'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
105,641 - 105,660 of 146,854 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

O
Lugh wrote:
"Maternity Tourism": How Chinese couples buy U.S. citizenship for their babies.
Any child born in the United States is automatically an American citizen. Mexican mothers have, for years, crossed the border to give birth here for that reason.
Maternity tourism in America has also caught on now with mothers in China.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5756631...
I hear you repubs always ranting about the "poor" immigrants having anchor babies. But not a peep when the "rich" from other countries do it.
"What difference at this point does it make"? Rich or poor, your baby is born in U.S. your baby is American citizen? What's your point?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero:
Report: George Zimmerman May Have to Face Molestation Charges
A woman allegedly related to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that Zimmerman sexually molested her for several years.
“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators in 2012.“We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday.“It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman’s legal team, in a statement released in 2011, identified the woman as a cousin.
“We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon
My hero? And you are telling me this because...??
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero:
Report: George Zimmerman May Have to Face Molestation Charges
A woman allegedly related to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that Zimmerman sexually molested her for several years.
“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators in 2012.“We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday.“It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman’s legal team, in a statement released in 2011, identified the woman as a cousin.
“We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon
lol You people read the Enquirer and the Star magazines way too much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

THE REAL BENGHAZI SCANDAL: Obama consigliere Valerie Jarrett reportedly ordered military to stand down

Guest post by Investor's Business Daily

Scandal: The omnipresent power behind the throne some have called the president's Rasputin had the power to call off three strike

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
The airbag President is going to start WWIII, if someone, Congress, the Supreme Court or whatever it takes, does not stop him! This fool wants to attack a Muslim country, which has a dictator who hates the United States, and a group of radicals who want to overthrow the dictator, who hate the United States? What the hell? Why? Let Assad kill them all, himself included! I thought all the Liberals elected Mr. hope and change to stop war, cause they said W was a war monger, yet ol hope head has stuck his stupid ass, into Libya’s conflict, Egypt’s conflict and now? The entire war hating lib’s, are right behind him as usual! Maybe he should put all the inner-city blacks on the front line; they could earn their first paychecks, and then see if they believe in their black Messiah, and all that shit he promised! The American people and World are against this, but full steam ahead for the king of narcissism!
what war?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
The airbag President is going to start WWIII, if someone, Congress, the Supreme Court or whatever it takes, does not stop him! This fool wants to attack a Muslim country, which has a dictator who hates the United States, and a group of radicals who want to overthrow the dictator, who hate the United States? What the hell? Why? Let Assad kill them all, himself included! I thought all the Liberals elected Mr. hope and change to stop war, cause they said W was a war monger, yet ol hope head has stuck his stupid ass, into Libya’s conflict, Egypt’s conflict and now? The entire war hating lib’s, are right behind him as usual! Maybe he should put all the inner-city blacks on the front line; they could earn their first paychecks, and then see if they believe in their black Messiah, and all that shit he promised! The American people and World are against this, but full steam ahead for the king of narcissism!
you're not exactly a war expert anyway, if I remember (lolololol)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Narcissist-In-Chief Refers To The U.S. Military As “My Military”...

http://weaselzippers.us/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Insane! DOJ Declares Atheism A “Religious Movement”, Eligible For Religious Tax Exemptions
Is the DOJ collectively inhaling something toxic?
The U.S. Justice Department has just identified atheism as a “religious movement”. Therefore, its leaders shall receive the same tax exemptions that priests receive.
GOPUSA reports:
See more at:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/insan...
Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments
http://news.yahoo.com/atheists-unveil-fla-mon...
I saw someone post, on here, the other day there were no atheist organizations ...!!!
W~R~O~N~G ...!!!
Just like they SAY ... no commies ...
WRONG A~G~A~I~N ...!!!
Yay!
Thank God!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>You do know the difference between a county, state or Federal government? You do know nearly 4 million children who have at least one parent who entered the U.S. illegally were born in the United States and are U.S. citizens as a result, according to the study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center.
Then again I guess you don't know.
You DO know ...
TAXES are PAID at EVERY level ...
Local, state and FEDERAL!

doncha?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'proud of 'you'
AND
for 'you' <3
Don't ever doubt it :)
You are a 'shining example' of what an Immigrant to America IS about!
shut up and give her some Big Bear
Lugh

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My hero? And you are telling me this because...??
Because of the way you and others have praised him.
How you repubs have actually called him a hero, even wanting him to run for office. huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
How you repubs have actually called him a hero, even wanting him to run for office. huh?
The first time, they were nutZ ...
The second time
PROVED
they were
IDIOTS!

:)
Lugh

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
O<quoted text>
"What difference at this point does it make"? Rich or poor, your baby is born in U.S. your baby is American citizen? What's your point?
The point was...When the rich do it,fine by you. But if the parent is poor it's an atrocity.
To recap: Rich.."What difference at this point does it make"?.

The poor:Question for you, would you like when you cross border illegally, you are shot by the border patrol?

What is this unholy alliance the repubs have with the filthy rich/ corporation /people?
And how are they brainwashing the "poor" republicans to vote with them, especially issues that go against their own interest.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots*
<3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Duh, duh-doe tea doe...what should I do? Drop a few missiles on unoccupied buildings to save face over my red line dare? I dunno. Should I just call this situation phony and depend on my little ObaMORONS to focus on Bush, the Tea Party, Reagan or just pull the race card and hope like hell it will work this time? I dunno.
Maybe I should go play a round of golf and then chill with Jay Z and Beyonce and let them help make the decision. I dunno.
Who am I? An organizer attempting to play the part of the president of the United States.
Duh, doe-tea-doe...what would my father do? How can I make his dream come true? I dunno much about anything.
you're right, you don't know much about anything...O-tay?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for office? What office?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time, they were nutZ ...
The second time
PROVED
they were
IDIOTS!
:)
You were his #1 fan. Still are, from your posts.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was...When the rich do it,fine by you. But if the parent is poor it's an atrocity.
To recap: Rich.."What difference at this point does it make"?.
The poor:Question for you, would you like when you cross border illegally, you are shot by the border patrol?
What is this unholy alliance the repubs have with the filthy rich/ corporation /people?
And how are they brainwashing the "poor" republicans to vote with them, especially issues that go against their own interest.
Rich or poor cross the border, jump over the fence, land by plane, illegal is illegal, doesn't matter how you arrived in U.S. get that?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
People get into arguments with their spouses and that isn't proof they were looking for a fight or that they are a murderer. You would have to be able to get into Zimmerman's head to actually know what he was thinking so your theory has many roadblocks to get over before you could even be considered semi-credible. Where did you get your psychology degree? lol
If every person that had an argument with their spouse went out and looked for a fight and murdered someone...we wouldn't be able to build the prisons fast enough to keep up with the new inmates.
we would if they were acquitted, Otay?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO know ...
TAXES are PAID at EVERY level ...
Local, state and FEDERAL!
doncha?
what about sub-atomic?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min thought for today 49,841
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min Waco 1909 56,282
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min Obama Bitches 95,663
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 37 min FriendOFwifeBeater Hawk 141,226
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Nono 3,836
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 54,021
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,651
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••