'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120354 Aug 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you missed me so much hun ...
BUT
I don't stay on my pc when it's storming ...
Then I had 'a friend' stop by ...
I'm BACK now ...
:D
Where did I say I missed you? If I did, I must be drunk. Oh...wait...no, that's you.

Had a booty call, huh? Atta girl!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120355 Aug 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows where he was born except his family members and a few of them stated he was born in Kenya. It really depends on if Obama's mama married an Indonesian and became a citizen there. Didn't her husband adopt Obama and change his name to Barry something or other? I don't know the law on all that crap but it really doesn't matter. None of you can prove Obama was born in the USA any more than the birthers can prove he wasn't. None of it matters. He was elected twice and he is the worst president in the history of our country. He's proved that over and over again.
who dropped your crazy ass
off? and are they coming back for your Ignorant
ass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120356 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I missed you? If I did, I must be drunk. Oh...wait...no, that's you.
Had a booty call, huh? Atta girl!
Sorry hun ...
I have REAL life FRIENDS also ...
Don't DO 'booty calls'

NOT my style ...

Sounds like you KNOW ALL about them ...

General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120357 Aug 31, 2013
Well you are set now crow; smartass is here, and stupidass just arrived!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120358 Aug 31, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> who dropped your crazy ass
off? and are they coming back for your Ignorant
ass?
you is ought to be axin yo sef that questin cuntry gurl
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120359 Aug 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hun ...
I have REAL life FRIENDS also ...
Don't DO 'booty calls'
NOT my style ...
Sounds like you KNOW ALL about them ...
Deal with them as best you can AL, I've had all the stupid sunsofbitches I can stand!:{
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120360 Aug 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
you is ought to be axin yo sef that questin cuntry gurl
aaaaaahahahaha.....your spell check is busted. general dumbass!
Jay

Paris, TN

#120361 Aug 31, 2013
And so........

First Congress. Sess. II. Ch. 4. 1790

proceeding thereon; and thereupon such a person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States. And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted is citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person proscribed,(a)

Approved, March 26, 1790
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120362 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Deal with them as best you can AL, I've had all the stupid sunsofbitches I can stand!:{
night general dumb ass. 5,4,3,2,1........here comes
wtf (wittle tiny freak).

#120363 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
That narcissistic personality disorder is flaring up again crow! You have beaten me on nothing, and you never will! You and your ever smaller group of halfwits are the only ones impressed by you! Ití so amusing, you were actually believing what I was saying; you are so easy crow, so very easy! You are a pitiful ignorant fool, who lives a delusion, and illusion of grandeur. You are a bit smarter than your dumbass friends, since you can form an understandable sentence, on occasion; which they cannot do. You are a hero to them, but more so to yourself than anyone. You have two minions, oneís a smartass, the other a stupidass, and you are a perfect fit for both! You are a liar, a fraud and the joke of this thread, and you are too stupid to know it. You convince yourself you win, when you donít even come close. You are a troll, nothing more.
You just keep telling yourself that, Jethro. Like Mama always said, the other kids don't want to play with you because they're just jealous.

I believe nothing you post. I think you've lied to yourself so often that you actually believe the drivel you spout on a daily basis. That's not a professional diagnosis, btw, just an educated guess. Each time your fingers touch the keyboard you testify to your ignorance.

My friends are far from dumb, and they prove it every single day. I'm certainly not their hero, nor are they my "minions". I benefit greatly from their knowledge and wit, and enjoy their company immensely.

The joke of this thread is that you think no one's on to your game. It's blatantly obvious. You fool no one, little man. We see right through you, to the core of your hideous soul.

One of my dogs died recently. He was old, ancient by canine standards, and over the years gave me unparalleled loyalty and much laughter. If it had been somehow possible, I would have without compunction traded your life and the lives of every single inbred, slack-jawed, loblolly, mouth-breather like you, to keep him with me even one more day. Your bloodline is a vile stain on the fabric of humanity, and you are beneath contempt. A creature who brought nothing but happiness to this earth is gone, yet you still draw breath. So be it.

But your time's coming, little man. Come to find out, the AG's office really can't do much about you, but after seeing some of your posts they put me in touch with some folks who can. What was it you said to me awhile back? Oh, yeah...

Ever feel like you're being watched?

Appomattox, Jethro. Appomattox.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#120364 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks "T" ...
Good Night :)

Sleep Well ...

Eagle ...

Just because we've been idle
Doesn't mean ...
WE are tamed ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120365 Aug 31, 2013
Jay wrote:
And so........
First Congress. Sess. II. Ch. 4. 1790
proceeding thereon; and thereupon such a person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States. And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted is citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person proscribed,(a)
Approved, March 26, 1790
Amen ...
and AGAIN
A~M~E~N ...

;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

#120366 Aug 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen ...
and AGAIN
A~M~E~N ...
;~)

Did you save all the stuff we had back then? This was just one of them.

Now that Cruz might be coming up, we'll see how they rip that apart. His mother was an American citizen, too...like Obama, but their father's were not. Sr. Cruz did become naturalized, Obama Sr. went back to Kenya un-naturalized.

Then there's Rubio who was born in Florida. Aught to be an interesting up-coming.

#120367 Aug 31, 2013
Calvin (if you're still here), Countrygirl, and any other lib pals, dream sweet.

Stomp away, Witch Hazel, you malevolent old Monitor lizard.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120368 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep telling yourself that, Jethro. Like Mama always said, the other kids don't want to play with you because they're just jealous.
I believe nothing you post. I think you've lied to yourself so often that you actually believe the drivel you spout on a daily basis. That's not a professional diagnosis, btw, just an educated guess. Each time your fingers touch the keyboard you testify to your ignorance.
My friends are far from dumb, and they prove it every single day. I'm certainly not their hero, nor are they my "minions". I benefit greatly from their knowledge and wit, and enjoy their company immensely.
The joke of this thread is that you think no one's on to your game. It's blatantly obvious. You fool no one, little man. We see right through you, to the core of your hideous soul.
One of my dogs died recently. He was old, ancient by canine standards, and over the years gave me unparalleled loyalty and much laughter. If it had been somehow possible, I would have without compunction traded your life and the lives of every single inbred, slack-jawed, loblolly, mouth-breather like you, to keep him with me even one more day. Your bloodline is a vile stain on the fabric of humanity, and you are beneath contempt. A creature who brought nothing but happiness to this earth is gone, yet you still draw breath. So be it.
But your time's coming, little man. Come to find out, the AG's office really can't do much about you, but after seeing some of your posts they put me in touch with some folks who can. What was it you said to me awhile back? Oh, yeah...
Ever feel like you're being watched?
Appomattox, Jethro. Appomattox.

Pure venomous vile!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120369 Aug 31, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you save all the stuff we had back then? This was just one of them.
Now that Cruz might be coming up, we'll see how they rip that apart. His mother was an American citizen, too...like Obama, but their father's were not. Sr. Cruz did become naturalized, Obama Sr. went back to Kenya un-naturalized.
Then there's Rubio who was born in Florida. Aught to be an interesting up-coming.
I've got it ALL somewhere in a file ...
Here is a quick link :)

FIRST CONGRESS . Sess.II. Chap. 3. 1790
http://www.theamericandriver.com/files/wp/dat...

:)

I have the link to the actual Congressional[historical] page, somewhere :)
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120370 Aug 31, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure General who Obama's father is? Maybe his own mother doesn't know? She was 'free' spirit...!! Maybe was Frank Marshall Davis?
Who took those nude pictures of Obama - mama.
cankered whorrrreeee!
Des

Indianapolis, IN

#120371 Aug 31, 2013
Fat
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120372 Aug 31, 2013
Waylon Jennings - America

Good Night *Patriots*...
Something to ponder on ...

PROPERTY OWNERS LIVID AFTER FEDS SEIZE PRIVATE PROPERTY
'We've owned that since the 1950's. They have taken the choicest part of my land'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/property-owners-li...

SENATOR OBAMA WOULD IMPEACH PRESIDENT OBAMA
Joined by Biden, Hillary in condemnation of commander-in-chief

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/senator-obama-woul...

Jay

Paris, TN

#120373 Sep 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got it ALL somewhere in a file ...
Here is a quick link :)
FIRST CONGRESS . Sess.II. Chap. 3. 1790
http://www.theamericandriver.com/files/wp/dat...
I have the link to the actual Congressional[historical] page, somewhere :)
Sorry for the delay...been reading.
I saved a lot of it, too. Some was what you posted, so if I should by chance use it, sorry for that. The vatell stuff, too.
It will all come back up in the up-coming elections.
8)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min silverfox 56,896
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 47 min food stamp 480
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 55 min Misty Me 7,968
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr VET 2,146
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 18,787
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jake 1,361

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE