of abortions, they should WANT to mandate comprehensive sex education in schools. They should also work to make contraception less expensive and more accessible instead of waging war against it. The facts are clear. Contraception and proper sex education works. The abstinence-only policies that Republicans delusionally and stubbornly stand by, do not. And red states only hurt themselves by refusing to accept reality.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/07/us-te...

Another CON proven. They never learn. Watch most of those states turn BLUE next couple elections. THEY know it, these clowns know it. That is why they get so enraged and play their little games. Have at it. NOT going anywhere. Been here since 2010 off and on. Get use to it. Bring it on. Show us how foul you can be. Spin those socks ari.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121482 Sep 7, 2013
Department Of Justice Joins Growing List Of State And Federal Agencies Investigating Michele Bachmann

Michele Bachmann has found herself the subject of a US Department of Justice investigation. This is on top of already underway investigations by the House Ethics Committee, the FBI and the Iowa State Elections Committee for actions taken during her 2012 failed Presidential campaign. On September 5th, 2013, the New York Times reported that they had reviewed a DOJ subpoena requesting financial documents and a detailed list of communications from a Republican Super PAC. The Subpoena names not only Bachmann, but her husband Marcus and two additional members of Michele Bachmann’s campaign staff.

According to the New York Times report, the Department Of Justice subpoena appears to be related to complaints made to the Federal Elections Commission and The FBI, by a former Bachmann campaign staff member. Those allegations concern Bachmann’s campaign staff coordinating with the unnamed Super PAC, which, if true, would be a clear violation of federal election laws.

Other allegations against the Bachmann campaign include improper payments made to an Iowa State Senator, in exchange for his support of her campaign. The Iowa State Ethics Committee is currently investigating those claims, which also came from a source within the Bachmann campaign. On May 1st, 2013 Minnesota Public Radio reported that the committee had appointed an independent investigator to look into allegations against Bachmann and Iowa Republican Senator Kent Sorenson. Additionally:

“Bachmann’s former chief of staff and presidential campaign adviser. Andy Parrish earlier provided the ethics committee with an affidavit saying that Sorenson sought and received payment for his work with the Bachmann campaign.”

On September 6th, 2013 the Associated Press reported that the House Ethics Committee was extending it’s own investigation into additional Ethics violations, after a receiving a referral from the Office of Congressional Ethics. Then on May 17th, the FBI also joined in the investigation.
According to the Minnesota Post:

The entry of the FBI into the investigation raises the possibility that there were potential criminal violations. In addition to the alleged theft of the home-school list, the FBI is said to be looking into the campaign’s demand that certain former employees, whose pay was withheld at the end of the campaign, sign non-disclosure agreements before receiving their compensation.

The number of agencies investigating Bachmann just keeps growing, as do the number of allegations made against her. While not criminal in nature, members of Bachmann’s staff also reported that she had an “unnatural relationship” with Brett O’Donnell, her debate coach. Former campaign staffer Peter Waldron co-authored a new book “Bachmannistan; Behind the Lines” which according to Addicting Info’s T. Steelman, highlights Bachmann’s “Un-Christian behavior, blind ambition and stunning incompetence” on the campaign trail.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/07/depar...

Oh lQQkie, crazy eyes is in deep doo doo. haha Don't surprise me. Teabagging CON.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121483 Sep 7, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>oh oh ohhhhhh LQQK seems like you do care when someone plays your own game with you? Are you perturbed? You play games all the time....know what I mean? What about that topic on another topix site you instigated? I found it. You are all that you call others and more, how's that pudding pop, loser lemming fool? See how it works! ;) I removed part of your post that did not pertain to the foreigner. Teeeheeee
Please post what you've found vern?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121484 Sep 7, 2013
White House showed gruesome videos to senators in case for Syria strike

Videos the Obama administration showed earlier this week to a select group of senators in closed-door briefings to make the case that a limited military attack on Syria would be justified were obtained by NBC News on Saturday.

The footage of bodies writhing on the floor, people with their dilated eyes watery and dazed, and children seemingly gasping for air, sometimes with other, inert bodies nearby, are just some of the gruesome images that the administration says are consistent with exposure to nerve agents.
NBC News has not been able to independently verify the authenticity of these videos.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said at the Thursday briefing that the images -- a grim presentation aimed to convince lawmakers beyond a shadow of a doubt that Syrian President Bashar Assad killed more than 1,400 people, including more than 400 children in an Aug. 21 chemical weapons attack outside Damascus -- are what other members of Congress needed to see to be persuaded to authorize strikes designed to punish Assad and deter him from using chemical weapons again.

As President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry continue their case for U.S. military strikes against the Syrian government as a punishment for using chemical weapons, opposition is mounting from both sides of the aisle to any kind of involvement in the civil war. NBC News has obtained graphic videos from Syria showing the aftermath of what appears to be a chemical attack.

NBC White House Correspondent Peter Alexander reports on the videos and Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., and Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., join MSNBC's Karen Finney to discuss. WARNING: The images are very graphic.

The intelligence committee briefing was part of an all-out push by the Obama administration to persuade Congress to authorize a strike against Syria, as many war-weary Americans continue to express their disapproval of any U.S.-led military action.

Meanwhile, on Saturday, Secretary of State John Kerry met with European Union officials in an attempt to muster support for a possible military strike on Syria, amid international resistance over the plan's effectiveness.

As leaders weighed possible U.S.-led military action, President Barack Obama was back in Washington preparing yet another pitch to the American public, scheduled to take place at the White House on Tuesday. Obama will also give interviews Monday to the three major networks as well as CNN, Fox, and PBS, the White House announced on Saturday.

Earlier this week, the president said he was mindful that memories of the buildup to the Iraq War were still fresh, both in the United States and among its allies abroad.

“Keep in mind I’m somebody who opposed the war in Iraq, and am not interested in repeating mistakes of us basing decisions on faulty intelligence,” he said Thursday.“But having done a thoroughgoing evaluation of the information that is currently available, I can say with high confidence that chemical weapons were used.”

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/07...

Petraeus backs Obama administration on Syria
CNN·4 hours ago WASHINGTON (CNN)- Retired Army Gen. David Petraeus announced Saturday he's behind the White House's plan for limited military strikes against the Syrian.

Disgraced republiCON General backs the President....who knew.

On April 29, 1997, the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on their Destruction took effect as a global arms agreement, signed by nearly every sovereign political body on the planet.

Have not yet ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention
Israel
Myanmar

Neither signed nor acceded to the Chemical Weapons Convention
Angola
Egypt
North Korea
South Sudan
Syria
http://www.opcw.org/about-opcw/non-member-sta...

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr Garthok 18,122
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr guestisChicknButtt 69,897
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DAN SELF DESTRUCTING 102,170
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 80,128
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 10 hr CorruptionKiller 35
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr Big bad john 19,887
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) 18 hr Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
More from around the web